Goodbye Jesus

Christians Know The Truth

Justin

Yes, Christians know the truth about their own religion in the USA, about how murderous it becomes when left unchecked! Christians want the world to believe they are the ones being hunted down and murdered because of their religious beliefs, when in all actuality, other countries do not have the blinders that Americans wear when it comes to looking at Christians. National organizations such as 'The Family', aka 'The Fellowship', must be stopped and brought up on charges for murder and corruption in Uganda.

Go here for the story: http://www.mydd.com/story/2009/11/28/43532/567

I will never, ever, from this day forward, donate money to any cause sponsored by Christians or one in which money will be received by Christians for any reason whatsoever. Christianity has shown its true colors. This story and link is not just about one xtian organization, they all donate to each other and pat each other on the backs every time law is passed in the USA that protects their religion but does nothing to protect one's individual rights. The Christian church is every bit as wicked and deceitful in its intent towards humanity as Islam. We are at war, but we are at war with religious fanatics on both sides of the ocean.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• Shyone

• par4dcourse

• Justin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest FaithDefender619

Just curious to know what you think, Mr. Defender, since i'll admit i've never had a friend who was a real Xtian. Do you think that men who work out to make their bodies look good and wear revealing clothes to show off their physiques are sinful for tempting guys who might be thinking about switching teams? Since you say girls who dress provocatively turn you off, how about guys who dress to impress? Why does the bible not say anything about this since most Xtians are convinced that God hates the "rainbow sheep"?

Indeed the bible says "it needs that temptation should come but WOE unto them through who temptation comes."

Causing people to lust after you by wearing immodest clothing wether you are a man or woman is sinful.

Indeed the bible says "it needs that temptation should come but WOE unto them through who temptation comes."

Causing people to lust after you by wearing immodest clothing wether you are a man or woman is sinful.

It is the Christians way of blaming someone else for their own lusts. This is the same kind of mental attitude that used to let rapists walk because, the woman's dressed enticed the man to commit rape. It is always someone else's wrong-doing that caused a Christian to sin, never the Christian was just out looking for some 'action.' He got some, then felt guilty so he blames someone else for his fall from grace. It's this mentality that allows Priests and Ministers to molest little boys and girls in the church and get away with it for decades.

When I go street preaching

So you're the nut-bag railing to the wind on the corner. In the words of the immortal prophet Bugs Bunny "What a maroon." Do we need to indulge this fucktard?

We've all heard preachers say that christians will go and watch a ballgame in extreme heat or cold, through rain and snow, but aren't nearly as determined to come to church. They say that if it's to hot or cold or if they see a drop of rain or a snow flake it will knock many out of coming.

I think this is telling. It's like they know deep down that what they believe isn't true and thats why many are more prone to go and do a wordly thing than come to church. Perhaps because this worldy thing is tangible, you can see it, hear it, feel it and experience it. I think that they know they really haven't heard God or even felt anything sitting in a chuch service and though they will never admit it to anyone or to even themselves, it comes through in other areas, in their actions and, in this case, inactivity.

Thoughts?

Justin, I think what it boils down to is that people want to do what is comfortable and entertaining to being with. I know some very devout Christians who don't like going to church, in their minds there is a difference between church, religion, and their own spirituality.

When I was a believer I always thought that Churches needed to get their crap together, have like a 1/2 hour service with half good timely music and the other half an applicable usable method, not just another call to be saved.

Guest FaithDefender619

So you're the nut-bag railing to the wind on the corner. In the words of the immortal prophet Bugs Bunny "What a maroon." Do we need to indulge this fucktard?

Yep that would be me. But I don't rail to the wind I rail to sinners about the judgement to come.

Hans, did God tell Abraham about fidelity, one man/one woman? Just curious, because I know he had his handmaiden and a couple other women for sex. How come God didn't tell Abraham not to do that? Does the Bible address that?

Honestly I can't remember there is anything in there about fidelity. The Moses's laws contains some, and the famous Genesis "thou shall leave thy father and mother..." quotation hints to a one woman belong to one man, while it's not so clear about one man only having one woman. (I think) But of course I could be wrong.

But it doesn't explain in detail how a couple is married. I think the Bible claims that when they have sex, they are in fact one body, one person, and in essence married.

Bingo. Another solution would be for you to train yourself to avert your eyes from that which incites you to lust. Self-control, not others-control.

I remember a famous (in our circle) American preacher who claimed that he had overcome the sexual urge and temptation. If that is true, then why would he be bothered about it? I mean, if it doesn't bother him, and other people are okay with it, then why force them into some moral code? Even to go so far as to claim they are false Christians just because of this?

I mean so many women wonder why they wind up with creeps and guys who want them just for sex but then think nothing of entering into a club with a dress that might as well be painted on (Go figure that huh...lol).

I have to say that I agree that women dressing a certain way is a flag that they are looking to attract a male or male attention, and due to human nature, the attention that attracts is based on sexual attraction. I don't tend to dress provocatively for just this reason. I want any special male interest in me to be otherwise grounded. Sexual attraction is part of the package, but not the foundation. Sex doesn't last forever in a relationship that lasts through old age. I want to build my relationships on a foundation that will last: mutually enjoyable companionship.

My time to say, Bingo!

If my goal were temporary flings or thrill-seeking through sex I'd go with the provocative thing.

I think smart is sexy. ;)

But the jews have been cursed with spiritual blindness

What's your evidence? Who did the cursing? Why?

Phanta

Who? A very powerful magician by the name of Voldemort.

Yep that would be me. But I don't rail to the wind I rail to sinners about the judgement to come.

lmao_99.giflmao_99.giflmao_99.gif Guys, you're arguing logic with a street preacher! Even the village idiot gives him a wide berth!lmao_99.giflmao_99.giflmao_99.gif

OK, defender, you did your job. I an' all my heathen friends now dedicate our sorry lives to th' lard and slaver jebus kryast for ever 'n' ever.

Now will you go away?

We've all heard preachers say that christians will go and watch a ballgame in extreme heat or cold, through rain and snow, but aren't nearly as determined to come to church. They say that if it's to hot or cold or if they see a drop of rain or a snow flake it will knock many out of coming.

I think this is telling. It's like they know deep down that what they believe isn't true and thats why many are more prone to go and do a wordly thing than come to church. Perhaps because this worldy thing is tangible, you can see it, hear it, feel it and experience it. I think that they know they really haven't heard God or even felt anything sitting in a chuch service and though they will never admit it to anyone or to even themselves, it comes through in other areas, in their actions and, in this case, inactivity.

Thoughts?

Or it could simply mean that many professing christians aren't really christians. When I go street preaching I run into many professing christian men with a girl in their arms and a pocket full of condoms and professing christian women in short tight dresses looking like whores. And you are right plenty of people haven't felt God in church but this isn't a point agianst God this is a point against the believer. Most church goers are just that. Church goers. They live like the devil 6 days a week but come sunday they are a picture of holiness. Jesus calls these people hypocrites and white tombs full of dead mens bones. The reason church is so dead is because they preach a compromised gospel that has no power. They preach lies and hypocrisies. Theres no real transformation, no real repentance no real born again experience just a bunch of people going through the motions. I have far more intimate experiences with God when I'm alone praying and reading the bible.

I was going to post a thoughtful comment but I think it's a waste of time with you after I re-read this. You're a street preacher, you condemn women who dress like whores and you alone have the truth in your personal intimate times with God.

Those are all warning signs of a fundamentalist meltdown. You're either going to implode, or go crazy, friend.

Do you have a big sign which reads "The End Is Nigh" and do you prefer to stand on park benches, or bring your own apple crate to preach?

...the doctrines of men and not the word of God.

There's a difference? It's men that wrote the word of God...into a doctrine.

I remember a famous (in our circle) American preacher who claimed that he had overcome the sexual urge and temptation. If that is true, then why would he be bothered about it? I mean, if it doesn't bother him, and other people are okay with it, then why force them into some moral code? Even to go so far as to claim they are false Christians just because of this?

Sounds like Paul...

Why didn't Abraham get into all sorts of trouble, then, with God, who was speaking so directly to him?

Maybe Abraham didn't listen? :shrug:

Uh-oh...I don't want to incite you to lust. That would be sin (at least outside of marriage)! I guess I need to start covering up my intellect. I no talk smart things no more Hans. *makes bumble bee noises* :wacko:

That's right. Don't tempt me woman! :HaHa:

Sounds like Paul...

Wasn't Paul gay?

Crazy man! What are you thinking speaking He Who Shall Not Be Named's name?

I fear no evil. I got a more powerful magical thing, a name, the name of Glarwok the Magical Pixie who won the Eternal Battle with the Chaos Beetle. Thou must believe in Glarwok or you will go drown for eternity in the Super-Huge Apple-sauce. By invoking the magical name of Glarwok, you can overcome any obstacle or any evil curse. Jam-en.

