• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• dogmatically_challenged

• Checkmate

• nightflight

How's it hangin', Han?

Hornets?  Nah!  Just waiting for someone to kick my skull in, that's all!

So you've been out for a couple of days, and you see this happening here...

It's like a reality show, if you miss one episode you've missed a lot of action!

Please, forgive me. ;-)

STOP DANCING UP THERE! :woohoo::woohoo:

So you've been out for a couple of days, and you see this happening here...

It's like a reality show, if you miss one episode you've missed a lot of action!

No kidding!

Oh, by the way, I just got my computer back from the repair shop today. (If you'll recall I was having shut down issues.)

They said my power supply was screwed, so they replaced it. I've been up and running for hours now without interruption, and the hard drive is running much cooler. So I THINK my problem is fixed. (I'll know for sure if it stays running for longer than two weeks!)

Now I can continue getting carpal tunnel syndrome! Woo-hoo!

Guest Rabbi Dan

These "jews" in power, are you objecting because of their religion or their race? Because I find it hard to believe you know the exact beliefs of all these people.

In addition. Who cares? [/quote=Zoe Grace,Jul 21 2005, 01:59 PM]

I not objecting to their religion or their race. I don't care if they DO take over the World. I never said I knew their exact beliefs. What I find odd is that you opened a discussion about what "Pisses you off" and I submitted my opinions. Now, I didn't know there were so many people here so sensitive to this issue. I gave my opinions just like you did and that is all.

I saw a "Support a Jew" Ad on a Christian channel...If some want to call me a liar that's fine..I know what I saw. I didn't agree with it...I mentioned if Israel wants to migrate Jewish people back to the Homeland..that's their business...I believe Israel should finance the effort and not of the expense of others. That's all I said...If Christians or any of fine people on this board would like to support that effort...that's fine with me too...I just think there's more important issues to support.

And as far as them being involved in Media,US Policy making, entertainment, Finance...I did mention they owned the world bank...I was misinformed and I aplogized for that comment.

And I also mentioned that if a People who think they are superior or feel they are Chosen above ALL other races...is Racist.

Now you tell me what so bad about what I said to get all bent out of shape?

Here your own words from your first post and I didn't see anyone blast you for it.

personally.

Here it is...what pisses me off. Judaism is just as rank and stupid as christianity. Although there are some improvements (in that Jews don't feel that nonjews will go to hell necessarily), There is still that arrogant superiority in most of them. "We have the true religion. We are god's "chosen people" blah blah bladedeeblah.

However if people point this out to them. If someone says: "hey judaism sucks just as much as Christianity, or you are being a wanker just like those Christians" you get called an anti-semite...basically a racist. Which REALLY REALLY pisses me off....

they can call you racist for insulting their beliefs...and that pisses me off.

The hypocrisy in this religion rivals even Christianity as far as I'm concerned.

I do agree with you...if you point something out ...anything....you are called an Anti-semite.

And I thought you guys were open minded...I can feel the love in the air. I'm tempted to go back to my "Christian" friends.

Rabbi Dan

No kidding!

Oh, by the way, I just got my computer back from the repair shop today.  (If you'll recall I was having shut down issues.)

They said my power supply was screwed, so they replaced it.  I've been up and running for hours now without interruption, and the hard drive is running much cooler.  So I THINK my problem is fixed.  (I'll know for sure if it stays running for longer than two weeks!)

Now I can continue getting carpal tunnel syndrome!  Woo-hoo!

Oh, good that you had a repair shop to go to. I hope it didn't cost you too much.

Hoo-kay.

I can see that no one is inclined to take a "chill pill" any time soon, so I'll just meander over to the "Humor" section until the feathers are no longer ruffled. :Doh:

Why, thank you kind sir.  :HappyCry:

Oh, and as far as your cute quote here ...... I am deeply in love with my hubby but I must say

:yum:

:wicked:

Oh, good that you had a repair shop to go to. I hope it didn't cost you too much.

Nope! A mere pittance of $65 parts and labor. I went to a "Mom and Pop" place run out of the back of their nicely appointed home. Damn "Professional" places wanted $90 just to LOOK at the damn thing! Fuck that for a lark. For anything over $100 I'd rather BUY a whole new unit.

