Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

2 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

So, god created satan with sin and then let him into heaven; but then kicked him back out of heaven because of his sin.  That makes about as much sense as a football bat. 

Let's examine this.  Satan was created with sin, by an omniscient god who knew he would sin and when he did, god rejected him because of it.  Rather than deal with the problem in heaven, god, then sent him into the world where god knew he would tempt people into sinning as well.  Now, rather than taking responsibility himself, god wants to blame us for the shithole this world has become.  god wants to throw us all into hell because he was too lazy or cowardly to deal with satan's sinfulness himself.  god is such a coward that he even sent somebody else to die for the sin that he was too prideful or insecure to deal with when it first happened.  god could have nipped the whole thing in the bud; but instead he puts this elaborate charade into place in an effort to shift the blame for his own mistakes onto someone else. 

Your god is a fucking coward.

Your god is more than welcome to kiss my lilly white ass.  And, before I forget, the holy spirit enjoys fornication with billy goats and does not tip waitresses.

Why are you pretending that you were never Christian? You honestly don't remember lucifer causing his own fall with pride?

1 minute ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

k, how do think your excuse is going to play out on Judgment Day?

Another dodge.

You've lied about me today.

You lied about me yesterday.

I haven't lied about you or to you.

On the basis of what's gone down over the past two days, who is the servant of the father of lies?

Don't dodge this question, RKI.

Answer it.

You know the answer but you don't want to lose face (pride) so you'll just dodge again.

Go on, answer the question.

3 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

I see.

So this is a test where we get no direct evidence and which is unobservable to us.

Like I said.

A rigged and unfair test.

So, uhhh, do something about it ...like call out to GOD before you burn.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

So, uhhh, do something about it ...like call out to GOD before you burn.

Is that an admission that god's test is rigged and unfair?

It sounds like it.

3 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Another dodge.

You've lied about me today.

You lied about me yesterday.

I haven't lied about you or to you.

On the basis of what's gone down over the past two days, who is the servant of the father of lies?

Don't dodge this question, RKI.

Answer it.

You know the answer but you don't want to lose face (pride) so you'll just dodge again.

Go on, answer the question.

Your attempts to accuse me of lying are just sad ..and comical at the same time. Ask yourself why you go this route ..obviously it's because satan is your father.

4 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Your attempts to accuse me of lying are just sad ..and comical at the same time. Ask yourself why you go this route ..obviously it's because satan is your father.

Have you been paying attention to the number of members who are logged on at the moment, RKI?

The very people you came to save are seeing you lie through your teeth about me, are seeing you deny it and also seeing your name-calling and insults.

By your bad spiritual fruit you are turning people away from and against Jesus.

Did you lie about me yesterday and today, RKI?

Tell the truth.

1 minute ago, walterpthefirst said:

Have you been paying attention to the number of members who are logged on at the moment, RKI?

The very people you came to save are seeing you lie through your teeth about me, are seeing you deny it and also seeing your name-calling and insults.

By your bad spiritual fruit you are turning people away and against Jesus.

oh, you got me good, i must be full of it.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

oh, you got me good, i must be full of it.

God's true children will be known by their fruits, not by anything else.

1 minute ago, walterpthefirst said:

Tell the truth.

Well?

• Super Moderator
39 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Why are you pretending that you were never Christian? You honestly don't remember lucifer causing his own fall with pride?

How was Lucifer capable of experiencing pride?  Unless he was created that way?  Did Lucifer create pride himself?  No.  He couldn't have.  Because the scripture plainly states, in verses which you and I have both quoted, that god created everything.  Everything that exists was created by god; this is your own argument, with which you started this thread.  

Sunsets, rainbows, puppy dog eyes: all created by god.  Childhood cancer, flesh-eating bacteria, Onchocerca volvulus, even pride... 

That is how sin got into Heaven.  That is how sin came into existence.  god created it.

7 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

How was Lucifer capable of experiencing pride?  Unless he was created that way?  Did Lucifer create pride himself?  No.  He couldn't have.  Because the scripture plainly states, in verses which you and I have both quoted, that god created everything.  Everything that exists was created by god; this is your own argument, with which you started this thread.  

