Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

He already contributed to this topic, post 155 on page 8. Pretty conclusive, Mystique hasn't posted any images of god's actual balls yet. I kinda hope he doesn't find any to post... /shudder...

Since this is your experience Mystique, let me correct the title for you to reflect the subjective nature of your message.

True Story

SUBJECTIVE ACCOUNT

(Snip!)

Please learn the difference between the subjective and the objective.

Thank you,

BAA.

Except for the dream I had of Jesus removing the anger and hatred from the devils heart. I was completely awake and vigilant during the entire experience and it would not be considered to be, nor was it in any way subjective.

Mystique,

All of your sensory experiences are subjective unless they can be independently and objectively verified by others.

As I said, you need to learn the difference between what is subjective and what is objective.

My wife I have have seen both seen the same spirits at the same time. Also, an experience does not have to be independently and objectively verified by others to be objective.

I cannot accept your claims without evidence that is independent of you, Mystique.

You could tell me that 500 or 5,000 people witnessed these spirits and I would still have to reject your claim - because you are the one making it in this forum.

Please tell me that you understand the principle involved here..!

I have shown you photographs and a video of some things I have seen. They are completely independent of me.

Mystique, stand down. We want to hear directly from the holy spirt, not you.

Yes.  The Holy Spirit should appear to everyone.  Don't give us any middle men or pathetic messengers.  If the Holy Spirit can appear then the Holy Spirit owes this to everyone.

Do I need to post that Bigfoot video again? Don't make me pull out the Bigfoot!

Bigfoot may very well be real and some photos and videos may be faked to draw tourists. People are not going around faking photographs or videos of the Holy Spirit.

The photographs of the Holy Spirit that I have shown you is the same Holy Spirit that descended from heaven alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily.

Uh no, not at all.  The photos you showed us are the Holy Spirit you imagined.  The Gospel of Mark illustrates the Holy Spirit that author imagined.  The other gospels copied from Mark but each author added his own spin to it along the way.

God is not an atom.

Of course not.  Atoms are real.

Our imaginations do not show up on film.

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

If you understand that much then why are you here?

The devils in hell are so lost that they no longer even know their own names.

Mark 5:9King James Version (KJV)

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Human devils no longer know the names of their lifetimes. They assume other names.

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

Project Stargate was a remote viewing spy program and as such had to be top secret..

Project Stargate was shut down after years of investigation and study with no results.  It was a woo woo boondoggle.

That is not the point. The point is that the US government would not spend all that money and time on the spirit world if it was not real.

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

If you understand that much then why are you here?

The devils in hell are so lost that they no longer even know their own names.

Mark 5:9King James Version (KJV)

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Human devils no longer know the names of their lifetimes. They assume other names.

Such as Jesus? Yahweh? "The holy ghost"?

• Like 1

Mystique, scientists have used lots of time and effort trying to explore things that wound up not being true. Some 100 years ago they really worked on their theory of ether. It didn't work out in the end, and the theory was abandoned. It was an important step though, now we know not to do that again. Alchemy is abandoned as well.

Science has to explore ideas, including strange ones, because else we wouldn't learn anything new or make significant discoveries - including things that do not work and shouldn't be treated like they do.

Yet, no spiritual phenomenon has ever worked in lab conditions any better than pure chance works.

It's funny though how religion is the only thing on Earth where somehow things have more value if they're ancient. You wouldn't use a computer that's 30 years old for anything very serious, you definitely wouldn't use a lot of the medicine from the childhood of our grandparents. But religion? The older, the better! In THOSE things the people knew better than we do now, even if they thought the Earth was flat and disease was caused by demons, not bacteria and viruses that spread when people don't practise good hygiene.

A diamond is a diamond. A thousand year old diamond is the same today as it was back then.

The diamond itself, yes, but what people believed a diamond was a thousand years ago was probably something else than what we know about diamonds today. 

One time in the past, people thought the Sun had an orbit around Earth. At the time, it was blasphemy to suggest otherwise. Yet for billions of years already, it had been Earth that had an orbit around the Sun.

Although some people's beliefs about the spirit world change, the truth about it remains the same. The truth can be found in scripture.

