Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. ...

I don't think YOU should talk about the reason we're ex-Christians any more ... since you don't understand/won't accept our explanations. You only speculate but can't handle the truth.

I was attracted to one woman. I didnt even have a relationship with her. I never even acted out on it..so technically its not even a sin.

Technically, you're wrong. (No surprise; since you seem to have an extremely shallow understanding of Scripture.)

Mathew 5:27-28 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his (or her) heart.

Hey! I just noticed that my post count has reached the magical number of 666! Too bad to have wasted it on a jesus-troll but it's still an accomplishment.

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. The truth is, he is a money person who wants me to be in business and to make a lot of money. Although I have capability to do so, I want to do ministry and do it for God. That is not going to make me a lot of money, but I dont care. Doing Gods work is more important than making money to me.

I didn't speak to my parents for many months. I am barely in contact with either of them at this time. It's very painful, but sometimes that's how it has to be, if we are going to heal. I'm sorry your father was so hard on you. It sounds like you had a really bad time. I had a parent who tore me down, too. It's pretty devastating.

Phanta

I should add that there is a time and place for people to be excluded from your life. The problem is that people tend to arrive at that Rubicon way too quickly, because it can be an easy out to avoid the need to stand firm within yourself, to make the effort to have clear boundaries, to know who you are and what you want, to avoid the need to do the right thing even when there's seemingly little in it for you, etc. You don't give up on others, particularly those closest to you, without first doing ALL the hard work that love and loyalty and respect demands of you. You have a responsibility, particularly to your parents, your children, and your life partner.

Yes, it takes hard work and maturity to maintain these relationships, and knowing when to quit if it's beyond repair. Ending it would be appropriate only in severely abusive relationships. I knew one person who was too guilt ridden to call it quits when she should have separated from her mother. It takes a grownup to recognize this, and she was too immature to see it.

It doesn't seem to be anything severe like that with Justyna. Once religion is placed over and above real relationships, someone is going to suffer for it. Justyna's parent/child problems are compounded by this. Or maybe religion is the main instigator? I can only guess.

Also, I think when you deal with people like this you're mostly planting seeds.

I, for one, couldn't care any less about that. I'm here to live my own life, not influence/affect anyone else.

Aw, c'mon. Respectful debate is all about the exchange of ideas, implicit in which is to express your thoughts, for which there is no point if you don't think they are worthwhile, which is to say, others will gain insight from them. Not so much that they will come to agree with you, as consider and synthesize some angles for themselves that they might not have otherwise considered.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. You wrote this very post because you want to influence others. That's not the same thing as proselytizing.

Guest Perfect Insanity

The people in this discussion do not believe that the Bible is the word of God. Until you can prove, or at the very least, show evidence that it is, all you're doing is using circular reasoning. It gets nowhere.

The truth is, he is a money person who wants me to be in business and to make a lot of money. Although I have capability to do so, I want to do ministry and do it for God. That is not going to make me a lot of money, but I dont care. Doing Gods work is more important than making money to me.

Whether he is the greedy fuck you appear to be painting him as here, in contrast to your nobility and selflessness, I don't pretend to know. He may simply want what he sees as the best for you. He may simply feel you are pissing away your talents and opportunities. And frankly I would tend to agree. I suspect your Dad is guilty of nothing more than wanting you to do something productive and useful with your brief time on this earth.

But let's set aside the question of whether or not your "spiritual" ambitions are a Good Idea ™. There is nothing inferior or ignoble about being in business and nothing inherently wrong about being rewarded for doing well at it. Have you ever told him that? Or have you come off as looking down on him?

It's fine to follow your own heart, and nothing says your Dad has the right to deny you that right, but from the totality of your posts I suspect you're provoking him, because you constantly demonstrate an ability to to be rude and presumptuous and think it's actually a virtue. Sorry, but at this point I feel sorry for the old man. Give your old man a break.

