Goodbye Jesus

Xtians: Reasons For Belief?

Orbit

The Toilet Christian™ speaks, derailing yet another thread with irrelevance and hate.

Then surely I should be able to recognize feces. Don't think I've seen a better example said shit than you s.

Why don't you surprise us and say something relevant. Take some responsibility in your life. But you can't, you're stuck here in minionland.

Original question:

Christians:

Besides "faith", why exactly do you believe in Christianity? Do you have reasons for belief? What are they?

And if a christian answered "it's my faith"

Then it's the answer that was not requested.

Now End3's crying and whining about unfair treatment.  It's hilarious.

Original question:

Christians:

Besides "faith", why exactly do you believe in Christianity? Do you have reasons for belief? What are they?

Uh, dumb ass, IH said life was the answer for his belief. Are you just this fucking stupid?

The Toilet Christian™ speaks, derailing yet another thread with irrelevance and hate.

Then surely I should be able to recognize feces. Don't think I've seen a better example said shit than you s.

Why don't you surprise us and say something relevant. Take some responsibility in your life. But you can't, you're stuck here in minionland.

So End, when confronted with the idea that faith is the only reason you believe, you become abusive. Is this how Christians act? Oh wait, I guess it is.

End Comfort's blood must be boiling at this point.  His lover IH Cameron was basically called out by S for his nonsense answer:  http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/64369-xtians-reasons-for-belief/?p=990475

I will say this, End3 is the finest example of christianity in the Den trt19ROFLPIMP.gif

Original question:

Christians:

Uh, dumb ass, IH said life was the answer for his belief. Are you just this fucking stupid?

Go back and read, End. He said the complexity of life required a creator AND that it is a matter of faith as to why it requires a creator. "When you get to square one is where one has to leap by faith one way or another way."

So End, when confronted with the idea that faith is the only reason you believe, you become abusive. Is this how Christians act? Oh wait, I guess it is.

No, I have given my account many times here O. It's rarely met with anything other than status quo

Y'all should read the "why do you still believe thread" pinned up top. Should have done that instead of this redundant question..

Christians simply don't understand that choosing to accept Jesus as their savior is anything but an exercise of kindness to humanity. Indeed it is the opposite. Nor is there  a  requirement that the Xtian  be good.Yet I believe that the vast majority of Xtians actually believe that that is the precise choice they are making. I certainly didn't understand this for many years. I think that the motives of almost all people in becoming Xtians are good. It's like what mark Twain said one time: This is not necessarily  a precise quote, but it's close. He said that Xtianity sounds really good, until you really think about what they're saying.

New Xtians don't really think about what they are signing up for, as it were. If they were told at the outset that although god will grant them eternal life personally once they accept Jesus, that doesn't mean the rest of their family will go to heaven too, with the possible of the wives of Xtians, The wives can go to heaven only if they bear children. But if the rest of their family doesn't accept Jesus personally, they  not only will not go to heaven. They will go to hell and burn in the eternal fire forever, as will their parents, siblings, blood relatives, friends and everybody and anybody in the whole world from Jesus' death until the present day. The fact that a person's culture is not Xtian is their tough luck. Even if they never heard of Jesus, they will go to hell. Even if they spent their whole lives in service to others, without Jesus they are going to hell. You see, they were condemned to eternal torture before they were born, because of the sin of Adam, It passed down through the generations like a genetic disease which everybody inherits. And this was god's great plan before the beginning of the world.      bill

End3 really can't come to terms with his partner basically saying "it's all faith" which is not what Orbit's original question had requested.

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/64369-xtians-reasons-for-belief/?p=990575

IH:

We keep getting hammered with PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

How many times do Christians have to say, WE CAN'T! Its our faith.

Original question:

Christians:

Go back and read, End. He said the complexity of life required a creator AND that it is a matter of faith as to why it requires a creator. "When you get to square one is where one has to leap by faith one way or another way."

Post 19 mentions nothing of faith. I think this was his original post was it not?

No, I have given my account many times here O. It's rarely met with anything other than status quo

Y'all should read the "why do you still believe thread" pinned up top. Should have done that instead of this redundant question..

And you shouldn't spam my thread with hate.

• Like 1

Who says it's hate....maybe it's God creating a balance..

and call the mods if you have a problem.

Thanks for providing us with the insight on how a 'real' christian behaves End, you're the best example of christianity in the Den; your demeanor closely matches the god of the ENTIRE bible jesus.gif

• Like 4

Maybe you should stop hanging around atheists, since it obviously makes you mad.

Jesus is true because I feel it I my pea-pickin' little heart.

Because the moderators of Ex-Christian Net have the power to stop God when God moves.   Wendyloser.gif

The mods of ex-C are like a Hattori Hanzo sword.  If you meet God then God will be cut!

Bless your heart.

• Like 1

Original question:

Christians:

Actually, you are projecting.

Okay Christians, what would it take your to recognize the truth that all the Hindu gods are real?  Won't you accept the Hindu gods simply because Hindu people take it on faith?  Come on, don't question it.  Don't require evidence.  Just take it on faith that the Hindu gods are real.  You know you want to.

Isn't your faith strong enough for the Hindu gods?

And I'm too ignorant to understand basic scientific discoveries, so it just makes sense to me that goddidit.

• Super Moderator

It's just my opinion. And in this forum opinions don't count .

It is your opinion that I don't fit in with the company of "a few very educated men"?  Based upon what did you come to hold this opinion of me?

I think you have the option to choose. It appears you are choosing morose.

It seems you are choosing not to answer either of the questions I asked.  This matters to me, End3, because I have considered you a friend.  But to insult my intelligence and then not offer an explanation when called on it is neither the action of a friend nor or a graceful christian.

I did answer. By saying you may choose, it implies that you will fit anywhere you choose. That is my opinion. I look at the trending of your posts from when you arrived to now and it appears, as I said, that you are opting for morose. That is how I formed my opinion. I am sure you are above average intelligence and I don't see it productive that you opt for the latter. That doesn't mean that this path is not needed.

Based upon the vitriol in your most recent posts, and in posts from the past, I'd say the path you've chosen wasn't any more productive.  But who am I to judge?

• Like 1

It's just my opinion. And in this forum opinions don't count .

It is your opinion that I don't fit in with the company of "a few very educated men"?  Based upon what did you come to hold this opinion of me?

I think you have the option to choose. It appears you are choosing morose.

It seems you are choosing not to answer either of the questions I asked.  This matters to me, End3, because I have considered you a friend.  But to insult my intelligence and then not offer an explanation when called on it is neither the action of a friend nor or a graceful christian.

I did answer. By saying you may choose, it implies that you will fit anywhere you choose. That is my opinion. I look at the trending of your posts from when you arrived to now and it appears, as I said, that you are opting for morose. That is how I formed my opinion. I am sure you are above average intelligence and I don't see it productive that you opt for the latter. That doesn't mean that this path is not needed.

Based upon the vitriol in your most recent posts, and in posts from the past, I'd say the path you've chosen wasn't any more productive.  But who am I to judge?

Probably a decent observation.