Goodbye Jesus

Something that pisses me off.

Guest Zoe Grace

Her Horny-ness? Sounds good to me.

To me also.

I've always thought that if "god" were a beautiful woman there'd be less apostasy. But that's just me being a pervert.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• dogmatically_challenged

• Checkmate

• nightflight

To me also.

I've always thought that if "god" were a beautiful woman there'd be less apostasy.  But that's just me being a pervert.

There has been a couple of those, Ishtar and Diana etc. And they had really interesting cermonies... We should bring it back!

There has been a couple of those, Ishtar and Diana etc. And they had really interesting cermonies... We should bring it back!

Yeah. That and Temple Prostitution! Woo-hoo!

Now THAT'S what I call a good religion! :lmao:

Guest Rabbi Dan
You submitted your opinion in an even worse way than I did...but hell that's MY opinion.  If you want to keep using that tone and conspiracy theory mentality go for it.  Free speech doesn't come with a clause that we all have to agree with you.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me...But I do Disagree with you about their intelligence. You stated that they are Rank and Stupid...I think they are Brilliant minded. The most gifted in business and science amongst other fields.

That is true you don't know where I'm coming from...and those that know me know I'm not a racist...and I personally find that offensive. Since my Family is half Hispanic and White.

As far as the World Bank goes...anyone can do some research on the European Banking families like the Rothchilds, Bildersbergs, and trace back the origins, family histories and find traces of Jewish families.

Rabbi Dan

I don't expect anyone to agree with me...But I do Disagree with you about their intelligence. You stated that they are Rank and Stupid...I think they are Brilliant minded. The most gifted in business and science amongst other fields.

That is true you don't know where I'm coming from...and those that know me know I'm not a racist...and I personally find that offensive. Since my Family is half Hispanic and White.

As far as the World Bank goes...anyone can do some research on the European Banking families like the Rothchilds, Bildersbergs, and trace back the origins, family histories and find traces of Jewish families.

Rabbi Dan

Not to mention the 7 Jew Bankers who control the world's money...in a bunker somewhere.

AND the media is 82% controlled by jews....my goodness they're taking over!

I don't agree with Judaism...I think it's as dumb as any other religion. I think anyone who considers their group of people superior to another group of people should be wedgied.

However, my favourite comedians are Jewish, and some of my favourite actors are too!

If banking families have Jewish connections in their past. This could probably be due to the fact the majority which were the christian could not (NOT ALLOWED) lend money for profit. Jews could, so they did. There's no conspiracy.

If banking families have Jewish connections in their past. This could probably be due to the fact the majority which were the christian could not (NOT ALLOWED) lend money for profit. Jews could, so they did. There's no conspiracy.

So says you!!

A few hundred years ago Christians in europe were not allowed lend money for profit, this is a fact.

I agree with you there. There has been many great minds brought from the Jewish families, for instance Intel. But there has been many great minds with other backgrounds too.

Good to hear.

It's true, many banks were started by Jewish families in the past and some, I'm sure of, were started by non Jews too. The World Bank though is not a bank like the others, since it's controlled by 180+ states, i.e. the governments of these countries and not by banks.

Rabbi Dan

A few hundred years ago Christians in europe were not allowed lend money for profit, this is a fact.

I don't know about that, you might be right, but IIRC the Jews were not allowed to do any businesses at all, except for money trade and lending, so the racist society actually pretty much forced them into the business during the 18th and 19th century. So if anyone would complain, it should be the same people that have racist intentions in their actions.

On a USA Today tidbit: apparently, researchers are thinking the catacombs under Rome where Christians were thought to start the practice of burying their dead underground wasn't actually started by Christians, but by Jews. Because the sky is blue, and common sense goes, "No shit, stupid." Next up: they'll be astounded by the revelation that Judaism actually preceeded Christianity, who is nothing more than Judaism's little bitch brother.

Guest Rabbi Dan
However, my favourite comedians are Jewish, and some of my favourite actors are too!

Yes they are very talented.

Rabbi Dan

Guest Rabbi Dan
It's true, many banks were started by Jewish families in the past and some, I'm sure of, were started by non Jews too. The World Bank though is not a bank like the others, since it's controlled by 180+ states, i.e. the governments of these countries and not by banks.