Good that you’re still here RD.

These "jews" in power, are you objecting because of their religion or their race?  Because I find it hard to believe you know the exact beliefs of all these people.

In addition.  Who cares? 

I not objecting to their religion or their race. I don't care if they DO take over the World. I never said I knew their exact beliefs. What I find odd is that you opened a discussion about what "Pisses you off" and I submitted my opinions. Now, I didn't know there were so many people here so sensitive to this issue. I gave my opinions just like you did and that is all.

I saw a "Support a Jew" Ad on a Christian channel...If some want to call me a liar that's fine..I know what I saw. I didn't agree with it...I mentioned if Israel wants to migrate Jewish people back to the Homeland..that's their business...I believe Israel should finance the effort and not of the expense of others. That's all I said...If Christians or any of fine people on this board would like to support that effort...that's fine with me too...I just think there's more important issues to support.

I think the issue with this was that Israel is not behind migration of more people to Israel. I heard a while ago, that they DON’T want more immigrants. So this effort you’re talking about is not funded any Jewish organization but by Christians that want to speed up the end time prophesies from Revelations.

And I agree, this kind of effort to raise money is a bad move, and I don’t support it. Most Jewish people I know here in US, still want to stay here, and not be “deported” to Israel just because their Jews.

My feeling is that this organization is racist against Jews and wants to get rid of them and deport them but doing it under false pretenses as “Going home to the homeland”.

And as far as them being involved in Media,US Policy making, entertainment, Finance...I did mention they owned the world bank...I was misinformed and I aplogized for that comment.

You’re forgiven.

And I also mentioned that if a People who think they are superior or feel they are Chosen above ALL other races...is Racist.

You got a point.

Now you tell me what so bad about what I said to get all bent out of shape?

Here your own words from your first post and I didn't see anyone blast you for it.

personally.

Here it is...what pisses me off. Judaism is just as rank and stupid as christianity. Although there are some improvements (in that Jews don't feel that nonjews will go to hell necessarily), There is still that arrogant superiority in most of them. "We have the true religion. We are god's "chosen people" blah blah bladedeeblah.

However if people point this out to them. If someone says: "hey judaism sucks just as much as Christianity, or you are being a wanker just like those Christians" you get called an anti-semite...basically a racist. Which REALLY REALLY pisses me off....

they can call you racist for insulting their beliefs...and that pisses me off.

The hypocrisy in this religion rivals even Christianity as far as I'm concerned.

I do agree with you...if you point something out ...anything....you are called an Anti-semite.

And I thought you guys were open minded...I can feel the love in the air. I'm tempted to go back to my "Christian" friends.

Rabbi Dan

There is a clear difference between Judaism and Jews.

Jews are the people that are within a particular culture because of their parents; it’s a birthright and follows the bloodline. Like me being Caucasian.

Judaism is the religion that you can convert to and become a Proselyte Jew, which takes 7 years to do (IIRC).

Now, the confusion is that Jews are considered to be Judaists by default by most people, which is not necessarily true. I have had friends that where Jewish Christians. There has been in history, and even friends of mine too that are Agnostic Jews, or Atheists, or other religions. So Jew is not the same as Judaist.

It was your choice of talking about Jews as a people and culture in society, and not the Jewish religion Judaism that started this thread-war.

I’m sure some people on this site would be mighty angry with me if I started to talk about the Black Muslims, and that all Blacks are criminals and terrorists.

Certain things don’t connect with such a straight line between belief and race. We rant a lot about the religious aspects, but we don’t touch the racial issues by pointing fingers at a particular one.

I think you have come to your senses, and hopefully you understand what I’m trying to say.

lol well not to do the "back patting, lets reassure ourselves about how great we are" thing, but you didn't offend me.  I was simply clarifying my position.  No big.  Don't ever feel like you have to tiptoe with me...if you have something to say, say it...we'll muddle through until we figure out what we are saying.

That's what I like about you Zoe.

Straight out, not afraid, fight it out.

actually the REALLY funny thing is...there's no such thing as an "arian" race.  It's all bullshit.

Yes and No.

