Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

That would make them a double slit!

The double slit experiment with two Christians instead of with light? We will have to make the slits pretty big not to hurt the Christians, right? Maybe a doorway to heaven with spiritual waves, that could be their hopes?

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

By the way, @Reborn_Kingdom_Image, don't think it goes unnoticed how quickly you change the subject every time one of your major grandslam arguments gets refuted.  

i already explained how GOD is Omni and we have Free Will at the same time. Free Will is at your point of view. You don't get to bring GOD into it. The trees of The Garden are a Tree Chart of choices ...each choice you have the option to turn to GOD. Just because GOD knows if you pass the test doesn't mean you don't have the option right now to change your grade.

17 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Both trees have knowledge ...you chose the tree of death.

i'm not sure if hell is for infinity or not ...but do you want to chance spending one minute there?

I choose the Christmas tree. It represents both Jesus and Santa, two wonderful fairy tales. 

1 minute ago, pantheory said:

I choose the Christmas tree. It represents both Jesus and Santa, two wonderful fairy tales. 

You chose self-idolatry ...shocking

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
21 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Do you know about this? Have you ever looked into what the experiment is telling us?

Why, yes.  This experiment proves that jesus is the son of god who slept off a 3 day hangover for our sins.

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator
18 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

i already explained how GOD is Omni and we have Free Will at the same time. Free Will is at your point of view. You don't get to bring GOD into it. The trees of The Garden are a Tree Chart of choices ...each choice you have the option to turn to GOD. Just because GOD knows if you pass the test doesn't mean you don't have the option right now to change your grade.

Didn't you say earlier that god elects those who will be saved?  Trees don't have a damn thing to do with it, if god already knows the end result.  If I have free will, then god is not omniscient.  If god is omnipotent, then I don't have free will.  

4 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Didn't you say earlier that god elects those who will be saved?  Trees don't have a damn thing to do with it, if god already knows the end result.  If I have free will, then god is not omniscient.  If god is omnipotent, then I don't have free will.  

okay, keep repeating that and don't think about anything i've said because then you'll will have to face something.

Your excuse at Judgment doesn't work "oh, Hey GOD, you knew i was going to eat that apple ...so it doesn't count".

• Super Moderator
5 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

okay, keep repeating that and don't think about anything i've said because then you'll will have to face something.

Your excuse at Judgment doesn't work "oh, Hey GOD, you knew i was going to eat that apple ...so it doesn't count".

You keep pretending that your bald assertions and unsubstantiated claims prove something.  They don't.  

Exit the performance of the society-beast-stage (money/pride/vanity/lust/violence) by choosing GOD as your Master. Choose to have your Free Will under His Guidance. otherwise, you get the default master ..satan, with his temporary and comforting lies about what life should be about. You choose the destination of your soul for Infinity. You choose to be on GOD's Team ..for GOD to know you as Righteous and covered in CHRIST'S Blood.

You limit sinning after you have Faith in GOD. Ignoring CHRIST's Will is the gateway to sin/death. That's how we know satan is involved. If you don't worship CHRIST ..you worship death. "Speak your truth" is an example of satan's spin of trying to keep you as a member of his family (self-righteous pride). he is keeping you blind to the choice of looking for GOD.

19 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You said God doesnt force his will on us so who gives a shit about 'judgment.' 

11 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Exit the performance of the society-beast-stage (money/pride/vanity/lust/violence) by choosing GOD as your Master. Choose to have your Free Will under His Guidance. otherwise, you get the default master ..satan, with his temporary and comforting lies about what life should be about. You choose the destination of your soul for Infinity. You choose to be on GOD's Team ..for GOD to know you as Righteous and covered in CHRIST'S Blood.

You limit sinning after you have Faith in GOD. Ignoring CHRIST's Will is the gateway to sin/death. That's how we know satan is involved. If you don't worship CHRIST ..you worship death. "Speak your truth" is an example of satan's spin of trying to keep you as a member of his family (self-righteous pride). he is keeping you blind to the choice of looking for GOD.

Free will under his guidance is not free will. I am my own master. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, midniterider said:

Free will under his guidance is not free will. I am my own master. 

it's just sad how blind you are. You chose your flesh ...that is the same as choosing satan.

