Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

If you understand that much then why are you here?

The devils in hell are so lost that they no longer even know their own names.

Mark 5:9King James Version (KJV)

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Human devils no longer know the names of their lifetimes. They assume other names.

Such as Jesus? Yahweh? "The holy ghost"?

I once heard a dead person say, 'They call me the Jerk." They are not very nice people.

Not only is the world unable to identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

Damn.  Here you had me thinking that the Holy Spirit could be identified by His photos.  

To identify the Holy Spirit for you I had to use scripture and biblical artwork. The Holy Spirit is not someone easily understood. It has taken me years of experience, thought and study.

Our imaginations do not show up on film.

Which is why you can produce no film and no photos of the Holy Spirit.

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do u know that there aren't people out there doctoring pictures of "The Holy Spirit"?

Few people actually know what the Holy Spirit looks like. He is often mistakenly called a spirit orb, angel orb, or ghost orb. Many do not even know that it is the Holy Spirit that they have photographs and videos of.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

Not only is the world unable to identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

There is a website out there that I used to frequent that had Ghost photos. The grand majority of these photos were orbs. Are these orbs also the holy spirit? If it is, there are litterally thousands of these photos.

Also, u need to stop quoting the bible after everything you say, it doesn't make you anymore convincing

The Holy Spirit is omnipresent and can be found everywhere. There are literally thousands of photographs of Him on the internet.

• Super Moderator

Real Fairies Photographed!!!

Ignorance is bliss

Until reality slaps you in the face.

The Holy Spirit is omnipresent and can be found everywhere. There are literally thousands of photographs of Him on the internet.

You keep using that word . . . 

Thousands does not mean zero.  Try not to mix them up.  Photographs does not mean photoshop, cartoon or painting.

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do u know that there aren't people out there doctoring pictures of "The Holy Spirit"?

Few people actually know what the Holy Spirit looks like. He is often mistakenly called a spirit orb, angel orb, or ghost orb. Many do not even know that it is the Holy Spirit that they have photographs and videos of.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

There is a website out there that I used to frequent that had Ghost photos. The grand majority of these photos were orbs. Are these orbs also the holy spirit? If it is, there are litterally thousands of these photos.

Also, u need to stop quoting the bible after everything you say, it doesn't make you anymore convincing

God really does a good job of making himself look like a dust particle. If God wanted to show himself, why pick that method? As you said, he is omnipresent, why not sabotage a news broadcast, or set a single tree on fire, or make a cross fall from the sky? His method of appearance is juvenile. Nothing more than a photo bomb.

Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance must have slapped you harder

Ignorance is bliss

It all sounds like fun and games until someone get's hurt.

Ignorance is bliss

In this case, you

God really does a good job of making himself look like a dust particle. If God wanted to show himself, why pick that method? As you said, he is omnipresent, why not sabotage a news broadcast, or set a single tree on fire, or make a cross fall from the sky? His method of appearance is juvenile. Nothing more than a photo bomb.

Just to make sure things are clear. The photographs are of the Holy Spirit. And not Father God or His Son Jesus. Whom by the way still loves you very much and are waiting for you to come back.

Ignorance is bliss

In this case, you

I have faith which guarantees my safety when I die.

You came into this thread with an arsenal of blurred photos and inconsequential videos that from all over the internet.

The line of bullshit goes on and on and on.

You claim dreams are of any empirical evidence and you throw a few random photos to try and back up your claim. Please show some studies on the topic, not stock google images of ghosts. That would be appreciated

Just to make sure things are clear. The photographs are of the Holy Spirit. And not Father God or His Son Jesus. Whom by the way still loves you very much and are waiting for you to come back.

Here we go again, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT?! You dont! Nobody does! To claim that YOU do is nonsense

Mystique wrote...

"I have shown you photographs and a video of some things I have seen.  They are completely independent of me."

They are independent of your person (unlike dreams or visions) but in this forum you are still the source of them.

I'm skeptical of your claims Mystique, in the same way that you are skeptical of Wikipedia's trustworthiness. 

So why is it ok for you to mistrust Wiki and verify their claims from other sources...

...when you expect me to trust you without verifying your claims from other sources..?

Please answer this question.

• Like 1

If he loves me, why doesnt he manifest for me?

• Like 1

Ignorance is bliss

In this case, you

I have faith which guarantees my safety when I die.

Darn, i lost

Mystique,

Please explain why we should accept your spiritual truths over Uncle Mikey's.

Mystique,

Please provide an objective means we can use to decide whose claims to believe - yours or David (the Spirit of the Son of God) Icke's.

Damn. Here you had me thinking that the Holy Spirit could be identified by His photos.

To identify the Holy Spirit for you I had to use scripture and biblical artwork. The Holy Spirit is not someone easily understood. It has taken me years of experience, thought and study.

You spent years pondering at bubbles?

I still find it hard for u to believe all of this, no matter how hard you studied

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Any one on the internet can write in it and edit it.

Yeah, you're right. I checked out these links ...total bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Spirit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

• Like 1

The photographs of the Holy Spirit that I have shown you is the same Holy Spirit that descended from heaven alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily.

Uh no, not at all.  The photos you showed us are the Holy Spirit you imagined.  The Gospel of Mark illustrates the Holy Spirit that author imagined.  The other gospels copied from Mark but each author added his own spin to it along the way.

God is not an atom.

Of course not.  Atoms are real.

Our imaginations do not show up on film.

No, your imagination just makes up bullshit explanations about what is 'on' the film.

The scriptures do not teach that the Holy Spirit is a material or physical being.  Jesus clearly said that “God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). False teachers such as Benny Hinn teach the Holy Spirit has a body.  

The scripture also state of the Holy Spirit as being omnipresent or present everywhere (Psalm. 139:1-10), it is not communicating that the Holy Spirit is physically distributed throughout the universe, but that the Holy Spirit is present in every part of creation.

When 1 Corinthians 6:19 says the Holy Spirit is in you, it is describing a personal relationship rather than a physical location. To say that the Holy Spirit is in you is not to point out where the Holy Spirit is physically located, but rather to point out that we have come into a  personal relationship with Him through repentance. When Jesus says, “the Father is in me, and I in the Father” (John 10:38), He is not speaking of physical location but of relationship.