Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God.

Speak for yourself. Just because you've been told doesn't make it true. I have no need, desire, or otherwise for god or spirituality. As close as it comes to spiritual for me is admiring nature, a good book, a good film, a good conversation, or a good glass of wine and a good dinner.

You do a lot of speaking for others based on assumptions. You also assume we didn't try hard enough to believe. Again, speak for yourself and learn to admit you are ignorant of what others experience/d.

• Super Moderator

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

That's pretty sad.

Yes, it is. My parents divorced when I was very young, so I understand Justyna's desire/need for a father-figure. Too bad she fell for an imaginary one and to this day, at 27/28? years old, continues living in her make-believe world. Anyone who chooses the "love" of a fantasy figure over the love of a real live person is unbelievably sad.

The more she posts, the more I pity her. No wonder she stays here seeking attention. She is emotionally stunted.

Guest Justyna

Ancey,

We all have holes in our lives...no body is perfect and that is where God comes in and wants to fill us with Himself and show us that He cares. He is a Father to the fatherless, and even though I still have my earthly father today, I dont speak to him and he was never really there for me except for financially. Actually that is how he showed his love...he paid for things. Anyway...I did say all those things and I agree with whoever said that. Its all very true. I think its great that God has been able to be a Father to me. I feel blessed in that sense. You dont see me in some horrible relationship with a guy....nope because I know that God loves me and I deserve better than that. God is not the bad guy here...the fact that He tested me to see if I really really love Him...does not make Him bad or evil. If I was God, I would want to see if my creation loved me for me or if they only love me for what I can do for them. God is not battering me....lol, he is blessing me again today, and basically I am back! Im back and I got something to say. Before I was all quiet and shy...now look out! Its on full force.

Oh and who ever compares me to Kathleene of End3 or other Christians here....its not really fair. I am Justyna, I am not them. Everyone is different. Oh yeah I am more passionate about what I say, and I dont just sit in the corner and not speak. I say things...and I say things that get people stirred and get them thinking about God and their relationship with Him. I must be doing something right then. I get that some people might not like me..thats fine with me.....I am sure Kathleene and End3 are what we refer to as "encouraging spirits." They are nice and sweet and never step on anyones ideas and just make you feel good about yourself. So when you get tired of me or think I am too harsh on you, run to them and they can encourage you! I USED to be like that too...before all those things happened to me...then after those things, I discovered my calling for ministry, and let me tell you its on now! I went through that to prepare me for ministry and Im back!

I was driving my niece to school this morning, and this picture came into my mind. Ex-Christian.net is likea biiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuge slumber party! Oh yeah, I did just say that. I did go there. You guys are all sleeping away, and it feels good right now. Sleeping feels good. You once knew God was real, but now you fell asleep...ZZZZzzzzZZzz *snore* *yawn*

Of course people are going to not like me because I am the one that is here pouring ice cold water on you in the morning while you are sleeping! WAKE-UP!

ETA: Oh and just because I am only 28 means nothing. Ive had my share of troubles and I was tested. Ive been doing this since I was like 12...so thats a lot. Probably the same as some others here. Its not like I was saved last year. Age is nothing..please dont use that to say you are now more experienced and wise and know better than to believe in God. There is no wisdom without God.

We all have holes in our lives

Oh and who ever compares me to Kathleene of End3 or other Christians here....its not really fair. I am Justyna, I am not them.

You start off by making assumptions about others and then you complain that it's not fair when others make assumptions about you. :twitch:

I never knew that God was real. I grew up among people who insisted I partake in their belief system. I was baptized when I was nine without understanding what was going on. I barely escaped the hypocrisy of a confirmation. Never, Justyna. Not for one day did I sense God's presence. I have always been awake.

Phanta

Guest Justyna

I never knew that God was real. I grew up among people who insisted I partake in their belief system. I was baptized when I was nine without understanding what was going on. I barely escaped the hypocrisy of a confirmation. Never, Justyna. Not for one day did I sense God's presence. I have always been awake.

