Goodbye Jesus

My 2 cents

Bibler

No idea what you are talking about....a real forum?

This guy can't even touch Bibler. I'm serious. It's here if you care to even try. I only mention this because, as a professed believer, you might rebuke him in the name of a deity you have in common with this guy. Us heathens aren't doing shit.

@end3 This thread End is what Agnostic is talking about

We shorthand it to "the 2000 year thread"

Seriously the level of arrogance that Stranger displays is past anything Bibler did. *Shakes head*

Biebler,

You appear to be no more than a surface-level douchebag human.  You might try rethinking your existence.  Thx.

+1 for Biebler. :)

Hard to understand how you could give someone credit Biebler, for not insulting you, yet you insulted damn near the entire forum.  Do you not comprehend this?  Do you think these people are not without value, without pain?  You're a goddamn idiot and need to be called one so you might wake the fuck up.

I haven't insulted anybody. Some of you can't state the same for yourselves though.

You feel offended by my opinions, and for that I have apologized multiple times, in case you hadn't noticed. I hope you can see the difference in definition between insulted and offended.

Hey, if we're sharing opinions now, I might as well add mine which is that I think that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary, are weak. Farewell to you too :)

I don't believe I have insulted you in this forum. But when you go into an Exchristian forum. (People that once truly believed in the bible) and say this. That is not just an opinion. That is an incredible insult to the people here. And just because you apologised doesn't mean we have to forgive you. That's a bible thing and we've already said the bible is BS. 

This also makes me think this was your reason for coming here. You saw a forum with a bunch of people you thought were weak. So maybe you said to a buddy or yourself. Ha I'm bored I'm gonna fuck with these losers and make them think I'm a christian. I could probably make a better arguement than some of these other christian on here. And it didn't work. Because for one, you have no knowledge of the bible to draw from. And two, we do and we can already see how truly flawed the bible is. How is someone who doesn't know jack shit about the bible going to make an arguemrnt on it here? Seriously?

Now I'm going to insult you. Your a fucking immature idiot asshole who got the only sensible christian on this thread to call you a deuche bag. I would have to say that if that is what you were going for you succeeded. And since we've already seen your keen debating ability when you were playing the Christian  (which were weak) then I guess that means your weak. 

There are people dealing with real life issues as a result of their christian experience. Some worse than others according to how abusive the teaching of the church happened to be. Maybe even some from true cults who had "prophets" and "pastors" and "Catholic priests" that molested children and such. These people are the ones that are the strong ones who are rebuilding their whole concept of reality well into their lives. I'm in my 30s and have just realised it was all a lie. Some people are senior citizens before they realized this. Can you imagine living almost your whole life or even half of your life believing in something like that to find out it was all a waste?

Then some pimple popping deuce bag like yourself comes in here and basically calls them all weak. Weak for what? Being indoctrinated since childhood that the bible was true and then actually realising on their own, through study and rational thinking that it wasnt? How many children do you know that believe in  Santa clause? A lot right? We're you disappointed when you found out he wasn't real? I know I was. Now imagine this. Your parents teach you Jesus, your friends parents teach them Jesus, your whole family BELIEVE and teach you Jesus. NO ONE EVER SAYS OTHERWISE. your whole life. So you believe in Jesus, heaven, God, and an after life. Just like everyone else you love. It is anything but imaginary to you. Just like for billions of kids Santa isnt imaginary to them. Hell they even have news companies on christmas "tracking santas slay"

But at some point you stumble on something that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that that the bible is all a lie. Everything you know to be true has just crumbled around you. And with it your relationship with your friends, parents, aunts, uncles, wives, and even your kids. How would you feel bibler? These people are not weak because they are having such a hard time with this. They are stronger than your immature ass ever will be for realizing these things and still continuing on to rebuild their lives on the truth even tho everyone else they know are against them. 

So with that I will bid you a hardy Farwell with a good ole fashioned.

