Goodbye Jesus

God Is Good. All The Time......all The Time. God Is Good.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

On a realistic note, God's not going to do shit so get out your wallets...

Guest Furball

My belief stems from when I go to church, when I hear the words, there is a deep sense of comfort and understanding and knowing for me that this is right. 

988832_781143788563056_1475300606_n.jpg?

Guest end3

Where do you live, i am moving next door, lol. So are you telling me location is the only reason you wont do this for me?

No, that's not right. If you were in need, I can help. But, I would have to sacrifice. It also makes more sense that we get more bang for our buck if we help someone close.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I don't blame god, for he doesn't exist. I DONT blame Christianity, for it is not a living entity. I do what I can for suffering humanity, but my time and resources are limited. I do have a problem with Christians who spout all of this nonsense about how God does exist and here's a book that tells us all about him. In this book, this god of theirs gives not two shits about suffering humanity, and in fact, has created a place, somewhere, that is full of just that: suffering humanity. But he loves you. If you call bullshit, then fuck you, you're going there too!

Exactly.

So from what i understand God is irresponsible now. He makes this huge mess and we are left to clean it up. Hey, maybe thats the whole point of our existence. We are Gods Janitors!

Our purpose here is to be God's janitors. In the after life, we have two options: burn and suffer as free creatures until we forget who we are, or worship in "paradise" as slaves until we forget who we are. AWESOME!

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Where do you live, i am moving next door, lol. So are you telling me location is the only reason you wont do this for me?

No, that's not right. If you were in need, I can help. But, I would have to sacrifice. It also makes more sense that we get more bang for our buck if we help someone close.

You do realize, E3, that one does not have to believe in God in order to make a difference in someone's life. In fact, it is probably more commendable to be motivated by care and concern for your fellow man, than by some reward in the afterlife.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Struck a nerve there did I? Or have you finally realized this battle is fruitless? I believe I predicted this happening back on post #30 like two days ago. Ten pages later, here we are. Nothing resolved, all your arguments defeated. Funny Monty Python quotes thrown in. But yeah. Pick another topic. Throw down some wisdom from your awesome holy book. Show us sinners the error of our ways, so we can look back at our scoffing from the pit of hell and be all like, oh we should a listened to E3 dude.

• Like 1

It's not a lie at all MM. You can donate money, donate time, you name it.

It is a fucking lie.

If I give away every penny I have and work 24 hours a day, 356 days a year it will not even put a dent in

world suffering.  So don't give us shit about how we are suppose to end world suffering while your God

who supposedly has all the power and sits up in heaven jerking off to all the suffering isn't responsible.

Guest end3

Struck a nerve there did I? Or have you finally realized this battle is fruitless? I believe I predicted this happening back on post #30 like two days ago. Ten pages later, here we are. Nothing resolved, all your arguments defeated. Funny Monty Python quotes thrown in. But yeah. Pick another topic. Throw down some wisdom from your awesome holy book. Show us sinners the error of our ways, so we can look back at our scoffing from the pit of hell and be all like, oh we should a listened to E3 dude.

Lol, this is what I like about you S. Lot of something for a young gal. There was no nerve struck. It's just that you're still posting fundamental non-believer stuff and acting as though I haven't heard it or it should be a revelation. If you are an original, post YOUR thoughts. Blessings as always. (you know I'm just picking on you)

On a realistic note, Christians tithe. 

Which doesn't do squat for world suffering either.  It mostly makes a pastor have a good life.  Maybe that

pastor will kick a few dollars at a homeless person for every thousand the pastor makes.  It isn't even a 

drop in the bucket.  

And still your God acts like he does not exist.

Ok, guys and gals, this conversation is easing down the drain. Get us another one going S.

Actually Sy did start another one. It's called Murderous Voices in My Head.  No one's posted in it yet, End3, the whole thing is wide open for you to shit on. 

Ok, guys and gals, this conversation is easing down the drain. Get us another one going S.

Actually Sy did start another one. It's called Murderous Voices in My Head.  No one's posted in it yet, End3, the whole thing is wide open for you to shit on. 

Relationships of Grace for everyone!!!!!!!!

Guest end3

Trying to get Dave to pay me by the click. It was getting stale so I come in now on an "as needed" basis.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Lol, this is what I like about you S. Lot of something for a young gal. There was no nerve struck. It's just that you're still posting fundamental non-believer stuff and acting as though I haven't heard it or it should be a revelation. If you are an original, post YOUR thoughts. Blessings as always. (you know I'm just picking on you)

Oh, you think I'm regurgitating stuff I read or stuff I hear people say? Oh boy if people start doing stuff like that, they might get this crazy idea that I have blind faith in something. Good thing you have an ancient book that tells you everything you need to know about everything, so you can always think and reason independently and come up with your own original thoughts, right?

Oh boy, lmao at ends clever dismissal of sy's "unoriginal, fundamentalist, non-believer" ideas? What do you know about original ideas, end?!? All your thoughts came from a book you've obviously barely read! Comedy gold!! Ever thought of becoming a Christian stand up comic! What, you were serious? Carry on, you've been a great sport!

Guest end3

Oh boy, lmao at ends clever dismissal of sy's "unoriginal, fundamentalist, non-believer" ideas? What do you know about original ideas, end?!? All your thoughts came from a book you've obviously barely read! Comedy gold!! Ever thought of becoming a Christian stand up comic! What, you were serious? Carry on, you've been a great sport!

Neither one of you were here when I first showed up here. You cup(mouth) runneth over in ignorance. (No disrespect).

Oops, sy beat me to the punch while I was typing.

Plus what Sy said on page 5, post #85 still holds.  End3 just had to wait a few pages until he brought it up again so he could look "original".  

Neither one of you were here when I first showed up here. You cup(mouth) runneth over in ignorance. (No disrespect).

How long before we all become "ignorant fuckers" and Sy becomes an "arrogant bitch" E3? You'll say it with respect like you always do, I'm sure.

So, now I can't participate because I'm new to the forum? That's cool, I'll keep my "ignorance" to myself, just sit back and keep laughing.

That happens with virtually every thread you enter.

• Like 1

Guest end3

That happens with virtually every thread you enter.

No, that's the nature of these discussions. Actually, I postpone the death of a thread. But since we live in a fallen world, BAM, death comes eventually.

Guest end3

So, now I can't participate because I'm new to the forum? That's cool, I'll keep my "ignorance" to myself, just sit back and keep laughing.

You are taking my use of the word ignorance and making it a bad thing. In the sense that I meant it, you are "ignorant" of my history here. That's why I typed "no disrespect". Hope this clarifies.

Guest sylensikeelyoo

I'm the ignorant one, am I E3? You've been here on this site for years and years. You've been reading this stuff all this time. You were probably told about this site by other Christians. I, however, have been wandering around on my own during that time. I've found this site on my own after ALREADY coming to the conclusions I have now. I found out that people are out there just like me. My point is, E3, that this all may be some big game to you, some sort of divine mission or whatever. But these thoughts I have ARE my own and they are as real to me as your bible god is to you. So DONT tell me about MY ignorance and unoriginality with all that respect of yours. You may think you are cute, but I can see right through you. You think your longevity here gives you more rights to be here than I? You think your opinions are better than mine because you frequent this site longer than me? You, my dear friend, are the ignorant one.

Guest end3

How long before we all become "ignorant fuckers" and Sy becomes an "arrogant bitch" E3? You'll say it with respect like you always do, I'm sure.

I'm calming in my old age.....less likely to go postal.