Goodbye Jesus

God Is Good. All The Time......all The Time. God Is Good.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I'm not sure how a grown man can get to the point your are MM. I've dealt with a lot of people over the years on this site and you are at the top of the list of woefully misinformed. I really feel sorry for you at this point...not sure there is recovery for you. But, I hope you make it, regardless.

yelrotflmao.gif

If I am so misinformed, and I take it you are the opposite of misinformed, then why don't you provide the

information we have requested?  Oh, you have better things to do, right?   rolleyes.gif

To the latter. It is personal...people's beliefs and experiences are PER SON AL....i.e. subjective and meaningful to the point of self-identity.

No, it doesn't have to be all out war just because some people don't agree with your religion.  We don't mean

it as a personal insult and you shouldn't take it that way.  Your offense is your problem.

Guest Furball

Pretty much how i feel about the christians on here and dealing with these willingly uneducated dumb asses. I found this....

11084266_897402700282942_772125298036911

• Like 1

Pretty much how i feel about the christians on here and dealing with these willingly uneducated dumb asses. I found this....

Good, hang your shingle and let us know about all of your profits.....lol.

Good, hang your shingle and let us know about all of your profits.....lol.

First of all, CoolCat isn't Grammar Nazi. 

Second of all, neither said they would make a profit. 

The point is that Christians are willfully ignorant so they cannot be educated.  

You know the problem is CC, that you think you may read a book and suddenly dismiss the entirety of what humanity doesn't know......and dismiss ALL of that humanity by the very thing you just posted, that they meet some condition. WTF? You sir are REALLY fucked up. Hoping people don't hold you to the same condition you hold them.

You know the problem is CC, that you think you may read a book and suddenly dismiss the entirety of what humanity doesn't know......and dismiss ALL of that humanity by the very thing you just posted, that they meet some condition. WTF? You sir are REALLY fucked up. Hoping people don't hold you to the same condition you hold them.

Sure.  Tell me again about how I caused world hunger because I am too greedy/selfish/complaining.

Here is my response to End's comments about me.

It's possible that End simply doesn't understand what Jesus, Paul, Peter, John and James mean when they write about the spiritual fruit displayed by individual Christians in their lives.  If that's so, this would explain why he seems to misunderstand and misinterpret all that I write about the spiritual fruit he displays to us, here in this forum.  I've tried to explain this to him years ago - but he couldn't or wouldn't stick with the program.

If End doesn't understand, then it's no wonder that he believes my questioning of him is designed to belittle him.

He takes personally what scripture clearly says applies to all Christians.  If any Christian fails to display good spiritual fruit in their lives, then this declares to the world that they do not enjoy a living relationship with Jesus.  If their fruit is bad, then their faith is dead.  They may call themselves Christian, but the fruit displayed in their lives says otherwise. Christ himself declares that true Christians will be known, not by what they believe or what they claim to be true, but in how they live and how they speak.  Therefore, End3's words are the only way we can tell if he is a true Christian or not.  Jesus had something to say about where a person's words come from and what that says about them.  

Excerpts from Matthew 15.

10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.

17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person;but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

What comes out of End3's heart goes into the words he writes...which we then read.

I leave it to you, my fellow members, to judge for yourselves if he defiles himself by his own words.  To judge the moral condition of his heart, when you read his words.  To judge if he bears good spiritual fruit for Jesus.  To you to judge if the Holy Spirit is alive within him.  To judge if he is a true Christian, with a real relationship with Jesus. 

Your sole criterion for weighing this is the fruit he displays to us in his words.  

Not what he says he believes.  

Not what he claims to be true.  

Not what he thinks the Bible says or means.  

None of those.  No, all you need do is ask yourself this question.

"What kind of spiritual fruit does End3 display to us... good or bad?"

But if End does understand what Jesus said about a Christian's spiritual fruit, what then?

Well, you surely don't need me to spell out to you what that says about his relationship with Jesus?

Now, it's entirely possible that he will persist in claiming that I'm waging some kind of abusive, personal vendetta against him and against all the Christians in this forum.  That, of course, is not so.  As you will have seen, I simply use what the Bible plainly says to examine what our 'resident' Christians write.  If End believes that he (or any other Christian) is above that kind of examination and judgement, then he's free to show me the relevant passages in scripture that declare this.

Thanks,

BAA. 

• Like 2

the point in my mind is there is actually no intent on considering the other side.....it's just about damaging the other.

You are correct, sir. :) I think you did say something way back there like "if there is no god..." so, that's promising. I'd be willing to preface some statement with, "If there is a God...." , but I'd rather not jump into Christianity again.

I can't hear you, End3.  A few days ago I was responsible for world hunger and you were about to explain

how that works.  You got quiet all of a sudden.  Are you still lurking?

Guest Furball

You know the problem is CC, that you think you may read a book and suddenly dismiss the entirety of what humanity doesn't know

You know what the problem is end3, is that you think you may read a book (the bible) and suddenly dismiss the entirety of what humanity doesn't know.

