Goodbye Jesus

death challenge for ex-christians

pug

Now-now Nicky, I see you down there... You said you were leavin' for the day. You didn't lie did you? It looks like you're getting ready to post again. You can't be too busy with your single-life and daughter if you can just change your mind on a whim like that. :scratch:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pug

• Fweethawt

• Ouroboros

• Nicole Simon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, F, how do you respond to the quotes individually, instead of lumping 'em all en masse, as I've been doing? If you don't hear from me, it's cause I've crashed. I envy you, boys I would think would be easier. Arguing with my daughter is like arguing with myself. And of course ...being younger and having the edge in vitality means she wins ...by attrition.  Hope the rest of work goes fast. Catch you later. ns

What the hell was this?!?!?

First we're takin' turns tryin' to beat the shit out of each other, then you turn around and talk to me like you've known me for years or somethin'....

:scratch:

I gotta go too.

Time to clock out.

:twitch:

The quote thing is simple. I'll explain it later if someone else doesn't do so before then.

I fail to see where it's inadvisable to refer someone wrestling with metaphors to consult an English teacher. What would you have them do? Call Roto-Rooter?

Nor have I called anyone 'stupid' -- though you tempt me, severely. However in your case I feel it best to opt for ...insipid? No. How 'bout moronic?

- - -

Have a great day. Talk to you again, soon I hope.

Wow. Just... wow. :eek:

You really don't get it, do you? No, you don't, as you don't get how silly you sound when you throw insults around and then close your posts with "Best wishes - Love - Have a great day - Jesus loves you".

It's not that we are "wrestling with metaphors", it's just that we refuse to pick some parts of the bible and call them metaphors, and to pick some other parts of it and call them Reality. As you do.

It's not that we don't understand what a metaphor is, we just don't accept for someone like you to come here and tell us that we are ...stupid, illiterate, insipid, moronic, hey, stop that, I'm drowning in your abusive christian love here... just because we aren't as gullible as you are.

You are calling people stupid and moronic just because they (we) don't share your own thoughts about what is a metaphore and what is literal truth. Open minded indeed... "If you ask me about the metaphores, I will answer that you are silly and illiterate because you don't understand what a metaphore is and that this is one", "If you ask me about the literal truth, I will answer that I will believe what you want and you just have to shut up and listen to my rants, even if I am in YOUR house and website."

Some debate skills there indeed. :grin:

And then you say that WE are the bad, evil exchristians and atheists that want to prevent you from believing what you want (different words, although whiney words, won't change the facts, I fear). Sounds good, only a problem with that: you started being offensive way before we started counterattacking, girl. That is why fweet called you a rude bitch.

You believe in Jesus' resurrection. You don't believe in Santa. I asked you, NICELY, to explain why it is that since you have no proofs of both (and you just admitted it, saying that it is all about faith and not proofs). You answered with name calling. Stupid, Moronic, Insipid, blah blah.

Nice reaction against someone who just asked you why you believed what you believe, isn't it? Congratulations again. A good hysterical fit for a simple innocent question. :HaHa:

I feel sorry for your daughter. Really.

However, she has a huge possibility to become an exchristian too some day. Most exchristians come from abusive christians homes, did you know that?

In some years, I bet you will know that first handed...

Lots of love and smoochies and flowery flowers,

You have no idea how this belief/faith thing hinders, and has become a great detriment to society. This "faith" that has made a great deal of people apathetic towards other's situations because of some ridiculous belief that their imaginary friend is in control of everything.

There's no way that you could ever feel compelled to understand that side of it, and by the tone of your explanation above, it seems that you think your religion is some sort of joke anway.

Try me. I'd like to hear something a bit more specific in regard to people's alleged apathy. Examples? That shouldn't be too hard. It seems you perceive the US to be a heartless place. You're not of the ilk that blames Bush for everything?. . .Please, don't tell me you're one of those. John Lennon used to say that, Americans elect a President. Then ...after a short while, when nothing at all has changed, they go about blaming 'Daddy' for everything. Pretty accurate, I'd say. But now I'm going to be called uncaring and heartless and Lord knows what else. Go ahead. Blame me for everything. Bush needs a break every now and then.