Wow.  I wish Jesus would have talked to me like that.  But, nothing.  He was as quiet as a mouse.

You must be one of his favorites.

John 20:29. Jesus said to him, "Thomas because you have seen Me, you believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Well, that just confuses the hell out of the issue all together.  Have you "seen" or not?

I have seen Jesus.

So in the afterlife I'll become a homosexual succubus spirit doing evil all the time.  Why are we even arguing with this guy. Unless he says there won't be beer there, I'm not seeing the downside.

As for the photos, how much for an eight by ten glossy for myself and a half dozen wallet size I can hand out to the doubters?

All the spirits in hell are evil. Only Father God and His Son Jesus can restore the soul. You will suffer a miserable existence. If you care to be happy, good and with family in the afterlife, you must return to God.

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

You want to explain how anyone is going to be "with family" in heaven when there is neither marriage, nor giving in marriage?

You will be with your Christian loved ones. Also, all of heaven is one big happy royal family. Or you can join the filthy dogs of hell. smile.png

Mystique, stand down. We want to hear directly from the holy spirt, not you.

You could die in your sins waiting for that.

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to feel sorry for you, Mystique.

There's no afterlife hell to be afraid of.  

But you are wasting your one and only  life playing pretend games with pretend beings.  

It's a shame and in a way I'm just sad for you. 

• Like 3

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

Project Stargate was a remote viewing spy program and as such had to be top secret..

Project Stargate was shut down after years of investigation and study with no results.  It was a woo woo boondoggle.

That is not the point. The point is that the US government would not spend all that money and time on the spirit world if it was not real.

Sure they would, and they did.  

• Like 1

Sure they would, and they did.  

If what you say is true, there would have been a scandal.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me.

I have seen an angel three times. And one time he was calling out my name. He has the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard in my entire life. He is clearly more beautiful than anyone on earth.

Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

Bigfoot may very well be real and some photos and videos may be faked to draw tourists. People are not going around faking photographs or videos of the Holy Spirit.

How do you know that? People had the audacity to fake a video of my lord and savior Big Foot, why not your god? It's easier to edit an orb into a video than have somebody dress up as an animal and walk across the screen 50 yards away.

How do you know that? People had the audacity to fake a video of my lord and savior Big Foot, why not your god? It's easier to edit an orb into a video than have somebody dress up as an animal and walk across the screen 50 yards away.

Someday the Holy Spirit may appear in one of your photographs.

Someday the Holy Spirit may appear in one of your photographs.

And you know what i will do when this happens? Im going back to the Kodac counter and asking for a refund on my fucked up picture.

How would i ever deduce that this single blob is the holy spirit?! I would say it was a particle of Goku's Spirit Bomb before i would say it was God Himself

By the by, Big Foot might show up in one of your pictures some day.....

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do u know that there aren't people out there doctoring pictures of "The Holy Spirit"?

It seems he doesn't like to respond to those sorts of questions.

[Sentence structure seemed weird on second thought...]

If what you say is true, there would have been a scandal.

Source:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

In 1970, United States intelligence sources believed that the Soviet Union was spending 60 million rubles annually on "psychotronic" research. In response to claims that the Soviet program had produced results, the CIA initiated funding for a new program SCANATE ("scan by coordinate") in 1970.[14] Remote viewing research began in 1972 at the Stanford Research Institute (SRI) in Menlo Park, California.[14] Proponents of the research said that a minimum accuracy rate of 65% required by the clients was consistently exceeded in the later experiments.[14]

In 1977, the Army Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (ACSI) Systems Exploitation Detachment (SED) started the GONDOLA WISH program to "evaluate potential adversary applications of remote viewing."[14] Army Intelligence then formalized this in mid-1978 as an operational program GRILL FLAME, based in buildings 2560 and 2561 at Fort Meade, MD (INSCOM "Detachment G").[14] In early 1979 the research at SRI was integrated into GRILL FLAME, which was redesignated INSCOM CENTER LANE Project (ICLP) in 1983.[14]

In 1984 the existence of the program was reported by Jack Anderson, and in that year it was unfavorably received by the National Academy of Sciences National Research Council.[14] In late 1985 the Army funding was terminated, but the program was redesignated SUN STREAK and funded by the Defense Intelligence Agency Scientific and Technical Intelligence Directorate (office code DT-S).[14]