Phanta

Would you say that you were one of those people who have never actually been saved and never were a real Christian and never knew God persoanlly? I am not saying this..I am asking you. I think some here were real and some were not. I cant tell who was and who wasnt.

I was driving my niece to school this morning, and this picture came into my mind. Ex-Christian.net is likea biiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuge slumber party! Oh yeah, I did just say that. I did go there. You guys are all sleeping away, and it feels good right now. Sleeping feels good. You once knew God was real, but now you fell asleep...ZZZZzzzzZZzz *snore* *yawn*

I think that her approach toward this forum and its members is rude. She treats us like kids and we offer her a playground for her sick and judgmental ideas.

• Like 1

Phanta

Would you say that you were one of those people who have never actually been saved and never were a real Christian and never knew God persoanlly? I am not saying this..I am asking you. I think some here were real and some were not. I cant tell who was and who wasnt.

Some people think I am saved and some do not. Universalists, for instance, think I am saved. Some people would assess that I was a Christian when I was a small child, based on my capacity for understanding/maturity at that time. Right now, I really don't think I'm qualified to make that judgement, because I don't think being a "real" Christian is objective in any knowable way. What a "real" Christian is seems to be up for a lot of debate and I observe is subjective.

I can tell you I never heard any voices or felt profound emotions that I associated with God.

Phanta

Guest Justyna

Im here because I like ministry...its suits me well if you have not noticed. I got the 'spunk' for it :)

Im not really a pastor type...I dont tend the flock and protect the sheep. I am the rude awakening that stirs the pot after it has been sitting there for years and years and years.....lol. Do you know how deep you have to go to get that gunk out from underneath after years and years of being stale? Few dare to go there and do that dirty work...ahha.

We need all kinds of different Christians in the body of Christ. Some are pastors, counselors, encouragers, some are prophetic etc etc etc and so on and so forth. We all work together to get the job done and to do Gods will in the end. Its a beautiful thing actually.

We all have holes in our lives...no body is perfect and that is where God comes in and wants to fill us with Himself and show us that He cares. He is a Father to the fatherless, and even though I still have my earthly father today, I dont speak to him and he was never really there for me except for financially. Actually that is how he showed his love...he paid for things.

The strange thing was, even when my father was absent, and now there is no choice for him to be absent, I'm not looking for God to fill this 'hole'; I've realized that shit happens, and I've decided it's better to move on than to mourn, because that's what my father would have wanted, was for me to be happy. I know how you filled the gap- you filled it with 'God', who can always be with you simply because he is in your head. I've had plenty of things to do to fill this 'gap', which includes enjoying music, art, and writing stories. Of course, in the time I knew my father, I did truly love him- he was a wonderful dad, aside from he had no self-control when alone. He introduced me to music, taught me to appreciate it, taught me chess and taught me how to ride a mower, and I remember once, when it began to thunder badly and I got scared, dad took me for a drive in his old chevy truck which calmed me down and I didn't fear thunder and lightning after that. Just thinking about the good time I had makes me teary-eyed.

My dad was actually like your dad- irreligious, though I never knew it. He didn't like church or crowded places. Anyways, I'm gonna get away from this for a while, there's a lot of emotions attached to it I don't want to share with the internet, there better left for me.

Anyway...I did say all those things and I agree with whoever said that. Its all very true. I think its great that God has been able to be a Father to me. I feel blessed in that sense. You dont see me in some horrible relationship with a guy....nope because I know that God loves me and I deserve better than that.

You don't see me with a horrible relationship either- except I cut out the "God Loves me" and know that I just deserve better. I've had only one boyfriend, now my ex, but he was a real sweetheart, but just incredibly introverted, and it ended up not working out as a relationship; we're still friends, though.

God is not the bad guy here...the fact that He tested me to see if I really really love Him...does not make Him bad or evil. If I was God, I would want to see if my creation loved me for me or if they only love me for what I can do for them. God is not battering me....lol, he is blessing me again today, and basically I am back! Im back and I got something to say. Before I was all quiet and shy...now look out! Its on full force.

