Goodbye Jesus

Pretend Judgement Day Were to Actually Happen...

Foxy Methoxy

So does this guy.  He has provided biblical proof that there is no eternal hell.  Care to comment on his site?  I dare you to find any place where he contradicts the Bible.

106224[/snapback]

Thanks for this site Euphgeek! It gives credibility back to the Bible! This teacher has come to much of the same conclusions I have, for as far as I've read! I plan on reading more, hopefully ALL.

If fundamentalist were to seriously consider expanding their mind, by considering another view, while insisting on using scripture to base the assertion... this is a great site!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antlerman

• daniel_1012

• Amanda

• crazy-tiger

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disagree with anyone that does not preach Christ crucified.

106192[/snapback]

I thought Christ was crucified, but you seem to say that he crucified other people....what an interesting theology.

106192[/snapback]

I thought Christ was crucified, but you seem to say that he crucified other people....what an interesting theology.

106348[/snapback]

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

106192[/snapback]

106348[/snapback]

Yes. That's the new revealed theology. Christ has crucified plenty of people. He's big time into S&M too.

:HaHa:

106192[/snapback]

106348[/snapback]

Yes. That's the new revealed theology. Christ has crucified plenty of people. He's big time into S&M too.

:HaHa:

106354[/snapback]

http://www.ghastlycomic.com/d/20040411.html

*we need a nonchalant-whistle smilie*

So does this guy.  He has provided biblical proof that there is no eternal hell.  Care to comment on his site?  I dare you to find any place where he contradicts the Bible.

106224[/snapback]

Thanks for this site Euphgeek! It gives credibility back to the Bible! This teacher has come to much of the same conclusions I have, for as far as I've read! I plan on reading more, hopefully ALL.

If fundamentalist were to seriously consider expanding their mind, by considering another view, while insisting on using scripture to base the assertion... this is a great site!

106339[/snapback]

Thanks. While I don't agree with everything this guy says about the Bible and God, he certainly has sound reason to believe what he believes. Plus he has absolute confidence in his findings.

By the way, here's a list of Bible verses Fundamentalists will either gloss over or they wish they didn't exist:

Proverbs 14:15

The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

John 10:34

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Matthew 23:28

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Matthew 11:13-14

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John [the Baptist]. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 17:12-13

But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Matthew 23:31

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

Not to mention the Old Testament verses having to do with God brutally killing any tribe that opposed the Hebrews (except those with iron chariots -- Judges 1:19).

but but Zsa zsa gabore is a old woman!

106396[/snapback]

Yeah, now!

But the cartoon is 2000 years old, she wasn't very old then! ;)

You guys ever thought about that Mary was about 12 years old when she became pregnant.

God commited Statutory Rape. Didn't he know that eventually we would outlaw that and call it a sin?

106388[/snapback]

Hi Euphgeek, when you have time, I think you'd find Ecclesiastes 1:5-11 interesting. Of course, there is no new thing under the sun, it has been here already. :wink:

post-389-1131932284_thumb.jpg

And Daniel gives thanks to his god for the strength to persevere in the face of overwhelming opposition.

Daniel: you need to really spend some time in the closet, my man. Your adamant dogmatism is revealing a terribly shaky faith. Only a man with wobbly legs needs to convince everyone in every single statement how solid he is.

You better put every single one of us on ignore, before Satan gets a foothold.

post-389-1131932284_thumb.jpg

And Daniel gives thanks to his god for the strength to persevere in the face of overwhelming opposition.

Daniel:  you need to really spend some time in the closet, my man.  Your adamant dogmatism is revealing a terribly shaky faith.  Only a man with wobbly legs needs to convince everyone in every single statement how solid he is.

You better put every single one of us on ignore, before Satan gets a foothold.

106411[/snapback]

The real truth, is that the way you see it--I lose if I stand firm, I lose if I fall miserably. Either way, you have prepared the way in which you will no believe.

It's good to see that you're honest about simply refusing to answer, but why should I or anybody else take you seriously now?

106209[/snapback]

Whether I answer, or whether I don't... neither one will influence whether I am taken seriously. The only way you will take me seriously is if I say something you agree with. However, mostly defending the foundational teachings the Bible as truths, and you're rejecting of Christ regardless of my explaination... well, there you have it. It doesn't matter if I answer or not. You have made your decision, and so have I.

The real truth, is that the way you see it--I lose if I stand firm, I lose if I fall miserably.  Either way, you have prepared the way in which you will no believe.

106417[/snapback]

Daniel, prove to us that your interpretation is the correct one.

If you can't do that, then the possibility is there that you are preaching a false gospel.

Heck, you're not preaching the Gospel of Jesus anyway... you're preaching the Gospel of Daniel.

