Goodbye Jesus

Challenge for atheists - preach the word!

daniel_1012

Notice that according to the member list at the bottom of the page, he was here for quite some time after I asked if he was going to start giving straight answers. Curiously, he didn't have a response.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daniel_1012

• Mr. Neil

• crazy-tiger

• Asuryan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey... here's one for you.

Since it's following exactly what you did it must be ok...

(Psalms 14:1) There is no God...

There you go... the Bible says there is no God.

Funny what context you can get just by snipping text in certain spots, eh?

Well Dannyboy,

While your incoherent posting style is basically an insult to everyone who possibly might read it, here's just three answers which show how nonsensical you act.

What awaits you in the nothingness you believe awaits you in death? 

Not everyone is as obsessed with, and fears, death like you death cultists do. Atheists may well be afraid of the process of dying, but if you assume that there is nothing after death then there is nothing you need to fear.

Of course you'd have to use your brain to realize that.

You think you believe that God is not real, but you come here because you know He is real

Yes, they all secretly know that I am real. :lmao:

Come on fundie boy, show us your utter incapability to comprehend that "god" != "jehoover".

who else could be convinced that nothing has meaning, so much as atheists have believed

Ah, another one too dumb to be able to find some meaning in his life without outside help. I did not create you all because I wanted you to look for a master you can then slavishly obey, twit. What do you think I gave you all your brains for? :banghead:

While naturally I don't really like the atheists' point of view, at least they work to find enlightenment. Contrary to bible worshippers like you.

choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none. 0 times infinity, is still zero.

101494[/snapback]

So in your book it's better to live a life filled with self deception and that false hope is better than no hope at all. Did I get that right?

101496[/snapback]

Don't hold that against him... you know, with his self-inforced stupidity, this is all he can come up with. :wicked:

I'm sick of people throwing away their life savings on the church.  I'm tired of seeing families torn apart because some archiac book says that two guys can't be lovers.  I'm tired of seeing lives end due to curable diseases, because someone's religion didn't allow them to take the treatment.  And I'm particularly tired of lives recklessly thrown away in wars on the assumption that there's some magical place that people go when they die.

Aaah, that's the spirit!

(Aside from, possibly, the last point ;) )

Atheist or not, welcome to my place! :wicked:

In reality, it's not important, and it doesn't matter.

However, it does matter ...

Just want to make sure everyone catches the opening thesis, as it establishes the importance of what is said from then on. It's exactly what I'm talking about. Preach the word!

You're a fucking pussy. You deliberately snipped my post to misrepresent the context of what I said. [...]

You ain't surprised now, are you friend?

They all are fucking cowards. That's because they know they have nothing outside their dogma to back up their madness.

Holy shit, I cannot believe you are this stupid.

How can you not believe his stupidity?

You've been given plenty of proofs by now. :grin:

:lmao::funny::lmao:

*hands Asuryan a virtual horn of mead*

4.  If there is a god, he, she, it, whatever would be above the human emotion of revenge, which your god is not.  All your god seems to want is revenge for people not believing in him.  Gee, that sounds awfully human to me.

101544[/snapback]

Not mentioning what a weakling jehoover actually is. Man, even Loki should be able to do a better job than this one... :lmao:

After all:

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

I don't know about you, but I know how to handle anti-tank weapons. Jehoover obviously don't. That weakling.

Daniel: I don't believe in nothing. I believe in reality.

I could care less whether or not you think we were christians. I could care less if you spend your entire life worshipping this lie. I have no need to preach, 'cause I have no burning need to convert anyone.

Unlike you, we aren't here to convert anyone. We're here to help each other. Help each other find our way out of idiocy. The same idiocy that you currently soak up like a sponge.

No one's trying to de-convert you, Danny. That would assume that we give a shit about you. And we don't.

Hey Daniel,

Here are Jesus' own words:

Mark 16:17-18

17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

So until you chug a bottle of Drano™ and live, don't expect me to listen to anything you say.

Dan

In reality, it's not important, and it doesn't matter.

However, it does matter ...

Just want to make sure everyone catches the opening thesis, as it establishes the importance of what is said from then on. It's exactly what I'm talking about. Preach the word!

