Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

• Super Moderator

Do you know that fairies are not real? Of course not. Then how do you know that the video is not of real fairies?

BECAUSE THERE AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS FAIRIES!

So far that's two things I know aren't for real. Fairies and YOU, Mystaque.

And do we know there is a God? Of course not. It is impossible to prove or disprove the existence of God. And to us, disproving the existence of God is like disproving the existence of fairies. A 2000 year old book is not evidence for God either

God, Jesus, angels and demons exist whether you believe in them or not.

You people do not know much spiritually because if you did you would not be ex-Christians.

We know just as much as you do, spiritually. Unlike you however, we are willing to admit it's all bullshit.

[Clarification.]

You are truly blind and do not know the truth at all.

I am rubber, you are glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Ta-da!

1 Corinthians 2:14. But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

So the Holy Spirit cannot make His truth objectively known.

His spiritual truth isn't objective, it's subjective.

You people do not know much spiritually because if you did you would not be ex-Christians.

We know just as much as you do, spiritually. Unlike you however, we are willing to admit it's all bullshit.

[Clarification.]

Then convince us of the truth with objective evidence of it.

• Like 1

Precisely. We dont pretend to know the answers science hasn't answered yet

Science has taken us only as far as the moon in a tiny space shuttle. The physical sciences are not going to figure out the origin of the universe, mankind, and the afterlife.

[Clarification.]

Photographs of the Holy Spirit and some of His works are objective. If you need more to help save your own rear end, I would suggest that you get to looking.

[Clarification.]

Photographs of the Holy Spirit and some of His works are objective. If you need more to help save your own rear end, I would suggest that you get to looking.

When your god can be confused for a speck of something or a droplet of water on a lens, or something floating in the air reflecting light back into your camera sensor, if not just an outright Photoshop, that's not what anyone here would consider objective and/or credible evidence.

Try again, asylum boy.

Science has taken us only as far as the moon in a tiny space shuttle. The physical sciences are not going to figure out the origin of the universe, mankind, and the afterlife.

The space shuttle never left Low Earth orbit (no more than 1,200 miles up) and the Moon is on average 245,000 miles away.  

[Clarification.]

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.  

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Cite or link to an independent source to back up your claim, which we can verify for ourselves.

Your claims of objectivity cannot be accepted because you (Mystique) are the one making them.

Only information independent of Mystique is acceptable as objective evidence.

Anything Mystique posts and claims to be objective cannot be accepted as objective.

This standard is not negotiable by Mystique.

The OP is the only person here who has seen the Holy Spirit and can truly identify Him.

Why is that? 

Many people on this website spent years and years wanting to be good Christians and to have an intimate relationship with God. Many of us experienced "gifts". I've spoken in tongues, been slain in the spirit, felt energy flowing through my body during group prayer, and I could lay my hands on people to relieve their pain - and I'm not even close to being the only one in any of those. Many of us honestly thought we were, in fact, in contact with the Holy Spirit, or spent countless moments praying for it. 

What exactly makes you so different from us that you can say you are the only one here who "can truly identify the Holy Spirit"?

(edit: No need for all those quotes.)

Correct me if I am wrong. I am the only one here who has recognized Him with their own two eyes. I happy to hear of your experiences. You should not give up your faith.

The OP is the only person here who has seen the Holy Spirit and can truly identify Him.

Why is that? 

Many people on this website spent years and years wanting to be good Christians and to have an intimate relationship with God. Many of us experienced "gifts". I've spoken in tongues, been slain in the spirit, felt energy flowing through my body during group prayer, and I could lay my hands on people to relieve their pain - and I'm not even close to being the only one in any of those. Many of us honestly thought we were, in fact, in contact with the Holy Spirit, or spent countless moments praying for it. 

What exactly makes you so different from us that you can say you are the only one here who "can truly identify the Holy Spirit"?

Correct me if I am wrong. I am the only one here who has recognized Him with their own two eyes. I happy to hear of your experiences. You should not give up your faith.

Bullshit, he posted right above you, do you not see? Are you blind to his actions on this forum, right in front of you? Quite the prophet you turned out to be...

Why is that?

False. I am sure that over almost 10 years, this site heard the testimonies of those who have "seen" the Holy Spirit. U aren't special

Since this is your experience Mystique, let me correct the title for you to reflect the subjective nature of your message.

