Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

and I wonder if her atheist friend even exists, or <...>

Well,he does. He's made a few comments here (as user " anakefr") and I've also exchanged one or two pms with him.

p.s.

Oh,and how about finally using a banhammer? Imho,the last thing we need here is some ignorant nonsense-spouting hellfire preaching fundiebubble.

I remember hearing Gods voice at 3 and 4 years old. I remember seeing His figure in my room one night. Now I know you guys will say that I was just a child and I had an "imginary" friend, but I assure you this was not the case. It was God.

Have you ever wondered why God only ever visits people at night? Helloooooooo! Justyna???? DREAM!! They seem very vivid and real, but that's all they are. Dreams. Otherwise God would be visiting people in broad daylight while they were wide awake.

Did I tell you about the incident I had a couple of weeks ago? I think I did in the other thread. I woke up and saw a person standing over my bed. By reflex I took a swing with my fist and shattered my bedroom window. Fortunately the drapes protected me from hurting myself badly. There was nobody in my room. But the figure was very vivid and I was sure there was a man there. However I know that I was coming out of a sleep state at that point and I still hadn't fully regained consciousness. A little sleepy kid hovers between sleep and consciousness regularly. Have you ever seen them do that? I have. They say and do strange things sometimes when they're not fully awake. They see things. But it's simply their subconscious playing tricks on them.

God was there looking after me and protecting me right from the start, even before I was saved (which came much later in my life).

Why did God go to so much trouble to protect you but stands by and does nothing while other little children are tortured, raped, abused or starving to death? Why did God never protect those poor kids who were being raped and abused by his own followers? What makes you so special?

I actually like him because he was not in my face about dating me like many other guys are

Oh bugger. After seeing your latest pic I was going to ask you out. Oh well, so much for that idea. ;)

. There were times when I KNOW I should have gotten a "B" but I got an "A."

And how many of those tutors/teachers/lecturers were male, thinking, 'Mmmmm, she's hot, I'm gonna be extra generous and give her an A instead of a B.' That way she might like me more.

For God to influence them to change the mark from a B to an A would mean he'd have to violate their freewill. Do you believe that God would violate people's freewill to do you a favor?

and I wonder if her atheist friend even exists, or <...>

Well,he does. He's made a few comments here (as user " anakefr") and I've also exchanged one or two pms with him.

p.s.

Oh,and how about finally using a banhammer? Imho,the last thing we need here is some ignorant nonsense-spouting hellfire preaching fundiebubble.

You know, I agree. I'm sick of being insulted, told I didn't try hard enough, told I'm a liar, and told I'm loved by someone whose only experience of love is from a god she invented so she'd feel better about her mediocre life. She's only here to ram christianity down people's throats, under the guise of wanting advice. If she had a shred of respect for any of us, she'd respect boundaries and cut the insulting, abusive behaviour. She's only here to stroke her own ego. Anyone who challenges her, she just ignores, because she's too shallow to cope with any criticism.

We have other christians on this site who treat others with respect and in turn recieve our respect -- Kath for example. I say ban the pathetic, lipservice "jesus loves me more than you" shrew so we can get back to supporting ex christians and stop giving her the attention she's so obviously not getting in real life. If she's alienating everyone she knows in real life, why should we give her a refuge here? We're only encouraging her abusive behaviour, not helping her make a change. She's learned nothing from her time here. No respect for others, no compassion, and no life skills. Her only contribution to this site will be that lurkers will read her appalling posts and see what christianity does to your brain.

god is so NOT in control justyna. that is the mantra of christianity, but the evidence to the contrary is OVERWHELMING. if you dont think so then you are simply not paying attention. Or maybe god was having a coffee when those women and BABY BOYS were raped in the congo this week.

:woohoo:

You guys had some trouble believing that I was a REAL person, that my pic was real, that I actually had degrees, that what I spoke was the truth. Well thanks to Anakefr, he pretty much confirmed all that to be true. You guys were soooooooooooooo wrong..ahaha.

ETA: I think you guys owe my an apology for all that.....j/k

We get a lot of crazies coming through here claiming to be Christians. Sometimes those crazies end up being the real thing. You should do a google search on "Poe's Law" some time. You'll then understand why we find people like you so hard to believe.