I am still awaiting all your "intelligent" responses to BAA's questions, all my questions, MM's questions, and everyone else's.

Please contribute something intelligent or as you said to MM, hush!

As for my response, do you know what the problem is end3? YOU!

1. You are pro rape, torture, and murder of children, toddlers, and babies. (and you say i am the one that is fucked up?!?)

2. You claim to be highly intelligent, yet you cannot answer even a single elementary question posed to you by any of the lions on here. 

3. You claim other members on here contribute nothing, yet you are the one who gives either rambling answers or puts people on ignore. 

4. You have never given any rational explanation as to suffering on earth except what the bible (which has been proven fake) tells you. 

5. Your profile pic is a red dragon which is a symbol for satan.

6. Your member title - universal church of humanity is a branch of humanism which is also  labeled by christians as satanic 

End, let me ask you something. When i put all those pics of starving children, you dismiss it as they deserve it because of adam and eve's transgression correct? In other words, seeing those horrible pics doesn't move you to any pity or compassion. So let me ask you this. If someone took your children and then 6 months later sent you some polaroids of them starving like those kids in those pictures, then you take those polaroids to the police. How would you feel if the police just like you, shrugged their shoulders and so oh well, they deserve it and didn't do anything to help them,how would you respond? If you have a brain (which we have proven you don't) you would cry out injustice. That is what i am doing towards your make believe god. I also understand why you can never come back at me or anyone else on here with any level of intelligence or evidence or facts to prove your man made religion true. It is because you base your beliefs on feelings and not facts. You come at us with feelings, we come at you with facts. 

End, my 13 years as a former puritanical christian shatters any so called christianity you boast of. Even when i was a christian, i would have come on here and debated you as being a fake. My christian education runs so far deeper than yours, you have no room to talk here. After my deconversion, i have done my exhaustive research on the history of religion, the history of christianity, the history of jesus, and the history of god. I have studied evolution, biology, astronomy, science, cosmology, and physics. I have studied other religions as well to see what they have to say. So to correct you, i didn't just read (a) book. I have read dozens and dozens of books after christianity. When i was a christian i read nearly 250-300 hundred books on christianity, god, and religion. What have you read again?????

I am not the one fucked up end, you are.

I am the one who has done his homework, you haven't. 

I am the one who has shown compassion to starving children and families by sponsoring children and emptying out my bank account to give everything i have left so another family can have food, clothing, and shelter. I have gone out of my way to feed and give money to homeless people and their families on the street. What have you done? Oh that's right, you get on your knees and pray.

I have done exhausting research and given myself quite an education about religion, the world i live in, and the universe i abide in, you have not. 

I realize that it bugs you that i am smarter than you, that i get the best of you, that i have proven you a false christian, that i have proven your religion to be a fraudulent sham. So i can understand why you resort to calling me fucked up. It really sucks to be proven wrong time and time again so that you're left with nothing but to put me down. That's how i know i have beaten you, that i have won. 

Turn your brain back on, and get an education, then we'll continue to debate. Until then i stand by my assessment. Christians are willingly uneducated dumbasses. -Cat

11402761_1667367650149994_16297471362004

• Like 2

End, let me ask you something. When i put all those pics of starving children, you dismiss it as they deserve it because of adam and eve's transgression correct? In other words, seeing those horrible pics doesn't move you to any pity or compassion.

Not sure why you are wasting time with a Christianity debate when you could now be using your intellect to feeding these children....or whatever it is that angers you. When you get older you realize how valuable time is. You seem to have resolved your own dilemma regarding belief via personal responsibility...which I think is the right thing, yet now you appear to be wallowing in the aftermath. Move on brother.

Beating on people doesn't change them. Your example to them will.

And it's still really a shame, your attitude Cat. Re-reading your post, all I got was, "yeah, I've educated myself so completely that YOU are obviously wrong and fubarred, and I'm right/ok". It doesn't come across to me that you are ok....angry yes....ok, no.

Not sure balance is achieved solely through education.....granted it helps.

Why focus so tightly on CC's intellect End, when you're so anti-intellect?

You value obedience over understanding and intellectualism, right?

So the equation comes down to this, End.

CoolCat has no god to obey, but you DO...so why aren't you obeying God and feeding the starving?

Matthew 25 : 31 - 46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

As a representative of Christ one has to display Christian traits. After all as Paul so eloquently put it. For you are made anew. If you are new and have the Holy Spirit in you non Christians will judge your God by your words.

+ 1,000,000 Henry!

• Like 1

End, let me ask you something. When i put all those pics of starving children, you dismiss it as they deserve it because of adam and eve's transgression correct? In other words, seeing those horrible pics doesn't move you to any pity or compassion.

Not sure why you are wasting time with a Christianity debate when you could now be using your intellect to feeding these children...

Not so fast.  You said I was responsible for world hunger.  CC can't be responsible as well.  Make up your

mind.  Or do you really not care who caused world hunger as long as God is not the one blamed?

