Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

14 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

These are mere assertions on your part, for which you have provided no credible evidence.  You are, of course, more than welcome to believe whatever you would like; but you are not welcome to demand that I also believe it without you first give me a compelling reason for doing so.  You have yet to provide any evidence demonstrating that your god even exists, let alone that he somehow exists outside of infinity (time and space) while simultaneously also being infinite.

It has already been established by @walterpthefirst that you don't know anything.  You simply accept by faith.  But faith is not knowledge; faith is believing what you know ain't so, as Mark Twain said.  And I am under no obligation to believe your claims nor accept them on faith myself.

So, yeah... go on and keep pretending that QM supports your personal interpretation of the ramblings of bronze age goat herders.

Did you read the first four posts?

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Did you read the first four posts?

Yes.  

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Yes.  

So none of that gave you anything to think about ...so little that you want to claim i didn't show you anything?

• Super Moderator
40 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

So none of that gave you anything to think about ...so little that you want to claim i didn't show you anything?

I thought, at first, you might be a PittsburgJoe sock puppet; but your behavior has convinced me otherwise.  Beyond that, no; you haven't shown me anything.  Humbling, isn't it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You know GOD is outside space and time ...

Unsupported assertion and existential fallacy.

• First you have to produce evidence that your god exists.  Until you do that, it's pointless to discuss where it's located.
  • Then you have to demonstrate that it is outside space and time.  Good luck with that - How do you propose to probe the region "outside space and time" to see if there are any gods hiding there?

Oh, and if your alleged god has any point of contact with this universe it is no longer on the outside - it is connected with this universe.  If it has no point of contact there's no way for it to influence anything in this universe.

At the very least, if your imaginary fiend is lurking outside space-time but still attempting to manipulate space-time, one would expect to see an energy imbalance as the "outside" energy is employed to find car keys and put apparitions on toast. :HaHa:

It's interesting when Christians start making up shit...just pulling it right out of their ass and serving it up like it is factual.

2 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You know GOD is outside space and time ...you really think GOD can't make a new dimension where He ignores your crys?

Now THAT is something I want to worship forever! /s

So your Hell has failed to motivate us. What else you got, RKI?

• Super Moderator
28 minutes ago, midniterider said:

So your Hell has failed to motivate us. What else you got, RKI?

More hell, apparently.  

• Haha 1

• Super Moderator

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, you'd best get your ass right with Allah before you suffer the eternal flames of Jahannam!  I'm the light!  I'm your last chance before eternal damnation with the brimstone and shit!

• Super Moderator

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, you'd best get your Karma in order or you'll spend 500 epochs in Buddhist hell with the hungry ghosts!!  Namo, boy!  Namo to Quan The Am Bo Tat that she might pour out her everlasting compassion upon your soul!

• Like 1

I don't find Bill Wiese credible.  If he isn't outright lying about his experience, he simply imagined it.  In either case there is no substance to his claims and he can be dismissed as just another grifting godbotherer.

50 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, you'd best get your Karma in order or you'll spend 500 epochs in Buddhist hell with the hungry ghosts!!  Namo, boy!  Namo to Quan The Am Bo Tat that she might pour out her everlasting compassion upon your soul!

Quan The Am Bo Tat FTW!  :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You showed us stuff.  Unfortunately for you, it was all fetid pig crap.

"By their fruits you shall know them."   To my understanding, for a christian that is to love neighbor as self.  Yet I am seeing nothing but contempt from you.  So what is your motivation for being here?  If it is to "save" us, your approach would have the opposite effect.  you seem like a very angry person.

7 minutes ago, Weezer said:

"By their fruits you shall know them."   To my understanding, for a christian that is to love neighbor as self.  Yet I am seeing nothing but contempt from you.  So what is your motivation for being here?  If it is to "save" us, your approach would have the opposite effect.  you seem like a very angry person.

atheists only want excuses to keep GOD out of their lives, so they construe what The Test is with satan's comforting lies.

babylon knows GOD is looking for His Children, so they make their own Garden of Eden definition of "good" and claim they will pass The Test.

satan tricks dead spirits into thinking they are Saved by causing society (worldliness) to promote twisted "good" works through pride. Helping other people is great, but you are not Saved by doing it without GOD'S Guidance.

satan said our eyes would be opened ..they opened to his will and closed to GOD'S. he said we wouldn't die ..when he represented death. he was saying we could make our own rules because GOD told us we would die ..and we did, spiritual blindness (death).

You pass The Garden of Eden Test by Choosing Life which is Answering with JESUS' Blood to be Reborn to His Image (Child of GOD). For The Kingdom Now and for Judgment.

Reborn, I am beginning to think you are trying to convince yourself of your own claims.  You are wasting your time trying to convince us.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Reborn, I am beginning to think you are trying to convince yourself of your own claims.  You are wasting your time trying to convince us.

Yeah, that must be it, i signed up to a forum with a bunch of dead spirits to convince myself that there is GOD.

3 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Yeah, that must be it, i signed up to a forum with a bunch of dead spirits to convince myself that there is GOD.

You have heard my views, and I see no use in continuing to run in circles.  ENJOY!

Funny, innit, that RKI's god can't deal with Satan and neither RKI nor his god can deal with us?

6 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Funny, innit, that RKI's god can't deal with Satan and neither RKI nor his god can deal with us?

GOD doesn't force His Will on anyone or anything ...You don't want GOD ...that is what you are going to get.

1 hour ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Atheists only want excuses to keep GOD out of their lives, so they construe what The Test is with satan's comforting lies.

babylon knows GOD is looking for His Children, so they make their own Garden of Eden definition of "good" and claim they will pass The Test.

satan tricks dead spirits into thinking they are Saved by causing society (worldliness) to promote twisted "good" works through pride. Helping other people is great, but you are not Saved by doing it without GOD'S Guidance.

satan said our eyes would be opened ..they opened to his will and closed to GOD'S. he said we wouldn't die ..when he represented death. he was saying we could make our own rules because GOD told us we would die ..and we did, spiritual blindness (death).

You pass The Garden of Eden Test by Choosing Life which is Answering with JESUS' Blood to be Reborn to His Image (Child of GOD). For The Kingdom Now and for Judgment.

Reborn-Kingdon,

I don't think you have a very good understanding of atheists, in general.

Atheists like myself have nothing against religion. We believe that the belief in a God, religion, heaven  and hell, devils and angels, etc. is only for the weak-minded, in that all religions of the world are ridiculous, just like Greek mythology. Like I said before, the belief literally in the books of Genesis, Revelations, and Noah's Ark, for example, can only be done by the uneducated and/or stupid persons, because these books can be proven, and are obviously false without a doubt, by science.

6 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

GOD doesn't force His Will on anyone or anything ...

...except for that "hell" nonsense.  Clearly your god has no problem about putting noncompliant mortals into a situation where their only options are subservience or eternal torture.

I don't want heaven or hell, RKI.  The idea of eternal life, anywhere at all, horrifies me.

2 minutes ago, pantheory said:

Reborn-Kingdon,

I don't think you have a very good understanding of atheists, in general.

Atheists like myself have nothing against religion. We believe that the belief in a God, religion, heaven  and hell, devils and angels, etc. is only for the weak-minded, in that all religions of the world are ridiculous, just like Greek mythology. Like I said before, the belief literally in the books of Genesis, Revelations, and Noah's Ark, for example, can only be done by the uneducated and/or stupid persons, because these books can be proven, and are obviously false without a doubt, by science.

K, weird how The Bible is a guide ...you use the guide to pass the test ...you can only be literal with it because you are an animal.