Go fuck yourself bibler,

Dark Bishop

• Like 8

I haven't insulted anybody. Some of you can't state the same for yourselves though.

You feel offended by my opinions, and for that I have apologized multiple times, in case you hadn't noticed. I hope you can see the difference in definition between insulted and offended.

Synonyms Biebs....

One of the most valued lessons in the Bible is this sir.....that we know others as Christ knew God......and they were considered one.  The take home message is when we know others, then we are much more likely to understand their experiences in life and them ours......allowing for understanding and Grace.  When you mock that, it just reinforces the brokenness already experienced.  Take care...

• Super Moderator

god damn Grace and motherfucking Relationships to some sons of bitches!  Hell yeah!

• Like 1

god damn Grace and motherfucking Relationships to some sons of bitches!  Hell yeah!

sometimes I cuss for effect...

sometimes I cuss for effect...

And it feels motherfucking fantastic.

• Like 2

@DarkBishop I can't help but notice that you've completely missed my post where I explain my reasons for doing what I've done. It really doesn't justify you making things up for the sake of the rest of your post, though.

Also, it's great to know that I'm acting as an outlet for stress. If insulting me does indeed make you feel better about yourself, then please be my guest. =)

@TheRedneckProfessor? Did I cuss to much even for exc in that one? Lmao or did ya just wanna join in ?

@end3

Effect is what I was looking for ? trying to drive home a point there and he still missed it. And btw I applaud you for letting him know he was a world class deuche for what he did.

@Bibler

Nah I didn't miss it. In fact I was cool with it and didn't check this thread for awhile. Remember i even suggested changing your name and dropping the bible? Then I saw @Margees post where she pointed out all the offensive things you've said and done. Add to that the completely deceptive way you came in. And I'm just filling in some gaps. Either way you came in here using us for your own amusement and thought we were weak for our experiences. Maybe next time you will think something like that through before you do it. We would have gladly accepted you as a non christian and you could have been a viable part of the community even without being EXC. And quit being so full of yourself. You aren't my outlet for stress relief. You just deserved it. 

If the EXC members think I was a little too extreme in my above post I will edit it to make it a lil more ...... PG. Just let me know.

DB

• Like 4

• Super Moderator

@TheRedneckProfessor? Did I cuss to much even for exc in that one? Lmao or did ya just wanna join in ?

DB

Naw.  I was just goofing on End3 and his penchant for pontificating on the subject of grace and relationships.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2017 at 11:21 AM, Lucy said:

10.Hey, if we're sharing opinions now, I might as well add mine which is that I think that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary, are weak.

It's not a matter of losing your imaginary friend. It's a whole worldview. People devote years to this, donate thousands of dollars, spread the mind virus around to others, etc. You can end up shunned by your community because you don't believe it anymore. There are so many things that go into it. I understand you lack the ability to empathize with this.

This is worthy of another comment, even though it is late.

I happen to doubt that anyone was harmed in any way from this particular thread, but the statement that people who are damaged because they realized their best friend is imaginary are weak simply cannot be left without further challenge.

In addition to what Lucy has already expressed so well, I might add that deprogramming oneself from this indoctrination from the cradle, ingrained from our parents, our most trusted adult authority figures, and the society at large, is usually a long process, often taking years. Gaining the traction to follow the truth, wherever it leads is an act of tremendous courage for those who have been brainwashed to not question their faith at risk of forfeiting their eternal salvation for eternal torment in Hell. There are people here at all stages of deconversion, and some of them are dealing with very real damage wrought by their programming. Speaking of Hell, some of them still have their brainwashing reassert itself with the fear that they made a mistake, even when they have started to become much more strongly grounded in reality. Fortunately, such residual trauma usually does go away over time.

Weak? Hell no! To the contrary, dealing with all the aftermath that many ex-christians are left with is an expression of strength. There are so many, including both those who are still dealing with damage and those who have dealt with it and moved on, who are both strong and courageous. 

• Like 4