Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Oh and let God deal with my "pride"..worry about your unbelief in Him first.

So it's not okay for us to make judgements about you based on your appalling behaviour, but it's okay for you to make judgements about our religious beliefs, or lack thereof? You pharisee.

Why should god deal with your pride? Does god have to do everything for you? Are you that spiritually lazy that you can't try to treat others with respect on your own and you have to wait for god to magically fix your horrible behaviour? As if someone as arrogant as you could sacrifice their pride to god. You know, to 'give something to god', it's a sacrifice. Like giving up chocolate for lent, but it's more than that. It's the effort you're giving up. It's a sacrifice. But in your case, you have nothing to give in the way of effort, because you're too damn lazy to make any effort to change your behaviour. So letting god deal with your pride, that's just empty words. You know nothing of sacrificing things to god.

...yes, very interesting that is Donna! I have a religious brother in the same situation. He got involved in some terrible family business (of his doing!) which was also against all my other siblings. He too made a similar statement! "You are not in a position to judge me ... that is for god!" Yet his evil behaviour was beyond belief and tore the whole family apart!

I said God raises up Christian Business people....I am not sure Bill Gates is a Christian. That is nice that Bill Gates donates his money to the poor..but its all dead works..there is no faith behind it. It really does not mean anything in the end. His work is not for God, it could be just so he looks good in front of others (or maybe he truely cares but again works without faith are nothing). Even if Bill Gates gave away ALL his money to the poor but had no faith in Jesus, he would not be saved and would die without going to heaven. The bible is very clear how you get to heaven..through belief in Jesus.

I understand that this is sort of narrow, but narrow is the gate that leads to life, not wide.

Ahh, yes. The righteousness of man is as filthy rags. It's like the offering of Cain. What a great morale booster to people trying to follow the Lord's example, beging to feel his presence and he doesn't show up. What are they supposed to do? Just put all good deeds on hold? I've known non-Christians who were much more compassionate than most of the believers I knew. Too many of the churches these days pump all the money back into themselves and leave all that "taking care of the poor" dirty work to a few anointed volunteers.

This is why it's not a mystic. Afraid of the hard questions. Just wants fuzzies. No spiritual maturity AT ALL.

Precisely. A real mystic embraces the terrifying darkness and void, content to abide in the moment and live it for all it is worth.

I've had more than My share of mystical experiences: A couple of return trips to the Abyss; a couple of auditory hallucinations (one gave Me My username; the other literally saved My life); unexplained, massive rushes of love that made time seem to stand still; orgasms with surreal geometric visions.

The difference between My mysticism and Justyna's mysticism is that I'm looking for objective physiological/neurological explanations for these phenomena, rather than just attributing them to whatever supernatural celebrity I happen to fancy that week.

Guest Justyna

Ancey,

Yes I think some atheists can be good people and even have good motives...I dont think every atheist is bad, just like I dont think that every Christian is good. Some are, and some arent.

But good works is not enough. Being good is not enough.

I remember talking to this one girl who was in ministry, this was a while back. Anyway she came to our church and she delivered a message about how soooooooooooooo many Americans are going to hell. She was in her early 20s, and she had a message from God to give us. She explained how soooo many Americans feel that being a good person is good enough. Yet it was clear by her message and by her tone and the way she delivered it, that what God spoke to her was real. For Americans it is easy to fall for this trap. A lot of people have jobs, and careers and families and they do good, and even give of their time to charities and give of their money. That is really the "American" way I guess. Anyway, I am sure the message could apply to other people, but of course it was geared toward Americans. She was explaining how Americans feel that if you are a good person, that this is enough. Its not enough. There are spiritual principles (that are not visible) that we must abide by. We all deserve hell and we all deserve to not be in heaven. It is ONLY through Christ's blood that we are saved.

So good works is not good enough. I know you guys know all this, I dont know why I am typing it all out. It does not matter that Bill Gates has good and pure motives and wants to help the poor. Im sure he is a great guy, but its not good enough. Dont fall for that trap like so many Americans do.