But the bible says that a woman should be dressed modestly. When these women dress in skin tight dresses it causes men to lust after them. I mean so many women wonder why they wind up with creeps and guys who want them just for sex but then think nothing of entering into a club with a dress that might as well be painted on (Go figure that huh...lol).

Food for thought. "Modesty" determined by lust temptation is relative. When Victorian women were covered from neck to toe, the sight of an ankle was "hot". In countries where women are veiled from head to toe, a stray lock of hair incites lust. There is no end for modesty based on avoiding lust until women and men are hidden away bodiily from one another.

Phanta

Women in Burkas were beaten for having underwear "accentuate" the female form under the Burkas.

Hey, I guess I'll just be myself and leave it to the man to be responsible for his own urges. That means you're just going to have to learn to control yourself around my smarty words, mkay?

Sorry, bud.

Damn. I can't blame the victim anymore? You're asking us guys to be responsible for our own actions? What a concept. I'm flabbergasted.

Women in Burkas were beaten for having underwear "accentuate" the female form under the Burkas.

Perhaps they need to start dressing the women in big wooden boxes instead? With some bike built in for motion, and a TV for entertainment.

Now, get your eyes off my encyclopedia. Thirty lashes!

:lmao:

Hey, I guess I'll just be myself and leave it to the man to be responsible for his own urges. That means you're just going to have to learn to control yourself around my smarty words, mkay?

Sorry, bud.

Damn. I can't blame the victim anymore? You're asking us guys to be responsible for our own actions? What a concept. I'm flabbergasted.

That's right, buster!

Now, get your eyes off my encyclopedia. Thirty lashes!

P

:lmao:

Guest FaithDefender619
1. God doesn't always have to get you back for what you do when you do it. God can punish you today, tomorrow a year from now etc etc. But both men repented of their sin.

But, just like with slavery, why didn't god just come right out and say it is wrong? He didn't. His silence on the matter would lead one to think he didn't care.

What constitutes marriage in Gods eyes according to the law of Moses is sex. Part of the old covenant law was that if you had sex with an unmarried women you had to pay the father and marry her and never divorce. But in both new and old covenant leaving your parents to be with your wife was considered cleaving and becoming one flesh.

I won't even get into the whole mess about that not being fair to the woman to marry someone she might not want to marry and how it is the man who must pay for her, like she was property, and never vise versa.

So to relate this to the modern age, if a couple who has lived together for years can have sex and it not be fornication, of what use is the biblical concept of marriage?

2. I'd love to see proof of this.

Ask any Biblical scholar. Read Bart Ehrman's book 'Jesus Interrupted', or 'Misquoting Jesus'.

. Many did but a lot haven't. We can only speculate why many were still caught up in the Old testament law, many were so blind spiritually that they couldn't see what was going on. But the jews have been cursed with spiritual blindness, which is why today christian missionaries aren't really too favorable in Israel. They suffer spiritual blindness but one day they will see.

So they are cursed and thats why they cannot see the truth. All this time i thought it was because the New Testament Jesus did not fit at all with the Old testament messiah to come. Meaning he wasn't anything at all what the OT said he would be.

Furthermore, if they are cursed, then why blame them for it? If i cursed you to always fall down at 2:00pm everyday, why would i get mad at you for falling down at 2:00pm today?

4. No don't get me wrong their doctrine is wrong. DEAD WRONG. Mary worship, the sacrements etc are all wrong and unbiblical. However there are people who truly have a heart for God in those systems.

Define truly having a heart for god? Like the Muslims truly having a heart for God?

5. The bible isn't written in verses its written in books. You cannot point to a verse and say SEE!! We are told to preach and teach the whole council of God. Not just a verse or a proof text.

It's funny, because yet again they can say the same thing to you. Verses make up the books and it's all anyone has, and all claim they and only they are right.

1. Slavery as practiced by Europe and America is condemned in the bible

Exodus 21:16 - And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

Colossians 4:1 - Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

Exodus 23:9 - Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

there are plenty of verses in the bible that condemn slavery. But I think the question is why doesn't God stop evil, right? The simple answer would be that, that would interfere in the free will of man kind. The world gave itself over to sin and the wickedness in the heart of unsaved man will continue to cause strife and suffering. God will come down and do away with the wicked once and for all but until that time man has been left to himself.