Keep up with the personal character assaults. There so ...beneath you. But others may not be so convinced.

That is why fweet called you a rude bitch.

Umm... It was "God damn rude bitch" in case you missed it. :mellow:

:HaHa:

Umm...  It was "God damn rude bitch" in case you missed it. :mellow:

:HaHa:

That was the post where I was trying to be nice and truly understand why she believes the things that she believes. To have a nice chat and understand each other. :grin:

Of course after she insulted me (I don't care if she tried to mask it behind an "I am tempted to") let's say that I'm not in the mood for niceties and smiles anymore.

I am not a christian, so there's no way I will turn the other cheek to her, especially since she didn't even REALIZE she has done something rude and insulting :grin:

But, hey, I thought that christians couldn't and shouldn't slap people, not even if it is just done with name calling. But something tells me that she will ask the exact verses and then say "ahh but here it refers only to material slapping, I can insult you as much as I want".

Why didn't I thought of it before? :shrug:

I feel sorry for your daughter. Really.

However, she has a huge possibility to become an exchristian too some day. Most exchristians come from abusive christians homes, did you know that?

In some years, I bet you will know that first handed...

Lots of love and smoochies and flowery flowers,

Look, it's pretty simple. Go back and check if I called anyone stupid. It was only after you accused me of doing so that I felt it warranted to call you Mo -- short for moronic, or moron. Take your pick. You were the one who took that leap and decided that referring someone to an English teacher constituted the same thing as saying they were stupid. That's simply not true, and you know it. You were hoping, as so many are, to start something. What that could be, you being you and me being me, well I don't know? Nothing, probably. Nothing anyone would have an interest in reading. So let's just say, fare-thee-well, Shall we? It's been a real slice. That ...along with so many of the other signature items that aroused your curiosity, is pure sarcasm. It was subtle, yes, but I'd've thought you'd at least catch a clue. And that, Lil Buddy, is why it's best we avoid each other. Oh, real tacky, by the way ...bringing my daughter into this. But I'm not surprised. Once a Mo always a Mo. NS

That was the post where I was trying to be nice and truly understand why she believes the things that she believes. To have a nice chat and understand each other.  :grin:

Of course after she insulted me (I don't care if she tried to mask it behind an "I am tempted to") let's say that I'm not in the mood for niceties and smiles anymore.

I am not a christian, so there's no way I will turn the other cheek to her, especially since she didn't even REALIZE she has done something rude and insulting  :grin:

But, hey, I thought that christians couldn't and shouldn't slap people, not even if it is just done with name calling. But something tells me that she will ask the exact verses and then say "ahh but here it refers only to material slapping, I can insult you as much as I want".

Why didn't I thought of it before?  :shrug:

Good grief! Listen to you, twisting and turning everything around. You're quite the 'revisionist historian' ...hey, I hear Jimmy Carter needs another face-lift. Maybe you could help paint a real rosy portrait of the late 1970's. But I digress. So look, we've got a problem. Let's move past it. You go your way and I'll go mine. Okay. That's life. Contrary to Rodney King ...we can't always get along. ns

Look, it's pretty simple. Go back and check if I called anyone stupid. It was only after you accused me of doing so that I felt it warranted to call you Mo -- short for moronic, or moron. Take your pick. You were the one who took that leap and decided that referring someone to an English teacher constituted the same thing as saying they were stupid. That's simply not true, and you know it.

A junior high english teacher. So you were saying that the people on this forum are as uncultured and linguistically challenged as a 13 years old kid. Yes, that constitutes the same thing as saying they are stupid. Exactly the same thing; I don't care if you want to hide behind a wall of words. You didn't fool anyone.

You were hoping, as so many are, to start something. What that could be, you being you and me being me, well I don't know? Nothing, probably. Nothing anyone would have an interest in reading.

No, I was hoping to have a conversation. Not possible, I reckon, since you started running in circles like a hamster inside its wheel, and avoided, and STILL avoid answering that little question about jesus and santa. It does scare you a lot, doesn't it? Poor thing... I didn't want to make you feel trapped in a corner, really. Go ahead, don't answer if it makes you feel better. Better yet, stop posting here, it will make you feel better, since everything you've gained from it has been making exchristians angry and chasing them farther and farther away from your religion and people like you.