Not sure why you are wasting time with a Christianity debate when you could now be using your intellect to feeding these children...

Not so fast.  You said I was responsible for world hunger.  CC can't be responsible as well.  Make up your

mind.  Or do you really not care who caused world hunger as long as God is not the one blamed?

I don't recall saying you alone were responsible. Feel free to pull where I said that. I said we, at this time, even in the plan of Christianity, are responsible. And instead of taking responsibility, whether it be in belief or non-belief, most of you bitch that it's God's fault.

Why maintain the argument, why bitch at this point?

Two options here: The Christian option is to feed the sheep, love the neighbor because God is watching. Faith alone is dead.

Option two in non-belief: Take responsibility for whatever derived reason and feed the hungry.

Wait, there's option three...which you do MM: Option two and continue to bitch about option one.

Again, the question is, why even bitch anymore? Are you not satisfied with your decision? If intellect is SOOO pleasing, why has it not produced content?

CoolCat has no god to obey, but you DO...so why aren't you obeying God and feeding the starving?

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I don't answer you BAA because I don't wish to play this game with you. God will be the judge and I am aware of qualifications thank you, but if you would like answers, I would ask that you quit this qualifying END as the perfect Christian. This would be the point of faith in Christ....that we aren't up to the perfect qualifications...but you knew that.

Hahahahaha

I don't answer you BAA because I don't wish to play this game with you. God will be the judge and I am aware of qualifications thank you, but if you would like answers, I would ask that you quit this qualifying END as the perfect Christian. This would be the point of faith in Christ....that we aren't up to the perfect qualifications...but you knew that.

AKA: "I'm out of arguments yet again, so its time to just put my universal answer of "I hope for your sake, you are right." and drop the mic in some big fashion that makes me feel like I'm correct and you are ultimately wrong because I'll be in heaven and you'll be burning in hell."

• Like 1

Because you make up false accusations out of ignorance.  By the way we don't think God is responsible.

We think bad things happen and God is imaginary.  We were arguing that if God were real then God would

be responsible.  I know that is a lot of words for you to try to remember but the "If" part is very important.

You were whining about how I should do my part when you didn't even know I already do.  Clearly your 

are the kind of person who makes stuff up without bothering to get the facts first.

• Like 1

I don't recall saying you alone were responsible. Feel free to pull where I said that. I said we, at this time, even in the plan of Christianity, are responsible. And instead of taking responsibility, whether it be in belief or non-belief, most of you bitch that it's God's fault.

Two options here: The Christian option is to feed the sheep, love the neighbor because God is watching. Faith alone is dead.

No, End.  You shouldn't feed the starving because God is watching you.  You should do it because you love Jesus.  Faith alone is dead, but your actions show that you love Jesus.  Or in your case, that you don't.

Option two in non-belief: Take responsibility for whatever derived reason and feed the hungry.

Wait, there's option three...which you do MM: Option two and continue to bitch about option one.

Again, the question is, why even bitch anymore? Are you not satisfied with your decision? If intellect is SOOO pleasing, why has it not produced content?

See what I mean about you being anti-intellect?

If you hate intellectualism End, then just do what you said Adam and Eve should have done - obey God without thinking or understanding.

Which still means you must feeding the starving, clothe the poor, visit the sick, etc.

Trust me, End!  I would never qualify you as the perfect Christian.

A foul-mouthed, bigoted and selfishly disobedient one, certainly.

Oh and the point of a Christian's faith in Christ is to put that faith into action... but you knew that.  

You just refuse to do it.

• Like 3

Why focus so tightly on CC's intellect End, when you're so anti-intellect? You value obedience over understanding and intellectualism, right? So the equation comes down to this, End....CoolCat has no god to obey, but you DO...so why aren't you obeying God and feeding the starving?...Matthew 25 : 31 - 46 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

This is one of the main reasons I left Christianity End. I don't expect any Christian (or any one for that matter)to be "perfect". It would be nice to have seen, in the 35+ years I attended church, something that even remotely resembled a Christian. Outside the walls of the church most of these people lived like the rest of us and were breaking Gods rules constantly and consistently.

It doesn't add up. I always thought Christians were suppose to lead by example, but i guess not. When it comes to lip service no problem, but when it comes to action, I never seen it from the church. Which leads me to believe Christians are all talk, no action. This is just my observation.

So if I see someone who is starving I have to personally feed that person?  The onus is on me to take responsibility and do something?

If god sees someone who is starving god has to send a magical spirit to someone to urge that person to feed that person and hope that this person heeds the urging of the magical spirit in order to get that person fed?  The onus is now on the person who receives the magical spirit to heed the urging of the spirit and do something?

Why must we directly act when the best god can do is indirectly act?  My telling people that someone ought to do something is essentially the same as a magical spirit urging those who will listen to engage in some action.  Why isn't that good enough for me if it's good enough for a god?  Hell, if I write a check to help out I think I'm actually one-upping god at that point.

mwc