You miss the point, really. You still concentrate only on the affect that God had on you. There are plenty of Ex-Xians here who begged and pleaded for God to show them the way- and he didn't. They begged for God to help them believe- and he didn't help. truthfully, I think it's because simply a God doesn't exist in any way we could understand, and doesn't interject with out lives. You just think he does because of the chemistry in your brain, and so you form an emotional attachment to those particular constructs. same as if I were to lose the ability to hear- if I couldn't hear music, personally, I think I would go nuts. I'm so used to having that background noise and melody, that it comforts me to have any sound on. Which if often when I get into the house, the first thing I do is turn on the TV or put some music going, so I have that noise.

Oh and who ever compares me to Kathleene of End3 or other Christians here....its not really fair. I am Justyna, I am not them. Everyone is different. Oh yeah I am more passionate about what I say, and I dont just sit in the corner and not speak. I say things...and I say things that get people stirred and get them thinking about God and their relationship with Him. I must be doing something right then. I get that some people might not like me..thats fine with me.....I am sure Kathleene and End3 are what we refer to as "encouraging spirits." They are nice and sweet and never step on anyones ideas and just make you feel good about yourself. So when you get tired of me or think I am too harsh on you, run to them and they can encourage you! I USED to be like that too...before all those things happened to me...then after those things, I discovered my calling for ministry, and let me tell you its on now! I went through that to prepare me for ministry and Im back!

You assume we run back to the Christians on this site to get away from you? Far from! Why the heck are you trying to minister to people who have already seen all the tricks and heard all the pitch lines to your product and aren't interested? It's like advertising depression meds- the thing is, we're not depressed to begin with!

I was driving my niece to school this morning, and this picture came into my mind. Ex-Christian.net is likea biiiiiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuge slumber party! Oh yeah, I did just say that. You guys are all sleeping away, and it feels good right now. Sleeping feels good. You once knew God was real, but now you fell asleep...ZZZZzzzzZZzz *snore* *yawn*

I disagree- I feel better than ever over the past year! I'm busy with life- no way that I'm asleep! I'm busy expanding my horizons, studying evolution, biology, astronomy, art, listening to music, getting ready for college. So what if I'm not paying attention to a particular, self-absorbed religion, that makes the world seems so tiny in comparison to the expanse of the universe- it's amazing size and complexity.

Of couurse people are going to not like me because I am the one that is here pouring ice cold water on you in the morning while you are sleeping! WAKE-UP!

It seems more like the misquito that buzzes in your face on a hot summer day... where's that fly swatter?

ETA: Oh and just because I am only 28 means nothing. Ive had my share of troubles and I was tested. Ive been doing this since I was like 12...so thats a lot. Probably the same as some others here. Its not like I was saved last year. Age is nothing.

I'm only 18, so I don't care about your age- also means you can't say I'm too young to not know what I'm talking about; I'm certainly quite smarter than a lot of people my age, too. I've been investigating religion for well over a year, and had already started questioning it 4-5 years ago, even while sitting in bible study.

The ideas and information I've heard from secular sources made more sense and shed more light on the world than the bible did for me.

.please dont use that to say you are now more experienced and wise and know better than to believe in God. There is no wisdom without God.

psssshhh. I've heard more wisdom outside of Christianity than I did from within. what you consider wisdom is based on your own opinion- wisdom does indeed come without God, you just wouldn't know it. I've heard wonderful, poetic saying from the Buddha, and it was such beautiful, simplistic logic and wisdom that it actually made me feel in awe of it. Strange how you find wisdom from people who don't even believe in your God...

I am the rude awakening that stirs the pot after it has been sitting there for years and years and years.....lol. Do you know how deep you have to go to get that gunk out from underneath after years and years of being stale? Few dare to go there and do that dirty work...ahha.

I felt stale with Christianity- now I feel like I can breathe more than ever. Strange I feel more confident as an atheist than as a Christian...

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right. I do, as we all do. We need God. My fahter never went to my tennis matches, or to see my sing and dance in the show choir or to my x-country. God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it. I think we all are built to have a relationship with God. God filled in me what was missing....He really did.

