Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

You dont have to believe me...I know the truth and that I did not get the virus. I think it is sort of funny that someone tried to send me a link that I was only suppose to see, and it was for sure a mocking site toward Christians...and they got a virus and I didnt! LOL. Thats hilarious....dont mess with Gods anointed...thats what the Word says. The point is that the people that were mocking me, got the virus. I think it sucks that you guys got the virus (I dont wish that upon anyone, since I had a virus last year) but yeah it does sort of make me laugh and chuckle a little that the very thing that was suppose to mock me, gave you a virus.

Hope you guys figure it out and fix it :)

Its not a delusion, its real. And no I dont wish anyone to have a virus either..its just a little funny to me, thats all.

... otherwise some of us might just have more up to date virus detectors! EASILY answered!

Wow, I see nothing has changed since yesterday. I hate to say this because it seems mean but I am not completely convinced that along with the other problems Justyna has (narcissism, stunted emotional development, etc) I am wondering about her being bi-polar as well. I know someone else mentioned it before but I thought about it long before it was mentioned.

It is too bad that she had to fill a void that her father didn't fill (except for financial) her needs. Does it occur to anyone else that perhaps she has to cling to her god because if she let go of him that she feels she is nothing, worth nothing, etc.?

I am losing my empathy for her though. The arrogance just pushes me over the edge.

... I think if you read one of her recent postings, all will be revealed! She has just grown up as a spoilt little bitch torn between 2 parents! Explains all!

Refer to post # 938 for those that missed it!

Guest Justyna

Realist,

You are on ignore now too....reason? Name calling. I dont call you names, I would like the same respect in return.

*Bye Bye*

Realist,

You are on ignore now too....reason? Name calling. I dont call you names, I would like the same respect in return.

*Bye Bye*

FINALLY GOT TO THE TRUTH!!!

I still think it is hilarious though! *Chuckle*

I'd found it equally titillating when I got a scholarship from my church (mind you, it wasn't under my own volition I applied, my mom made me)

Believe me I have read every word of her posts. The spoiled little rich girl post did not pass by me. It sounded just a tad braggy don't you think?

Just REALLY shows how silly you are Justyna... now I have the freedom of answering your posts and don't get the abuse back anymore! Great stuff!! :lmao:

Believe me I have read every word of her posts. The spoiled little rich girl post did not pass by me. It sounded just a tad braggy don't you think?

... yes, it explained heaps ... as well as the new photos all the time .... hence the statements about how she would not have trouble pulling anyone ... hence the "mes", "I's" etc all the time! She needs to grow up!

Maybe Dad is not dishing out the $$ anymore hence the bitterness towards him?

Maybe we are just a study for her dissertation?

Does anyone know how I get rid of "questioner" on my id? I sure as hell am not a questioner that is for sure.

Does anyone know how I get rid of "questioner" on my id? I sure as hell am not a questioner that is for sure.

It's automatically assigned label based on number of posts you've done. It'll change over time, and at 500 (I think) you can set it to whatever you want.

Thanks for the info. I'm off to talk to my plants again. This is getting wayyyyyy too old.

... someone just posted that "God must have been having His coffee when those boys were going through their ordeal." How do you know what God was thinking during this time?

Why be so bitter and hostile just because you dont understand a situation? I know it is frustrating, but have a little faith in God. Why be angry with Him just because you dont understand something? Anger is not going to solve anything.

I didn't see bitterness or hostility, only a fair question. Look, if I were powerful enough to intervene on behalf of these innocent children, said I was loving and cared, and I did nothing, you would rightly question my personal integrity and caring. And I am a mere human. God would need to be held to an even higher standard, seeing as he is perfect in every way.

Neither of us knows what God was thinking ... the difference is, you not only don't know, you don't care. Which perfectly reflects the character of your heavenly father, as far as I can see. I don't think he cares either.

By the same token, if a mere human has enough resources to help someone, and does nothing, we infer that the individual is either selfish or uncaring. While I admire Bill Gates for his philanthropic activities, I would also consider it somewhat perverse if he didn't do something to benefit the less fortunate (while still recognizing that he is within his rights not to do anything).

But Bill Gates is not god. He is not all good, just humanly good. He is not all powerful, but pretty powerful by virtue of wealth. And he isn't all knowing, but he is aware of the less fortunate and suffering.

Why can't God be at least as good as Bill Gates?

... Luna ... I here you are MORE evil than me!!! And I so DEARLY wanted that tag!!! :fdevil:

Hehehe...I earned it. I worship at pagan altars and have tattoos and fuck my live in sin boyfriend!

I also drink, smoke, cuss, and work in an occult shop.

I blasphemed the holy spook. I've never been baptized.

I win at the evil game! Without killing people or kicking puppies.

... Florduhs been advocating she needs a good rogering! You and your boyfriend up for a threesome? :wicked:

Ew. She's probably terrible at it. And her attitude leaves much muck to be desired.

Guest Justyna

God IS aware of the poor and those less fortunate. He does raise up Christian Business men who use their wealth to help others. God raises up ministries that go to all the different parts of the world and help those who need it. He is doing that. You dont see it? I do.

God IS aware of the poor and those less fortunate. He does raise up Christian Business men who use their wealth to help others. God raises up ministries that go to all the different parts of the world and help those who need it. He is doing that. You dont see it? I do.

