Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Now, do you have any credible sources of actual evidence to back that claim, or not?

Not only is the world unable to identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

Damn.  Here you had me thinking that the Holy Spirit could be identified by His photos.  

• Like 1

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Any one on the internet can write in it and edit it.

But the internet is OK when it presents people that agree with you on dreams 'n shit?

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but Wikipedia is not a reliable source. Any one on the internet can write in it and edit it.

On the subject of the Stargate Project, it's much more reliable than your unsupported nonsense.

• Like 1

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif WendyDoh.gif blink.png

The guy who thinks dust storms are gateways to the spirit world is going to criticize Wikipedia's reliability?  

Misty, unlike your religious views, there can be an occasional fact on Wikipedia.

• Like 1

Mystique, stand down. We want to hear directly from the holy spirt, not you.

You could die in your sins waiting for that.

Does God love us and want us in heaven?

Is he omnipotent?

If it's a yes to both, he could very very easily make himself known to everyone on the planet. What we have now is a book written by shepherds that's a translation of a translation of a translation and a bunch of messengers who seem very out of this world, not knowing what scientific theories actually are for example. We also have tens of thousands of denominations who disagree with each other about who's right. We have two people staring at the same blip in a photo and both say "no you don't understand, that's the thing from MY religion".

All of this could be solved in a blink of an eye if God just answered what so many people pray - "let me see you".

If we're supposed to have a relationship with God, why does he do his part with only a tiny little fraction of believers?

• Super Moderator

The 26 footnotes and a dozen or so other links/resources, all of which are researchable, don't count for anything either.    Wendytwitch.gif

Also, you didn't answer my question. How do u know that there aren't people out there doctoring pictures of "The Holy Spirit"?

Few people actually know what the Holy Spirit looks like. He is often mistakenly called a spirit orb, angel orb, or ghost orb. Many do not even know that it is the Holy Spirit that they have photographs and videos of.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

Not only is the world unable to identify the Holy Spirit, His acts go unnoticed as well.

There is a website out there that I used to frequent that had Ghost photos. The grand majority of these photos were orbs. Are these orbs also the holy spirit? If it is, there are litterally thousands of these photos.

Also, u need to stop quoting the bible after everything you say, it doesn't make you anymore convincing

Yeah, Wikipedia is pure nonsense.  Totally unreliable source.

If I were you, I'd look to the book of Ezekiel if you want a reliable source of information.

From Ezekiel Chapter 9:

“Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself am against you, Jerusalem, and I will inflict punishment on you in the sight of the nations.Because of all your detestable idols, I will do to you what I have never done before and will never do again. 10 Therefore in your midst parents will eat their children, and children will eat their parents. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds. 11 Therefore as surely as I live,declares the Sovereign Lord, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will shave you; I will not look on you with pity or spare you. 12 A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you; a third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and a third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.

A nice depiction of God's love for his chosen people.  Anyone who immersed themselves in this nonsense and convinced themselves it was true, would have to end up psychotic. 

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

bigfoot_feces_001-231x355.jpg

Unretouched photo of Bigfoot poop. This is real, folks!

Here is another objective photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form.

NcDx4hV.jpg

That is so incomprehensibly stupid... I truly hope you are a troll.

I can no longer enable you by directly engaging you.

As a troll you are no longer interesting so I'm done feeding you for now.

As a person who may actually believe what they're typing... I have enough compassion to stop mocking you at this point because the alternative is too upsetting to me as a humanist. The fact that someone can sell their joy of living freely for such cheap trivial 'proof' of a god who's only ability to interact is through pizza dreams and easily replicated camera tricks... I don't wish that pathetic 'god' on any poor follower. I truly am sorry you've fallen into this.

I dub thee troll out of sheer hope for you as a person.

May you starve for Internet attention.

• Like 3

There is no such thing as sins.  Rude behavior is real.  Rude is when someone offends other people.  Crime is real.  Crime is offending the ruling government.  Sin is not real because there are no gods to offend.

• Like 1

I'm with you on this one, Jeff.  

I really hope this guy is a talented spoofer. Because the alternative is getting too painful to watch.  

If he is real, I hope something causes him to awaken and realize he needs help.  

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

There's recently been a spate of posters who are hard to tell if they're psychotic, troll or Poe. Thanks, Obama.

Mystique:  have you, by any chance, ever seen a movie starring Russel Crowe, called "A Beautiful Mind" ?   It is based on a real person named John Nash who recently died in a car crash on the New Jersey Turnpike.

If you have seen it, what was your impression of the film? 

• Like 1

Let me give you one hint about the movie.

It is not a film where all of the characters in the movie are blind to the truth.  Except for one gifted and chosen individual who has special insights into reality. 

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,(and coffee tables) and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

I got enough dust around my house right now to make me a human being. I'm going to blow into her nostrils (Yes, I am going to make me a female) and make her my permanent maid!! yellow.gif  Wish me luck!!

Genesis 2:7. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,(and coffee tables) and breathed into his nostrils the breathe of life; and man became a living being.

I got enough dust around my house right now to make me a human being. I'm going to blow into her nostrils (Yes, I am going to make me a female) and make her my permanent maid!! yellow.gif  Wish me luck!!

I just thought about this. First I have to make me a male and then operate on him to get a rib to make a female. This is all so complicated.....

Maybe, I'll just do my own dusting until I have more time for this project...damn!!

But the internet is OK when it presents people that agree with you on dreams 'n shit?

Some of us know the difference between the truth and a lie.

I honestly dont know why somebody thinks that their dreams and personal experience counts as circumstantial evidence. Blurry photos dont count either

Does God love us and want us in heaven?

Is he omnipotent?

If it's a yes to both, he could very very easily make himself known to everyone on the planet. What we have now is a book written by shepherds that's a translation of a translation of a translation and a bunch of messengers who seem very out of this world, not knowing what scientific theories actually are for example. We also have tens of thousands of denominations who disagree with each other about who's right. We have two people staring at the same blip in a photo and both say "no you don't understand, that's the thing from MY religion".

All of this could be solved in a blink of an eye if God just answered what so many people pray - "let me see you".

If we're supposed to have a relationship with God, why does he do his part with only a tiny little fraction of believers?

God has already made himself known to the world. God and Jesus are present throughout the world through the Holy Spirit. This Spirit are the eyes of Lord.. I have shown you a photograph of this Spirit. I will be discussing more of His acts here on earth later. 

• Super Moderator
I will be discussing more of His acts here on earth later. 

You're certainly optimistic.

This is an objective photograph of a demon manifesting itself as a woman. Prove me wrong

post-22408-0-11387500-1445957240_thumb.jpeg