True Story

SUBJECTIVE ACCOUNT

(Snip!)

Please learn the difference between the subjective and the objective.

Thank you,

BAA.

Except for the dream I had of Jesus removing the anger and hatred from the devils heart. I was completely awake and vigilant during the entire experience and it would not be considered to be, nor was it in any way subjective.

Mystique,

All of your sensory experiences are subjective unless they can be independently and objectively verified by others.

As I said, you need to learn the difference between what is subjective and what is objective.

My wife I have have seen both seen the same spirits at the same time. Also, an experience does not have to be independently and objectively verified by others to be objective.

It's not implausible for two people to have mental health issues at the same time, and for one to believe the other's delusions are real.  It's even possible for entire groups of people to be deluded, it's called mass hysteria.

When I was a Christian, I used to volunteer at a drop-in centre for people with mental health issues.  They often talked about religious/spiritual ideas, and the ideas were remarkably similar eg "I have seen god/jesus/the holy spirit" or "I am god/jesus/the holy spirit".  These are common delusions the world over, wherever Christianity is prevalent.  In fact, whatever form religious ideas tend to take in a particular culture, those ideas form the subject material for the delusions of the mentally ill.

Mystique, what do those around you, such as friends, family, and health professionals, say about your claims to have seen god/jesus/the holy spirit?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_%C3%A0_deux

• Like 2

[Clarification.]

Then give us the truth! Photos of camera errors and Bible verses isnt doing the trick!

[Clarification.]

We did...... and came up negative. Almost everybody on this site had the same mindset you do (excluding the most likely drug induced delusions). And came here to receive the actual truth. A bronze age book doesnt cut it in here

Do you know that fairies are not real? Of course not. Then how do you know that the video is not of real fairies?

Did you see the eye in my fourth thread? That is the eye of the Spirit of truth who bears witness to all the evils of this world. It is through this eye that judgment comes upon the unbelieving sinner.

If he loves me, why doesnt he manifest for me?

You are a grown boy. Do you need your ass wiped as well? GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

Darn, you got me good.

He manifested in front of your delusional ass. Why doesnt he manifest for us and end this debate

Did you see the eye in my fourth thread? That is the eye of the Spirit of truth who bears witness to all the evils of this world. It is through this eye that judgment comes upon the unbelieving sinner.

Nah, it's just my great, great, great grand uncle's glass eye, lost it on a botched boarding attempt when he was going through his piracy phase. Nothing to worry about folks.

• Like 1

Yes, and it was shut down because you made the same argument about bubbles

Why is that? 

Almost everyone here has experienced the exact same thing you have.  And then we woke up and realized it was all a delusion.

Do you have anything to offer us besides fake evidence and empty assertions?  You have wracked up 134 posts in less that two weeks and yet you have said nothing of substance.  We could do will less of your hot air.  Clearly your God can do nothing to help you sound credible.

• Like 1

If he loves me, why doesnt he manifest for me?

You are a grown boy. Do you need your ass wiped as well?

It is a legitimate question.  If God is going to send people to hell for eternity simply for the crime of not realizing he exists, and God know that appearing would make the difference, and God chooses to not appear to most people then God is an evil monster.  Appearing to you only proves God is evil.  He could appear to everyone but doesn't because he wants to hurt those people forever and ever.  That is just sick.

• Like 2

The space shuttle never left Low Earth orbit (no more than 1,200 miles up) and the Moon is on average 245,000 miles away.  

[Clarification.]

Objective evidence of the Holy Spirit must come from an a source that is independent of you.  

That is, not from the member of this forum called Mystique.

Cite or link to an independent source to back up your claim, which we can verify for ourselves.

Your claims of objectivity cannot be accepted because you (Mystique) are the one making them.

Only information independent of Mystique is acceptable as objective evidence.

Anything Mystique posts and claims to be objective cannot be accepted as objective.

This standard is not negotiable by Mystique.

Here is one. 

http://parksmccants.hubpages.com/hub/Orb-of-the-Holy-Spirit-captured-in-photos

Really?  Well that explains why the photo states "copyright  3 D image by Hank Grebe" and give some website.  Clearly Hank Grebe must be the Spirit of truth.

Yes, and it was shut down because you made the same argument about bubbles

I discussed the living works of the Spirit of truth which I had not previously done.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.