Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Be careful, Mystique. If I die before you, I'm going to come and find you and blow you every night in your sleep, and seduce you away from the Almighty One.

Ooooooo! Can you visit me, too?!?!

To all that shall hear; heareth Us!

We, the holy spirit, which is I, and Us, at any given moment, do indeed possess a set of orbs. But they are not pictured anywhere inneth this threadeth!

Ha! DEEZ ORBS! GOT EEM!

Welp, fuck me like an eight year old altar boy. That's all I've ever asked for. Heil Jizzus!

I've returned to Christianity, but these pics...um...hmmm. lol I'm not thinking that the Holy Spirit can be captured on film. huh.png

I am so happy to hear that you have return back to Christianity. God bless you Deidre32.

Be careful, Mystique. If I die before you, I'm going to come and find you and blow you every night in your sleep, and seduce you away from the Almighty One.

blowjob.gif

I've returned to Christianity, but these pics...um...hmmm. lol I'm not thinking that the Holy Spirit can be captured on film. huh.png

I am so happy to hear that you have return back to Christianity. God bless you Deidre32.

Thank you. :) 

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

If you understand that much then why are you here?

The devils in hell are so lost that they no longer even know their own names.

Nah, I'm not buying it.  Nobody can be as crazy as you act and still be able to use a computer.

I'll post my testimony soon. I think that you will find it interesting.

Ya know, i own a Necromicon and have read it through and through. Yet, i feel the same, even though the book is evil.

Would you say i am evil or possessed?

Also, would you call Buddhists devils because they don't believe what you believe?

What about Aztecs? They believed in sun gods like Huitzilopochtli and sacrificed humans for it, and everybody with 2 brain cells to rub together would understand that this was a disgusting act. If the Aztecs had a holy text supposedly written by prophets of Huitzilopochtli and the book gives specific rules and regulations for these sacrifices, does it justify these murders? (Not to go completely off topic :P )

You have said that God speaks to you and others via dream. You absolutely no evidence for these claims, so nobody can argue. However, i have had a dream kind of like yours, but mine was different. In the dream, me and my mother were fleeing the city and we made it to a hilltop. The reason we flee was because we were going to get bombed (i dont know why). As we stood on the hill, we held each other as we cried and prayed for God to spare us. All of the sudden there was a light, we thought it was the light of God so we looked up and saw a nuke falling from the sky. The bomb hit the city and the explosion was heading towards us. As it got closer, it got hotter, and eventually we were ingulfed and then....... Blank. How could you explain my dream?

Was God speaking to me, or was this just a dream? If God was trying to scare me into believing in him, it didnt work.

hahahaha!  Sorry, Fwee.  I'm pretty sure homosexual succubuses only give happy endings to guys who are trying to remain pure for Jesus.  

• Like 1

To all that shall hear; heareth Us!

We, the holy spirit, which is I, and Us, at any given moment, do indeed possess a set of orbs. But they are not pictured anywhere inneth this threadeth!

Ha! DEEZ ORBS! GOT EEM!

Happy one hundred posts, HG!  Has it been a year already?

Just a note before Halloween, Casper, if I might? Get a better photographer. Trust me, you keep showing up small in the pictures. You don't want that, right? I mean, only a few would even see you!  

I am here to show you the truth.

(Springy G yawns)  Do let us know when you find some, then.

I am for real. I have been so swamped by evil spirits, including demonic possession that Jesus. Father God, and angels have reached out to help me.

Mystique, please call your family doctor first thing in the morning and get a psychiatric referral.  I'm not joking; if you're experiencing such things your mental health is in distress.

• Like 3

hahahaha! Sorry, Fwee. I'm pretty sure homosexual succubuses only give happy endings to guys who are trying to remain pure for Jesus.
Depending on how good you are may give me cause to reconvert.

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

Humm, I wonder why someone would ask what a Christian thoughts on a site for ex-christians?

But all in all no more funnier than ex-christians discussing theological questions in general.

Christians - I'm stuck on this one.  Maybe you can explain it?

I might consider reading John 7:24 before making any assumptions.  

John 7:51

Humm, I wonder why someone would ask what a Christian thoughts on a site for ex-christians?

To expose the indoctrination.