Credit atheist Bill Gates generosity to Yahweh is not only perverse, but contrary to the opinions you have expressed that atheists are, shall we say, less than human - or at least less than Christians.

And what of free will? Don't you think that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have free will?

[Why am I asking, and why should I care..]\

.... yes of course he does! He only does it with his followers to be able to get his commercials in!!

Maybe come do some voluntary work in my area? I will show you people with "true" human kindness with no motives involved! I have been moved many times by these people! I have NO respect for your "ulterior motive" helpers!

I see people who help people- and often the ministries don't just help people- the ulterior motive is always to proselytize, and sometimes they worsen the situation- take the Catholic church's stance against birth control in Africa; and they say Condoms won't stop the spread of AIDs, a blatant lie that is costing millions their lives in countries where rape is also a sad fact of life.

While, yes, some missionaries help, I don't think they're necessarily good either.

And Bill Gates ain't Christian, either.

No hand of God reaches down and performs a miracle and cures all children of AIDs, yet he can... eh... stop your PC from getting a virus...? :ugh:

... Luna ... I here you are MORE evil than me!!! And I so DEARLY wanted that tag!!! :fdevil:

Hehehe...I earned it. I worship at pagan altars and have tattoos and fuck my live in sin boyfriend!

I also drink, smoke, cuss, and work in an occult shop.

I blasphemed the holy spook. I've never been baptized.

I win at the evil game! Without killing people or kicking puppies.

... Florduhs been advocating she needs a good rogering! You and your boyfriend up for a threesome? :wicked:

Ew. She's probably terrible at it. And her attitude leaves much muck to be desired.

... I'm with you on that!

I'm also on the big "ignore" now by the way!!

Guest Justyna

Shyone,

I said God raises up Christian Business people....I am not sure Bill Gates is a Christian. That is nice that Bill Gates donates his money to the poor..but its all dead works..there is no faith behind it. It really does not mean anything in the end. His work is not for God, it could be just so he looks good in front of others (or maybe he truely cares but again works without faith are nothing). Even if Bill Gates gave away ALL his money to the poor but had no faith in Jesus, he would not be saved and would die without going to heaven. The bible is very clear how you get to heaven..through belief in Jesus.

I understand that this is sort of narrow, but narrow is the gate that leads to life, not wide.

Shyone,

I said God raises up Christian Business people.....

... and where in your bible is the verse that supports that "quote."

Oh and let God deal with my "pride"..worry about your unbelief in Him first.

So it's not okay for us to make judgements about you based on your appalling behaviour, but it's okay for you to make judgements about our religious beliefs, or lack thereof? You pharisee.

Why should god deal with your pride? Does god have to do everything for you? Are you that spiritually lazy that you can't try to treat others with respect on your own and you have to wait for god to magically fix your horrible behaviour? As if someone as arrogant as you could sacrifice their pride to god. You know, to 'give something to god', it's a sacrifice. Like giving up chocolate for lent, but it's more than that. It's the effort you're giving up. It's a sacrifice. But in your case, you have nothing to give in the way of effort, because you're too damn lazy to make any effort to change your behaviour. So letting god deal with your pride, that's just empty words. You know nothing of sacrificing things to god.

You're talking as if Bill Gates wants to get into heaven by works alone- but he more likely than not doesn't believe in heaven- thus he is doing a lot of good work simply because he CAN- no reward is really in it for him aside from a good rep.

We're not saying "Oh, he's so good he'll get to heaven", we're saying "He's actually a great guy without being Christian, and is giving away over half his wealth, really". Why can't God actually do great work like that so easily? And the philanthropy certainly means a LOT to the people who receive it, who actually need it. the "it's not worth anything in the end!" is a horrible attitude to adopt- partially because this is our home and nothing will change that. Why not just cut yourself off from everyone and dedicate yourself to God, because all your relationships and hard work are nothing in the end... right?

What a way to twist the conversation, Justyna. We weren't even talking about what gets you into heaven- you ignore the fact that atheists can be just as giving as Christians, and anyone can actually be a kind, giving person, too.

My dad used to ask me these very same questions as you guys..."Why do the innocent suffer? How can God allow small children to suffer?"

I dont think its God....there is an enemy here and he is doing a lot of bad. We live in a fallen world after all. But God IS doing a lot of good. God is saving people all the time and giving them better lives and giving them eternity with Him. Lets not forget this fact.

There is no evidence to prove that God is saving anyone. The fact is there are way more people suffering horribly who God doesn't lift a finger for. God could save them with a click of his fingers if he wanted to, but he doesn't. That's all very well if God is an uncaring or apathetic God, but he claims to be a God of love. If he was a God of love, he wouldn't stand by and do nothing while his loved ones suffered. I mean I don't love everyone in the world, but if I saw a stranger being horribly tortured or abused, if I could easily do something to save that person I would. Now if it was a someone I loved, how much more effort would I go to to save that person?

I agree. This was something that never really sat right with me as a christian. I can't even watch the news reports from Pakistan without spontaneously bawling my eyes out. I start crying at work just thinking about it. What kind of god lets such suffering happen? The only answer that lets god off the hook is that god doesn't exist.