Goodbye Jesus

Genuine Love

Guest end3

geez I think Gallien woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Lets try and check that negativity at the door.

Probably doesn't even notice all of our international aid that probably has helped far more lives than have been damaged by our foreign  policies. Only seeing the bad is a symptom of your depression. If you strip out the emotional response you  want to give and just plainly add up the observable evidence America is not so bad. Heck 70 years ago the Japanese were knocking at your door in their empire  building schemes but that wasn't your generation was it funny how short a cynics memory is.

Quite true.  FYI for those who don't know: America gives foreign aid to Ecuador, the same country which gives asylum to people we don't like.  It says something (good) about us that we extend our hand to less fortunate nations, knowing full well that we'll get bitten.

James, one of the great things about liberal education is that we all learn something about everything.  Sure, you might not be a scientist, just as I don't know anything about art.  But we both have the critical thinking skills necessary to learn what we need to know.  I doubt either of us would succomb to arguments for Jesus based on analytical chemistry.

thanks.gif you are to kind :D

oy, both of you belong together. Good luck.

Y'all must be in pretty sad shape if y'all have to use your high-powered education as weapons. Classy.

...says the person with no education, high-powered or otherwise.  Your lack of an education really shows in your inability to either put together an argument, or follow one from another poster.  If you never took English after the seventh grade, you never read literature and wrote essays on their content.  The reason kids do that in school is so that when they grow up to be adults, they can read contemporary pieces of writing or listen to speeches, dissect their meaning, and form their own conclusions.  This is what creates an informed electorate in America, it's what allows people to analyze religious arguments on forums like this.  That you missed out on this may very well be why you make laughable arguments to the effect of "analytical chemistry resembles the love of God, therefore Jesus will send you to hell for not believing in him."  I know plenty of evangelicals who did graduate high school.  While they still believe in the vile doctrine of hell, at least they don't make comments like yours.

Your seeming inability to parse an argument may be why you have continually ignored my reason for speaking so harshly with you.  I already told you that I don't begrudge someone merely for not being educated.  What I do not suffer is for someone to revel in their ignorance, to glorify them as if it were a point of merit.  Your pride in not graduating high school colors everything else you say.  It is what a sociologist might call your "master status."  You're not just an evangelical Christian on this forum.  You're effectively the forum's proud high school dropout.  When you talk about Jesus, I can't help but think that the words you write are coming from the mind of a person who may not have even read and understood the whole Bible.  If you want me to listen to anything you have to say about Jesus, you need to unequivocally state that it is not a good thing to be a dropout.

If it gives you some perspective, I feel similarly about Dr. Paul Broun, a US representative who said that evolution and cosmology are lies from the pit of hell.  This guy has what you would blithely call a "high-powered education" in that he went not only to college but medical school, and presumably practiced as a physician for a number of years (which requires regular education and training).  I likewise feel that he has undermined the value of education, and I would probably speak similarly to him if I could.  But at least here there's a mitigating factor: he's speaking as a qualified commentator who's actually studied evolution and perhaps had some introductory courses in astronomy.  He's flat out wrong, but at least he exposed himself to the information.  You, on the other hand, might as well be talking about what it's like to live on the moon when you talk about the value of education.

My wife chose divorce not because of Christianity Bhim, you dimwit, but as RS states......we all have family of origin crap.  Christianity speaks to those who believe in it as a means to fix the problem(s).  Don't begrudge someone for moving towards morality, regardless of their path.

I didn't address this in your previous post; so pleased was I with the fact that you disobeyed your lord by insulting me that I passed it over.

You ask me not to begrudge someone for their choice of path.  And yet you say that any path but Jesus will lead to eternal hell.  Utter hypocrisy?  Or am I missing something?

If you pass judgment on someone for their religion, you lose the right to complain as I judge you for every life choice you've ever made.

Yooou not to bright Bhimmer.  I did quit high school.  That is correct.  I also took my GED and graduated college with a BS in chemistry.   I read English lit.  I despised it.  I wrote essays.  I passed.  I ran an environmental lab for 15 years only to be asked to come run another lab for a 100 million dollar corporation.  There is a certain prominent product produced and distributed in North America that I am essentially THE  quality control for the product....and many more products that millions upon millions of people purchase each year and utilize them with wonderful success because of my daily efforts.  Me Bhimmer. one drop-out redneck.  On top of the Bhimbo, I own my own laboratory and will make more and contribute more to the global population than you will ever.  Your pursuit of knowledge has left you grieviously short with regard to knowledge about me yet you runneth your biased piehole on and on and on.