That I would be a true Arian is probably bullshit, but there are really old scriptures from India, written quite some time before 1 CE, that talks about Arians, a white people living in the mountains in some region. But very likely that story was an early story of Angels placed on Earth by the gods. Because these Arians were revered and considered holy somehow. I don't know if they had superpowers though...

At least this is the information as I remember it from a Agnostic "Hindu" friend.

i.e. Ex-Hindu.

*** edit

But you're right, there is no Arian race.

Only some people that can fit into the mythological description of the Arians.

ROFLMFAO I love you.  It is amusing though huh?  :lmao:

Yes, m'love. 'Tis indeed the rib tickler! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Some people actually think jews will take over the world? How silly.

Us evil atheists will. Ask any xian! hehe!

Us evil atheists will. Ask any xian! hehe!

Don't forget us Evil Agnostics. :HaHa:

Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Don't forget us Evil Agnostics.   :HaHa:

HEHE! XIANS! BOW TO THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT OF THE HOLY IPU!

Don't forget us Evil Agnostics.  :HaHa:

YES! Rush forward with force and energy, ye' all Evil Agnostic Extremists!!!

Yiihaaa!!!

I agree.  This is like trying to load black people up on the boat.  "Help fund their trip back to the mother country."  Jesus fucking christ.  would we put up with this shit towards any other group?

Does anyone remember the big Back to Africa movement during the Harlem Renaissence? This has happened before.

Are you sure about that, Hans?  :Hmm:   Madonna, Britney and other cohorts are making Kabalah a fad and I believe that Kabalah is somehow Jewish Mysticism... I think.

The celebrity Kabbalah Centre cult is a bastardization of the real ancient Jewish mysticism of Kabbalah. The Kabbalah Centre's version of Judaism is about as Jewish as Christianity is.

Thanks Han.  That's the best compliment you could have given me.  (well except for uber-sexy...but you know) ;)

So if I combine them two, then I have given you a helluva compliment!

You uber-sexy, strong willed woman you! :wicked:

I don't know why, but I like people who speak out. And it includes RabbiDan too. I'm not holding a grudge against you, if you read this. How could anyone every learn anything about anyone else unless we said what we think. But the trick is when we hear opposition that we're willing to change our mind if we were wrong.

Well one thing we know for SURE.  The pagans will NEVER take over.  They are too disorganized to order pizza let alone take over the world.  If they took over the world...they'd spend at least a hundred years arguing about proper ritual construction and who needs that right?

:lmao: So true!

The celebrity Kabbalah Centre cult is a bastardization of the real ancient Jewish mysticism of Kabbalah. The Kabbalah Centre's version of Judaism is about as Jewish as Christianity is.

Really? Wow. But I bet it's a five minute introduction, sign a paper and hand over a check of $xxxxx.00 to the Center, and you're in... right?

Really? Wow. But I bet it's a five minute introduction, sign a paper and hand over a check of $xxxxx.00 to the Center, and you're in... right?

Yep. And you get a nifty red string to wear to ward off evil and specially "blessed" bottled water to drink. The string is cheap red yarn sold for $25 per package and the bottled water is originally from Canada. No special magical powers, just pure 100% USDA approved grade-A prime BS.

Yep. And you get a nifty red string to wear to ward off evil and specially "blessed" bottled water to drink. The string is cheap red yarn sold for $25 per package and the bottled water is originally from Canada. No special magical powers, just pure 100% USDA approved grade-A prime BS.

I Knew it!

You know what, I'm thinking about starting my own Hollywood religion and start making some serious money here... The IPU would be perfect for it.

Or maybe it should be the Invisible Green Unicorn, to relate to all the money I will make?

I Knew it!

You know what, I'm thinking about starting my own Hollywood religion and start making some serious money here... The IPU would be perfect for it.

Or maybe it should be the Invisible Green Unicorn, to relate to all the money I will make?

Invisible PINK Unicorn!!

That's it!!! I have had it with all the heresy and blasphemy!!! Her Horniness has been defamed in my presence for the last time!!! I will no longer be posting on this forum!!! Good-bye!

:eek:

Her Horny-ness? Sounds good to me.