Goodbye Jesus

Is scriptural human "spirit", our consciousness and perception of reality?

Reborn_Kingdom_Image

1 minute ago, walterpthefirst said:

Explain why an infinite fractal is baked into math. Not just any fractal but one that has a crazy shape that requires a Designer. The Mandelbrot Set has a bifurcation diagram in it ...bifurcation is about cyclical events ...it's LOGIC.

This isn't religious:

If this isn't religious, then we can't use faith to see what you mean here.

(You set the terms and conditions under which we are to understand your words, remember?)

If a designer is required, then (by the terms you set down) we cannot know the identity of the designer... by faith.

So, using logic alone, how are we meant to know the identity of the designer?

Please explain.

The video isn't religious ...does it not appear for you?

You desperately want to play words games to get out of what i'm telling you.

What happens to the theory of evolution now that it has been discovered that mutations are not random? http://livescience.com/non-random-dna-mutations

You can’t have Life created from order …cause then you have to face there being a Designer.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

What happens to the theory of evolution now that it has been discovered that mutations are not random? http://livescience.com/non-random-dna-mutations

You can’t have Life created from order …cause then you have to face there being a Designer.

You've failed to answer the question I asked, RKI.

Please do so.

Here it is again.

Using logic alone, how are we meant to know the identity of the designer?

Please answer.

Thank you.

Walter.

6 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Oh and btw, I'm not trying to get out of what you're telling me, am I?

How can I be if I'm doing as you say?

You set down the terms and conditions, remember?

I'm just following them.

You've failed to answer the question I asked, RKI.

Please do so.

Here it is again.

Please answer.

Thank you.

Walter.

Maybe you missed the last sentence:

3 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

No.  I saw that, RKI.

It's just that I have chronological precedence over you.

I asked my question before you wrote that message.

Therefore, it falls to you to answer my question before I look at what you wrote after I asked it.

Here's the question again.

Please answer it.

No.  I saw that, RKI.

I asked my question before you wrote that message.

Therefore, it falls to you to answer my question before I look at what you wrote after I asked it.

Please answer it.

You will do literally anything to remain in the dark.

Just now, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You will do literally anything to remain in the dark.

No, it's up to you to understand the workings of the questions that you write.

You are the message bearer, aren't you?

Then bear a sensible message to us.

atheists only want excuses to keep GOD out of their lives, so they construe what The Test is with satan's comforting lies.

babylon knows GOD is looking for His Children, so they make their own Garden of Eden definition of "good" and claim they will pass The Test.

satan tricks dead spirits into thinking they are Saved by causing society (worldliness) to promote twisted "good" works through pride. Helping other people is great, but you are not Saved by doing it without GOD'S Guidance.

satan said our eyes would be opened ..they opened to his will and closed to GOD'S. he said we wouldn't die ..when he represented death. he was saying we could make our own rules because GOD told us we would die ..and we did, spiritual blindness (death).

You pass The Garden of Eden Test by Choosing Life which is Answering with JESUS' Blood to be Reborn to His Image (Child of GOD). For The Kingdom Now and for Judgment.

• Super Moderator
9 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

satan said our eyes would be opened ..they opened to his will and closed to GOD'S. he said we wouldn't die ..when he represented death. he was saying we could make our own rules because GOD told us we would die ..and we did, spiritual blindness (death).

Oh my.  That sounds perfectly dreadful.  Is there any evidence that any of it is even remotely true?  Or do you simply plan to keep making bald assertions and unfounded claims in order to defeat the evil wicked strawman in your head?

Many want to say GOD is a mob boss and the whole thing is based on a threat. You send yourself to hell by remaining a child of satan. You want an Afterlife without GOD ...that is what you are going to get.

GOD'S Plan is for as many to be Saved as possible. satan had direct proof, wanted to be without GOD, so hell was Created. Earth gives us a fighting chance of not going there because we don't have that direct proof as unbelievers.

Have you made your own definition of "pride" because you don't want it to be a sin? That is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about. To say you are a good person without GOD is to say you have pride. The prideful are blind to GOD'S Plan of LIFE.

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Have you made your own definition of "pride" because you don't want it to be a sin? That is what eating from the tree of knowledge is about. To say you are a good person without GOD is to say you have pride. The prideful are blind to GOD'S Plan of LIFE.

Wasn't Eve's desire to "become like god" prideful? Wasn't she motivated, deceived even, by Pride?

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Wasn't Eve's desire to "become like god" prideful? Wasn't she motivated, deceived even, by Pride?

We are Adam and Eve ...we each have our own first sin. We all voted for this fallen place by doing so. GOD sees the future, remember?

When GOD "formed" Adam, He was forming Adam's Image to be Holy. Adam was taken from dark/chaotic dust and placed in The Garden.

When Adam fell, his image became corrupted for all of man because Adam represented humankind. We are Adam and Eve when we are a dead spirit (flesh perception) that isn't Reborn to The Holy Image.

Are you only a Child of GOD if you are living on GOD'S Plan of SALVATION and Reborn with The Last Adam's Image?

Read 1 Corinthians 15:44-49 again. i think it is saying JESUS is the Last Adam ...in us. "The first man Adam" might be you.

• 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
  • 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
  • 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
  • 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
  • 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
  • 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

9 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

You send yourself to hell by remaining a child of satan.

10 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

satan had direct proof, wanted to be without GOD, so hell was Created.

The fictional nature of Hell and Satan both become clear from studying how these concepts gradually evolved in Jewish theology, from the earliest parts of the Old Testament until the time of Christ.   The books “Heaven and Hell” by Bart Ehrman and “The Birth of Satan” by T.J.Wray and Gregory Mobley shine much-needed light onto these ideas that have unnecessarily tormented untold millions of people.  

https://amzn.to/35MTCYr

https://amzn.to/3uGoIM1

• Super Moderator

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, Wasn't Eve's desire to "become like god" prideful? Wasn't she motivated, deceived even, by Pride?

Please keep your word salad dissertations to yourself and simply answer the question. 

2 minutes ago, TABA said:

The fictional nature of Hell and Satan both become clear from studying how these concepts gradually evolved in Jewish theology, from the earliest parts of the Old Testament until the time of Christ.   The books “Heaven and Hell” by Bart Ehrman and “The Birth of Satan” by T.J.Wray and Gregory Mobley shine much-needed light onto these ideas that have unnecessarily tormented untold millions of people.  

https://amzn.to/35MTCYr

https://amzn.to/3uGoIM1

A tempter tempts ...so does satan. "Jews" know about satan, it cramps their lie.

This is OT https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/eze/28/12-19/s_830012

@Reborn_Kingdom_Image, Wasn't Eve's desire to "become like god" prideful? Wasn't she motivated, deceived even, by Pride?

Please keep your word salad dissertations to yourself and simply answer the question. 

As the Christian in this thread RKI, you would do well to remember that Romans 13 : 1 - 7 applies to YOU.

According to scripture, you owe the authorities of this forum (the Moderators) respect and honour.

So, when one of them asks you to answer his question, you should respect him and honour his request.

And please answer mine too.

7 minutes ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

pride is sin ...yes

sin is using your own plan for life without GOD. If you don't Believe The Truth ...guess what you are doing?

Philippians 3:14
I press toward the
mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

//missing the
mark (sin) is missing the high calling of GOD'S Plan (The Truth).
//so the mark of the beast is to follow satan's plan/lies which doesn't involve GOD ...only you.

GOD had to become Man because none of us were good enough for The Sacrifice. JESUS kept The Spirit in His Blood Pure ...without sin. Are you aware of how many Laws are in the Mosaic Law? Only a GOD could Accomplish that. ....Fulfill that.
The Last Adam had Pure Blood to Fix our Reborn Image.

Romans 13 : 1 -7.

1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 

3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 

4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 

5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 

7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

No.  I saw that, RKI.

I asked my question before you wrote that message.

Therefore, it falls to you to answer my question before I look at what you wrote after I asked it.

Please answer it.

(bumped for RKI's attention.)

No.  I saw that, RKI.

I asked my question before you wrote that message.

Therefore, it falls to you to answer my question before I look at what you wrote after I asked it.

Please answer it.

(bumped for RKI's attention.)

Oh, i see, the answer doesn't count now, wow, the excuses ..never ...ever ...end

1 minute ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

Oh, i see, the answer doesn't count now, wow, the excuses ..never ...ever ...end

You gave an answer to the Redneck Professor, not to me, RKI.

Go back over the thread and read it again.

I'm still waiting for answer to this question.

Please answer it.

5 minutes ago, walterpthefirst said:

You gave an answer to the Redneck Professor, not to me, RKI.

Go back over the thread and read it again.

I'm still waiting for answer to this question.

Please answer it.

::sigh:: your trolling just makes me sad for you not angry like you are hoping.

i already said you don't get direct evidence ...this place is a test ...why would GOD ruin His own test and allow a dead spirit into The Kingdom?

• Super Moderator
13 minutes ago, Reborn_Kingdom_Image said:

pride is sin ...yes

Thank you. Now, please answer the question.  Was Eve motivated by Pride?

1 minute ago, TheRedneckProfessor said:

Thank you. Now, please answer the question.  Was Eve motivated by Pride?

Were you for your first sin? It's the same question.

i already said you don't get direct evidence ...this place is a test ...why would GOD ruin his own test and allow a dead spirit into The Kingdom?

i already said you don't get direct evidence ...this place is a test ...why would GOD ruin his own test and allow a dead spirit into The Kingdom?

This isn't to do with evidence, it's to do with the terms and conditions you set down.

You told us that your claim that the infinite fractal requires a designer isn't a religious claim.

So, following your instructions, we can't use religious faith to accept your claim.

If the answer you wanted was for us to understand your claim by religious faith, then why did you prohibit us from using it?