Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

You dont have to believe me...I know the truth and that I did not get the virus. I think it is sort of funny that someone tried to send me a link that I was only suppose to see, and it was for sure a mocking site toward Christians...and they got a virus and I didnt! LOL. Thats hilarious....dont mess with Gods anointed...thats what the Word says. The point is that the people that were mocking me, got the virus. I think it sucks that you guys got the virus (I dont wish that upon anyone, since I had a virus last year) but yeah it does sort of make me laugh and chuckle a little that the very thing that was suppose to mock me, gave you a virus.

Hope you guys figure it out and fix it :)

Its not a delusion, its real. And no I dont wish anyone to have a virus either..its just a little funny to me, thats all.

You love it when other people experience misfortune and suffering. You think it's funny. THAT must be why you don't give a shit about those poor suffering little kids, drowning and dying of waterborne diseases, in Pakistan.

How could a christian find anyone else's suffering 'funny'? I don't find it funny when someone has a flat tyre, or cuts themselves, or clicks on a vius laden link. You think it's funny when others suffer misfortune.

Wow, you must get really bad backaches carrying that immense ego around.

The virus story will become her witness of gods power and sense of humor in the next church service.

Btw. I am learning plenty of new insults in this thread but I still don't get the difference between "anybody" and "anyone". How do learn american kids the difference? Is there some easy way to learn it?

If you say you have no problems, you are lying.

Well isn't this a polite and respectful way to have a conversation

Guest Valk0010

Btw. I am learning plenty of new insults in this thread but I still don't get the difference between "anybody" and "anyone". How do learn american kids the difference? Is there some easy way to learn it?

About anyone/anybody, I have always just used it depending on what sounds better. Looking it up real quick, because I didn't know, anyone is just a more formal sounding way of saying anybody.

The virus story will become her witness of gods power and sense of humor in the next church service.

... you know that's really strange! I just had a nap before, and I had a dream and in it I was told that someone was looking after me with that link and made my virus detector clamp down on it! Just shows where I would have been without satan looking after me!! :lmao:

Stupid slag!

Hopefully, she'll tell everyone at church about the site, and they'll come here to read the link. Then they will get to see the Justyna we see, the arrogant, shallow one who thinks that people suffering is funny.

She has something about 500 posts and she is making fun of us.

Don't you need a sense of humour to make fun of somebody?

Church is all about mutual masturbation. She won't repeat that in church though.

They are interchangeable. No difference that I'm aware of. You're English is pretty damn good BTW, you write as well as my wife and she has been living with an American for the past 11 years. :D Can't say the same about my Russian. :ugh:

Can't say the same about my Russian. :ugh:

I've heard that russian is one of the most difficult languages, because the ending of words always changes. A colleague is from russia (there are many german-russsian here) and she tried to explain russian to me, but I gave up very soon.

Can't say the same about my Russian. :ugh:

I've heard that russian is one of the most difficult languages, because the ending of words always changes. A colleague is from russia (there are many german-russsian here) and she tried to explain russian to me, but I gave up very soon.

True, plus most of the words are very difficult for those who speak Western languages. I can easily pronounce most Italian, French, Spanish, and even German words, but Russian has a completely different structure and I don't just mean the grammar, which is a nightmare.

For example, a formal hello is Здравствуйте! (Zdravst' Vuite!) I can pronounce it, but I have an American friend here who has been here as long as I who still can't say it.

Fortunately Cyrillic is very easy to learn and I'm a visual learner so I can read a lot more than I understand in spoken conversation.

My 15 year old son loves anything related to Satan. I think he just likes the shock value of it. Of course Satan to us is like Darth Vader or some other fictional character. We don't worship either one.I let him paint a pentegram on his wall. I'm such an evil mother right?

• Super Moderator

Realist,

You are on ignore now too....reason? Name calling. I dont call you names, I would like the same respect in return.

*Bye Bye*

That's all it takes, name-calling? I called you a bitch a while back and I don't think I'm on ignore (another one of your half-truths) because you've replied to me since. In typical J fashion though, you still have answered most of my questions especially concerning the use of the ichthys in your future advertising.

Oh well, hopefully I will be put on ignore now:

You are the most sanctimonious, egotistical, deluded, lying bitch I've seen on this website in the 5+ years I've been coming here. Congratulations.

And thanks for giving us an easy way to be put on ignore, especially now that we're in the Lion's Den. You obviously can't or don't want to take the heat. Some evangelist you're going to make. No martyr cookies for you. Your father will be proud.

lmao_99.gif

• Like 1

Guest Perfect Insanity

If you came here to preach, why put anyone on ignore? Whatever happened to turning the other cheek, blessing those who curse you, etc?

Realist,

You are on ignore now too....reason? Name calling. I dont call you names, I would like the same respect in return.

*Bye Bye*

That's all it takes, name-calling? I called you a bitch a while back and I don't think I'm on ignore (another one of your half-truths). But hopefully I will be now:

You are the most sanctimonious, egotistical, deluded, lying bitch I've seen on this website in the 5+ years I've been coming here. Congratulations.