I dont think we should talk about my father anymore...sicne no one knows him and what he put me through. You only speculate but dont know the truth. The truth is, he is a money person who wants me to be in business and to make a lot of money. Although I have capability to do so, I want to do ministry and do it for God. That is not going to make me a lot of money, but I dont care. Doing Gods work is more important than making money to me.

VerryBerry,

I was attracted to one woman. I didnt even have a relationship with her. I never even acted out on it..so technically its not even a sin. I told you she was a crutch I leaned on when I was going through the things I was going through and I felt far from God. When I came back to God, I realized all this and I never was attracted to her or another woman ever since. Also before that, I was never attracted to women either. Most people who are homosexual report being attracted to the same sex when they were young or even in their teens. I always liked guys. Last year I was desperate for some support since I felt far from God and my dad was treating me the way he was. I think I already covered this in this thread.

Justyna user_popup.png

• av-5792.jpg
  • Skeptic
  • acb01a.gif

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

• Group: Believer
  • Any Gods?:Only Jesus

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:29 AM

I am sort of going to disclose something that I never fully explored yes or gave thought till now. I think I might be bisexual, meaning I like both men and women but I never was fully given the opportunity to see this side of me because of the church and how they say its wrong. I have not been in a relationship with a woman before but I have a crush on someone right now. :grin:

I think we are all born bisexual but society/church shapes us and makes us think there is something wrong for liking both genders. I am going to make up for loss time now.

"Sometimes GOD breaks our spirit to save our soul. Sometimes He breaks our heart to make us WHOLE. Sometimes GOD sends us pain so we can be STRONGER. Sometimes GOD sends us failure so we can be HUMBLE. Sometimes GOD sends us illness so that we take better CARE of ourselves. Sometimes GOD takes everything away from us so we can learn the VALUE of everytning He gave us." -Unknown- 0

• add.png

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_484704', { app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '484704' }, parseInt('0') );

Justyna, I was wrong for implying that you were involved in a relationship with a woman, but you did admit to being bisexual. So, you were a satanist with homosexual tendencies and you have the nerves to claim that you don't understand how people can be ex-christians. Some homosexuals claim that "Once gay, always gay." I don't have a problem with anyone's sexual orientations, but your religion condemns it.

.... would LOVE to hear the father's side of this story! I think it may be something rather different!

Ah,come on! She openly admitted to ostracising her father,what else do you want?

Everytime he calls my sister, I tell her to tell him I am not there. I just dont see how we can have a relationship if he cannot accept me for who I am and for what I believe. Its his fault we no longer talk.

Sure it is

You wrote this very post because you want to influence others.

No I didn't. You want to plant seeds, do so - it doesn't interest me, it really doesn't.

• Super Moderator

Discussion of christianity is allowed; proselytizing is not

You sure about that? IIRC, it is, but Dave warns those who do to expect harsh responses.

I'm torn between wanting to ban you and wanting others to see the resulting insanity of your prolonged willful delusions.

I figure there have been enough already and will be more like her to come. She's just repeating herself now using up board space.

Oops. Yes, you're right Vigile. It slipped my mind that this thread had been moved to the Lion's Den. She should expect harsh responses -- not that anything will soak into that thick skull of hers.

Guest Justyna

VerryBerry,

Yes I know I wrote that post a year ago...everyone knows that I wrote it. Then I explained that she was someone I ran to because I had no support from others and I felt far from God. Really nothing more actually. Once I got right with God, it was all over with. I know Christianity does not support homeosexuals...and I am not. God loves the person, just not the sins. Having a crush on someone because they are nice to you, when your dad is not nice to you, is not the definition of being a homosexual. I know that I am not. It was a test, and I passed the test. Ive had a lot of tests in my life, and Ive passed them all..praise God! Im still here, and I am still a believer, and I pray I will always be till the day I die. Throwing that in my face is dumb, because it was last year, and I already gave an explaination for it..twice now. If you want to believe otherwise, you can. Im sort of done explaining it, cause there is nothing left to explain. I am not attracted to women now, nor was I ever before that one crush. Not even as a young girl or teenager. That was the only time really. She was nice to me and she listened. I liked that and developed a crush on her...then I developed some stupid theory that we are all born bisexual so that I didnt have to agree with the bible. I was wrong, I was far away from God. I am not like that anymore. Im not sure what you are trying to prove with my old posts, since we already talked about them many times on this board before. Now if I was in a relationship with a woman now, then that would be a different story. I assure you I am not. If ever I was gay, I would probably be gay today..but I was never gay. Also I do think God can heal those who are truely gay....Ive seen it with Christians who had these struggles and they were able to overcome them.

I think if I get banned, then I get banned. At least I did so doing the work of God. I am not the first Christian on this site, and certainly not the last one. If I get banned, there will be someone that God sends after me.

I accept people here, I just dont accept their sin to leave God. Most here have explained to me that they were authentic Christians at one point. But for whatever reason, they stopped believing. The excuse is that they were unable to believe God anymore. But the enemy is tricky and he deceived you guys...heck he even manged to deceive me for a while. That is what happened. I believe the bible more than anyones testimony. The bible does not lie. However it happened, you guys left God and stopped believing in Him. He never left you. You guys need to confess that, repent and ask for forgiveness. That is what happened ultimately. You turned back on your faith in Him....you said you saw it was a lie and that the Bible was not true. No, what happened was that the enemy presented you with a lie and you accepted it. Nevertheless you accepted it, so its your own failth you are not Christians anymore...not Gods fault. You chose to listen to the enemy instead of Gods word. We will never get anywhere until you guys admit that you left God, not the other way around. YOu belived lies from the enemy. Now I know it is hard, you have all seen my own struggles...but you cant give up. You keep going. You guys quit God and never turned back to Him. I know it can be hard, I know it can be frustrating..I went through that..but I came back....praise God! YOu too can do the same..He will forgive you and accept you back with forgiveness and open heart. I accept you guys, I just dont accept your sin since I know it keeps you from God and will lead to hell in the end.

Oh and I was not always this confident in CHrist. Once God told me to have more confidence in Him..and now I do. I used to be timid, but overcoming the obstacles I have through Jesus has made me more confident in Him. Thats what you guys are seeing now.

Most here have explained to me that they were authentic Christians at one point. But for whatever reason, they stopped believing. The excuse is that they were unable to believe God anymore.

It's not an excuse it's a reason

The bible does not lie.

I can give you numerous scriptures that are straight out lies. One of those is that he promises to protect all his followers.

However it happened, you guys left God and stopped believing in Him. He never left you.

For you it's not a matter of trying to or wanting to understand us, is it? You just don't want to understand us. You use the excuse that you are unable to. This is obvious with posts like this. We ceased to believe because we realised he did not exist. We did not deliberately defy him by walking away.

. No, what happened was that the enemy presented you with a lie and you accepted it.

Nope. We just discovered a heartbreaking reality.

We will never get anywhere until you guys admit that you left God, not the other way around.

I cannot admit to something I didn't do.

YOu belived lies from the enemy.

Nope, I just used my brain and saw reality. I could no longer remain in my delusionary fantasy world of Christianity.

• Like 1

Guest Justyna

The word of God is true, real and alive. If you stick with it, you will be fine. Problems only arise when you get away from the Word and make up your own ideas and concepts and accept the lies of the enemy....I even did that. Its very easy to do so. That is why its important to read it and follow it each day. You wont go wrong if you stick with God and His Word.

Today in church we talked about the various obstacles we overcome through Jesus for His Name sake. Boy is that true! Ive had my share of sturggles, problems and opportunities to leave and never come back. Hes always brought me back. I am so thankful for this! How good it is to be His forever :) Im still here, and I believe. Was I perfect? Nooooo way! But He has forgiven me and gave me power to overcome! I dont tire now..I have strength each day, and nothing gets me down because I lean on Him and He is my Rock.