101518[/snapback]

Daniel

I cannot believe my own eyes. This is simply the most stupid thing I have ever seen. What the hell is wrong with you? I can only say, that I am very happy, that I am not in spiritual family with you any more.

Wake up, Daniel. Repent from christainity and get sober!!!!

DANIEL! THIS POST IS FOR YOU! since you wouldn't respond to my post in my thread, mabey you'll respond to my post in your thread. why are you so arrogant. You believe in a fantasy world that you don't want to wake up from. Why can't you realize your trying to bring meaning to your life through the use of childhood fantasies, your no better than those D&D super nerds that cut there friends arms off in real sword battles. just wake up.

bye,

BC

0 times infinity, is still zero.

101494[/snapback]

Sorry..... I must do this.

MULTIPLICATION ONLY APPLIES TO REAL NUMBERS. Or matrices and vectors, in a different sense... Heck, even complex numbers too...

Infinity is NOT a real number

Ahem.... Now that I got that out of the way.....Let's play a little bit of Calculus.

Let's look at X^2. Clearly, as X approaches infinity, X^2 approaches infinity.

Now look at 1/X. It approaches 0 as X approaches infinity.

Now look at the product, (X^2)*(1/X), which can be simplified to just X. Does it approach 0 as X approaches infinity?

You think you believe that God is not real, but you come here because you know He is real, ...

Bullshit!

Do you have hopes to be convinced otherwise?  If so, then you are a weak atheist who is not yet convinced there is no God -- for you come here in hope to either heap up meaningless information, which speaks of a belief that is not atheistic at all... because you wait for God to be proven, and you reason there is no reason.

Yes. I wish there was a God and an eternal life. But I don't see this being true. I'm waiting for anything that completely can prove, once and for all, undeniable, for everyone in the world, that it is either this or that belief that is true. Since we have so many beliefs and unbeliefs in the world, we can see that the undeniable, unquestionable, ultimate answer and proof has not yet been provided. Otherwise the question would have been answered for each and everyone equally in the world. And it hasn't.

I am a weak Atheist, that's correct. More specifically, I'm an Agnostic. I'm waiting to see if God can be proven, because of those 991 Gods, if I'm going to pick one, I want to pick the right one. Your argument is that it's better to believe anyone of these 991 Gods than no one; but I say, it's better to not believe any, until I know which one is the real one; if any of them.

You have lost, and you cannot reason with anyone otherwise, ever.  Reply or do not, it is reasonable that no matter what is said, you are wrong.

101494[/snapback]

HAH! Back at ya'!

0 times infinity, is still zero.

101494[/snapback]

Sorry..... I must do this.

101615[/snapback]

:grin: You just couldn't resist, could you? :HaHa:

your no better than those D&D super nerds that cut there friends arms off in real sword battles.

101612[/snapback]

Hey! Hands off from D&D! :eek:

Ah, the fair lands of Karameikos...

...however, I've never heard news of some D&D fans cutting away the arms of their friends. Rumors, yes, but they were from rabid fundie groups like, let's say, Jack T. Chick (Dark Dungeons anyone? :lmao: ) or Mothers Against D&D or something like that. :scratch:

Do you have a link?

:lmao::funny:   :lmao:

*hands Asuryan a virtual horn of mead*

101568[/snapback]

*Gulps down a good half of the horn*

Ahh, now this is a real drink. To think that I've spent so many years drinking the supposed blood of a man that died 2000 years ago... yuck! :lmao:

Well, other than I am not an atheist and I have yet to see how your god is superior to that which I work with, and the fact that I have never seen you give a straight answer to a simple question put forth to you, I would be happy to engage you.

I can surely see the love of Christ through you, and by love I mean sheer and utter hate. I would advise you to sod off.

And as for cracks in a foundation, it does not have to be imperfect to develop cracks. You see things like TNT, C4, and RDX tend to do a really good job of that as well, or in the case of Christianity, looking at evidence.

I advise you to get a better deal, you've really been screwed on this one, danny-boy.

Daniel-san...

Yer use of grammer and sentence structure has improved dramatically in the past few days.