Poe's law (religious fundamentalism) — "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing."[5] named after Nathan Poe who formulated it on christianforums.com in 2005.[6] Although it originally referred to creationism, the scope later widened to religious fundamentalism.[7]

Just like you guys are wrong for not believing in God...but we will wrok on that some more assuming I dont get launched from here anytime soon. Oh yeah, it will be fun..good times ahead for everyone! :)

Well you're here posting on these forums! God isn't.

My dad used to ask me these very same questions as you guys..."Why do the innocent suffer? How can God allow small children to suffer?"

I dont think its God....there is an enemy here and he is doing a lot of bad. We live in a fallen world after all. But God IS doing a lot of good. God is saving people all the time and giving them better lives and giving them eternity with Him. Lets not forget this fact.

There is no evidence to prove that God is saving anyone. The fact is there are way more people suffering horribly who God doesn't lift a finger for. God could save them with a click of his fingers if he wanted to, but he doesn't. That's all very well if God is an uncaring or apathetic God, but he claims to be a God of love. If he was a God of love, he wouldn't stand by and do nothing while his loved ones suffered. I mean I don't love everyone in the world, but if I saw a stranger being horribly tortured or abused, if I could easily do something to save that person I would. Now if it was a someone I loved, how much more effort would I go to to save that person?

Realist,

MANY true Christians struggled with their faith even after they heard Gods voice. Look at King David....look at the disciples that followed Jesus and actually talked to Him in person, then denied Him later after He was crucified. It happens. The Bible says it will happen these last days. Im thankful that I am back though and that I was just running and did not leave Him forever. Also I know people in my life who did this too. The enemy is tricky I tell you. My old pastor struggled with this too. Every person of great faith is tested, as was I. Its normal. Read the Bible.

This is just further evidence to me that the bible stories are not true. There's also the disciples who were atrocious. You'd think that rubbing shoulders with the son of God and seeing the miracles he did would ensure they'd never fail. But no, you get a denier, a doubter and a betrayer. To me this is damning evidence that Jesus was not everything the bible claims him to be. I know if I'd seen those things I'd never doubt. I had small things happen in my life which kept me strong in the faith for years and years. If I had God audibly speaking to me, that would be enough to last me a life time. I'd never even temporarily leave Christianity to become a Satanist, like you did.

Just checking Justyna, do you have me on ignore? I mean no problems if you don't want to reply, but you haven't responded to anything I've posted in about a week.

Justyna thinks it's immoral to use god's name in vain, whatever that may mean, but she thinks the suffering in Africa is relative to the fact that she doesn't live in a mansion and drive a Maserati. The gal is twisted and her belief system leads her to immoral conclusions.

• Like 1

Justyna, what you don't seem to realise is that many of the question we have a majorly important questions. They are issues that stop us from believing. They are issues that need answering for us to be able to accept the evil God of the bible. They may not seem important to you, but then we are not you. We are different people that require different things. Some people need more answers than others. Try to understand that everyone is different. If God was real he would understand this and try to help up with our answers.

As for people being angry at God. I am yet to come across anyone on this thread who is angry at God.

I say try to experience God for yourself, try to know Him intimately for yourself (even if it is in a way that is different than the way I know Him).

We've all tried that here. It didn't work for us.

That is fine, but the key is to do that, not try to prove He exists. I know for many here, the biggest hurddle is the belief He actually exists. How can you draw near to Him and call His name if He does not exist to you? I get that much. But how can you KNOW HIM..if all you ever do is try to prove He exists? You wont know Him in this way..you wont. You will only get to know Him if you "go there" and explore and experience Him for real. Take a leap of faith basically.

Before you can have a relationship, you must first believe. So the proof is vitally important. Only once we believe can we then go on to have a relationship with God. If God was real, he would understand this fact.

And anyway, God was all about delivering proof. In fact he endorsed tests to prove his own existance and to debunk other Gods. He even had Elijah set up a test to prove him over Baal. Baal failed and was deemed to be non-existant. All those who worshiped Baal then turned to worship God instead. You may want to rethink the importance of proof their Justyna. Don't underestimate it. All I'd need to become a Christian again is proof. I'd be happy to believe again. Then I could go on to renew my relationship with him.

Thats where everyone is stuck on this board. They want proof that He exists. For what? Will that save you? No. We are not saved because we can prove He exists. We are saved because we have a relationship with Him and we experience Him and we know Him. So if you can get passed the "lets prove He exists" and then go straight pass to trying to "experience God" then that will be better I think. I know you really cant try to experience something that you dont believe exists.....but you get what I am trying to say in all this right?

The proof is still needed first. Surely you can see that? Give us the proof first, then we can move on to the next step in the process.

You will have proof that He exists once you experience Him. Try it the other way around for once....instead of proving His existence first, and then decididng to believe in Him. How about you experience Him, that will be plenty of proof..trust me. Experience His love, His joy, His compassion, forigiveness, and His Holy Spirit. That will be plenty of proof for you. It will. You wont even need any other proof, because you will know without a shadow of a doub that He is real :)

This is bullshit. I spent many years of my life serving him. Yet, here I am an ex-Christian. I didn't get any of that proof, yet I believed I had a relationship with God for many years and that I experienced his presence regularly. But that was just all emotion, nothing else. sorry, Justyna, but you have everything cockeyed here. Experience and proof go hand in hand.

Realist,

I KNOW God is real and I experience Him each day even if I dont have all the answers and even if I dont understand why innocent children suffer.

The answer is simple. If God exists, he allows children to suffer because he doesn't care and does not love them. It's the only possible answer, because if he loved them he would not allow them to suffer, just as we would not allow our own children to suffer in such a way.

My faith is great, and He is great. I dont need to know that answer to KNOW God is real. I really dont. I see that YOU need to know this answer, but not everyone does. I dont need proof that God exists...you apparently do. I have proof in my own life that God exists. I can look at my life and see traces of God in my life...I see the footprint of Jesus in my life. That is proof for me. I dont need my (or your) questions answered to KNOW that God is real.

So can you see why we are unable to believe? Can you not see that for you to succeed here, you need to offer up answers and proof, otherwise you'll get nowhere. We have heard all the preaching we could ever need. It's just not good enough for us. We need real answers and real proof.

My head hurts, ooh it hurts so.

Sadly I know people in real life like Justyna. And sometimes I think the born again christians have it the worst.

Personally I think Justyna needs her religion and her god and seriously would not be able to function without it. It is her emotional crutch for something that seems to have been missing all her life.

Her parents may have provided for her financially, but emotionally it seems Justyna feels they have been completely absent. Perhaps they didn't lavish the amount of love, acceptance or friendship or whatever to the level that Justyna needs, but its a huge chunk that's missing for her and in its place she has firmly put god, religion and everything it comes with.

It's obvious that her father doesn't accept her, and while she has not really made mention of her mother, it does sound like the divorce didn't affect Justyna in a good way. Her friendships have not gone so well, and Justyna has never had a serious relationship - and it sounds like she doesn't want one after having observed how parents' relationship imploded.

All this has left Justyna lonely, desperate, scared and emotionally bitter - it comes through pretty clearly in her posts about relationships and her lack of desire for them.

I have friends who are similar, and some have as much admitted to me in moments of honesty that their continued embrace of christianity and this "relationship" with god (they go on about the same stuff - talking personally with god, their friendship/relationship to jesus, how he comforts them and provides all they need, etc, etc) may very well be due to the emotional acceptance or need they find missing from their lives.

Justyna has no interest in any posts on self-examination or self-reflection. She seems to only respond to posts where she can wax poetic on god and what an amazing relationship it is.

Unfortunately Justyna seems to have a huge god-shaped hole and it would be very cruel, if not impossible to rip her religion and her god out of there and try to replace it with something else.

Sure it would be satisfying to see, but surely you don't want to become naughty bear?

Although in this case, Justyna may very well be naughty bear but in some twisted way sees herself as the "good bear" who is bringing light to the darkness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKjYJuN6obc

When things got tough, they bailed on God. Thats what happened right?