You don't like me do you Justyna

by the way, no one ever said you had an abused childhood. It's interesting and revealing that you frame it that way and are the only one using the word "abusive" in regards to your childhood.

Neither does an abused past lead to religion, that's not what i'm saying. Rather, I'm simply stating that you have replaced your lack of acceptance from your father with acceptance by an invisible friend named god which you have as much agreed with.

While you may disagree whether or not your sense self-worth and self-esteem can be safely propped up with religion and god's love, we are warning you that situation can indeed be precarious. It's obvious that everything we say falls on deaf ears and I find it unfortunate that you chose to induce your gag reflex after beginning to swallow the red pill.

You dont have to believe me...I know the truth and that I did not get the virus. I think it is sort of funny that someone tried to send me a link that I was only suppose to see, and it was for sure a mocking site toward Christians...and they got a virus and I didnt! LOL. Thats hilarious....dont mess with Gods anointed...thats what the Word says. The point is that the people that were mocking me, got the virus. I think it sucks that you guys got the virus (I dont wish that upon anyone, since I had a virus last year) but yeah it does sort of make me laugh and chuckle a little that the very thing that was suppose to mock me, gave you a virus.

Hope you guys figure it out and fix it :)

Its not a delusion, its real. And no I dont wish anyone to have a virus either..its just a little funny to me, thats all.

A little fact check here...

Except for Realist, for whom the threat was fully averted, there is no evidence yet that anyone got any virus, myself included, and even if I am infected (still scanning), I will find it, and I will be able to clean my system.

Second, if by "the people who were mocking me, got the virus," you mean me, then biblegod would have to have had his retribution before I sinned, since I had only been lurking in this thread and at a loss of what to post in the face of such obstinate irrationality. That is, of course, unless biblegod zapped me for just thinking that you were obstinately irrational, displaying trollish behavior, and had done wrong by your friend.

Third, if your god operates in such mysterious ways that he allowed you to be infected with a virus last year but he supernaturally intervened to prevent your being infected today (despite your having been as careless I was, and not to mention the trials you claim to have gone through last year), then it's pretty amazing how you can divine his intent to protect you and zap me/us, not to mention the point others have raised throughout the thread that he would be busy intervening to protect YOU from a virus while he's allowing (for whatever reason you don't need or care to understand) children to be raped and people to starve to death.

Oh, what's the use...

By the way, the avast scan finished while I was typing this post and I came out clean. Two more scans to go.

I don't think it was a virus. I tried it for the fun of it, and it was absolutely obnoxious but no sign of malware (so far anyway).

You dont have to believe me...I know the truth and that I did not get the virus. I think it is sort of funny that someone tried to send me a link that I was only suppose to see, and it was for sure a mocking site toward Christians...and they got a virus and I didnt! LOL. Thats hilarious....dont mess with Gods anointed...thats what the Word says. The point is that the people that were mocking me, got the virus. I think it sucks that you guys got the virus (I dont wish that upon anyone, since I had a virus last year) but yeah it does sort of make me laugh and chuckle a little that the very thing that was suppose to mock me, gave you a virus.

I'd think the Holy Spirit would take a "no gloat" approach. Is he taking a smoke break?

Of course people are going to not like me because I am the one that is here pouring ice cold water on you in the morning while you are sleeping! WAKE-UP!

You *do* realize, Justyna, that pouring ice-cold water on sleeping people is an abusive behaviour?

I agree. This was something that never really sat right with me as a christian. I can't even watch the news reports from Pakistan without spontaneously bawling my eyes out. I start crying at work just thinking about it. What kind of god lets such suffering happen? The only answer that lets god off the hook is that god doesn't exist.

I've been meaning to donate to some kind of secular fund for flood relief in Pakistan, but your post compelled me to follow through.

Well, your post gave me the kick in the pants. The desire was already there.

I chose "The United Nations World Food Programme".