2. Marriage is the committment between two people, it doesn't necessarily take common law, a ceremony or whatever the bible simply says man will leave his parents cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh.

3. What manuscirpts are he using to come to these conclusions?

4. Don't let that lie fool you Jesus Christ does fulfill the OT prophecies of the messiah. There are several sites dedicated to this point alone. Unlike the Quran and Islam that have to deny the scriptures to legitimize itself Christianity an the NT always maintains the OT scriptures are useful and that the NT is simply a fulfillment of the prophecys that God would make a new covenant with the people and would send the messiah. The aren't cursed in the sense that they could never be saved. There are jews who come to faith all the time and the original christian churches were full of Jews. The gospel was to be first preached to the jew then the gentile. However their hearts are hardened to what their own scripture says and this isn't the first time its happened. I mean all throguhtout the jews messed up big time. Plenty of times they gave themselves over to false gods, didn't want to hear the scriptures preached but wanted to hear smooth things. I mean they killed the prophets for telling them the truth of Gods word. So its not the first time the Jews have been wrong on matters of scripture and matters of God.

5. Muslims CAN have a heart for God but that will lead them to become a christian. I watched the testimony of a muslim who found Jesus and became a christian so it is possible for a muslim to find the true faith. However what I mean by having a heart for God is that they live the live God has called them to which is one of repentance, dying to yourself daily, following the word of God and being zealous for good works. There are lots of christians from all denominations who are like this.

6. Verses make up the books but if you do not read the whole book and the whole bible you will find conflicting passages and if you aren't reading the whole thing you will come up with false doctrine. As 2 timothy 2:15 (or maybe 3:16 I keep messing those two up) that we are to study to shew ourselves approved unto God, RIGHTLY DIVIDING the word of truth.

Guest FaithDefender619
...the doctrines of men and not the word of God.

There's a difference? It's men that wrote the word of God...into a doctrine.

Yes men put pen to parchment but the words themselves came from God.

2 Peter 1:21

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Guest FaithDefender619

Thoughts?

Or it could simply mean that many professing christians aren't really christians. When I go street preaching I run into many professing christian men with a girl in their arms and a pocket full of condoms and professing christian women in short tight dresses looking like whores. And you are right plenty of people haven't felt God in church but this isn't a point agianst God this is a point against the believer. Most church goers are just that. Church goers. They live like the devil 6 days a week but come sunday they are a picture of holiness. Jesus calls these people hypocrites and white tombs full of dead mens bones. The reason church is so dead is because they preach a compromised gospel that has no power. They preach lies and hypocrisies. Theres no real transformation, no real repentance no real born again experience just a bunch of people going through the motions. I have far more intimate experiences with God when I'm alone praying and reading the bible.

I was going to post a thoughtful comment but I think it's a waste of time with you after I re-read this. You're a street preacher, you condemn women who dress like whores and you alone have the truth in your personal intimate times with God.

Those are all warning signs of a fundamentalist meltdown. You're either going to implode, or go crazy, friend.

Do you have a big sign which reads "The End Is Nigh" and do you prefer to stand on park benches, or bring your own apple crate to preach?

1. I condemn sin not just one particular sin. And that is what I am commanded to do by Jesus Christ. The prophets preached repentance and righteousness, John the Baptist did, Jesus did, the Apostles did as well. That is biblical christianity. We are called to be salt and light. Salt perserves and irritates and light exposes And as the bible says if salt has lost its saltness for what good is it except to be trodden under the foot.

2. And I never said I alone have the truth. But when you look at the "christian" lives of many professing chrisitans you don't see the power of God, you don't see holiness, you don't see zeal for good works, you don't see people having victory over sin. You see a bunch of hypocrites. I was talking to a friend (an atheist) who told me she was watching the Ray J show and there was a girl on there who was dressed like a skank and doing the slips in one scene and then in the next shes reading the bible. And that is the image most people have of christianity.

3. No I just use a bull horn, God didn't give me a strong voice but when I can't use the bull horn I lift it up as much as I can. I do youtube videos from time to time when I feel I need to say something. But I wish I did have a sign.

Guest FaithDefender619

1. Asked, they weren't married.

Okay, fair enough.

Then my question is, what does the word "married" mean? Is it what a couple becomes after a ordained priest declare them to be so, or is it something which is a spiritual thing which is based on the attitude and devotion between the persons?

