Goodbye Jesus

Atheism Is For The Weak

InspectoGeneral

I take thinking for yourself more seriously than Fundamentalist Christianity.

Fundamentalist Christianity is for people afraid of the unknown and the real joy of life.

Once they abandon the illusion of a vengeful sky God looking after them, they will find what joys life had withheld from them.

Fundamentalism of any stripe is for the weak, not honest thought of any stripe. The tables has been turned!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InspectoGeneral

• Amanda

• Ouroboros

• Lightbearer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who the fuck believes that dogs can give birth to humans anyway? Not evolutionists, that's for sure. Way to attack a strawman, fucking douchebag. All life on earth is related, that's fact. That doesn't mean bananas can give birth to humans.

You can either keep sucking kent hovind's cock or take a look at this picture and learn something

trevol.jpg

Atheism Is For The Weak

Necessity is the only weakness and atheists have no need for any god. You may want to rethink who you are calling weak.

I take thinking for yourself more seriously than Fundamentalist Christianity.

Fundamentalist Christianity is for people afraid of the unknown and the real joy of life.

Once they abandon the illusion of a vengeful sky God looking after them, they will find what joys life had withheld from them.

Fundamentalism of any stripe is for the weak, not honest thought of any stripe. The tables has been turned!

Very well said Onyx!

Freethinking is just so superior to wondering what interpretation of the bible one ought to believe on any given day.

nick5-

Is that the updated version, or the updated updated version? I thnk I'll wait for the next publication to give me the new and updated version of evolution. Or I could wait until the new and improved version of evolution comes out. Evolution is nothing more that speculation parading around as science.

nick5-

Is that the updated version, or the updated updated version? I thnk I'll wait for the next publication to give me the new and updated version of evolution. Or I could wait until the new and improved version of evolution comes out. Evolution is nothing more that speculation parading around as science.

Tilting at windmills.

nick5-

When you are ready to think for youself and question your own beliefs, maybe there would be a point in discussing some of this with you but I don't see any willingness on your part to "reason together".

Mongo

nick5-

When you are ready to think for youself and question your own beliefs, maybe there would be a point in discussing some of this with you but I don't see any willingness on your part to "reason together".

Mongo

Aren't you the parrot?

"think for yourself" - yep

"question your own beliefs" - yep

"unresonable" - yep

Quite the parrot you are. Mango want a cracker.

nick5-

How about the Bible...? Just how many new and improved versions of that have come out?

Beams and motes...

Yeah dude, what kind of idiotic reply was that? oh, yeah, christian...

You're the one following updated pagan fables that have no basis in real life.

Of course the evolution theory improves as new data comes in, that's what science is all about, dumbass.

InspectoGeneral,

With respect to the ex-christian.net community, (1) what is your god accomplishing by you posting in this forum, (2) what would your god not accomplish if you were absent in posting, and (3) what does that do for you?

InspectoGeneral,

With respect to the ex-christian.net community, (1) what is your god accomplishing by you posting in this forum, (2) what would your god not accomplish if you were absent in posting, and (3) what does that do for you?

blah, blah, blah. Hope that helps.

nick5-

How about the Bible...? Just how many new and improved versions of that have come out?

Beams and motes...

The Bible? Nice. Are you saying that evolution is faith and not science? That is what I was saying.

That about sums up your whole state of mind.

If you're not going to bother listening and really discussing matters with us then take your mental masturbation & froggy ego elsewhere. We're not here so you can merely play ring around the posies and feel how great you are by dodging harder questions and picking off the easy ones.

Especially as he has no appreciation for Science "fine-tuning" itself. If he understood the history of science, he'd know that science originated with people who believed firmly in church dogma. It was physical evidence over time (often an amout of time exceeding the life expectancy of early researchers) that proved the dogma in a literal sense, to be wrong.

SCIENCE HAS "EVOLVED". Ideas that came before that evidence did not support, gave way for ideas based on greater understanding, and so on.

But no. You and others like you just think a bunch of college educated people woke up one day and said "Hail Chaos. Let's work to lead God's sheep astray by getting them to believe us instead of the unchanging bible. It will be fun. Darwin, you bring the chips and dip."

That about sums up your whole state of mind.

If you're not going to bother listening and really discussing matters with us then take your mental masturbation & froggy ego elsewhere. We're not here so you can merely play ring around the posies and feel how great you are by dodging harder questions and picking off the easy ones.

Listening? I made my point in the first post.

You can keep your feigned sincerity. Maybe someone else will buy it.