Sunsets, rainbows, puppy dog eyes: all created by god.  Childhood cancer, flesh-eating bacteria, Onchocerca volvulus, even pride... 

That is how sin got into Heaven.  That is how sin came into existence.  god created it.

no, i already told you about ra' and angels have Free Will also.

45 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Tell the truth.

Please answer, RKI.

6 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Please answer, RKI.

What do you think i'm lying about? And why did you say you watched the video?

16 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Why would God give us free will then get angry when we exercise it? 

And for the dumbest reasons:

Like eating forbidden fruit? 

Putting sex parts in the wrong places?

Wearing polyester? 

• Super Moderator
3 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Nope.  That won't work, son.  Because your own argument from the very beginning of this thread has been that everything that exists must have been created.  You then claimed that your god was the creator; and you further claimed that sin exists.  Now I have been toying with you for 9 pages trying to get you to see the flaw in your logic; but you have proven yourself too stubborn or too stupid to understand it.

This is the simplest logical progression known to humanity.  This is literally page 1 in the Logic 101 textbook:

If A is true

And B is also true

Then A+B must be true

Therefore:

If everything that exists was created by god

And sin exists

Then sin must have been created by god. 

It's your own argument, boy.  We can argue this point until the cows are blue in the face; but you're not going to be able to wiggle out of the trap you set for yourself by appealing to angels and free will.

Welcome to The Lion's Den. 

5 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Nope.  That won't work, son.  Because your own argument from the very beginning of this thread has been that everything that exists must have been created.  You then claimed that your god was the creator; and you further claimed that sin exists.  Now I have been toying with you for 9 pages trying to get you to see the flaw in your logic; but you have proven yourself too stubborn or too stupid to understand it.

This is the simplest logical progression known to humanity.  Thus is literally page 1 in the Logic 101 textbook:

If A is true

And B is also true

Then A+B must be true

Therefore:

If everything that exists was created by god

And sin exists

Then sin must have been created by god. 

It's your own argument, boy.  We can argue this point until the cows are blue in the face; but you're not going to be able to wiggle out of the trap you set for yourself by appealing to angels and free will.

Welcome to The Lion's Den. 

oh, i see, so GOD wasn't allowed to Create perfect beings that had Free Will and then could later fall ...so GOD ends up being responsible for their entire existence from start to finish ...yeah ...uhh ...no

3 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

What do you think i'm lying about? And why did you say you watched the video?

Ok, you started lying about me yesterday.

You claim Math is possible because the Universe made it so ...but you don't consider that Math goes beyond our three dimensions ...so how is Math from those dimensions when it handles much more that that ...Hilbert Space.

No.  I didn't claim that, RKI.

Please do not misquote me or read into my words conclusions that aren't there.

Anyway, please tell us why Hilbert Spaces are called Hilbert Spaces.

This will be of some help to you in answering that question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hilbert

That was your first lie.  I never claimed that math is possible because the universe made it so.

You are saying Math and Logic are magic ...you have no idea why they function. You think this reality popped into existence by accident and somehow has a virtual layer to automatically do everything. You have stuck you head in the sand. Obviously there is a GOD.

Please stop misquoting me, RKI.

I said no such thing.

Have you noticed how I am quoting you exactly and not saying anything that you haven't said?

That I'm not drawing my own conclusions about you and then writing them down as truth?

What you are doing is bearing false witness against me.

Please stop doing that. 

This was your second lie.  I did not say that math and logic are magic.  

You pretend that GOD doesn't see the future. Your Free Will is from your point of view ...not GOD'S. GOD Sets the Plan AFTER you made your choices.

I don't pretend anything, RKI.

That's you bearing false witness against me again, stating as truth what you don't know about me.

This was your third lie.  I never said anything about god not seeing the future.  In fact, I said the opposite when I asked about an all-knowing god not knowing his children.   All-knowing means knowing the future.

You wrote that the test is for god to find his children.

Seriously?

The all knowing god doesn't know who his children are?

So he needs to set a test to find out who they are?

So, that's three times you've lied about me, RKI.

Care to deny it?

