Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

8 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You need me to say the exact phrase for me be to be allowed to accuse you of it? lame excuses, i'm accussing you of what you are pretending to not know.

Oh and btw, I don't need to be excused of anything by you.

I'm not the wrong-doer here.

You are.

1 minute ago, walterpthefirst said:

Oh and btw, I don't need to be excused of anything by you.

I'm not the wrong-doer here.

You are.

right, it must by fault that you are not Saved.

1 minute ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You're not "saved" either, RKI.  You're clearly in the "Lord, Lord" club.

1 minute ago, Astreja said:

Understand what side of the veil you are on. i see what you can not.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

This has nothing to do with me being saved or not.

That's a deflection from you because you know in your heart that you've been publicly found out for telling lies.

You are trying and failing to shift the focus away from your lying and onto the question of my salvation.

You lied.

It's there in black and white.

Now then, you unrepentant liar, let's see you publicly deny it.

Understand what side of the veil you are on. i see what you can not.

How do you propose to demonstrate your alleged vision?  Anyone can claim to have arcane knowledge.  That doesn't mean they actually possess it.

Just now, walterpthefirst said:

This has nothing to do with me being saved or not.

That's a deflection from you because you know in your heart that you've been publicly found out for telling lies.

You are trying and failing to shift the focus away from your lying and onto the question of my salvation.

You lied.

It's there in black and white.

Now then, you unrepentant liar, let's see you publicly deny it.

k, so Walter, how much of the video do you watch ...that you said you did?

3 minutes ago, Astreja said:

Correct, Astreja.

RKI's spiritual fruit show that he is not saved.

k, so Walter, how much of the video do you watch ...that you said you did?

Another deflection.

Are you going to publicly deny that you lied about me or not?

Go on, deny it.

3 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Correct, Astreja.

RKI's spiritual fruit show that he is not saved.

Heck, if one uses Matthew 25:35-40 as the gold standard I could probably make the case that although I'm a non-believer my behaviour is more in line with Christian morals than that of our mendacious interlocutor.

• Super Moderator
17 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

GOD doesn't force His Will on anyone ...not even satan ...all you have is excuses.

"Accept me or burn in hell for all eternity" is the textbook definition of forcing his will on everybody.  I'm sorry you can't see your god for the despotic,  tyrannical, manipulative, narcissistic, abusive monster that he is; but don't project your own insecurities on those of us who can.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

Now then, you unrepentant liar...

Theological question, Walter et al.:  What's the supposed fate of someone who claims to be saved, then sins, then refuses to repent of the sin?

Just now, Astreja said:

Theological question, Walter et al.:  What's the supposed fate of someone who claims to be saved, then sins, then refuses to repent of the sin?

After a lifetime of displaying bad spiritual fruit they get a nasty surprise on judgment day when they end up among the goats.

8 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

"Accept me or burn in hell for all eternity" is the textbook definition of forcing his will on everybody.  I'm sorry you can't see your god for the despotic,  tyrannical, manipulative, narcissistic, abusive monster that he is; but don't project your own insecurities on those of us who can.

i already covered this also. If you want an infinite Afterlife without GOD ...that is what you are going to get.

...hope you don't like water, or breathing easily ...or ever being at peace.

I am no longer surprised by his haughty spirit and refusal to simply acknowledge that he wrongly interpreted your position @walterpthefirst.  Seems his bible has quite a bit to say about his behavior and none of it good.

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image You say much, while explaining little.  You seem quite assured in your wisdom regarding these matters, even to the point of arrogance.  Several of your responses are flippant, such as the one above.  Are you sure this is the approach countenanced by your Christ?

• Super Moderator
11 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

If you want an infinite Afterlife without GOD

I do not want an infinite afterlife at all, whether with or without your god.  The very idea that I must choose between only those two options gives the lie to your so-called "free will" and demonstrates the tyrannical nature of your imaginary friend. 

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

I do not want an infinite afterlife at all, whether with or without your god.  The very idea that I must choose between only those two options gives the lie to your so-called "free will" and demonstrates the tyrannical nature of your imaginary friend. 

i like how you make the rules ...just like what satan offered to Eve.

You dead spirits didn't read anything i wrote, you just join to egg each other on ...joining hands as you go over the cliff. The veil will be removed at the tipping point.

2 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You dead spirits didn't read anything i wrote, you just join to egg each other on ...joining hands as you go over the cliff. The veil will be removed at the tipping point.

I read what you wrote.

But you wrote what I did not say and did not think.

So, unrepentant liar, are you going to publicly deny that you lied about me?

If you are innocent, then why not just say so?

What we have seen is you present some videos that essentially are a god of the gaps argument and then, with absolutely no other foundation presented, you jump straight to a very specific, and oddly modern, concept of a literal biblical hell.

You then absolutely refuse to engage with us regarding your reasoning and arrogantly assert that we are destined for eternal torment, because that's your interpretation of writings that you have not even attempted to substantiate.

1 minute ago, Krowb said:

What we have seen is you present some videos that essentially are a god of the gaps argument and then, with absolutely no other foundation presented, you jump straight to a very specific, and oddly modern, concept of a literal biblical hell.

You then absolutely refuse to engage with us regarding your reasoning and arrogantly assert that we are destined for eternal torment, because that's your interpretation of writings that you have not event attempted to substantiate.

RKI doesn't need to substantiate anything, Krowb.

Dead spirits don't get any direct evidence.

I amend my prior conclusions about Poster Reborn_Kingdom_Image.

He's also a little shit.

12 minutes ago, Krowb said:

You then absolutely refuse to engage with us regarding your reasoning and arrogantly assert that we are destined for eternal torment, because that's your interpretation of writings that you have not even attempted to substantiate.

i'm not sure if the lake of fire is infinite or not ...but do you want to find out the hard way?

14 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

RKI doesn't need to substantiate anything, Krowb.

Dead spirits don't get any direct evidence.

I'm not even asking for direct evidence.  Like others before, I'm asking for his linkage of the limits of our current knowledge to his specific conception of a God.  It's a mighty big jump to go from "I can't explain this phenomena" to "Bible is literally true with a literal hell that is in fact hot and full of flames".  (a "hot" hell is a relatively recent reinterpretation of Hell)

Your argument is much more fact specific.  As you and I have been at odds in the past regarding definitions and approaches, we acknowledge when we've misread/misinterpreted.  No intent to deceive, merely a regrettable reasoning error that was contemporaneously acknowledged.  RKI refuses to even acknowledge he misinterpreted your words and instead has doubled down on occasion.

Ok, I don't want to play pigeon chess any more.

RKI has been publicly exposed as an unrepentant liar.

I'll only return if he denies his lying or claims to be innocent.

Bye!