... no ... I just touched too close to the truth for her .... it was just her chance to get rid of me!

Besides I threatened I would see her out in this thread! Guess she is tiring so she pulled the plug on me! I am still here! :HaHa:

• Super Moderator

If you came here to preach, why put anyone on ignore? Whatever happened to turning the other cheek, blessing those who curse you, etc?

In Justyna's own words, "That's no fun"...... lmao_99.gif

Or, "I don't pay much attention to that, it doesn't interest me."

Or, "I don't pay much attention to that, it doesn't interest me."

... Justyna just puts her god on "ignore" too when it suits her!

Let me just explain this one last time to you all, and then we can drop my childhood and how I grew up.

Nope. You don't own this forum, and you're not in charge here. We'll discuss anything we want to, including your obvious mental deficits and emotional problems, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. If you don't like it, you can leave and start your own forum elsewhere.

About the virus: I clicked it, but I think my comp is alright, since I'm on a mac and my virus detection software didn't ring any bells on a scan, but jeez, I hate those types of sites. I might want to run a thorough scan before I forget about it, though... Seems mostly like a harmless virus, though- more a practical joke than anything else.

I have a Mac, but no virus scanner. Dammit. WTF.

:blackeye:

I also have a mac. I've been fooled into clicking on the "Rick Roll" thing three or four times in the past, including this time. Sometimes I've had to actually remove the battery from my laptop to get it to shut off. This time I only had to push apple-Q. In every case, no harm done. I love my almost-virus-proof mac!

My dad used to ask me these very same questions as you guys..."Why do the innocent suffer? How can God allow small children to suffer?"

I dont think its God....there is an enemy here and he is doing a lot of bad. We live in a fallen world after all. But God IS doing a lot of good. God is saving people all the time and giving them better lives and giving them eternity with Him. Lets not forget this fact.

There is no evidence to prove that God is saving anyone. The fact is there are way more people suffering horribly who God doesn't lift a finger for. God could save them with a click of his fingers if he wanted to, but he doesn't. That's all very well if God is an uncaring or apathetic God, but he claims to be a God of love. If he was a God of love, he wouldn't stand by and do nothing while his loved ones suffered. I mean I don't love everyone in the world, but if I saw a stranger being horribly tortured or abused, if I could easily do something to save that person I would. Now if it was a someone I loved, how much more effort would I go to to save that person?

I agree. This was something that never really sat right with me as a christian. I can't even watch the news reports from Pakistan without spontaneously bawling my eyes out. I start crying at work just thinking about it. What kind of god lets such suffering happen? The only answer that lets god off the hook is that god doesn't exist.

The fact that bible god does not exist is his one and only redeeming quality.

I've been meaning to donate to some kind of secular fund for flood relief in Pakistan, but your post compelled me to follow through.

Well, your post gave me the kick in the pants. The desire was already there.

I chose "The United Nations World Food Programme".

The money I had left in my Girl Scout fund at the end of this year went to charity- over 100 dollars. to Doctors without Borders, which is a pretty awesome program. Our group decided not to take a trip in the end, partially because we were all so busy- I like this outcome better of donating the group funds. (Yes, I somehow managed to be a Girl Scout for about 12 years, even though the past few years were less involved as other things came up in life)

And Justyna, we're being good for goodness' sake- because being good leads to simply a better society in the world we live in. We're not looking to get into heaven because we don't believe heaven exists. There's no reward aside from a cleaner conscience and a good feeling.

We're aware, in Christianity, that good works is not enough- I heard the same preaching at my Uncle's funeral, and I was not impressed. But we don't believe that Christianity has any validity, so you can stop talking about how good works ain't getting you into heaven. You don't seem to get through your thick skull that we went through Christianity, too! some of us for DECADES before leaving it. I'm lucky in that I wasn't in it for comparatively long, and I'm a pretty long de-convert, and that I won't again waste my time sitting in a pew out of a feeling of I should be there out of guilt, or feel I'm bad for being a human, and wondering why a loving God would sit back and not help those who really need it. The world makes more sense when there is no biased, jealous God that cares about what you do in bed yet justifies murder and rape and all sorts of horrid things.

What happened to shaking the dust off her sandals?

dusty-feet.jpg

Get the hint J?

Come back when you're willing to actually engage us in conversation and when you are ready to actually use your brain.

I've been meaning to donate to some kind of secular fund for flood relief in Pakistan, but your post compelled me to follow through.

Well, your post gave me the kick in the pants. The desire was already there.

I chose "The United Nations World Food Programme".

The money I had left in my Girl Scout fund at the end of this year went to charity- over 100 dollars. to Doctors without Borders, which is a pretty awesome program. Our group decided not to take a trip in the end, partially because we were all so busy- I like this outcome better of donating the group funds. (Yes, I somehow managed to be a Girl Scout for about 12 years, even though the past few years were less involved as other things came up in life)

I looked at that one too. I was really tempted, since I'm a doctor, but I figured that in the short run food would be more important and, if I were really sincere about donating to Doctors witout borders, I'd volunteer my time and energy rather than money. Not much chance of that given my current situation, but maybe some day...