Umm..the truth is insulting. Thats just how it is. To find out that you are serving satan if you are not serving Jesus, is probably insulting to some people here. I dont apologize for that because that is what the Word says.

I'm done being insulted by you.

Your account will be suspended immediately.

The ancient stories about the gods of Mount Olympus are true, real and alive. If you stick with them, you will be fine. Problems only arise when you get away from them and make up your own ideas and concepts and accept the lies of the enemy....I even did that. Its very easy to do so. That is why its important to read the stories and follow them each day. You wont go wrong if you stick with Zeus and his stories.

Today in temple we talked about the various obstacles we overcome through Dionysus for His Name sake. Boy is that true! Ive had my share of sturggles, problems and opportunities to leave and never come back. Hes always brought me back. I am so thankful for this! How good it is to be His forever Im still here, and I believe. Was I perfect? Nooooo way! But He has forgiven me and gave me power to overcome! I dont tire now..I have strength each day, and nothing gets me down because I lean on the gods of Mount of Olympus and they are my Rock.

• Super Moderator

Umm..the truth is insulting. Thats just how it is. To find out that you are serving satan if you are not serving Jesus, is probably insulting to some people here. I dont apologize for that because that is what the Word says.

I'm done being insulted by you.

POP goes the FundyBubble.

bubble(1).jpg

Yikes, I see you got banned before I realized. I feel kind of bad about the timing, but I'm going to go ahead and post it anyway.

You are right that what we surmise about your father is mostly speculation.

From what you have posted, I believe he was a bit too married to his work to give you all of what you needed. It is an unfortunate, but not uncommon scenario between fathers and their children.

Since I am acting on speculation, I could be wrong and I apologize if there is some true basis for a profound hurt above and beyond what most people have between them and their parents, but from the limited information available, that is not apparent. If it were so, I would think it would be more likely that you say "you don't know the truth" and then clam up, or hint at something darker than his financial ambitions or that he was not as available as he should have been, instead of immediately leading into his ambitions for you to make money. Yeah, that may be annoying, and a person has to establish with her parents that her priorities are her own, but that is not a hardship that is a reason to dump your relationship with your parent for.

Moreover, this is consistent with the theme set in your other interactions with others as I have seen in this thread. The truth is, Anakefr, from every indication, is a decent person that would have made a fine friend. We saw this train wreck unfold before our eyes. You clearly alienated Anakefr.

Next, in the same vein, you ignored member after member throughout the course of this thread in an eerily similar fashion to what you have done with your father.

Now the members here or even Anakefr are not anywhere close to the parent daughter relationship, but from all appearances given the limited information that I can see, your response to your father has been the same, which is a horrible shame, because, well, it's your father we're talking about.

I surmise (and it's possible that I'm wrong, but I think it's more likely that I'm not) that possible misplaced ambitions for you aside, your father is well meaning and concerned about you. I think that he is concerned about your psychological well being. I think that he is both worried about you (rightfully so) and deeply hurt that you have estranged yourself from him. I cannot presume to know, but from what I see it appears tragic and I'm inclined to commiserate with your father.

Wow, I am not really for banning people but you can't go to an ex-christian website and keep blathering on about the same crap over & over. Then, tell us that we aren't listening. I don't think I would have lasted 2 posts on a christian website.

This girl needs serious help. I think there are more than a few personality disorders going on.