Oh, real tacky, by the way ...bringing my daughter into this. But I'm not surprised. Once a Mo always a Mo. NS

Since when stating a fact is tacky?

Open your eyes, honey, we are ex christians. Get it?

The vast majority of us has been a christian in the past. Almost everyone here had christian parents and has been raised following christian tenets. It's statistics. We left christianity because of people like you. What makes you think that it is "tacky", and not "realistic", that your daughter some day will become an ex christian too?

I wonder what you would do then. Scream? Use your oh-so-wonderful-subtle-sarcasm against her, calling her moronic, stupid, silly, then saying that you love her anyway because christ ordered you to do that?

Oh, BTW, you are supposed to love me. Come on, start speaking with me with a different tone of voice. Your messiah told you to love people, so show us a bit of your hot christian love. Or... you could throw names around again and go against your messiah's words. Your pick. Either, I'm having fun with you.

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.  (Aside from the four corners....holding 4 winds?  WTF?)

Psalms 67:7  God will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear him (sphere's do not have ends)

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them (how can you see all kingdoms from a high mountain top unless the earth is flat)

Luke 4:5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.  (as above)

Psalms 75:3  When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm.  (pillers holding up the earth? Primitive people belived that shit)

Isaiah 18:3  All you people of the world,  you who live on the earth,  when a banner is raised on the mountains, you will see it,  and when a trumpet sounds, you will hear it.  (again...how if the earth is a sphere?)

Daniel 4:10-11 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth. (yeah a dream...still impossible)

WE already been through all the verses, you cannot conclusively prove that the bible teaches that the earth is flat, We already been through all these.

BUT HISTORICAL FACT recorded in a Book written more than 1,400 years before Columbus set out to “make the world a better place to live in.” Six thousand years of efforts to move forward against the words in one Book produced nothing but two world wars in the last century and three world wars in the future (Rev. 6, 19, 20).

So Satan in his wisdom had to counterfeit the book by saying

“All truth is relative so no ONE MAN (Jesus Christ, for example) or one nation (Israel, for example) or one Book (the Holy Bible, for example) would have ALL the truth.” The result of this “Fairytale for Grownups” is predictable: any truth can be overthrown by some other truth, and any truth can be replaced by another truth, whether either truth is TRUE or not. There is no standard for truth. The UN doesn’t have any standard by which to go. They invent them. This means the news media can, without fear, replace the BOOK: that is exactly what it has been doing for more than 100 years. The historians have been busy doing it for more than 800 years, and that is what every reporter, editor, journalist, and “world leader” is doing right now.

1. Make Jerusalem an international

city. Why? Because

the Scriptures say it

will be (Isa. 2; Matt. 5:35; Isa.

2, 60:1–3, 12–14).

2. Take it from the Jews

because God wants them

out of it. That is exactly what

the Scriptures say (Lam.

2:1–22).

3. Find a world ruler to

reign in Jerusalem to insure

peace on earth. That is exactly

what the Scriptures say

(Hag. 2:7, 9).

4. “Peace on earth,” through the efforts of the UN, will begin at Jerusalem. That

is exactly what the Scriptures Jewish Scripture!

one ansay (Hag. 2:7, 9; Psa. 76:3), with ONE notable exception Psa. 2:7)! In the UN plan, a counterfeit “son of God” has to show up to replace the one listed in Psalm 2. The Book identifies the fakir; negatively, of course. In the Book that man who brings “peace on earth” 1 Thess. 5:1–3; Jer. 6:14; Isa. 48:22; Ezek. 13:10) is

the “GOD OF THIS WORLD” who controls the nations and all of the news media: he is identified as Satan’s seed Gen. 3), his “son.”

Second Thessalonians 2:3: “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.”

He will be the perfect counterfeit (2 Cor. 11:13–15) of God’s Son.

Make him of Jewish ancestory and your delusion is complete (Ezek. 21:25 and Isa. 14:20). The mass of unsaved, unregenerate, Bible-rejecting humanity will have fulfilled the Scripture! They will have succeeded, at last, in “bringing in the Kingdom”! “Joy to the world . . . let earth receive

her King” (Dan. 11:24– 39).

