Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Does anyone know how I can change my screen name? Justyna is my name, but I am sort of bored with that...I need a change. Thanks :)

IMHO, the perfect screen name for you would be "IthinklikeLuke18v10", as it completely mirrors your attitude on here

Anyone else notice something that is very conspicuous by it's absence, this thread is 45 pages long and I don't see any other christian responses in it..only us non-christians have responded to her, I wonder why that is

Blast it... I made a mistake and no edit button till post 25 :( , what I meant to post is

Does anyone know how I can change my screen name? Justyna is my name, but I am sort of bored with that...I need a change. Thanks :)

IMHO, the perfect screen name for you would be "IthinklikeLuke18v11"

• Super Moderator

Blast it... I made a mistake and no edit button till post 25 :( , what I meant to post is

Excellent!

Well it seems Justyna has me on ignore. Not sure why as I haven't said anything really nasty to her. I guess I said something that really bugged her and made her doubt her own faith. I guess maybe I come up with arguments against her that she just can't deal with. Well that's what I'm going to assume.

It's you that needs to wake up Justyna. You are living in a delusion. All you are accomplishing here is proving to us that Christianity is a crock and that you have no clue about reality. That you live in a fantasy world.

IMHO, the perfect screen name for you would be "IthinklikeLuke18v10", as it completely mirrors your attitude on here

Anyone else notice something that is very conspicuous by it's absence, this thread is 45 pages long and I don't see any other christian responses in it..only us non-christians have responded to her, I wonder why that is

Ha ha. They don't want to be classified as delusional as her.

I give up. I tried, I really did, but she is inhumanly stupid. Lunaticheathen was absolutely right - Justyna really is a cuntbiscuit and a twatwaffle. In fact, maybe twatwaffle could be her new signon name if she's allowed to stick around, which I hope she isn't. :loser:

• Like 1

Excellent!

I like the punch line: Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

But Justyna is humble. She said so herself. And her humility increases her humbleness, and she can proclaim loudly and proudly that she is the most humble person on this board, and perhaps in the whole world.

The greatness and magnificence of her humility is exceedingly glorious. May she be exalted in all places and by all people as she deserves.

I anxiously await further proclamation of her humility. I could never be that humble.

My head hurts, ooh it hurts so.

Sadly I know people in real life like Justyna. And sometimes I think the born again christians have it the worst.

Personally I think Justyna needs her religion and her god and seriously would not be able to function without it. It is her emotional crutch for something that seems to have been missing all her life.

Her parents may have provided for her financially, but emotionally it seems Justyna feels they have been completely absent. Perhaps they didn't lavish the amount of love, acceptance or friendship or whatever to the level that Justyna needs, but its a huge chunk that's missing for her and in its place she has firmly put god, religion and everything it comes with.

It's obvious that her father doesn't accept her, and while she has not really made mention of her mother, it does sound like the divorce didn't affect Justyna in a good way. Her friendships have not gone so well, and Justyna has never had a serious relationship - and it sounds like she doesn't want one after having observed how parents' relationship imploded.

All this has left Justyna lonely, desperate, scared and emotionally bitter - it comes through pretty clearly in her posts about relationships and her lack of desire for them.

I have friends who are similar, and some have as much admitted to me in moments of honesty that their continued embrace of christianity and this "relationship" with god (they go on about the same stuff - talking personally with god, their friendship/relationship to jesus, how he comforts them and provides all they need, etc, etc) may very well be due to the emotional acceptance or need they find missing from their lives.

Justyna has no interest in any posts on self-examination or self-reflection. She seems to only respond to posts where she can wax poetic on god and what an amazing relationship it is.

Unfortunately Justyna seems to have a huge god-shaped hole and it would be very cruel, if not impossible to rip her religion and her god out of there and try to replace it with something else.

Sure it would be satisfying to see, but surely you don't want to become naughty bear?

Although in this case, Justyna may very well be naughty bear but in some twisted way sees herself as the "good bear" who is bringing light to the darkness:

... very true post! A sad case really!

I still say somebody just needs a good rogering. I'm not even a psychiatrist!

.... I think she is still trying to work out who Roger is! :lmao:

Guest Justyna

I dont think it really matters that I had family problems. Everyone has some problems in life whether they be family related, health problems, or financial problems. The fact that my father was not there for my tennis matches means nothing in the end. Many people have that problem, I am not the only one. My dad is a business guy, he focused on buiness more than his family. Do you know how many people do that? My sister who is a few years younger than me, grew up in the same house as me and DOES not believe in God or go to church and never has. Only me. I guess she was not affected by anything. Who knows.