I know for me that was never the case. 30+ years of dilegently serving this so-called God through thick and thin. Trials never deterred me. Any Christian understands the concept that trials are tests. I can't understand why anyone would lose their faith because of trials. I'm still trying to figure out what made you decide to rebel against God and become a Satanist.

No wait, it is God who left them right? Even though He is omnipresent..He left them right? I think not.

Why not? He left his own son. Abandoned him on the cross. Somehow he managed to become un-omnipresent. In fact where ever there's sin it seems to act as kryptonite for God. And supposedly he's not in hell either, because that's going to be eternal seperation from him.

As for me, I don't believe it was a matter of God abandoning me. It was a matter of him being non-existant to begin with.

many people here said that God was silent towards them. God was silent toward me too..but I didnt leave Him despite the fact that He was like some people here.

No, I didn't leave him either. His silence was overwhelming evidence of his none existance. And he's still silent even after all these years.

Ive been faithfil (not perfect) but faithful even after He took away the thing I loved the most...HIM! :( Yeah I hear Him again, but I assure you that I went through several seasons where He was dead silent. I still didnt leave Him. It was a test..and I passed. You guys failed the test,

There was no test. A non-existant God cannot issue tests.

As for you passing the so-called test? Are you for real? Come on Justyna, you're only 28. Your test has barely begun. Let's see if you're still a Christian after 30+ years like many of us were. I bet you won't even make it through another five years before you crawl your way back into Satans arms again and once again become a Satanist

and left Him (Oh wait, you guys stopped believing in Him cause you were UNABLE to believe again). Balonga!

There you go again. Calling us liars again. Whether you like it or not, it's the truth. It's the only reason I lost my faith. Not trials, and certaily not just because of his silence, but because of a mixture of many other things. Like it or lump it, it's the truth. I was and am UNABLE to believe. Nothing you say is going to change that FACT.

Everyone goes through that...some decide to press through, while others leave. Guess what? It was all a test!! He was testing you guys and you guys failed! Just admit it, instead of saying He is not real...you were Christians once..you KNOW He is real. Saying He is not real is the easy way out...cause now you dont have to serve Him. If you agree and say He is real, you will have to go back and get back on the horse so to speak.

Now you're just getting silly again. Easy way out? Bollucks! It was a long slow painful process. It was something I never wanted. I fought like crazy against it. I never wanted to stop serving God. So get off your high horse, Justyna. You're talking shit.

Oh and and and....you guys ONLY love what you can see..your partners. How much more difficult is it to love someone you cannot see for the time being? How much more faith do you need for that?

What? So you think if we believe in God and have a relationship with him that loving him is going to be difficult? Why? Did you have to twist your own arm to get yourself to love him? Is your God that unlovable? Remember most of us did love this so-called God at one point. It was never difficult for me. However when I realised he didn't exist, I found there was nothing there to love.

Hm,I wonder if this naughty bear character is a ripoff of Mr. Wiggles

• Super Moderator

I still say somebody just needs a good rogering. I'm not even a psychiatrist!

Unfortunately Justyna seems to have a huge god-shaped hole and it would be very cruel, if not impossible to rip her religion and her god out of there and try to replace it with something else.

I agree - I would never wish to take something from someone who really needs it. At the same time she needs to learn that her experience is HER experience and stop slandering us. I, for one, am not asking for proof and saying if I see proof I'd believe again. Justyna believes and that's okay - I DON'T believe and that needs to be okay too - it's not going to change.

I have been popping into the Justyna thread once in awhile. I am so unhappy with being threatened by imaginary hell by that self-centered little bitch. It's all about Justyna, me,me,me.

I am not afraid of hell but I think it is so rude to threaten us with god's love on this website. Proselytizing is not allowed. She has figured out she can get away with it if she doesn't spout Bible verses but she is still getting away with it.

Christianity is such a self-centered religion. If she wants to promote her frickin ideas of heaven and hell she should go elsewhere.

I have no desire to convert Justyna or anybody else that doesn't want to leave their Evil Biblgod. This website will still be here if they ever do want to leave. I don't care what Justyna does. I just think she should take her Heaven and her Hell and her hearing the voice of Evil Biblegod and peddle that boatload of crapola somewhere else.