Her king could be only one person: her “GOD” (2 Cor. 4:4) who ran the UN

Luke 4:6) and League of Nations and all world history

since Genesis 3.

Why will he be accepted?

Because he did not write THE BOOK. He questioned it (Gen. 3:1; Mark 4:15).

So! The job of all religious, military, economic, social, and diplomatic leaders in the

USA (and the EEC and UN) from this moment, 2005, on

will be finding out how to make an ALLIANCE between God and Satan. It is

an impossible alliance; no cooperation or toleration can be found anywhere in it according to 2 Corinthians 14–17 or John 14:20. It historically predestined (Joel

Isa. 25, 63; Jer. 25) to end armed warfare (Rev.19).

ONE BOOK against totally against) the UN Charter, the Gatt Agreement, Oslo and Wye concords, Koran, the Hadith, the Catholic missals, the papal decrees, the Constitution, Civil Rights Act, and seven major religions: Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism. Their “book” will have CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC, CNN, 500 Gannett “dailies,” and Time, Life, People, Newsweek, etc. Not one outlet could “get along” with what is found in ONE BOOK.

toleration or cooperation possible: at least it has proved to be so through 6,000 years of recorded history recorded by ANYONE.

F

8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;

9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.

10 For "He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil, And his lips from speaking deceit.

11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; Let him seek peace and pursue it.

After reading the "Christian" responses on this thread, all I can say is:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lmao:

Oh joy! Keep up the "good" work, "Christians". I simply love it!

We should ask her for money next. A TRUE Christian would have to give it to us.

We should ask her for money next.  A TRUE Christian would have to give it to us.

Why bother? They've already failed the "turn the other cheek" test. No True Christians™ around here, apparently.

But What if you are wrong.....

what if, what you believe is wrong.

And there is a God and he had a Son, who died on a cross to pay for our Sins (lying, stealing, murder, adultery, etc.).

What if all these things are true and you come before God on at time of

Judgement and you are guilty (all our guilty) and you did not except his son's payment for sins.

I say this not because I want to you send me money or to drink 'kool-aid' or commit mass suicide and catch an alien ship in the tail of a comet.

You loose nothing by believing and stand to gain alot (if true)

But you loose everything by not believing and gain only this world (if wrong)

And there is a God and he had a Son, who died on a cross to pay for our Sins (lying, stealing, murder, adultery, etc.).

Judgement and you are guilty (all our guilty) and you did not except his son's payment for sins.

I say this not because I want to you send me money or to drink 'kool-aid' or commit mass suicide and catch an alien ship in the tail of a comet.

You loose a lot beliving. Most of us have been there, done that. What if the Muslims are right? You loose nothing by beliving in Allah and Mohammed and evrything to gain. Pascal's Wager...heh...come up with something better.

Do you know how many times we've heard this Pascalean crap? I'll respond to you in detail if you prove to me you're not just a hit and run poster.

Hi humble1.

Most of us chose to believe at one time in our lives. We lost the ability to. I did for 25 years. I found the promises in the bible to be empty and false. That's the way it is.

If god is real, why should I believe his promise of heaven, when I can't believe his promise of "whatever you ask in my name"?

Bottom line is, god is a man-made concept perpetuated by fear.

Thanks. good to be back. You guys are good friends. I missed ya.

Scripture and verse, please. Translation would be helpful, too. NS

In other words: "I leaned out of the window too far and got caught doing it... now I'll have to play the ignorant innocent believer".

You are the christian. Don't you know your own wholly babble?

Hint: One of many examples for the biblical view of a flat earth is the verse(s) that tells that satan once took jebus to "a mountain from where he could see all the kingdoms of the world".

Your task: Explain how this is even remotely possible with a spherical earth.

Hi Humble,

Nice to have you around eh.

But I have to disagree and say that you lose much more than you think by believing. By believing many people lose their sense of self; they end up becoming negative, close-minded, callous individuals who stop learning and destroy lives because of it; people spend their lives in fear, lose their drive to excel or grow, and end up becoming dysfunctional because of the mass of biblical contradictions; many become petty, heartless people greedily seeking to be the one who best appeases Biblical God, trampling over others in the process; and almost as worse as anything else, they justify their deeds by splintering into a mass of religious off-shoots, all of whom claim to be right and correct, and then they try to encourage others to do the same thing.