And the fact that Ive experienced deep highs and deep lows in life does not mean that God is not real. And the fact that I am not perfect (which I fully admit) also does not mean that God does not exist. God uses people who are not perfect all the time...like me :) I may not be perfect, and my life may not be perfect, but God IS perfect and so is His Word. My life is my life...but we are talking about God and His Word. I feel many are looking at me, but shouldnt we be looking at God and His Word..thats what its about. The fact that Christians do not live perfect lives, does not dispprove the existence of God. Not at all in my opinion. The struggles Ive been through have all been turned around and it gives God glory. Ive traveled, Ive seen things, I lived, I studied...despite any problems I faced. I think that is the thing that is being overlooked here. God turned it around and it was for His glory.

If you say you have no problems, you are lying. Ive read some of the testimonies here on the board.

I never knew that God was real. I grew up among people who insisted I partake in their belief system. I was baptized when I was nine without understanding what was going on. I barely escaped the hypocrisy of a confirmation. Never, Justyna. Not for one day did I sense God's presence. I have always been awake.

Phanta

... very true Phanta! It's a bit naive to tar people with the same brush who were unfortunate enough to have been born into fundie type families and their DAILY mental abuse! As with ANY human when a child you totally IDOLISE your parents and crave their attention! One is in an EXTREMELY vulnerable position! (One can see some of these effects with Justyna and her own family situation.) This is a natural thing! The only way you become accepted in their ranks is to bow to their belief system ... whether faked or supposedly for real!

My parents WITHOUT DOUBT had favorite offspring ... the one they adored the most was the MOST religious and the one who became a missionary! This was their claim to fame in life! They showed that bias to the day both of them died! Funny thing is I have never shed any tears over their deaths! They did not show love so why should I? Yet my father in law ... who was a beer drinking, lovely normal person (obviously a satanist to Justyna) still brings tears to me 30 years after his untimely death! See, he knew what love was and treated me as such. He did not tell me all the time family came 2nd in his life!

To crack out of this birth brainwash and abuse and turn ones life around is as difficult as breaking any drug addiction or getting over any physical abuse in life! I know ... I have lived this hell! Thank fuck this is now being FINALLY recognised in the field of physcology!

Guest Perfect Insanity

If it's so perfect and good, why is it that I was perfectly fine until religion came into my life? Christianity created a huge void in my life. I never had a God shaped hole. But now I do have a huge hole inside me that was caused by Christianity. This shit has damaged my mind in so many ways. It's mental hell. How could a good and perfect religion cause that? Either it's a man made lie, or God doesn't give a damn.

I will only leave you with this poem:

Philip Larkin - This Be The Verse

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats,

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

... definitely one of the main reasons I have never had kids!

If it's so perfect and good, why is it that I was perfectly fine until religion came into my life? Christianity created a huge void in my life. I never had a God shaped hole. But now I do have a huge hole inside me that was caused by Christianity. This shit has damaged my mind in so many ways. It's mental hell. How could a good and perfect religion cause that? Either it's a man made lie, or God doesn't give a damn.

... the very same way drugs does mate! The very same way!

• Super Moderator

<snipped so no one else has to read a repeat performance of J's oh-so humble stupidity>

If you say you have no problems, you are lying. Ive read some of the testimonies here on the board.

I have been on this forum for years and have never EVER heard anyone say they have no problems. We do say that belief in delusions is of no help in solving the problems.

The more you post, the more idiotic you sound. Your god (if he/she/it existed) would be ashamed of you for wasting your mind AND for talking waaaaay too much.

... we notice you have a regular habit for changing things and you bore easily .... your photos ... now your name ... your god ... guess its his turn again soon!!!

Well it seems Justyna has me on ignore. Not sure why as I haven't said anything really nasty to her. I guess I said something that really bugged her and made her doubt her own faith. I guess maybe I come up with arguments against her that she just can't deal with. Well that's what I'm going to assume.

... as someone who knows you ... I would put you on ignore too! :lmao:

I have a link I'd like to share with you Justyna only. It seems that the stories on the link really relate to you. I recommend it to all my Christian friends.

http:bringvictory.com (Virus warning!)

<snipped so no one else has to read a repeat performance of J's oh-so humble stupidity>

I have been on this forum for years and have never EVER heard anyone say they have no problems. We do say that belief in delusions is of no help in solving the problems.

The more you post, the more idiotic you sound. Your god (if he/she/it existed) would be ashamed of you for wasting your mind AND for talking waaaaay too much.