From the first days you landed here, the posts left here were rambling full pages of formless, paragraph-less bullshit to today, the mightily different style and grammatical changes amaze me.

Did you suddenly find that playing an ignorant fundy-case a bit too much of a stretch and need to fall back and be able to articulate with a clearer voice?

Must be a frackin' miracle...

kevin, half edumushkated and iggnut as fuck, L

Holy shit, the stupidity of the opening post for this thread is making my head hurt. I'm just responding to the beginning post so as to not give myself a migraine a few hours before I have to go to work.

This is your hope, but why do you waste your time?

Umm... because this is a support group for Ex-Christians, and most of us are Ex-Christians? But that would be too much of a leap in logic for you, now wouldn't it?

What awaits you in the nothingness you believe awaits you in death?

You just answered your own question. Nothing. Our energy gets assimilated back into the universe. Death is nothing to fear because it's a part of life and inevitable. Unless you're immortal (which you aren't).

You say a Christian wastes their time here, but even if there were 991 gods to choose from, choosing only 1 still makes a person infinitely better off than someone who chooses none. 0 times infinity, is still zero.

A Christian is wasting their time here when they're preaching to those who were originally part of the choir and left 'cos the music selection sucked.

it is you, who go back and forth in debate, saying there is no God, as you walk into the nothingness -- how constructive is that. You build up words and thoughts, beliefs and disbeliefs, but it is all for nothing.

Most of us tend to live our lives fairly quietly. We don't deconvert people because it isn't an interest in the dealings of everyday life.

What are you wagering if nothing awaits you? Can nothing prove true or false in the end for you atheists?

Jumping Jehosephet, will you grow a brain? I know it makes it easier to judge us based on what you perceive to be our beliefs (or lack thereof), but not all of us are atheists, you lunkhead!

But, you build up yourselves because you think you have a belief... that is, you think you have a belief... but what is a belief that says, "I believe in nothing." Congratulations.

You are a moron.

You think you believe that God is not real, but you come here because you know He is real, and you furiously heap up proof, which should be meaningless, that in this spec of life you would be proved right for no reason and without any reward--but you continue on, saying that nothing awaits you, you are for sure!

Oh, for fuck's sake! *rolls her eyes* Just because we don't believe in your Gawd doesn't mean all of us here believe in NOTHING. In addition to the atheists and agnostics, we've got Pagans, Wiccans and Buddhists of all stripes.

I'm stopping here because this nonsense is pissing me off.

MULTIPLICATION ONLY APPLIES TO REAL NUMBERS. Or matrices and vectors, in a different sense... Heck, even complex numbers too...

Sorry, but I must defend Daniel on this one. Multiplication also applies to imaginary numbers (i), and by extension, it then also applies to imaginary beings, so Daniel's equation is valid!

** edit follows **

you guys know I'm joking, right?

Ah, the fair lands of Karameikos...

...however, I've never heard news of some D&D fans cutting away the arms of their friends. Rumors, yes, but they were from rabid fundie groups like, let's say, Jack T. Chick (Dark Dungeons anyone?  ) or Mothers Against D&D or something like that.

A lot of the current misconceptions against RPGs come from an old after school special called Mazes and Monsters, or something like that. Basically, this kid who is already mentally ill is in a LARP and goes even more nuts. So they blame it on the game, despite the fact that mental illness has nothing to do with that. It's a chemical imbalance in the brain. But superstitious fundies will believe anything.

Oh, and then there's the whole "Magic is TeH Ev1L!!!!!111!!!!" crap, despite the fact that it's COMPLETELY FICTIONAL.

Yer use of grammer and sentence structure has improved dramatically in the past few days.

From the first days you landed here, the posts left here were rambling full pages of formless, paragraph-less bullshit to today, the mightily different style and grammatical changes amaze me.

Did you suddenly find that playing an ignorant fundy-case a bit too much of a stretch and need to fall back and be able to articulate with a clearer voice?

Must be a frackin' miracle...

Interesting observation. Maybe he finally learned how to hit the spell-check button in his word processor and cut n' paste, or something. OTOH, we have had a few pranksters lately.