Goodbye Jesus

Something that pisses me off.

Guest Zoe Grace

You can't have that...

They need all this violence to show everyone it's the End Times™

Yeah, I know. And that makes it even more scary.

I had a little discussion with a muslim lady, and I told her that if the different religions can't step down from the extremism and start to understand each other, without all these lies and so on, we will have a World War between the religions and many people will die, all in the name of religion to show who's right.

You know what her answer was?

Oh, you have seen it too. The Bible and the Quran says there's going to be a huge battle at the end time, isn't it glorious?

She was looking forward to the big end time battle!!!

Now I have the sudden urge to sing GIR's doom song:

Doom doom doom, doom doom, doom doom doom, doom doom....

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• dogmatically_challenged

• Checkmate

• nightflight

I had a little discussion with a muslim lady, and I told her that if the different religions can't step down from the extremism and start to understand each other, without all these lies and so on, we will have a World War between the religions and many people will die, all in the name of religion to show who's right.

Oh, you have seen it too. The Bible and the Quran says there's going to be a huge battle at the end time, isn't it glorious?

*phones NASA and explains that it's urgent that I leave the planet...*

*phones NASA and explains that it's urgent that I leave the planet...*

Where's Jimmy Neutron when you need him?

Anyway. I do think the only way of saving our planet is to increase peoples awareness of the idiotic plan to destroy the planet to prove which God has the biggest penis.

- Now if only one of the Gods are the true God, look at all the innocent killed, or people killed for not knowing the truth.

- If both Gods are true, but just different names, then why even go to war over it?

- If none of the Gods are true, the all the wars where for nothing!

So anyway you look at it, it's such a waste!

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

"Religious people scare the shit out of me!" :eek:

And all I wanted to do was make her aware of the danger of how the religions separate themselves from each other and call their own religion the only true one. She didn't get it, but see it as the perfect plan! Burrrrh. Scary...

I do think the only way of saving our planet is to increase peoples awareness of the idiotic plan to destroy the planet to prove which God has the biggest penis.

There's a thought...

How about if we have Goddesses instead? I don't think you'd get that many people fighting to prove which has the biggest tits...

Um... Am I in trouble now?

There's a thought...

How about if we have Goddesses instead? I don't think you'd get that many people fighting to prove which has the biggest tits...

Oh no! Not with me! :grin:

There's a thought...

It makes perfect sense to me that if there is a creator, if it has a gender, it is indeed female.

Who is the first face you see when you are born? Your mothers face. She made us. Her body is geared for creating. A rib from man to make a woman. Absolutely retarded concept. I think we were better off with our goddesses anyways. I think so.

It would make more sense for a personal god to be a woman....if a personal god could actualy exist in the real world that is.

It makes perfect sense to me that if there is a creator, if it has a gender, it is indeed female.

Who is the first face you see when you are born? Your mothers face. She made us. Her body is geared for creating. A rib from man to make a woman. Absolutely retarded concept. I think we were better off with our goddesses anyways. I think so.

It would make more sense for a personal god to be a woman....if a personal god could actualy exist in the real world that is.

Hey, that's a pretty good line of thinking!

Going back to the endless discussion in the "Knowledge" topic, about Intelligent Design and stuff. One of the arguments "Well we can see that everything that is complicated and useful was created by someone, a person". They compare our life that things are created by us, so the universe has to be created also, since it's so complicated.

Ok, to my point... Life teaches us that we are born (created) by our Mom, i.e. from women. So it proves that God must be a woman!

(I basically reiterated what you said DC, just in other words)

Have to remember that logic next time we have a Creationist discussion...

Have to remember that logic next time we have a Creationist discussion...

Yes. And I hope it will sink in with woman creationists. Woman is not dirty. she is our creator for real.

Any male god should play a very minor role in any creation story.

Actually, the FIRST face you see upon exit of the womb is the doctor, nurse or midwife! :grin:

Actually, the FIRST face you see upon exit of the womb is the doctor, nurse or midwife!    :grin:

I am guessing that for the majority of the whole of human history it has been the face of our mothers or a midwife that was the first face that we saw.

The penis god hijacked comon sense. hehe.

Yes. And I hope it will sink in with woman creationists. Woman is not dirty. she is our creator for real.

I remember reading something a long time ago that explained that most religions started out with the worship of women and female goddesses (upholding their creative power and ability to care for, and 'create' babies as if by magic). Then, once different societies started to grow and encounter different/opposing societies, the need for a male god became necessary (upholding the male attributes of strength, violent behavior, and ego in order to assure survival of the society through protective war). Then, at some point, we learned that these attributes could also be used to gain forced dominance.

I don't know how true it is, but it's still quite interesting to view it this way.

:shrug: