Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

I did not conform to my family and what they wanted. I went against the grain so to speak with them. I already explained that I was not allowed to go to church when I was 12 and my mom threw those Christian Magazines I got in the mail away. I did not do what they wanted me to do. I did everything they didnt want me to do when it came to religion. I was not simply going along with what they said. Even at 12, I thought about God and I wanted to know Him even if it meant that my family would not support me. And they didnt. Now I will bet you that if I was never saved, and I never became a Christian and acted like them and the way they wanted me to..they would be more accepting of me then and maybe even now. But I am not, and they dont. I accept that. If I just conformed to what they wanted, I never would have gotten to know God the way that I did. Even at 12 I was thinking and realized that this is what I wanted. Says a lot for a little kid if you ask me. Most kids at 12 do what their parents do...not I. I see Gods hand on my life even at that early of an age..and I am very thankful for that today.

... in YOUR case your upbringing situation DOES appear to have had a big bearing on how you now are! It is not necessarily based around religion! I am not going to repeat it all AGAIN! Go to post # 863 by ".god"

Guest Justyna

No I dont think that my upbringing had a big bearing on who I am today. A lot of people have fathers that work in business and make money and do not spend time with you as a result. I did not have an abnormal childhood full of abuse and things like that. No my father did not spend time with me the way I wanted him to...so what? I looked for God and I found God as a result of that..Praise God! I dont have bad feelings about my childhood because my father didnt spend time with me because God was there instead. His verbal abuse came last year when I was with him.

I just told you that my sister does not believe in God..how is that? If my childhood was sooooooooooooo horrible and abusive, then she would be seeking God too. Shes fine...she dates, has a kid, works, goes to school etc etc etc. Of course I think she does need God, but that is not the point.

You guys just want to find something to justify WHY I believe so much..oh well it must have been her abusive childhood, thats why she went that route......ummmm no, I didnt have one of those. Not going to your daughters tennis match when she was younger is NOT abuse. (He did verbally abuse me when I was there last year. I already said that though).

My childhood was like anyone elses..we went to Disneyland, played with friends and did things that kids do. It was not abnormal in anyway. Many peoples parents do not spend enough time with them because they work to make money to feed their kids and pay for their school and things like that..which is what my father did. I didnt turn to guys or drugs or become pregnant as a result. I found God instead.....Im very thankful for that :) You want to take something so beautiful and turn it into something bad. Well I wont let you.

You guys just want to make something out of nothing. Im not going to share any more personal experiences since I see they are being used against me. I will just stick with sharing Gods Word instead. Sounds like a good plan.

No I dont think that my upbringing had a big bearing on who I am today. A lot of people have fathers that work in business and make money and do not spend time with you as a result. I did not have an abnormal childhood full of abuse and things like that. No my father did not spend time with me the way I wanted Him too...so what? I looked for God and I found God as a result of that..Praise God! I dont have bad feelings about my childhood because my father didnt spend time with me because God was there instead.

I just told you that my sister does not believe in God..how is that? If my childhood was sooooooooooooo horrible and abusive, then she would be seeking God too. Shes fine...she dates, has a kid, works, goes to school etc etc etc. Of course I think she does need God, but that is not the point.

... yes, and my siblings believe in the christian god and I don't! So explain that???

No I dont think that my upbringing had a big bearing on who I am today. A lot of people have fathers that work in business and make money and do not spend time with you as a result. I did not have an abnormal childhood full of abuse and things like that. No my father did not spend time with me the way I wanted Him to...so what? I looked for God and I found God as a result of that..Praise God! I dont have bad feelings about my childhood because my father didnt spend time with me because God was there instead. Her verbal abuse came last year when I was with him.

... and I think it HAS had a large bearing on you! The proof is in your postings! You cannot see it though ... probably because you are in denial!

• Super Moderator

... she has been full of half truths and lies since the day she started posting about god again! For people that have been unfortunate enough to follow her threads from the start they will know exactly what I mean!

Yes, I'm one of those unfortunate ones, so I know you're dead serious. Her posts are nothing but half-truths and lies intermingled with all her "I's" and "Me's". No doubt, she's the most willfully ignorant, delusional, arrogant, sanctimonious, boastful, persistent bitch I can remember seeing on this website.

No I dont think that my upbringing had a big bearing on who I am today. A lot of people have fathers that work in business and make money and do not spend time with you as a result. I did not have an abnormal childhood full of abuse and things like that. No my father did not spend time with me the way I wanted him to...so what? I looked for God and I found God as a result of that..Praise God! I dont have bad feelings about my childhood because my father didnt spend time with me because God was there instead. His verbal abuse came last year when I was with him.