Buffett,

I am pretty much an open book..if you have not noticed. Yeah I "liked" this one girl at one point...when my father was being mean to me, I thought she was a good person and I sort of ran toward her to give me support. Anyone can see that....especially since I was far from God. I think that was what happened there actually. She shortly left my life after that, and I had to work on my faith needless to say. There was no one there...but God showed up. After I got things right with God, I have never really felt an attraction like that again. It was situational...and one can see why it happened. Its very easy to seee...and I am free to talk about it. It was a spiritual battle..nothing more really.

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

A lot of people have deadbeat parents, Justyna. That doesn't make you special. It's not a test from god. Think of it rather as a life experience that allows you to be acutely conscious of the need others have to belong. A life experience you are WASTING by not using it to develop empathy for other human beings.

Being aware of the needs of others is an important tool in developing relationships. Instead of trying to fill this 'hole' you think you have with god, why don't you use it to perceive the need others have not to be rejected?

When you come here and tell us we're wrong in our experience of god, or that we're lying about that experience, you're rejecting us. You're rejecting ME, just like your father rejected you. That is why I blast you. If you had one gram of integrity, you'd recognise that for the act of cruelty it is, and resolve not to do it anymore. Don't just block it out with 'god'. Learn from it and change your life.

Do you really think if there was a god, he'd want you to isolate yourself from others emotionally by rejecting them (like you do to us?). I don't believe in god, but when I was a christian, I understood the two commandments, love god and love thy neighbor. You are failing on a massively important component of your role as a christian if you continue to reject us. Stop being so judgemental.

If you ever want to have a chat with me, you're welcome to come in the Chat and private chat with me. I'm online most days, in the afternoon and evening, Australian Eastern Standard Time.

I think that person you were attracted to would be devastated to know that to you, they were just a 'spiritual battle', not a whole person. You realy need to start seeing people as people, not background in a religious computer game.

Buffett,

I am pretty much an open book..if you have not noticed. Yeah I "liked" this one girl at one point...when my father was being mean to me, I thought she was a good person and I sort of ran toward her to give me support. Anyone can see that....especially since I was far from God. I think that was what happened there actually. She shortly left my life after that, and I had to work on my faith needless to say. There was no one there...but God showed up. After I got things right with God, I have never really felt an attraction like that again. It was situational...and one can see why it happened. Its very easy to seee...and I am free to talk about it. It was a spiritual battle..nothing more really.

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

A lot of people have deadbeat parents, Justyna. That doesn't make you special. It's not a test from god. Think of it rather as a life experience that allows you to be acutely conscious of the need others have to belong. A life experience you are WASTING by not using it to develop empathy for other human beings.

Being aware of the needs of others is an important tool in developing relationships. Instead of trying to fill this 'hole' you think you have with god, why don't you use it to perceive the need others have not to be rejected?

When you come here and tell us we're wrong in our experience of god, or that we're lying about that experience, you're rejecting us. You're rejecting ME, just like your father rejected you. That is why I blast you. If you had one gram of integrity, you'd recognise that for the act of cruelty it is, and resolve not to do it anymore. Don't just block it out with 'god'. Learn from it and change your life.

Do you really think if there was a god, he'd want you to isolate yourself from others emotionally by rejecting them (like you do to us?). I don't believe in god, but when I was a christian, I understood the two commandments, love god and love thy neighbor. You are failing on a massively important component of your role as a christian if you continue to reject us. Stop being so judgemental.

If you ever want to have a chat with me, you're welcome to come in the Chat and private chat with me. I'm online most days, in the afternoon and evening, Australian Eastern Standard Time.

I think that person you were attracted to would be devastated to know that to you, they were just a 'spiritual battle', not a whole person. You realy need to start seeing people as people, not background in a religious computer game.

You don't like me do you Justyna

by the way, no one ever said you had an abused childhood. It's interesting and revealing that you frame it that way and are the only one using the word "abusive" in regards to your childhood.