In 1991 most of the contracting for the program was transferred from SRI to SAIC, with Edwin May controlling 70% of the contractor funds and 85% of the data. Its security was altered from Special Access Program (SAP) to Limited Dissemination (LIMDIS), and it was given the name STAR GATE.[14]

In 1995, the defense appropriations bill directed that the program be transferred from DIA to CIA oversight. The CIA commissioned a report by American Institutes for Research that found that remote viewing had not been proved to work by a psychic mechanism, and said it had not been used operationally. The CIA subsequently cancelled and declassified the program.[14]

The Stargate Project created a set of protocols designed to make the research of clairvoyance and out-of-body experiences more scientific, and to minimize as much as possible session noise and inaccuracy. The term "remote viewing" emerged as shorthand to describe this more structured approach to clairvoyance. Stargate only received a mission after all other intelligence attempts, methods, or approaches had already been exhausted.[15]

It was reported that there were over 22 active military and domestic remote viewers providing data. When the project closed in 1995 this number had dwindled down to three. One was using tarot cards. People leaving the project were not replaced. According to Joseph McMoneagle, "The Army never had a truly open attitude toward psychic functioning". Hence, the use of the term "giggle factor"[16] and the saying, "I wouldn't want to be found dead next to a psychic."[17]

In 1995, the project was transferred to the CIA and a retrospective evaluation of the results was done. The appointed panel consisted primarily of Jessica Utts and Ray Hyman. The psychologist David Marks noted that as Utts has published papers with Edwin May "she was not independent of the research team. Her appointment to the review panel is puzzling; an evaluation is likely to be less than partial when an evaluator is not independent of the program under investigation."[2] A report by Utts claimed the results were evidence of psychic functioning, however Hyman in his report argued Utts' conclusion that ESP had been proven to exist, especially precognition, was premature and the findings had not been independently replicated.[18] Hyman came to the conclusion:

Psychologists, such as myself, who study subjective validation find nothing striking or surprising in the reported matching of reports against targets in the Stargate data. The overwhelming amount of data generated by the viewers is vague, general, and way off target. The few apparent hits are just what we would expect if nothing other than reasonable guessing and subjective validation are operating.[19]

A later report by the American Institutes for Research (AIR) also came to a negative conclusion. Joe Nickell has written:

Other evaluators-two psychologists from AIR assessed the potential intelligence-gathering usefulness of remote viewing. They concluded that the alleged psychic technique was of dubious value and lacked the concreteness and reliability necessary for it to be used as a basis for making decisions or taking action. The final report found “reason to suspect” that in “some well publicised cases of dramatic hits” the remote viewers might have had “substantially more background information” than might otherwise be apparent.[20]

Based upon the collected findings, which recommended a higher level of critical research and tighter controls, the CIA terminated the 20 million dollar project, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community. Time magazine stated in 1995 three full-time psychics were still working on a $500,000-a-year budget out of Fort Meade, Maryland, which would soon close.[21]

David Marks in his book The Psychology of the Psychic (2000) discussed the flaws in the Stargate Project in detail.[2] Marks wrote that there were six negative design features of the experiments. The possibility of cues or sensory leakage was not ruled out, no independent replication, some of the experiments were conducted in secret making peer-review impossible. Marks noted that the judge Edwin May was also the principal investigator for the project and this was problematic making huge conflict of interest with collusion, cuing and fraud being possible. Marks concluded the project was nothing more than a "subjective delusion" and after two decades of research it had failed to provide any scientific evidence for remote viewing.[2]

According to the American Institute for Research, which performed a review of the project, no remote viewing report ever provided actionable information for any intelligence operation.[5][21]

• Like 2

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do u know that there aren't people out there doctoring pictures of "The Holy Spirit"?

Few people actually know what the Holy Spirit looks like. He is often mistakenly called a spirit orb, angel orb, or ghost orb. Many do not even know that it is the Holy Spirit that they have photographs and videos of.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

Not only is the world unable to identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Any one on the internet can write in it and edit it.