Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

I do believe I have to go with Uncle Mike's version of reality.  To say the holy trinity is the proton, neutron, and electron of an atom is a stunningly original and imaginative observation.

And Uncle Mikey provided amazing proof in his diagrams.  I am thoroughly convinced.  In fact I am prepared to be a regional manager.

So unlike the rehashing of Dark Ages nonsense. 

Speaking of Dark Ages, did you know that an edict came down by the religious hierarchy during the start of the plague that it was being caused by black cats, which were, of course, filled with evil spirits.  So all of the black cats were killed.  Which greatly pleased the rats, which were the real source of the plague.

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

Humm, I wonder why someone would ask what a Christian thoughts on a site for ex-christians?

But all in all no more funnier than ex-christians discussing theological questions in general.

Christians - I'm stuck on this one.  Maybe you can explain it?

I might consider reading John 7:24 before making any assumptions.  

John 7:51

Ex-Christians work in mysterious ways. Once the 'truth' of ex-christianity is revealed to you then you will know. :) Otherwise you will be lost and blind.

I didn't find it funny that a christian would show up here.  They do all the time, and they are welcome.

I found it funny that a christian would show up here making outrageous claims and providing no evidence whatsoever to support those claims.  And thinking that any of us would be impressed or convinced.

And, my request for a christian to explain where Cain's wife came from was (obviously) tongue-in-cheek.  Since any explanation would have to come from nowhere.  Just like Cain's wife did. 

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

I'd love it if you answered this, Mystique.

I use photographs, a video, an apparition, and scripture to support my claims.

The Spirit of the Son of God (aka David Icke) uses these media on his website too.

So we still don't have an objective means of deciding which one of you to believe.

Bumped for Mystiques' attention..!

Ok, so this guy claims to be the Spirit of the Son of God. Isn't that the same claim Charles Mansion made?

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

Project Stargate was a remote viewing spy program and as such had to be top secret..

Mystique, scientists have used lots of time and effort trying to explore things that wound up not being true. Some 100 years ago they really worked on their theory of ether. It didn't work out in the end, and the theory was abandoned. It was an important step though, now we know not to do that again. Alchemy is abandoned as well.

Science has to explore ideas, including strange ones, because else we wouldn't learn anything new or make significant discoveries - including things that do not work and shouldn't be treated like they do.

Yet, no spiritual phenomenon has ever worked in lab conditions any better than pure chance works.

It's funny though how religion is the only thing on Earth where somehow things have more value if they're ancient. You wouldn't use a computer that's 30 years old for anything very serious, you definitely wouldn't use a lot of the medicine from the childhood of our grandparents. But religion? The older, the better! In THOSE things the people knew better than we do now, even if they thought the Earth was flat and disease was caused by demons, not bacteria and viruses that spread when people don't practise good hygiene.

A diamond is a diamond. A thousand year old diamond is the same today as it was back then.

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

Project Stargate was a remote viewing spy program and as such had to be top secret..

Project Stargate was shut down after years of investigation and study with no results.  It was a woo woo boondoggle.

Well of course it had to remain top secret.  If the public ever knew just how much of a threat the Goa'uld posed to Earth there would have been a terrible panic.

Well of course it had to remain top secret.  If the public ever knew just how much of a threat the Goa'uld posed to Earth there would have been a terrible panic.

Lucky for us cap'n O'Neill an' tha' gang managed to solve almost every immediate threat in under an hour, every week a season was running.

Uncle Mikey has some different spiritual truths to yours, Mystique.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-atom-vs-the-godhead-holy-trinity.7859686/

Please tell us why we should accept your spiritual truths over his.

The things I am showing you have been known for thousands of years and do not go against the bible.

Uncle Mikey would say the same things.

How do we decide which one of you to believe?

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

You err, Mystique.  Twice.

Firstly, I wrote, 'How do WE decide which one to believe?' using the plural.  I was not referring just to myself.

Secondly, I am a negative atheist. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Atheist

I have not decided that God doesn't exist.  I remain unpersuaded by the current evidence that God exists.  I also remain open to new evidence, because if it is persuasive enough, I may change my mind.  And that is why I am asking you to present an objective reason why we should believe your claims over Uncle Mikey's.

Which brings me neatly back to my question.

Please tell US why we should accept your spiritual truths over Uncle Mikey's.

The photographs of the Holy Spirit that I have shown you is the same Holy Spirit that descended from heaven alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily. It is the same Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible. The photographs and video of the many chariots of God is the same as mentioned in the old testament. God is not an atom. This goes against the truths that have been written in sacred scripture for thousands of years.

Mystique, scientists have used lots of time and effort trying to explore things that wound up not being true. Some 100 years ago they really worked on their theory of ether. It didn't work out in the end, and the theory was abandoned. It was an important step though, now we know not to do that again. Alchemy is abandoned as well.

Science has to explore ideas, including strange ones, because else we wouldn't learn anything new or make significant discoveries - including things that do not work and shouldn't be treated like they do.

Yet, no spiritual phenomenon has ever worked in lab conditions any better than pure chance works.