... she has been full of half truths and lies since the day she started posting about god again! For people that have been unfortunate enough to follow her threads from the start they will know exactly what I mean!

I dont think it really matters that I had family problems. Everyone has some problems in life whether they be family related, health problems, or financial problems. The fact that my father was not there for my tennis matches means nothing in the end. Many people have that problem, I am not the only one. My dad is a business guy, he focused on buiness more than his family. Do you know how many people do that? My sister who is a few years younger than me, grew up in the same house as me and DOES not believe in God or go to church and never has. Only me. I guess she was not affected by anything. Who knows.

And the fact that Ive experienced deep highs and deep lows in life does not mean that God is not real. And the fact that I am not perfect (which I fully admit) also does not mean that God does not exist. God uses people who are not perfect all the time...like me :) I may not be perfect, and my life may not be perfect, but God IS perfect and so is His Word. My life is my life...but we are talking about God and His Word. I feel many are looking at me, but shouldnt we be looking at God and His Word..thats what its about. The fact that Christians do not live perfect lives, does not dispprove the existence of God. Not at all in my opinion. The struggles Ive been through have all been turned around and it gives God glory. Ive traveled, Ive seen things, I lived, I studied...despite any problems I faced. I think that is the thing that is being overlooked here. God turned it around and it was for His glory.

I guess you make a great evangelist since you never actually address what people are saying and you simply switch the topic back to you , your god, you, you, your god, you, you. And then at the end you try to make us know we are a really rotten people. "If you say you have no problems, you are lying. I've read some of the testimonies here on the board." Yeah, we are all sinners and need to go back to your Evil Biblegod.

If I turn into someone like you I will ask my friend to shoot me. I never want to be aperson that shows as little empathy towerds others as you have. The people I have met and talked to have been genuine and have wanted to become more of what they believe they should be in life. They have not blamed others for their problems but have shared in a safe environment where people try to understand them. They are moving forwards in life despite, for lack of a better word, their past experiences. They are developing true insight into their emotions and life situations.

Take your Christian attitudes and examine them to see how much you fail as a true human being. And don't ever try to use what people have said about themselves on this forum to gain an advantage against them and prove that they are sinners. It is as low as you can go.

We do not believe in your Evil Biblegod and I am reading you like a book. You do not care what your actions and words might do to hurt others. I do not respect you in the least.

• Like 1

... Luna ... I here you are MORE evil than me!!! And I so DEARLY wanted that tag!!! :fdevil:

Hehehe...I earned it. I worship at pagan altars and have tattoos and fuck my live in sin boyfriend!

I also drink, smoke, cuss, and work in an occult shop.

I blasphemed the holy spook. I've never been baptized.

I win at the evil game! Without killing people or kicking puppies.

... Florduhs been advocating she needs a good rogering! You and your boyfriend up for a threesome? :wicked:

Guest Justyna

I did not conform to my family and what they wanted. I went against the grain so to speak with them. I already explained that I was not allowed to go to church when I was 12 and my mom threw those Christian Magazines I got in the mail away. I did not do what they wanted me to do. I did everything they didnt want me to do when it came to religion. I was not simply going along with what they said. Even at 12, I thought about God and I wanted to know Him even if it meant that my family would not support me. And they didnt. Now I will bet you that if I was never saved, and I never became a Christian and acted like them and the way they wanted me to..they would be more accepting of me then and maybe even now. But I am not, and they dont. I accept that. If I just conformed to what they wanted, I never would have gotten to know God the way that I did. Even at 12 I was thinking and realized that this is what I wanted. Says a lot for a little kid if you ask me. Most kids at 12 do what their parents do...not I. I see Gods hand on my life even at that early of an age..and I am very thankful for that today.

I have a link I'd like to share with you Justyna only. It seems that the stories on the link really relate to you. I recommend it to all my Christian friends.

http:bringvictory.com

... PLEASE do not post virus infected links HERE!

Who said that we have no problems?

I think, actually, you are quite self-centered- and everything that doesn't happen to you doesn't matter. The talking God does in your head reminds me of the God Warrior from that wife swapping show. You make grand fallacy-filled assumptions, and even fail to see your fallacies. How in the world you survived college as a psychology major is beyond me. Actually, I should ask my best friend about you- she's heading into psychology herself; I'm not sure how well she knows the field yet, but I'm sure she'll have interesting things to say about you already.

Guest Justyna

Renoltz,

I dont use peoples' stories here against them. I never said anything about anyones personal situation. I said I read them, and I know them. I didnt use any piece of information against anyone though.