Neither does an abused past lead to religion, that's not what i'm saying. Rather, I'm simply stating that you have replaced your lack of acceptance from your father with acceptance by an invisible friend named god which you have as much agreed with.

While you may disagree whether or not your sense self-worth and self-esteem can be safely propped up with religion and god's love, we are warning you that situation can indeed be precarious. It's obvious that everything we say falls on deaf ears and I find it unfortunate that you chose to induce your gag reflex after beginning to swallow the red pill.

... I can tell you why she does not like you ... you are too smart for her!

You have hit the nail on the head in the posts of yours that I have read!

Its not a delusion, its real. And no I dont wish anyone to have a virus either..its just a little funny to me, thats all.

You wouldn't know truth or reality if they both bit in the ass.

No one here has a virus but you apparently. It is called the god virus. It is sucking any humanity and real feelings about others right out of your heart.

Of course people are going to not like me because I am the one that is here pouring ice cold water on you in the morning while you are sleeping! WAKE-UP!

You *do* realize, Justyna, that pouring ice-cold water on sleeping people is an abusive behaviour?

... go read her OWN post # 938 then you might understand why she is like she is! A liitle rich b.... now bored with life because shes always had everything when she wanted it but yet still struggled for attention probably brought on by her family situation!

Well it seems Justyna has me on ignore. Not sure why as I haven't said anything really nasty to her. I guess I said something that really bugged her and made her doubt her own faith. I guess maybe I come up with arguments against her that she just can't deal with. Well that's what I'm going to assume.

... as someone who knows you ... I would put you on ignore too! :lmao:

Sorry, did you just post something?

It's still going on?

She has something about 500 posts and she is making fun of us. This is without any respect. She is even worse than a troll. She has half of the forum members on ignore and she is preaching to the other half. To me this does not make sense. It is just her personal playground and she can boast about stirring up ex-christians.

... I can tell you why she does not like you ... you are too smart for her!

You have hit the nail on the head in the posts of yours that I have read!

Ha, I wonder.

She is a natural at ignoring what she doesn't like though

I wonder if she does have any deep or meaningful relationships in real life with real, flesh and blood living humans

Realist,

You are on ignore now too....reason? Name calling. I dont call you names, I would like the same respect in return.

*Bye Bye*

You might as well put EVERYONE on ignore because we are all saying the same thing.

What would be fun if everyone tried to do something to have Justyna put them on ignore. Then she'd have no one left to preach to, judge,insult and call liars.

I'm not reading any of jusytna's posts now. No point if she's got me on ignore.

What would be fun if everyone tried to do something to have Justyna put them on ignore. Then she'd have no one left to preach to, judge,insult and call liars.

.... nah its GREAT being on ignore! You aint sitting here having to defend every post you make (at least the ones she thinks she is capable of answering!)

I wonder if she does have any deep or meaningful relationships in real life with real, flesh and blood living humans

... I think that is one of her biggest issues! She is NOT great at human relationships hence her "lust" affair with god!

You can see it in what she says about her father. Her "evil atheist father" is probably why she is here hounding us!

(The way she handled the "anakefr" situation confirms friend relationship problems on her part as well.)

Ok, Justyna is a fucking cunttwat that needs a good ramming in her shit shoot.

It's still going on?

She has something about 500 posts and she is making fun of us. This is without any respect. She is even worse than a troll. She has half of the forum members on ignore and she is preaching to the other half. To me this does not make sense. It is just her personal playground and she can boast about stirring up ex-christians.

She's too stupid to make fun of us. She's making fun of herself with her inane remarks.

A few posts back she said that her friend spoke in such a way and tone that 'you just know it was from god.' This is her standard of evidence. She's functionally retarded.

Renoltz,

I dont use peoples' stories here against them. I never said anything about anyones personal situation. I said I read them, and I know them. I didnt use any piece of information against anyone though.

Except to tell us we're not telling the truth about our experiences, or that we're satan worshippers. Which is just about every single page of this thread.