You guys just want to find something to justify WHY I believe so much..oh well it must have been her abusive childhood, thats why she went that route......ummmm no, I didnt have one of those. Not going to your daughters tennis match when she was younger is NOT abuse. (He did verbally abuse me when I was there last year. I already said that though).

My childhood was like anyone elses..we went to Disneyland, played with friends and did things that kids do. It was not abnormal in anyway. Many peoples parents do not spend enough time with them because they work to make money to feed their kids and pay for their school and things like that..which is what my father did. I didnt turn to guys or drugs or become pregnant as a result. I found God instead.....Im very thankful for that :) You want to take something so beautiful and turn it into something bad. Well I wont let you.

You guys just want to make something out of nothing. Im not going to share any more personal experiences since I see they are being used against me. I will just stick with sharing Gods Word instead. Sounds like a good plan.

I don't really care if you had a great childhood or a bad one. I think that all kinds of people from good childhoods and lives and bad childhoods and lives believe in Evil Biblegod. I think that all kinds of people with good childhoods and lives and bad childhoods and lives do not believe in Evil Biblegod.

I don't know why you are so self-centered. I don't know why you believe that god loves you so much but little children all over the world today are being raped, beaten, going hungry and dying of horrible disseases. Adults, too, for that matter. And yet you can drivel on about you, you, your god, you, you, your god, you, you.

Then, you think you can stamp your foot like little Shirley Temple, screw up your little button nose and threaten us with sharing God's Word. "Gee wiz, commenters, can't we just put on a happy face and not comment about me and my thoughts being absurd. Oh my. I don't think I like you anymore now that you have insisted that I actually give some thought to how the world really is."

I have come to believe that Evil Biblegod and his imaginary eternal hell are just about the most damaging beliefs on the face of this planet. Those beliefs create many fearful, self-centered people with an almost complete lack of empathy and logic. And you are proof of that, in my book.

I wish you well but I would have a hard time considering you to be a friend if you lived up the street from me. My friends actually care about other people at least as much as themselves.

I have a link I'd like to share with you Justyna only. It seems that the stories on the link really relate to you. I recommend it to all my Christian friends.

http:bringvictory.com

... PLEASE do not post virus infected links HERE!

Crap! Is that a virus? What is it? How do I get rid of it?

Phanta

I have a link I'd like to share with you Justyna only. It seems that the stories on the link really relate to you. I recommend it to all my Christian friends.

Phanta

... fortunately my virus detector would not let me open it! I cannot remember what it said it was infected with but it did state as such!

Phanta

... Phanta ... the virus in that link is:

JS/Downloader.small.

Hopefully your virus detector will have clamped on it!

WARNING TO ALL! DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!!!

About the virus: I clicked it, but I think my comp is alright, since I'm on a mac and my virus detection software didn't ring any bells on a scan, but jeez, I hate those types of sites. I might want to run a thorough scan before I forget about it, though... Seems mostly like a harmless virus, though- more a practical joke than anything else.

About the virus: I clicked it, but I think my comp is alright, since I'm on a mac and my virus detection software didn't ring any bells on a scan, but jeez, I hate those types of sites. I might want to run a thorough scan before I forget about it, though... Seems mostly like a harmless virus, though- more a practical joke than anything else.

... my virus detector listed it as medium threat and clamped it. I have since completely removed it!

Guest Valk0010

You know, justnya, since you seem to love the sound of your own keyboard clicks

How about you put all of us on ignore and we give you one thread, to post as much and as much as you want.

:wicked:

Guest Justyna

Let me just explain this one last time to you all, and then we can drop my childhood and how I grew up.

My dad worked, he ran his own business. He was gone A LOT. He could not have possibly made it to my competitions and my performances and things like that. Why? Cause he had to work to support his family so that we COULD do the things we wanted. Maybe you guys dont know how much after school acitivites cost per teenager...and since I did like 3, I am sure it was thousands of dollars. He also paid for me to go to Greece, Italy, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, England and various other places in the USA when I had compeitions (New York and Chicago). Where do you think that comes from? Who you do think pays for all that? And that was just me. What about my sister....oh and my mom and her interior decorating ideas.' Who do you think paid for all that? Certainly not me...because me and my sister didnt work. My dad bought each of us cars and paid for them...my dad paid our insurances, our cell phone bills (which would be hundreds of dollars just for mine) and my dad gave us gas money and free money to buy cute clothes so we were not dorks at school...lol. My dad paid for various vactions that we took whether it was to the Grand Canyon or Las Vegas or anywhere else we went. Who bought all three women jewlery? Who paid for my undergraudate degree? My dad did ALL that. And how did he do that folks? How did he get the money for ALL that and more? Did he rob a bank? NO..HE WORKED. He worked a lot and ran his own business. He was gone a lot. His business made over $500 thousand dollars a year when things were good. Not bad for a guy who ONLY finished a High School Degree. My dad is smart. He is. But his work consumed him. That is why he lost his family and his wife and kids. Did I want to be close to him? Yes. Did I want him to spend time with me? Yes. Was he able to work the way he worked AND spend time with us? NO...no, no, no, no. no. It was one or the other. Only super rich billionaires have the time to spend with their family since they do not have to work at all, ever. My dad did not have that choice. He wanted to give us a better life. So I sought God, and I wanted to be close to Him. I found in Him what I didnt find in my dad. Was my dad abusive? I think not. He did everything to give us everything.