Whether I answer, or whether I don't... neither one will influence whether I am taken seriously.  The only way you will take me seriously is if I say something you agree with.

WRONG: the only way anyone will take you seriously is if you actually substantiate your claims regarding what you tout as "truths".

Whether I answer, or whether I don't... neither one will influence whether I am taken seriously.  The only way you will take me seriously is if I say something you agree with.

106420[/snapback]

Daniel, if you answer there is a chance that you will be taken seriously... but you'd have to start giving proper answers, rather than the repetitious "My opinion is The Truth" that you keep coming out with.

If you don't answer, then you'll just be taken as a troll...

Come to think of it, your repetitious "My opinion is The Truth" could also be taken as trolling.

The real truth, is that the way you see it--I lose if I stand firm, I lose if I fall miserably.  Either way, you have prepared the way in which you will no believe.

106417[/snapback]

I did believe. For 25 years. That's the reason I can read you so well.

No one here gives a rip whether you keep believing or not, Daniel. But I can tell you that life is better once you are allowed to use your brain and think without wondering if the thought is scriptural.

106224[/snapback]

106339[/snapback]

he also doesn't believe in the trinity.

His explanation how Jesus was God and still be unitarion(is that what they are called), is kind of warp

He ignores other part of the bible, for his conclusion

Apart from that he raises some good points

Pritish

Whether I answer, or whether I don't... neither one will influence whether I am taken seriously.  The only way you will take me seriously is if I say something you agree with.  However, mostly defending the foundational teachings the Bible as truths, and you're rejecting of Christ regardless of my explaination... well, there you have it.  It doesn't matter if I answer or not.  You have made your decision, and so have I.

106420[/snapback]

Daniel- I take lots of folks seriously even when I fundamentally disagree with them on religion, including lots of relatives, my best friend for 19 years, and Ben Stein. I'm just asking a simple question or two. If you're not going to answer a couple of straightforeward questions, then why are you here?

106224[/snapback]

106339[/snapback]

he also doesn't believe in the trinity.

His explanation how Jesus was God and still be unitarion(is that what they are called), is kind of warp

He ignores other part of the bible, for his conclusion

Apart from that he raises some good points

Pritish

106506[/snapback]

What parts of the Bible does he ignore for his conclusion?

I'm just asking a simple question or two.  If you're not going to answer a couple of straightforeward questions, then why are you here?

106551[/snapback]

To condemn us, as he said in one of his latest posts.

:loser:

It's good to see that you're honest about simply refusing to answer, but why should I or anybody else take you seriously now?

106209[/snapback]

Whether I answer, or whether I don't... neither one will influence whether I am taken seriously. The only way you will take me seriously is if I say something you agree with. However, mostly defending the foundational teachings the Bible as truths, and you're rejecting of Christ regardless of my explaination... well, there you have it. It doesn't matter if I answer or not. You have made your decision, and so have I.

106420[/snapback]

Daniel,

You are being dishonest. You are absolutely incorrect in saying I will only take you seriously if you say something I agree with. You are pulling that out of thin air and I can say with absolute credibility that is not true. I love being challenged. I love having my ideas broadened beyond my current understanding. THAT IS HOW I GROW! That point there, is the major difference between us. You don't want to listen to other ideas. It is in fact you who will not accept anything different than what agrees with you. What you are saying here is something commonly known as "projection."

I welcome any reasoned approach to knowledge. But as I said, so far all your doing is quoting scripture that can be taken many ways differently than how you read it - as is evidence by the millions of other Christians who don't agree with you. You lack crediblity.

Play ball or don't; the choice is yours. But don't delude yourself into thinking we reject your ideas because we are not open minded. That is as far off target regarding us as you could have gotten. It is however completely on target for you.

That point there, is the major difference between us.  You don't want to listen to other ideas.  It is in fact you who will not accept anything different than what agrees with you.

106830[/snapback]

I think all of us have come to this conclusion about Daniel. He is a spoon-fed christian, who has no answer for anything, except the answers that are found in the "how to witness" tracts.

It is apparent that he's a simpleton for Jesus. I can think of about 20 substantive questions that have been put to him, that he has side-stepped. Everything from proving the authority of the bible to "what is a spirit".

He hasn't been able to answer a single one. Not only that, he even avoids the discussion of anything except those things that fall within his silly little view of the universe. Sad really.

Perhaps someday he'll grow out of it. Or, he'll turn out to be like the "Slakiks" lady.

and you're standing before God almighty who is about to send you straight to Hell. There are Xians all around nodding their heads and saying "We told you so." You have one last thing to say before eternal damnation. What do you say?

103717[/snapback]

I would ask him where the fuck was he and why did he lie to us. Basically what I say now!