Goodbye Jesus

God Is Good. All The Time......all The Time. God Is Good.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I think I was suppose to say something like: 

"Noooooo!!!!  Don't leave us End3!  Come back!  How will we ever learn to love Jesus without your witness?"

• Like 1

Goodbye Jesus

End3, you get more like Jesus everyday.

I am just coming to a point where it's impossible to visit with y'all. We were discussing the end times proposition and somehow she twists that into I am waiting for Jesus to come back rather than acting/doing. I gather the reason she was triggered was this hit home for her.

About to sign off permanently from this place due to people totally unable to have a normal conversation. Y'all seem to want answers to questions that the story says you won't get, that many brilliant minds couldn't reconcile. There seem to be only a very few here that are ok with their position to the point where decent conversation is the norm. You have noticed that those who were able to do this are mostly gone now....left this site? Now all we have are people like BAA and MM perpetually stuck in asshole/douchebag/petty mode.

Speaking of becoming more like Him and end times....

13"If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

One word.  Medicine.

People don't threaten to leave. They just leave.

Happens on all chat sites.

There will be more threads coming most likely.

People don't threaten to leave. They just leave.

Happens on all chat sites.

There will be more threads coming most likely.

No Jeff. This time, like God, he really means it. He will not repent. God never ever repented (we know this from the Bible, right?).

That would mean that he has to change directions.

Guest end3

Wait? What?  What 'anti' love your neighbour rhetoric?  

wow, just wow.

That's the fundamental difference that non-believers would hope to accomplish....that we are God in the sense that an external God does not exist.

I believe the answer that you overlooked R is that Christ spends a lot of time in prayer developing a relationship with God rather than declaring He is God. Meditation also comes to mind.

And after reading your post again, you were making my point....that God within at this time in history moves us to do the work rather than complaining that God is not fixing the problems.

Guest end3

She wasn't triggered.  You were triggered.

You are right this time, I was triggered. My ex refuses to pay half of the expense of defending an IRS audit for a year in which she benefitted from my business. She didn't receive half of the business in the divorce so magically it wasn't half hers when we were married. The good news is the gooberment owes "me" a refund. Somehow she will want half of that I am sure.

Just so y'all will know, she keeps constantly attempting to move around the country chasing men that will potentially support her with no regard for allowing our children to remain in a stable learning environment. The latest dick is cohabitates with her a few days a week and finds it ok to come out in his underwear in front of my 16 yo daughter. My wife used to preach all the rhetoric back in the day. Yes MM, it makes me mad that there seem to be no women who actually walk the walk.....mostly just money grubbing whores.

wow, just wow.

That's the fundamental difference that non-believers would hope to accomplish....that we are God in the sense that an external God does not exist.

I believe the answer that you overlooked R is that Christ spends a lot of time in prayer developing a relationship with God rather than declaring He is God. Meditation also comes to mind.

And after reading your post again, you were making my point....that God within at this time in history moves us to do the work rather than complaining that God is not fixing the problems.

As a non-believer, I have no interest in the idea that I or anyone else is a god, that's fucking stupid. We aren't gods, we don't want to be gods, or replace the gods, we don't believe they exist.

You christians have this weird idea that atheists are atheists because we want humans to replace the gods, we don't, we just want to live our lives without your fairy tales and bullshit rules shoved down our throats. That's it.

I'm not a god, I don't think I'm a god, I don't care to be a god, I'm an atheist. I don't believe the gods exist, and I don't believe they need to be replaced, just buried and categorized as the fictional beings they are.

Guest end3

wow, just wow.

As a non-believer, I have no interest in the idea that I or anyone else is a god, that's fucking stupid. We aren't gods, we don't want to be gods, or replace the gods, we don't believe they exist.

You christians have this weird idea that atheists are atheists because we want humans to replace the gods, we don't, we just want to live our lives without your fairy tales and bullshit rules shoved down our throats. That's it.

I'm not a god, I don't think I'm a god, I don't care to be a god, I'm an atheist. I don't believe the gods exist, and I don't believe they need to be replaced, just buried and categorized as the fictional beings they are.

That's fine....but there are many who think otherwise. Didn't mean to lump you everyone into one group.

God is good in the pants, I can tell you that.

wow, just wow.

That's fine....but there are many who think otherwise. Didn't mean to lump you everyone into one group.

Care to list some of them?

Outside of a psych ward I doubt there are many who seriously think humans need to replace god/s that they think actually exist, and if they don't believe god/s actually exist, I would have a hard time believing they think humans should replace them as if they did exist...

Are you sure that's not just something you heard/read somewhere and thought it sounded good? Cause I think we have all been there at one point or another...

• Super Moderator

Sorry about your Ex, end3. All I can say is, "wimmen!" Hope it gets better for you and the kids.

God within at this time in history moves us to do the work

Many people are happy to do the work. If you want to credit your god, that's well within your right to an opinion.

P.S. If you leave, I shall go on a hunger strike.

Guest end3

Outside of a psych ward I doubt there are many who seriously think humans need to replace god/s that they think actually exist, and if they don't believe god/s actually exist, I would have a hard time believing they think humans should replace them as if they did exist...

Are you sure that's not just something you heard/read somewhere and thought it sounded good? Cause I think we have all been there at one point or another...

Do I need to explain that belief may change over time? Isn't that the point of this site? With that in mind, please note that atheists evolve as well into other beliefs. One of the former moderators here went from Christian to ex, to I don't know what he believes now, but he is in the group that he is God....just sayin. And wasn't this the point of Ravenstar's post....is she one of these? How many more you want.

Guest end3

Sorry about your Ex, end3. All I can say is, "wimmen!" Hope it gets better for you and the kids.