• Super Moderator
14 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

oh, i see, so GOD wasn't allowed to Create perfect beings that had Free Will and then could later fall ...so GOD ends up being responsible for their entire existence from start to finish ...yeah ...uhh ...no

No.  He wasn't.  Because if they were perfect they would not have been capable of falling.  And if they had free will,  he would not have needed the threat of hell to get them to stroke his ego.  So, no.  Logic dictates that he could not.

Logic also dictates that if everything that exists was created by god, and sin exists, then sin must have been created by god.  You're welcome to retract whichever statement of yours you'd like to retract; but as long as you claim both A and B are true, then A+B will be considered true.

Ah, now that's significant.

RKI has been logged on for hours, but when I confront him with the evidence of his lies, he logs off.

A guilty conscience, maybe?

This wasn't a rigged and unfair virtual test with no direct evidence, RKI.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Nothing rigged or unfair about it.

You lied about me.

And that's the truth.

17 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

No.  He wasn't.  Because if they were perfect they would not have been capable of falling.  And if they had free will,  he would not have needed the threat of hell to get them to stroke his ego.  So, no.  Logic dictates that he could not.

Logic also dictates that if everything that exists was created by god, and sin exists, then sin must have been created by god.  You're welcome to retract whichever statement of yours you'd like to retract; but as long as you claim both A and B are true, then A+B will be considered true.

GOD doesn't force His Will on anyone ...not even satan ...all you have is excuses.

31 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Ok, you started lying about me yesterday.

You claim Math is possible because the Universe made it so ...but you don't consider that Math goes beyond our three dimensions ...so how is Math from those dimensions when it handles much more that that ...Hilbert Space.

No.  I didn't claim that, RKI.

Please do not misquote me or read into my words conclusions that aren't there.

Anyway, please tell us why Hilbert Spaces are called Hilbert Spaces.

This will be of some help to you in answering that question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hilbert

That was your first lie.  I never claimed that math is possible because the universe made it so.

You are saying Math and Logic are magic ...you have no idea why they function. You think this reality popped into existence by accident and somehow has a virtual layer to automatically do everything. You have stuck you head in the sand. Obviously there is a GOD.

Please stop misquoting me, RKI.

I said no such thing.

Have you noticed how I am quoting you exactly and not saying anything that you haven't said?

That I'm not drawing my own conclusions about you and then writing them down as truth?

What you are doing is bearing false witness against me.

Please stop doing that. 

This was your second lie.  I did not say that math and logic are magic.  

You pretend that GOD doesn't see the future. Your Free Will is from your point of view ...not GOD'S. GOD Sets the Plan AFTER you made your choices.

I don't pretend anything, RKI.

That's you bearing false witness against me again, stating as truth what you don't know about me.

This was your third lie.  I never said anything about god not seeing the future.  In fact, I said the opposite when I asked about an all-knowing god not knowing his children.   All-knowing means knowing the future.

You wrote that the test is for god to find his children.

Seriously?

The all knowing god doesn't know who his children are?

So he needs to set a test to find out who they are?

So, that's three times you've lied about me, RKI.

Care to deny it?

You need me to say the exact phrase for me be to be allowed to accuse you of it? lame excuses, i'm accussing you of what you are pretending to not know.

3 hours ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Boy are you in for a surprise when GOD Raises you to Judgment Day.

Your threat against me has been noted.

Normally at this point I would plant a posthypnotic suggestion in your mind that would cause you to involuntarily commit the Unforgivable Sin, but I think you already crossed that bridge several pages ago.  You claim to be a representative of the Holy Trinity, which includes the Holy Spook, and under its alleged influence you've lied about people and generally carried on like an insufferable asshole.

If your god actually existed, RKI, you would be in for a world of hurt.  You're still an asshole, but at least the finality of your eventual death will spare you from the flames to which you blithely consign me.

9 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You need me to say the exact phrase for me be to be allowed to accuse you of it? lame excuses, i'm accussing you of what you are pretending to not know.

You weren't paraphrasing me, RKI.

And you don't have the ability to know what's in my mind.

All you can do is read what I write.

And I never wrote the things or thought the things you said about me.

So yes, you lied by making up what you thought I meant.

You lied by writing things about me which I never wrote or thought.

That's dealing in falsehood.

That's not telling the truth about me.

That's lying.