She doesn't want help. She doesn't want to see another point of view. She wants attention. And she is getting attention for all the wrong reasons. It is somewhat like getting negative attention is better than getting no attention at all. She really needs to grow up and see that their is a world out there and life does not revolve around HER.

• Like 2

Balonga!

:lmao: What's this, J-speak for 'Bingo!' or 'whoop-de-frickin'do' or 'ta-da' or something? I'm so using this word from now on.

Don't make us smack you into sexual submission Justyna. :wicked:

Ouroboros,

No I never asked God why innocent children suffer...and so I never got an answer.

.... once again .... too tough a question heh? Or might you not like god's answer? I forgot .... he may not answer!

This sounds like an important issue. I hope that Justyna will get back to us as soon as she asks.

Justyna, How long will it take you to ask god why innocent children suffer? We'd like to know, and I'll bet those children would too.

• Super Moderator

I still say somebody just needs a good rogering. I'm not even a psychiatrist!

I was thinking along that same line too. Justyna is not only lacking love, she appears to be sexually repressed and confused. Instead of bothering us so much, she needs to further explore what she discussed on her Leaving the Church For Good -- Today Is The Day thread:

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:29 AM

I am sort of going to disclose something that I never fully explored yes or gave thought till now. I think I might be bisexual, meaning I like both men and women but I never was fully given the opportunity to see this side of me because of the church and how they say its wrong. I have not been in a relationship with a woman before but I have a crush on someone right now. :grin:

I think we are all born bisexual but society/church shapes us and makes us think there is something wrong for liking both genders. I am going to make up for loss time now.

Maybe she's feeling guilty for those thoughts (and/or actions?) and now in order to atone, she has to go into super-evangelistic mode. I don't know. I'm no psychologist either.

And speaking of psychologists, NO, Justyna, I'm not letting that go. That's just another one of those things you don't want to talk about, but too bad -- and too late -- you already brought it up. You are not fit to give anyone advice about anything. And you sure don't know jackshit about showing compassion or empathy. At this point in your life, the only career <cough> you're capable of is that of a ego-maniacal, money-grubbing, conniving, delusional preacher ... or snake-oil salesperson.

Guest Justyna

Buffett,

I am pretty much an open book..if you have not noticed. Yeah I "liked" this one girl at one point...when my father was being mean to me, I thought she was a good person and I sort of ran toward her to give me support. Anyone can see that....especially since I was far from God. I think that was what happened there actually. She shortly left my life after that, and I had to work on my faith needless to say. There was no one there...but God showed up. After I got things right with God, I have never really felt an attraction like that again. It was situational...and one can see why it happened. Its very easy to seee...and I am free to talk about it. It was a spiritual battle..nothing more really.

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

That's pretty sad.

Okay, I'm back, but sporadically.

As to knowing God- who says you HAVE to know everything about God. All I was asking for was proof. He could send messages right to people's heads, yet he doesn't, because first you have to believe, right? It's like saying "There's invisible candy at the bottom of this boiling pot of hot water, all you have to do is reach in!" There is something blocking me from believing- and that is LOGIC. It's that steam coming up from the hot water that is making me flinch away, realizing that this is not quite right. And if I look, I certainly can't see the candy at the bottom, I just don't see it- there is no reason for me to think there is actually invisible candy at the bottom of the pot.

God could still prove his exists to everyone instead of being obscured behind clouds and mysticism, and then people can go ahead and know he's there and then have a relationship with him. In my opinion, you can't have a relationship with someone that you have never met before, can you?

And I do wonder, Justyna, did God disappear for that time when you started some meds or something? And it does sound like Stockholm or Battered Spouse syndrome to me, too.

Or it sounds to me, with this new evidence, you had a distant father- sadly, it's just your father's fault, and I bet you filled the hole with God. I don't have a father anymore, but I don't need God to fill the hole; I had my friends and other family to support me and continue to love me, and even then, I don't mind if all eyes aren't on me, I'll do things for myself instead. Justyna, it sounds like you really do crave attention, and your father didn't give it- that is sad, and you have my understanding, because I hadn't seen my father for 4-5 years before he passed away last year, but you seemed to just fill a gap you had for a father figure...