This would be one salient point of my OP.  It takes sacrifice to demonstrate love.  As you are arrogant and egocentric in your pursuits, your sacrifice to others is dismally low, hence my disdain for assholes as yourself.  Truly Bhim, you are a boy and will be for a long long time.

James, one of the great things about liberal education is that we all learn something about everything.  Sure, you might not be a scientist, just as I don't know anything about art.  But we both have the critical thinking skills necessary to learn what we need to know.  I doubt either of us would succomb to arguments for Jesus based on analytical chemistry.

thanks.gif you are to kind biggrin.png

Bhim you are too fucking stupid to have even have SEEN the relationship dumbass.  You are going to break your arm patting yourself on the back or stroking your dick one.

I know what you think by the stupid things you say.

Then why do you lie about it so much?  If you know the things you say are false then don't say them.  Problem solved!

Then why do you lie about it so much?  If you know the things you say are false then don't say them.  Problem solved!

You know the drill. Bends over..............

I think she's flirting with you MM.

Bhim, when I was a christian I used to think people were inherently good. Without my christian bubble to protect me I now realise they are anything but.

Most people have standards much lower than mine, and I do realise most people don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. It will always make me sad and angry.

I think she's flirting with you MM.

No, he just makes me wish I lived there for ten minutes so I could buy a gun. I could take him and BO out together smile.png

Bhim, when I was a christian I used to think people were inherently good. Without my christian bubble to protect me I now realise they are anything but.

Most people have standards much lower than mine, and I do realise most people don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. It will always make me sad and angry.

Maybe your delusion is causing you pain.  If you would stop looking at everyone in extremes things wouldn't seem so bad.  Wouldn't you like it if you were not sad and angry?

No, he just makes me wish I lived there for ten minutes so I could buy a gun. I could take him and BO out together smile.png

Murder threats on the internet.  How original.

Murder threats on the internet.  How original.

moon.gif

LOL this thread took a weird turn

End3 don't you think  it would have been pertinent to mention you got your GED? that would allow you to go to an accredited college If you truly only had a 7th grade education you would have not been able to. Call your self a high school drop out all you want but you did seek higher education so there is that.

Brag about being a high school drop out makes you seem ignorant why don't you  brag about your Bachelors more?

Yes I see now that you and English don't get along lol as  you mentioned  in your earlier post.

However in reference to post #330  you  have made the clearest statement I have seen you  make  ever. When your not fitting  round pegs into square holes it becomes a lot easier  to understand.

• Like 1

Brag about being a high school drop out makes you seem ignorant why don't you  brag about your Bachelors more?

Yes I see now that you and English don't get along lol as  you mentioned  in your earlier post.

Why is bragging necessary at all?

Maybe your delusion is causing you pain.  If you would stop looking at everyone in extremes things wouldn't seem so bad.  Wouldn't you like it if you were not sad and angry?

I would like it if people were not selfish greedy and hardhearted. Not going to happen though is it? People seem to prefer those baser qualities.

Well if your going to brag why not brag about  your success and no it is not  necessary but is it evil or bad to brag in every circumstance?

Well if your going to brag why not brag about  your success and no it is not  necessary but is it evil or bad to brag in every circumstance?

Im an introvert, we tend to think that is tacky :)

MY FACE IS TACKY!!!

MY FACE IS TACKY!!!

Commiserations.

Yooou not to bright Bhimmer.  I did quit high school.  That is correct.  I also took my GED and graduated college with a BS in chemistry.   I read English lit.  I despised it.  I wrote essays.  I passed.  I ran an environmental lab for 15 years only to be asked to come run another lab for a 100 million dollar corporation.  There is a certain prominent product produced and distributed in North America that I am essentially THE  quality control for the product....and many more products that millions upon millions of people purchase each year and utilize them with wonderful success because of my daily efforts.  Me Bhimmer. one drop-out redneck.  On top of the Bhimbo, I own my own laboratory and will make more and contribute more to the global population than you will ever.  Your pursuit of knowledge has left you grieviously short with regard to knowledge about me yet you runneth your biased piehole on and on and on.

This would be one salient point of my OP.  It takes sacrifice to demonstrate love.  As you are arrogant and egocentric in your pursuits, your sacrifice to others is dismally low, hence my disdain for assholes as yourself.  Truly Bhim, you are a boy and will be for a long long time.

I'm sorry End, but are you posting drunk again, as you have admitted to doing multiple times in this thread?  First you claim to be a proud high school dropout and object to my calling you out on it, next you claim that you own an oilfield, work with Monsanto, and employ scientists (post #246), and now you are a trained chemist who, despite his training, makes truly awful arguments for the existence of God from analytical chemistry?  Between your outlandish claims and your warnings that you make drunk posts, I'm having trouble deciding which of your posts to take seriously, and which to dismiss.