It's funny though how religion is the only thing on Earth where somehow things have more value if they're ancient. You wouldn't use a computer that's 30 years old for anything very serious, you definitely wouldn't use a lot of the medicine from the childhood of our grandparents. But religion? The older, the better! In THOSE things the people knew better than we do now, even if they thought the Earth was flat and disease was caused by demons, not bacteria and viruses that spread when people don't practise good hygiene.

A diamond is a diamond. A thousand year old diamond is the same today as it was back then.

The diamond itself, yes, but what people believed a diamond was a thousand years ago was probably something else than what we know about diamonds today. 

One time in the past, people thought the Sun had an orbit around Earth. At the time, it was blasphemy to suggest otherwise. Yet for billions of years already, it had been Earth that had an orbit around the Sun.

The photographs of the Holy Spirit that I have shown you is the same Holy Spirit that descended from heaven alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily.

Uh no, not at all.  The photos you showed us are the Holy Spirit you imagined.  The Gospel of Mark illustrates the Holy Spirit that author imagined.  The other gospels copied from Mark but each author added his own spin to it along the way.

God is not an atom.

Of course not.  Atoms are real.

• Like 1

Uncle Mikey has some different spiritual truths to yours, Mystique.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-atom-vs-the-godhead-holy-trinity.7859686/

Please tell us why we should accept your spiritual truths over his.

The things I am showing you have been known for thousands of years and do not go against the bible.

Uncle Mikey would say the same things.

How do we decide which one of you to believe?

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

You err, Mystique.  Twice.

Firstly, I wrote, 'How do WE decide which one to believe?' using the plural.  I was not referring just to myself.

Secondly, I am a negative atheist. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Atheist

I have not decided that God doesn't exist.  I remain unpersuaded by the current evidence that God exists.  I also remain open to new evidence, because if it is persuasive enough, I may change my mind.  And that is why I am asking you to present an objective reason why we should believe your claims over Uncle Mikey's.

Which brings me neatly back to my question.

Please tell US why we should accept your spiritual truths over Uncle Mikey's.

The photographs of the Holy Spirit that I have shown you is the same Holy Spirit that descended from heaven alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily. It is the same Holy Spirit of the Holy Bible. The photographs and video of the many chariots of God is the same as mentioned in the old testament. God is not an atom. This goes against the truths that have been written in sacred scripture for thousands of years.

I'm sorry Mystique, but Uncle Mikey would say that you are wrong and he is right.

So please present an objective means for us to tell which of you is actually right.

Simply reciting your subjective beliefs doesn't cut it.

Please be objective.

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

I'd love it if you answered this, Mystique.

I use photographs, a video, an apparition, and scripture to support my claims.

The Spirit of the Son of God (aka David Icke) uses these media on his website too.

So we still don't have an objective means of deciding which one of you to believe.

Bumped for Mystiques' attention..!

Ok, so this guy claims to be the Spirit of the Son of God. Isn't that the same claim Charles Mansion made?

I'm not interested in any of Charles Manson's claims, Mystique.

Please provide an objective means we can use to decide whose claims we should believe - yours or Icke's.

• Super Moderator

Boy, that sure went over your head.

I'd like you to answer BAA's question too. How do we know that your stuff is the real deal but David Icke's isn't?  We need something objective, not feelings, faith, or anything else that an outsider couldn't relate to. We need something real and solid to hang our hats on...something anyone could check out for themselves.

Do you have anything like that to prove that you aren't pulling crap out of your hiney? Anything at all? 

True Story

Revelations 12:11. "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28. "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy; your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was playing a trick on me to get me to become highly religious. Then, I became agnostic and was lost for 35 years. And I began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with realty (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that the humans lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They have a miserable existence.Their evil will not die without divine restoration of the soul. They are masters at the art of deception. They are in ruins, of no value or worth, and their souls have gone to waste. They thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. I have discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife.

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since in the beginning of time." The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man's time. God battle's evil through His Son Jesus Christ by delivering souls from the evils of hell.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my deceased mother in spirit behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know that it was her. He was telling me that I would be in heaven with my mother and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell. This is some of the love that God has for us through His Son, Jesus.

Luke 15:4-7. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.

I asked Him who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were human souls in hell who are without God in the afterlife. I believed the souls to be lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them, close the door to hearing and seeing them, and that He would deliver them from the powers and evils of hell and into heaven.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these people's hearts and then changed them back. He was telling me that the work for atonement had been done, but the door to hearing and seeing them still needed to be closed before the offering can be accepted. I praise my Father God and boast of His Son, Jesus Christ. They truly are mighty to save.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. And, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits there and my mom again.

I've lost touch with realty . . . 

I can see that.

• Like 7

• Super Moderator

Wow.  I wish Jesus would have talked to me like that.  But, nothing.  He was as quiet as a mouse.

You must be one of his favorites.

John 20:29. Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Well, that just confuses the hell out of the issue all together.  Have you "seen" or not?

I have nothing to fear when I die.

Psalm 23:4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me, Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

deleted post 

I've lost touch with realty . . . 

I can see that.

The lying, deceiving devils can make a person lose touch with reality. You are here in this world believing their lies and have lost touch with the reality of God, Jesus, heaven and the angels.

I have nothing to fear when I die.

Nor do I.  While we are alive we are not dead.  Once we are dead we are not.  There is no reason to fear death.  It's like being asleep . . . only without dreams and it lasts much longer.

• Like 2