Reborn, have you slept since started this thread?

• Like 1

I think it may be time for this one to be ignored.  He's run out of material and is repeating himself.  Poster Reborn_Kingdom_Image's bleatings will serve Ex-C's fundamental purpose...to assist those who are leaving the Christian religion.  Virtually anyone reading his incoherent nonsense and observing his dysfunctional behavior and irrationality should be influenced to question his religion.

• Thanks 1

Without the Law, JESUS wouldn't be able to give us the Key/Image to walk (In The Spirit) past Judgment that we triggered with making our own plans (laws/time) without GOD.

the proof of sin is those that can't acknowledge GOD.
when worldly people with carnal minds sin, they can't see the tree they are eating from.

This place is a test and a filter to find souls able to have GOD'S Presence. We have to reject the fallen world to be Reborn via CHRIST into The Kingdom. sin is moving away from GOD with pride. How can you expect to see/know GOD when you are using your own plan/path/time?

As JESUS Raised, it gave us The Way (Reborn in the Holy Image) to become like Him and be in GOD'S Presence. If we are in His Image then GOD will not turn away from us at Judgment because JESUS ALREADY DID IT ("My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

The Law of Sin allows us to escape our fate (sin=death) through JESUS. GOD will not force His Will/Presence on you, you can choose flames if you want (making your own plan).

Choosing Life or death is choosing which tree GOD Assigns your Plan of more choices. Choosing the Tree of Life is choosing The Plan of Understanding and Truth via GRACE (Reborn).

There are more choices after choosing Life because GOD is Shaping your image with them.

1 hour ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You chose self-idolatry ...shocking

Yes, shocking, I agree.

39 minutes ago, sdelsolray said:

I think it may be time for this one to be ignored.  He's run out of material and is repeating himself.  Poster Reborn_Kingdom_Image's bleatings will serve Ex-C's fundamental purpose...to assist those who are leaving the Christian religion.  Virtually anyone reading his incoherent nonsense and observing his dysfunctional behavior and irrationality should be influenced to question his religion.

I don't think he'll see the light of reason in the foreseeable future, but he still seems like a good Christian dhap. I think he's still good for a few more days of laughter.

On the other hand I liked our Christian friend Edgarcito,  He had more glimpses of intellect, but I also laughed less at his silly statements.

8 minutes ago, pantheory said:

I don't think he'll see the light of reason in the foreseeable future, but he still seems like a good Christian dhap. I think he's still good for a few more days of laughter.

You may be laughing at someone who is incapable of rational thinking at this point in time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

You may be laughing at someone who is incapable of rational thinking at this point in time.

Yes, But if you have read my postings, I have tried to match his lack of intellect post for post. I expect he will soon get tired and need a deserved rest.

1 hour ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

You keep pretending that your bald assertions and unsubstantiated claims prove something.  They don't.  

You are without excuse (determinism), if GOD knows the outcome of both choices ..it means it matters which you chose ..you get Judged on it.

The purpose of this reality is to choose Life or death ..FREE WILL.

Let's say you get direct evidence of GOD ..now what? You say "oh, well, I don't like that, but I know there is GOD now." Your choice has been made for you. Your Free Will has been limited.

The opportunity at Life, in this reality, is only possible if there is Free Will to believe or not. Free Will is at the Core. GOD separated Light from dark.

Belief isn't enough, demons believe ..you have to give your heart.

CHRIST needs possession of the heart to Testify your sins belong on The Cross.

We can't Save ourselves ..CHRIST is only going to Save those that unify ..hand over your rotten life and let GOD have a say in what you are doing with it.

CHRIST is the only one with Life. You need to get connected to Him if you want to make it through Judgement.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

it's just sad how blind you are. You chose your flesh ...that is the same as choosing satan.

Keep making up nonsense.

• Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Your Free Will has been limited.

You really don't see the irony in what you're asserting, do you?

37 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Let's say you get direct evidence of GOD ..now what? You say "oh, well, I don't like that, but I know there is GOD now." Your choice has been made for you. Your Free Will has been limited.

This is a super lame excuse to cover up the fact that God is not real. 

The only Free Will that matters is the Free Will Choice to Believe or not. Is anyone here claiming they couldn't call out to GOD right now if they felt like it?