Goodbye Jesus

Things Fundies Say On Facebook

Brother Jeff

tumblr_o4xsj2O5CQ1tdi9a1o1_1280.jpgNow I understand the passivity all the better.

05f293751cb1b28bf19939d8cffc5b9f.jpg

tumblr_m4b29y3pWE1qb92rgo1_500.jpg

Yeah... thanks for all my congenital defects! Hooray! 

lXhXNKC.jpg

Wow.  They can fuck all the way off.

• Like 1

Jesus, that baby gif is terrifying. That and the non-tithers board look extremely cultish.

• Like 1

Non-Tithers Board...

Waaaaay back in the 70's, when I was forced to do the Mroman thing with pops, there was a display in the entrance to the church with everyone's surname and the amount, percentage of their income (yes, that had that info) that each had given, to date, for that year.

This included big fat f'ing zeros ( 0 ) for those who gave squate. The immediate result was a mass excodous.

They took it down.

• Like 2

Wow. Very creepy.

Really, Christians? Really?

This makes me doubt how much whoever made this sincerely believes in Christianity without any doubts, because this parent-child relationship long since veered into the inappropriate. I suspect the creator sees god as some abstract character rather than an actual father, because that's insane.

The church I went to, the one whose Sunday School teacher molested our son four years later, one year posted what everyone gave,but used "private" ID numbers instead of actual names. Church attendance was around 800. I was 27...and found out I was the 12th highest giver/fool at the church. Pissed me off at the time...knowing that there was plenty of other folks making more than me and nit giving their 10%..one of the first cracks in the fire wall separating me from the truth that it is all a scam and that there is no god (s). Bastards.

• 2 weeks later...

Really, Christians? Really?

This makes me doubt how much whoever made this sincerely believes in Christianity without any doubts, because this parent-child relationship long since veered into the inappropriate. I suspect the creator sees god as some abstract character rather than an actual father, because that's insane.

That christian meme was one of the dumbest I have read. The author is in love with the reader?!? Really??? Uhg, another xtian who has never actually read the bible. But yeah, the author is so in love with the reader that the author will send the reader to hell for not believing the author. Like I said...uhg.

So he's your father and your lover at the same time, but will condemn you to torture if you don't obey him?

He sounds like that creepy incestuous Wildling cult leader from Game of Thrones. The one who had dozens of daughters with whom he made more kids with, and sacrificed the baby boys to the ice zombies.  Y'all know who I'm talking about here. 

Craster? Yeah, that's a fair comparison.

furball: the meme creator wouldn't even say "in love." It just says "in <3", like they knew it was weird and were trying to say it without really saying it.

14322277_1163533010373983_45624786775580

"I have the correct beliefs and is therefor blessed with a good life. The eternal creator of the entire Universe loves ME, ye hear that? ME!"

Well fuck me sideways with a stick... Whatever happened to, you know, humility and kindness? Being a smug narcissist seems to be a hallmark of fundies though, so I'm not surprised. That, and language skills on par with that of an elementary pupil.

Good comeback in the last post.

Sadly, however, some people don't/won't let go of their faith during a health crisis, instead refusing medical help in the belief god will heal them... right up to the point they die.

Good comeback in the last post.

Sadly, however, some people don't/won't let go of their faith during a health crisis, instead refusing medical help in the belief god will heal them... right up to the point they die.

*sings* Joseph Smith was called a prophet, dum dum dum dum DUMB *sings*

But it's okay they die, because it's gawd's will and now they can be with Jesus!

Oh... yeah, sorry forgot about that :P