Bhimbo?  That's the most offensive thing you could think of?  Sorry, you already tried that one in post #162.  And really, as far as racial comments go I've heard way worse (or do I mean better?) comments than what you've offered thus far.  Were you drunk when you wrote this too?

You seem angry.  It would seem that in your anger you have sinned, as I said you would do, contrary to the teachings of Paul.  It's a good thing Jesus is a false god and that Paul is a joke of an apostle, otherwise you'd be guilty of sin.  I am truly amazed at how easy it is to entice you to break the rules of Jesus and respond to my unkind comments with your own insults.  I can even tell you plainly that my motive is to entice you to write comments that will make you out to be a poor Christian and a bad witness to Jesus, and you will still continue to do so.  I bet you'll respond to this very sentence with something un-Christlike.  Definitely the mark of a dropout.  You're easily antagonized and let your pride get the better of you.  You forget that you initially came to this forum as an ambassador for your false god Jesus. 

I, on the other hand, came to this forum to expose Jesus as impotent to save anyone.  Jesus was obviously unable to save you from your sin.  So what makes you think he can save you from hell?  It is fortunate, then, that hell isn't a real place and was made up by Jesus, or else you'd have something to worry about.  But based on how many of Jesus' teachings you ignore, I think you already knew that.

Bhim you are too fucking stupid to have even have SEEN the relationship dumbass.  You are going to break your arm patting yourself on the back or stroking your dick one.

Woah, you just said the word fuck!  Did you know that "fuck" refers to sexual activity?  Sexual sin is the one sin that a Christian may not commit.  Any other sin is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person defiles his own body.  And sexual humor is a perversion of an activity that Jesus says he created only for married couples..  And you followed it up by referring to my genitals.  This is flat out homosexual, and despite not being mentioned in the Bible more than a couple times, homosexuality is the cardinal sin of evangelical Christianity.  You ought not to have referred to my penis, at least not as far as your pastor is concerned.  Good thing you don't go to church very often any more.

Let's bring this full circle back to your false god Jesus.  Based on what you've written above, I think it's clear that you are a terrible example of a Christian.  You get drunk, you have divorced your wife, you respond with insults when reviled, you make homosexual comments, and you indulge in sexual humor.  Personally I think being a bad Christian makes you a better person.  But guess what?  You came here to convert us to Christianity.  After everything you've said in this thread, I doubt that even one person is going to want to turn to Jesus because of you.  You have proven yourself no different than the pagan Hindu.  Jesus made no difference in your life, because is is a false god.

You have failed.  I bet that reminds you of your high school days.

From what I have seen of american high schools, they are more of a snakepit of festering personality disorders and cruel group dynamics than most mental insititutions. One wonders what "success" in that environment actually makes one.

• Like 1

End, I hope you don't think I'm taking a low blow by referring to your divorce.  I'm sorry you have to go through this, but you need to know that Jesus is a harsh taskmaster and doesn't forgive this because he is an evil bastard.  "I hate divorce" says the Lord, and he doesn't care who's fault it was or if it was unavoidable.  Why are you killing yourself serving such an evil god as Jesus?

From what I have seen of american high schools, they are more of a snakepit of festering personality disorders and cruel group dynamics than most mental insititutions. One wonders what "success" in that environment actually makes one.

From what you have seen . . . you mean by watching movies?  You haven't done research on the US, high schools or mental institutions.  What part of the world has teens who do not act like teens?  Come on.  It's the age where people work out their social skills and everybody does it.  Success in high school makes one a high school grad.  This isn't rocket science.

• Like 1

Definitely agreed with MM. Galien, if you didn't go to American high school, didn't send a kid there, and have not done some kind of research on our education system or at least read a book on the subject, you really have no basis for what you're saying. Based on what other posters are saying about you I gather you have a proclivity for making antagonistic, ideological comments and then moving on without defending them, so I hesitate to get into a discussion with you. But if you can refrain from this behavior (assuming my assessment of you is correct, which it may not be), I'm curious as to what you base your opinion of our high schools on. Are Australia's any better?

From what you have seen . . . you mean by watching movies?  You haven't done research on the US, high schools or mental institutions.  What part of the world has teens who do not act like teens?  Come on.  It's the age where people work out their social skills and everybody does it.  Success in high school makes one a high school grad.  This isn't rocket science.

You really do have a brain the size of a pea, and the capacity for conformity the size of an elephant. Just another brick in the wall mate. I'm tired of arguing with your stupidity. You are now on ignore.