VerryBerry,

Yes I know I wrote that post a year ago...everyone knows that I wrote it. Then I explained that she was someone I ran to because I had no support from others and I felt far from God. Really nothing more actually. Once I got right with God, it was all over with. I know Christianity does not support homeosexuals...and I am not. God loves the person, just not the sins. Having a crush on someone because they are nice to you, when your dad is not nice to you, is not the definition of being a homosexual. I know that I am not. It was a test, and I passed the test. Ive had a lot of tests in my life, and Ive passed them all..praise God! Im still here, and I am still a believer, and I pray I will always be till the day I die. Throwing that in my face is dumb, because it was last year, and I already gave an explaination for it..twice now. If you want to believe otherwise, you can. Im sort of done explaining it, cause there is nothing left to explain. I am not attracted to women now, nor was I ever before that one crush. Not even as a young girl or teenager. That was the only time really. She was nice to me and she listened. I liked that and developed a crush on her...then I developed some stupid theory that we are all born bisexual so that I didnt have to agree with the bible. I was wrong, I was far away from God. I am not like that anymore. Im not sure what you are trying to prove with my old posts, since we already talked about them many times on this board before. Now if I was in a relationship with a woman now, then that would be a different story. I assure you I am not. If ever I was gay, I would probably be gay today..but I was never gay. Also I do think God can heal those who are truely gay....Ive seen it with Christians who had these struggles and they were able to overcome them.

I think if I get banned, then I get banned. At least I did so doing the work of God. I am not the first Christian on this site, and certainly not the last one. If I get banned, there will be someone that God sends after me.

I accept people here, I just dont accept their sin to leave God. Most here have explained to me that they were authentic Christians at one point. But for whatever reason, they stopped believing. The excuse is that they were unable to believe God anymore. But the enemy is tricky and he deceived you guys...heck he even manged to deceive me for a while. That is what happened. I believe the bible more than anyones testimony. The bible does not lie. However it happened, you guys left God and stopped believing in Him. He never left you. You guys need to confess that, repent and ask for forgiveness. That is what happened ultimately. You turned back on your faith in Him....you said you saw it was a lie and that the Bible was not true. No, what happened was that the enemy presented you with a lie and you accepted it. Nevertheless you accepted it, so its your own failth you are not Christians anymore...not Gods fault. You chose to listen to the enemy instead of Gods word. We will never get anywhere until you guys admit that you left God, not the other way around. YOu belived lies from the enemy. Now I know it is hard, you have all seen my own struggles...but you cant give up. You keep going. You guys quit God and never turned back to Him. I know it can be hard, I know it can be frustrating..I went through that..but I came back....praise God! YOu too can do the same..He will forgive you and accept you back with forgiveness and open heart. I accept you guys, I just dont accept your sin since I know it keeps you from God and will lead to hell in the end.

Oh and I was not always this confident in CHrist. Once God told me to have more confidence in Him..and now I do. I used to be timid, but overcoming the obstacles I have through Jesus has made me more confident in Him. Thats what you guys are seeing now.

I don't even have to respond to her babbling since her account got suspended. Let me get dressed to go watch a movie-- I am going to watch "Takers" just because all the male actors are hot.

It looks like the conversation wasn't going anywhere anyway. Early on, she did show some willingness to listen, but apparently, once she got to too many ideas she didn't like, she fell into her safe bubble of "repeat Bible verses, claim the Bible is true", and basically repeat those two actions again and again.

It's a shame. I wonder though if we have in fact planted the seeds for, if not unbelief, then at the very least a critical examination of her own behavior and the effect it has on others. Heck, the Christians at my office are genuinely likable people and get along fine with the one guy who's openly a nonbeliever. I get on great with a Catholic coworker who knows I'm nonreligious. So it's a matter of behavior, not religious belief.

• Super Moderator

it's a matter of behavior, not religious belief.

Very true and very wise!

Hopefully some day, even if she never deconverts, Justyna will learn this.

:woohoo:

Guest Perfect Insanity

Sad thing is, Justyna probably thinks she got kicked off because she was talking about Jesus and exposing our "sin".

• Super Moderator

Sad thing is, Justyna probably thinks she got kicked off because she was talking about Jesus and exposing our "sin".

Yes, she might believe that, especially considering how deluded she is.

But we all know better. I think her trainwreck posts make it obvious to anyone who may be lurking around here that she got banned not for her religious beliefs, but for her behavior and her treatment of us.

VerryBerry,

I don't even have to respond to her babbling since her account got suspended. Let me get dressed to go watch a movie-- I am going to watch "Takers" just because all the male actors are hot.

Let me know if it is worth renting.