I appreciate you clearing that up for me HanSolo. :close:

Rabbi Dan

Guest JP1283
And here, I'm going to use the opportunity to say this here.  This site is meant to be a support site for exchristians.  Wtf is up with the attacking of other faiths, as well as the attacking of other people on the board who happen to be exchristians, especially by people who never were Christians in the first place?  I don't fucking care about the Jews or the Muslims.  I don't fucking care about whether people aren't Atheists or Deists or whatever the fuck.  I don't fucking care about the Evil Atheist Conspiracy or whatever.  What I care about is exchristians and the undermining of christian argument for the benefit of exchristians.

But, you know, the feeling of a site is dictated by the participants, as someone wise said on another site.  There is an atmosphere of hate that has begun to permeate this one.

I must echo the sentiment of the Mala. As of late, the site seems to be taking its focus off supporting Ex-Christians (its main purpose) and centering on persecuting Christians and those of other faiths in general. In fact, it seems that belief in anything, whether it be deism or whatever, is starting to get looked down upon. The other night in the chat, a few members were upset to find out that I wasn't atheist. I had to reassure them that I wasn't thinking of becoming Christian (one of them made a joke that Bruce should tag me as an Apologist because of my borderline-Deist beliefs.)

Lately it seems that if you're only cool if you're atheist, i.e. belong to the so-called "Evil Atheist Conspiracy." I invented the "Evil Ex-Christian Conspiracy" pretty much as a rebuttal to the EAC, which in the beginning I thought was kinda funny but now view as a little snotty and pretentious. Don't get me wrong, I truly do value all the support you've given me over the past seven months; I don't know what I would have done without you all. But I would really like to see the focal point of ExC to shift back to helping out others and being the support group that I joined in the first place. No, I'm not going to join those who have chosen to leave, but I do want to make my two cents known.

JP

JP, you may have a point there, not that I have been lambasted for my own beleifs personally, but considering how religion gets blasted here, sometimes it gets a bit nasty. I would like to take a moment to point something out here, that some forget:

(Judiasm && Christianity && Islam && co.) != religion

A lot of steam has to be blown off at a lot of places, though, and it is by context that ya kind of figure exactly who is railing about what. Most of the people who go "So, you're lumping me into that stereotype." should probably note context as much as anything, and to me it seems that most are trying to find something to grouse about.

Actually, I am not sure just how many here are anti-religion in general in addition to being ExC's

The "arian" race is non-exisitant. That is someting different. It was the anglo-saxons that think (thought) that they are the true white race. Hitler wasn't even a true anglo-saxon. True anglos have blond hair and blue eyes. My point is that I don't think it really would have mattered if it was the Jews or the blacks, or any other race. The jews were persecuted because there were more of them. I have no doubt that if he was successful with taking over the world, it would have extended to the blacks, hispanics, ect.... It wasn't just the matter of him hating the jews, he hated anyone that wasn't white. Even though he himself wasn't a true anglo-saxon.

The hollywood Kabbalah is not the same thing as true Qabalah. It is not reconized by serious students of Qabalah.

I understand that some want to hate the Jewish religion because of it's connection with christianity. Now I hate christianity, but this is because of my experiences. I have never had a bad experience with any Jews. But after thinking about it last night I had a lightbulb moment.

The Jews hated the christians as much if not more than we do. They were the first on board and out there killing as many christians as they could. Even the "great" paul of the bible was out there killing the christians. The jews had a choice of killing a theif or a jesus. Jesus was a bigger threat to their religion. If the jews had their way the christian faith would never have gone past jesus' death.

This is why I don't hate the jews. We have the same enemies. We hate the same religions.

I too am not an atheist. I am a solitary witch. I still believe that the god of the Jews/christians/muslims exists. I simply hate him. i believe that the "Old Ones" were demonized by the church. But I know I am alone in this, but that is ok.

Guest Rabbi Dan
you and I will never agree.  I think you backpedaled as soon as you saw we weren't having it.  What kindof person who is brand new to a board just comes in ranting and raving about the world bank among other things?  I could repost some of the things you've said...but why waste the time.  Sure you've apologized and said you didn't mean any of it the way it sounded (incidentally your posts were all about JEWS AS PEOPLE not JUDAISM AS A RELIGION) but we don't know you.

Oh, I didn't know this board was reserved only for High posting members and off limits to new members. Had I known this rule I would of never posted. Since you have the support of ALL the members on this board..you mention (WE)... then I guess I don't have much of defense other than my sincere apology that I have given. Which doesn't seem to be accepted. I'm not the only one who's backpedaled.