I might as well say blah blah blah. I get the same response either way.

nick5-

Beams and motes...

The Bible? Nice. Are you saying that evolution is faith and not science? That is what I was saying.

Hmm... someone said something recently about misrepresentation....

Any idea who that was?

If you find security in misrepresenting those who hold different positions, carry on.

Now... to be fair... maybe you aren't misrepresenting me on purpose... Maybe you honestly fail to understand what I'm saying...

I'm sure I remember someone having a go at someone else about that... :scratch:

Can anyone remember who that was?

assigning me position based on your misunderstanding, only reveals your misunderstanding.

Now... you're either going to say that you know what I really meant even though I said something completely different, (which is arrogant of you) or you're going to insist that your understanding of my position is correct, even when it's at odds with my stated position. (which is arrogant of you)

One thing you won't do, is admit that you just made a massive mistake in an attempt to score a point... (which is arrogant of you)

Face it... you were either arrogant, arrogant or arrogant. The irony is, any denial is just you accusing yourself of lying.

Give them enough rope, and they'll willingly tie a noose and stick their heads in... :lmao:

nick5-

Beams and motes...

Hmm... someone said something recently about misrepresentation....

Any idea who that was?

If you find security in misrepresenting those who hold different positions, carry on.

Now... to be fair... maybe you aren't misrepresenting me on purpose... Maybe you honestly fail to understand what I'm saying...

I'm sure I remember someone having a go at someone else about that... :scratch:

Can anyone remember who that was?

assigning me position based on your misunderstanding, only reveals your misunderstanding.

Now... you're either going to say that you know what I really meant even though I said something completely different, (which is arrogant of you) or you're going to insist that your understanding of my position is correct, even when it's at odds with my stated position. (which is arrogant of you)

One thing you won't do, is admit that you just made a massive mistake in an attempt to score a point... (which is arrogant of you)

Face it... you were either arrogant, arrogant or arrogant. The irony is, any denial is just you accusing yourself of lying.

Give them enough rope, and they'll willingly tie a noose and stick their heads in... :lmao:

You thought I was making a point? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

InspectoGeneral,

All that helps is to show me that you either don't know or are afraid to answer the question. I am content with this if you are.

InspectoGeneral, from reading your posts it seems you dont care to listen. You seem like a waste of space, both on thses boards and as a human.

InspectoGeneral,

All that helps is to show me that you either don't know or are afraid to answer the question. I am content with this if you are.

It is both. I don't know and I am very afraid to answer the question. Very scary stuff. What was the question? Oh, there it is in the quote. That's neat how it is just right there so you can see it and all. Did you know that the quote comes up right above what you were typing?

Did you really expect answers? Really? I didn't think so. If you ask better questions, you get better answers. OK, so you don't get better answers. But at least you will have the personal satisfaction of knowing that you asked better questions. And you can feel good about yourself. And isn't that what it is all about?

InspectoGeneral, from reading your posts it seems you dont care to listen. You seem like a waste of space, both on thses boards and as a human.

Thank you. I can't tell you what that means to me. So you picked all that up just from reading my posts? You're pretty smart. You are prob'ly a hero in these parts, with your spot on detective skills and all. They should make you the sheriff or something.

You thought I was making a point?

No... I know you are being a troll...

I'm not responding for your benefit. I'm responding to let you show what a twat you are to those watching.

Tell you one thing... it's entertaining watching you make a total idiot of yourself. :grin:

nick5-

Mongo

Aren't you the parrot?

"think for yourself" - yep

"question your own beliefs" - yep

"unresonable" - yep

Quite the parrot you are. Mango want a cracker.

IG,

I think you need a look in the mirror.

Mongo

Thank you. I can't tell you what that means to me. So you picked all that up just from reading my posts? You're pretty smart. You are prob'ly a hero in these parts, with your spot on detective skills and all. They should make you the sheriff or something.

Its interesting...you swat the tiger and the tiger eats you...and its the tigers fault?

We welcome Christians or members of any religion with open arms here. Were tollerant, to a point. Now most Christians ive seen here have crossed that point and just keep on goin.

As for atheists hating god...that is not correct. I will speak for myself. I hate the Idea or notion of god, I do not hate god. I cannot hate something that dosent exist. The idea/concept that most people have of this god is at best delusional and at worst just plain sad.

Its interesting...you swat the tiger and the tiger eats you...and its the tigers fault?

fundy_debate.jpg

Now, if only I could get one with a Tiger in it..... :HaHa:

You can feel good when those who already agree with you think you win. Enjoy.