I've seen Christians do all this and worse. Justifying segregation, murder, genocide, discrimination, negativity, and a rash of other things I just don't feel like listing right now.

Hi Humble,

Nice to have you around eh.

But I have to disagree and say that you lose much more than you think by believing. By believing many people lose their sense of self; they end up becoming negative, close-minded, callous individuals who stop learning and destroy lives because of it; people spend their lives in fear, lose their drive to excel or grow, and end up becoming dysfunctional because of the mass of biblical contradictions; many become petty, heartless people greedily seeking to be the one who best appeases Biblical God, trampling over others in the process; and almost as worse as anything else, they justify their deeds by splintering into a mass of religious off-shoots, all of whom claim to be right and correct, and then they try to encourage others to do the same thing.

I've seen Christians do all this and worse. Justifying segregation, murder, genocide, discrimination, negativity, and a rash of other things I just don't feel like listing right now.

If I die and find out that this Biblical God is correct. I'd rather go to hell than live with a God who approves of hypocrisy, slavery, mass genocide, and then decries them in the next breath.

On the contrary...

I lose time, money, energy, peace, tranquillity, logic, reason, sanity and any form of accepting the consequences of my actions if I believe. (whether it's true or not)

On the other hand, I GAIN time, money, energy, peace, tranquillity, logic, reason, sanity and any form of accepting the consequences of my actions if I don't believe.(whether it's wrong or not)

Mind telling me how all that is "nothing"?

Come to think of it, Christianity is the ultimate in passing the buck... no matter what you do, it's all god swill gods will, meaning that it's never your fault.

Christian stands there having just killed 14 people:

"But God made me do it..."

:ugh:

A suggestion. Stand up, look at the floor, and imagine Cerise encompassed by a tightly drawn imaginary circle. Now all that's left to do is address your concerns regarding beliefs to the inhabitant within that circle.

If someone should pass, say, within a whisper, or even shouting distance... please, I must insist, refrain from offering 'your' suggestions as to how that person has erred in their belief system. Otherwise, one might get the impression that you are at unrest with your own ...why else would you become unsettled and agitated when you hear someone espouse a different path or manner in which they choose to confront life. Or do you value your own opinion that highly that you feel compelled to step beyond the boundaries, and make your opinion heard, even when unsolicited. I'm well aware that you, and others like you, don't share my faith. But this in no way deters me from following my beliefs. Precisely, that is, because they are 'mine' -- it's pretty simple, really. Thanks. Nicole

Are you whining, little girl?

If you didn't want anyone to comment on your beliefs, why are you here This is a public forum and you chose to post on it. That means anybody can join in deriding your silliness.

If you didn't want anyone to comment on your beliefs, why are you here  This is a public forum and you chose to post on it.  That means anybody can join in deriding your silliness.

She is the christian. She has Genocidegod on her side. She feels she's better than all of us. Thus she thinks she has the right to speak without anyone commenting on what she says.

We are the lowly exchristians, reveling in our own corruption. We are the tools of the devil, as is this whole site. The devil loses, the Genocidegod wins. We have no right to speak to the christian lady.

She can comment and criticize and wail about what we write, we cannot comment and criticize (we don't wail, as there is no god that could hear our cries) her words because then the Christian lady will cover her mouth with both hands and run away in tears.

Try and listen, you will hear her sobs while she runs away...

"Bad sinners! Bad sinners! How dare they ask me questions in a logical way? How dare they ask me questions at all? They are bad, sooo bad! God help me, I can criticize whatever I want, they cannot, they are sinners, they should only shut up and listen to my enlightened words. Daaad! Punish them in hell! I only wanted to preach a little bit..."

And we look at her running away with tears streaming down her cheeks.

And laugh. And wait for the next christian that will come and visit and then run away after almost drowning him/herself in his/her own shit. :lmao:

Maybe she should try to cast out the demons that have obviously taken control of our bodies?