Just because you come from a mixed family doesn't make you not a racist.  There are people in mixed families who are racist still towards others not of either of their mixed cultures.  There are people in mixed families who are racist towards one side of their own family.  Being from a mixed family isn't a badge of honor you wear to prove you aren't racist.

Your're a real Idiot. So your saying I'm a racist even though my Family is mixed. And though they are mixed I wear this as badge of Honor?. What logic you have.

Just And like I said, I don't know for SURE that you are a racist or an anti-semite...but since I'm not down with that....until you actually SHOW ME that you aren't, all the backpedaling in the world isn't going to make me feel confident about your motives in what you posted.  And sure...YAY free speech.  Doesn't mean I have to like what you have to say.

What exactley do you WANT me to SHOW YOU? You have already judged me as Racist and nothing will change your mind. And I even question your motives for your original posting...they do sound Anti-semitec as well. I already don't like what you have said.

Rabbi Dan

See...the conspiracy began then!

<<<<Pops head into the Rants Forum. Still sees Zoe Grace and Rabbi Dan engaged in a serious (yet fascinating) cat fight. Ducks quickly back out to avoid getting clawed!>>>>>>

:eek:

The "arian" race is non-exisitant. That is someting different. It was the anglo-saxons that think (thought) that they are the true white race. Hitler wasn't even a true anglo-saxon. True anglos have blond hair and blue eyes. My point is that I don't think it really would have mattered if it was the Jews or the blacks, or any other race. The jews were persecuted because there were more of them. I have no doubt that if he was successful with taking over the world, it would have extended to the blacks, hispanics, ect.... It wasn't just the matter of him hating the jews, he hated anyone that wasn't white. Even though he himself wasn't a true anglo-saxon.

Well, I don't agree that Anglo-Saxon is the base for the Arian theory, but that's another story. And Hitler was targeting Jews mainly because some of them were wealthy and becoming strong in business influence - but oddly enough not in politics.

Hitler was jealous and also read racist books that painted the Jews to be the problem to everything. So Hitler saw the solution to everything was to kill all Jews. And that's why it's so dangerous to start painting that picture again, that Jews control everything and are the richest etc, when the truth is they're not.

And Hitler did take mentally handicapped, homeless people and other minority groups and treated them the same way as the Jews. Homosexuals were persecuted too. So you’re right there, he wouldn’t have stopped. But his main hatred was against the Jews, that is clear from his book and his speeches.

The hollywood Kabbalah is not the same thing as true Qabalah. It is not reconized by serious students of Qabalah.

I totally agree. The Hollywood Hinduism or Hollywood Buddhism are not their true counterparts either.

I understand that some want to hate the Jewish religion because of it's connection with christianity. Now I hate christianity, but this is because of my experiences. I have never had a bad experience with any Jews. But after thinking about it last night I had a lightbulb moment.

The Jews hated the christians as much if not more than we do. They were the first on board and out there killing as many christians as they could. Even the "great" paul of  the bible was out there killing the christians. The jews had a choice of killing a theif or a jesus. Jesus was a bigger threat to their religion. If the jews had their way the christian faith would never have gone past jesus' death.

I never thought of that. Saul was persecuting the Christians, if the story is true, and maybe that’s why so much hatred grew in the Christian Church the first 100 years? If that’s true, then it proves hatred, racism and oppression never pays off, but will come back and bite you forever.

This is why I don't hate the jews. We have the same enemies. We hate the same religions.

I’m against extremism and fundamentalism, beyond that, they can believe what they want, as long as they don’t enforce their belief on me or change our freedom based on their religion.

Your're a real Idiot. So your saying I'm a racist even though my Family is mixed. And though they are mixed I wear this as badge of Honor?. What logic you have.

So if a person was half-jewish/half-anglo and hated hispanics, they would not be racist?

I too am not an atheist. I am a solitary witch. I still believe that the god of the Jews/christians/muslims exists. I simply hate him. i believe that the "Old Ones" were demonized by the church. But I know I am alone in this, but that is ok.

How can you still believe in Abrahams God and be Atheist? It confuses me...

:scratch:

I can understand Agnostic+something, but Atheist+Theist doesn't match.

Please explain.

So I'm done with Rabbi Dan.  Anything he has to say to me or me to him is the same old rehashing and penis waving...and I"m at a disadvantage when it comes to penis waving.

You could cheat and use a plastic one.... ;)

She said she was NOT an atheist sillyhead.

DARN! My eyes go crosseyed early in the morning.

Sorry Midnight Star, my bad!