But all in all no more funnier than ex-christians discussing theological questions in general.

We have to do something with all the indoctrination we were fed.  And we were not allowed to freely discuss it back when we were Christians.  Before there was an agenda and a forced conclusion.

• Like 1

Uncle Mikey has some different spiritual truths to yours, Mystique.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-atom-vs-the-godhead-holy-trinity.7859686/

Please tell us why we should accept your spiritual truths over his.

The things I am showing you have been known for thousands of years and do not go against the bible.

Uncle Mikey would say the same things.

How do we decide which one of you to believe?

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

You err, Mystique.  Twice.

Firstly, I wrote, 'How do WE decide which one to believe?' using the plural.  I was not referring just to myself.

Secondly, I am a negative atheist. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Atheist

I have not decided that God doesn't exist.  I remain unpersuaded by the current evidence that God exists.  I also remain open to new evidence, because if it is persuasive enough, I may change my mind.  And that is why I am asking you to present an objective reason why we should believe your claims over Uncle Mikey's.

Which brings me neatly back to my question.

Please tell US why we should accept your spiritual truths over Uncle Mikey's.

• Like 1

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

I'd love it if you answered this, Mystique.

I use photographs, a video, an apparition, and scripture to support my claims.

The Spirit of the Son of God (aka David Icke) uses these media on his website too.

So we still don't have an objective means of deciding which one of you to believe.

Bumped for Mystiques' attention..!

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

I see what you did ????????

video evidence of spinning wheels prove the existence of too much free time

• Like 1

hahahaha! Sorry, Fwee. I'm pretty sure homosexual succubuses only give happy endings to guys who are trying to remain pure for Jesus.
Depending on how good you are may give me cause to reconvert.

Trust me, Fwee.  If I were turned into a homosexual succubus in the afterlife, I would be a very,  VERY, good one. zDuivel7.gif   Pimp Satan would be soooo proud of me.  SUCK.gif

Mystique showed a picture of an ordinary dust devil, apparently as evidence of the portal used to enter the spiritual realm.  These occur all the time where I live in the high desert.  I've even been hit by them many times.  All I ever got was dirt in my ears. 

So far this thread has been fun, playing with a guy who is spoofing as someone who somehow got stuck in the Dark Ages mentally.  Gotta give Mystique an A for creativity.  

Because it's impossible that anyone could be this stooopid in this day and age. Someone who doesn't have any idea what compelling evidence is.  

Mystique, scientists have used lots of time and effort trying to explore things that wound up not being true. Some 100 years ago they really worked on their theory of ether. It didn't work out in the end, and the theory was abandoned. It was an important step though, now we know not to do that again. Alchemy is abandoned as well.

Science has to explore ideas, including strange ones, because else we wouldn't learn anything new or make significant discoveries - including things that do not work and shouldn't be treated like they do.

Yet, no spiritual phenomenon has ever worked in lab conditions any better than pure chance works.

It's funny though how religion is the only thing on Earth where somehow things have more value if they're ancient. You wouldn't use a computer that's 30 years old for anything very serious, you definitely wouldn't use a lot of the medicine from the childhood of our grandparents. But religion? The older, the better! In THOSE things the people knew better than we do now, even if they thought the Earth was flat and disease was caused by demons, not bacteria and viruses that spread when people don't practise good hygiene.

post-389-0-23851100-1445875820.jpg

Let me help out Mystique by providing more evidence. This is a (genuine) photo of spiritual rain.  It proves that Jesus is crying for all of the lost souls who will not turn to him and be saved.  The orb in the background is the holy spirit. 

It's funny though how religion is the only thing on Earth where somehow things have more value if they're ancient. You wouldn't use a computer that's 30 years old for anything very serious, you definitely wouldn't use a lot of the medicine from the childhood of our grandparents. But religion? The older, the better! In THOSE things the people knew better than we do now, even if they thought the Earth was flat and disease was caused by demons, not bacteria and viruses that spread when people don't practise good hygiene.

Yunea, this was a really good post.  If our satire and ridicule doesn't make our point, perhaps your serious, reasoned response might.  I hope Mystique actually takes the time to read your post and have his mind open enough to absorb what you are saying.