God within at this time in history moves us to do the work

Many people are happy to do the work. If you want to credit your god, that's well within your right to an opinion.

P.S. If you leave, I shall go on a hunger strike.

Thanks.

It just gets old after awhile. I quit my day job about two months ago and am self employed now taking a rather substantial pay cut. Had to point out to her that I could have easily gone back to court and reduced the child support, but I didn't. Of course I'm still evil. Thanks again.

Do I need to explain that belief may change over time? Isn't that the point of this site? With that in mind, please note that atheists evolve as well into other beliefs. One of the former moderators here went from Christian to ex, to I don't know what he believes now, but he is in the group that he is God....just sayin. And wasn't this the point of Ravenstar's post....is she one of these? How many more you want.

What you don't seem to understand, and you are transparent in how much it frustrates you, is that non-believers

want to examine the merits of an idea.  We are not going to simply accept an idea just because it is there.  We

want to know if it is a good idea or a bad idea, also how good or how bad.  You get so pissed every time

somebody asks you why.  But all we do is ask why.  This is the fundamental difference between a religious 

believer and a non-believer.  To not have religion is to ask why.  We are not doing this to piss you off.  It isn't

personal.  Rather because we have walked away from religion it has become our nature to ask why.  What 

angers you is that your beliefs do not have a good reason.

• Like 2

That's a nice dragon pic end3, and changing beliefs over time is kinda like changing a delusion over time.

Guest end3

What you don't seem to understand, and you are transparent in how much it frustrates you, is that non-believers

want to examine the merits of an idea.  We are not going to simply accept an idea just because it is there.  We

want to know if it is a good idea or a bad idea, also how good or how bad.  You get so pissed every time

somebody asks you why.  But all we do is ask why.  This is the fundamental difference between a religious 

believer and a non-believer.  To not have religion is to ask why.  We are not doing this to piss you off.  It isn't

personal.  Rather because we have walked away from religion it has become our nature to ask why.  What 

You know, I hear what you are saying in this post....but in order for it not to be personal, there are methods of communication that may be employed that make it more of an honest inquiry rather than, "well, outside of a psych ward, your belief doesn't exist". No sir, outside of your ignorance it's all over the fucking place.

You know, I hear what you are saying in this post....but in order for it not to be personal, there are methods of communication that may be employed that make it more of an honest inquiry rather than, "well, outside of a psych ward, your belief doesn't exist". No sir, outside of your ignorance it's all over the fucking place.

I don't recall saying what you quoted.  As for my ignorance, I don't claim to work for an all-knowing being.

Of course I am ignorant regarding a great many subjects.  I'm not ashamed of that because I don't act like

a know-it-all regarding topics where I know very little.  And my inquiries are honest.  There is no evidence

that your God is real.  There is plenty of evidence that your God was made up.  Those facts do not upset

me.  I have come to accept them for what they are.  Please do not project.

That's not what I said, I was giving an example of where I'd expect to find people that consider themselves gods. Your beliefs exist obviously, they just aren't based on anything I'd consider solid or reasonable.

Guest end3

You want to know why I am angry. I'm angry because my ex wife is teaching my daughters that in order for a woman to make it, that sucking some guys dick and spreading your legs is a necessity. Secondly, she is teaching my son along with this dick how NOT to respect a woman. Yet I'm the constant bad guy for paying for their needs, and medical care while she is dragging them around the country in pursuit of co-dependent "self-sufficiency". And if I say anything, well guess who runs to the children and tells them how mean I am. Which children don't understand. All they understand is dad's being mean to poor helpless mom. What a crock. And she does this with full clarity of what she is doing. But, I digress....until it sufficiently pisses me off again and I need an outlet.

That's why I'm angry.

Feel free Florduh to move this to the rant page.

Guest end3

That's not what I said, I was giving an example of where I'd expect to find people that consider themselves gods. Your beliefs exist obviously, they just aren't based on anything I'd consider solid or reasonable.

Right...placing my beliefs analogous to those in a mental ward. Thx, got it for the third time now.

• Super Moderator

Moved to Rants.

Rant on, you're on a roll.

Right...placing my beliefs analogous to those in a mental ward. Thx, got it for the third time now.

True, I don't have much respect for religious belief, but unless you believe yourself to be a god, I don't quite understand where you're getting that idea... Either there is some miscommunication here, or I'm being less coherent than I thought... In which case, I should probably stop posting and go to sleep...

My low opinion of your beliefs shouldn't be confused with a low opinion of you personally, mostly because I don't know you enough to have formed one. Your beliefs aren't you.

You are not reading it right.  He compared your beliefs to a mental ward zero times.  In post 542 I thought

you were accusing me of saying your beliefs belong in a mental ward.  I have also said that zero times.  It's

like you are looking for an excuse to be angry.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Sorry bout your wife E3. That's rough sweetie. But guess what? It's okay to be angry. It's okay to feel what you are feeling. If arguing with us heathens helps you feel better, then we are happy to oblige. But its not going to solve the problem. We aren't gonna pray for you, we aren't gonna tell you all these feel good "deepities" that some made-up deity revealed to us. But we will be your friend and we are here for you if you need to talk and vent. I've enjoyed talking with you on this thread, E3. It's been educational to say the least.

Guest end3

You are not reading it right.  He compared your beliefs to a mental ward zero times.  In post 542 I thought

you were accusing me of saying your beliefs belong in a mental ward.  I have also said that zero times.  It's

like you are looking for an excuse to be angry.

Yes, you are right....I mixed/comingled a response to him in the post I responded to you. I thought you could understand that I was doing that.