Let me just explain this one last time to you all, and then we can drop my childhood and how I grew up.

My dad worked, he ran his own business. He was gone A LOT. He could not have possibly made it to my competitions and my performances and things like that. Why? Cause he had to work to support his family so that we COULD do the things we wanted. Maybe you guys dont know how much after school acitivites cost per teenager...and since I did like 3, I am sure it was thousands of dollars. He also paid for me to go to Greece, Italy, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, England and various other places in the USA when I had compeitions (New York and Chicago). Where do you think that comes from? Who you do think pays for all that? And that was just me. What about my sister....oh and my mom and her interior decorating ideas.' Who do you think paid for all that? Certainly not me...because me and my sister didnt work. My dad bought each of us cars and paid for them...my dad paid our insurances, our cell phone bills (which would be hundreds of dollars just for mine) and my dad gave us gas money and free money to buy cute clothes so we were not dorks at school...lol. My dad paid for various vactions that we took whether it was to the Grand Canyon or Las Vegas or anywhere else we went. Who bought all three women jewlery? Who paid for my undergraudate degree? My dad did ALL that. And how did he do that folks? How did he get the money for ALL that and more? Did he rob a bank? NO..HE WORKED. He worked a lot and ran his own business. He was gone a lot. His business made over $500 thousand dollars a year when things were good. Not bad for a guy who ONLY finished a High School Degree. My dad is smart. He is. But his work consumed him. That is why he lost his family and his wife and kids. Did I want to be close to him? Yes. Did I want him to spend time with me? Yes. Was he able to work the way he worked AND spend time with us? NO...no, no, no, no. no. It was one or the other. Only super rich billionaires have the time to spend with their family since they do not have to work at all, ever. My dad did not have that choice. He wanted to give us a better life. So I sought God, and I wanted to be close to Him. I found in Him what I didnt find in my dad. Was my dad abusive? I think not. He did everything to give us everything.

NO ONE said your Dad was abusive!!! Go READ Post # 863 AGAIN!!

I have a Mac, but no virus scanner. Dammit. WTF.

:blackeye:

You can download for free iAntivirus software. Just google it, it works pretty well, even though I haven't had a single virus in a long time... and I just brought in the comp for a software update too, apparently nothing popped up there either.

You can download for free iAntivirus software. Just google it, it works pretty well, even though I haven't had a single virus in a long time... and I just brought in the comp for a software update too, apparently nothing popped up there either.

Well, usually I have to put my password in if something nefarious is wanting in, and so far it's behaving normal.

You clicked the link and are ok?

P

That was a beastly thing to do. *glare* *hiss* *smoke from ears*

P

Well, usually I have to put my password in if something nefarious is wanting in, and so far it's behaving normal.

P

... I clicked the link but I am not on a Mac. My detector clamped it (warned me at the time) and I later found it in my virus vault. It was definitely from that link as it named the link and gave the exact time.

.... so do we have a deal? You drop the preaching bit and we will drop the growing up/childhood thing?

P

Seem to be running fine aside from the original annoyance of the program- makes the window pop from place to place on the screen playing a rick roll. had for Force Quit Firefox twice before I could get rid of the site... And so far my iantivirus has found nothing bad left over from it. It was probably a virus programmed for PCs and doesn't infiltrate macs. *one of those good things that comes with owning a mac... yes...*

Curiosity didn't kill the cat this time- merely confused it and made it check itself for fleas.

Edit: I looked up the virus type, it only affects windows, it seems. Mac users are good.

Its not an actual virus, it just changes the internet browser till you close it. I've played it many times on my pc and nothing showed up or happened, even after installing an anti-virus. So don't worry, it wont infect you with anything, it just changes the window, thats why your antiviruses acted up. Again don't worry. I promise it won't give you a virus. Its just a funny thing.

Also I did say;

have a link I'd like to share with you Justyna only.

I apologize, didn't know it would cause such an uproar.

I noticed many years ago if you ignore a scab, it will eventually disappear.

LOL, very true!!! But when was the last time that ever really happened on a message board? :)

I move that this amazingly long thread be closed. What is it, like 50 pages?

Thanks for the info.

Phanta