2. Who says there has to be a ceremony? And the word marriage is used 21 times in the King James Bible, Marry 21 times, Wife over 150 times, Husband over 150 times.Jesus said that man shall leave his parents and cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh. That's marriage right there.

So the ritual is that a couple decides to be "married," or in other words dedicated and devoted to each other. Since the Bible doesn't have any particular wedding ceremony, can't it be that a couple becomes married when they have sex or that they just declare to be together?

3. Short skirts aren't modest. Girls wear those things to get men to look at them and do what they want.

No even 100 years ago, showing your ankles was vulgar. Times change. Expectations change. In some countries it's an offense against the women to show any skin at all. If they do, they'll get a beating. That's where you came from, and that's where you want to go back to?

4. No it doesn't cause me to lust after them, it kinda repulses me now. And becoming a homosexual is still a sin so that would be like replacing AIDS with terminal cancer.

Nah, I think you desire them and that's why you're so upset.

5. And in our overly sexualized civilization is it any wonder? I mean really, you can't turn on the TV, go outside or go on the internet without getting some sort of sexual image.

Wow. Just wow.

Perhaps you should move to some Muslim country. They have higher standards than here. It would fit you perfectly.

6. Who said I lust after women? I said women wear skin tight clothes to get men to lust after them. That's not saying I lust after them. It's a big turn off when I see women dressing like that.

If you just get a turn-off from it, why are you so rallied up and turned on? You most definitely speak like this is more than just a turn-off. You remind me strongly about people who has a problem and scream loud against it because deep down they're still fighting the temptation.

1. I'd say its the latter, the marriage is a comitment between two people "cleaving" together.

2. It can but since fornication is sex outside of marriage the commitment would have to come first.

3. I honestly doubt that is true. I know the victorian era was hyper conservative especially with the dress but if seeing an ankle or a lock of hair gets you sexually excited then you have a seriouslly wicked and perverse mind. And never in the bible does it say to beat a woman for showing any skin at all, that Islam maybe but not Christianity. My objection is women walking around dressing like hookers and men walking around with their pants hanging around their butt. To illustrate the point God killed an animal and used its skin to cover adam and eve after they only sewed some fig leaves together. Clothes are meant to cover not provoke people to lust after you.

4.I'm not upset I just don't think its attractive for a woman to look like a hooker.

5. Do you know how sexually perverse Islam is? The muslim heaven is a sex perverts dream come true.

6. Speak strongly against it? I said one thing about.

1. I condemn sin not just one particular sin. And that is what I am commanded to do by Jesus Christ. The prophets preached repentance and righteousness, John the Baptist did, Jesus did, the Apostles did as well. That is biblical christianity. We are called to be salt and light. Salt perserves and irritates and light exposes And as the bible says if salt has lost its saltness for what good is it except to be trodden under the foot.

2. And I never said I alone have the truth. But when you look at the "christian" lives of many professing chrisitans you don't see the power of God, you don't see holiness, you don't see zeal for good works, you don't see people having victory over sin. You see a bunch of hypocrites. I was talking to a friend (an atheist) who told me she was watching the Ray J show and there was a girl on there who was dressed like a skank and doing the slips in one scene and then in the next shes reading the bible. And that is the image most people have of christianity.

3. No I just use a bull horn, God didn't give me a strong voice but when I can't use the bull horn I lift it up as much as I can. I do youtube videos from time to time when I feel I need to say something. But I wish I did have a sign.

Has anyone ever been shouted or argued into the Kingdom of God? I mean, really, not just intimidated to come to church and go through the motions?

The way you look down at other believers is disturbing. You don't know their hearts. Who are you to pass judgment on what's going on inside their minds? Jesus said you will know them by their fruit, not that you shall condemn them by their fruit.

I appreciate your prompt and polite reply to my comments, which is why I reply in kind, but I do want to ask, why are you here? You do realize most of us have heard all your arguments before. Some of us made them for years, "bearing fruit" and devoting years of our lives to defending the faith, etc. What's your mission here? Are we just targets for your bullhorn? If so, I've got better things to do.

Guest ephymeris

You seem very fixated on this women-dressed-as-whores thing. I assure you, what christian women wear while they pray or read the bible has never once been top of my mind when I think of christian hypocrisy. Hearing the vomitous, twisted christian concoctions of "love" and "truth" and "judgement" layered on top of nonsensical, double-think mythology, THAT'S what springs to my mind when I think of christian hypocrisy.