Yes, I did say you have a god shaped hole. And I guess I did pin down exactly where it stems from.

Hallelujah, I must be GOD or something for such knowledge!

Or maybe I should have been a psychologist =)

I must say I'm saddened by your statement, but not surprised. The fact is not everyone has a god-hole, and not everyone has a hole to begin with. I don't have one, and I've never needed god or any other religion to fill anything. You know what I fill holes up with? myself.

Perhaps one day you will accept yourself for who you are, and be strong enough to find your own self worth.

I'm sorry you seem to have had such a shitty and unfulfilled upbringing that has led you down this path.

You've definitely gone into "annoy and piss the shit out of everyone until they forcibly shut me the fuck up" mode so I can't imagine you have long to go here.

I will only leave you with this poem:

Philip Larkin - This Be The Verse

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.

They may not mean to, but they do.

They fill you with the faults they had

And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn

By fools in old-style hats and coats,

Who half the time were soppy-stern

And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.

It deepens like a coastal shelf.

Get out as early as you can,

And don't have any kids yourself.

Ancey,

We all have holes in our lives...no body is perfect and that is where God comes in and wants to fill us with Himself and show us that He cares. He is a Father to the fatherless, and even though I still have my earthly father today, I dont speak to him and he was never really there for me except for financially. Actually that is how he showed his love...he paid for things. Anyway...I did say all those things and I agree with whoever said that. Its all very true. I think its great that God has been able to be a Father to me. I feel blessed in that sense. You dont see me in some horrible relationship with a guy....nope because I know that God loves me and I deserve better than that. God is not the bad guy here...the fact that He tested me to see if I really really love Him...does not make Him bad or evil. If I was God, I would want to see if my creation loved me for me or if they only love me for what I can do for them. God is not battering me....lol, he is blessing me again today, and basically I am back! Im back and I got something to say. Before I was all quiet and shy...now look out! Its on full force.

Of course people are going to not like me because I am the one that is here pouring ice cold water on you in the morning while you are sleeping! WAKE-UP!

ETA: Oh and just because I am only 28 means nothing. Ive had my share of troubles and I was tested. Ive been doing this since I was like 12...so thats a lot. Probably the same as some others here. Its not like I was saved last year. Age is nothing..please dont use that to say you are now more experienced and wise and know better than to believe in God. There is no wisdom without God.

So you are a minister and are pouring the ice water of Jesus on us so we will wake up. I vote to ban your butt. You have threatened us with hell in an earlier comment and spread the almighty word of Jesus over and over. I'm calling you on it. You are proselytizing and I think that is wrong on a website for exChristians. And your doing that thing where you are proud to be disliked [i.e. persecuted] for Jesus.

Go to some muslim country and spout your boatload of crap and then you will get to know real persecution.

Guest Justyna

Alright..I gotta go start my day now, do real life, and get going. Might be back later on tonight if I get a chance.

Does anyone know how I can change my screen name? Justyna is my name, but I am sort of bored with that...I need a change. Thanks :)

I have a God-hole, but it's not in my heart. :P

Guest Valk0010

They say god is a imaginary boyfriend for a reason, and justnya you proved it by saying

This is why that old explanation was also appealing, it made the scared ignorant people who originally thought this stuff up feel better.

You say your going into psychology, I would say go see a shrink, it is obvious, your so high on a god, because of your parents.

But then again god is another parent really.

Ive been doing this since I was like 12...

you ARE like 12. no awakenings but I'll sure give you 'rude.'

So you are a minister and are pouring the ice water of Jesus on us so we will wake up. I vote to ban your butt. You have threatened us with hell in an earlier comment and spread the almighty word of Jesus over and over. I'm calling you on it. You are proselytizing and I think that is wrong on a website for exChristians. And your doing that thing where you are proud to be disliked [i.e. persecuted] for Jesus.

Go to some mouslim country and spout your boatload of crap and then you will get to know real persecution.

I think you're right. She sounds like she's really crossing into proselytizing. Isn't proselytizing the one thing really against the rules?

She's says she's her eto try and get us to wake up to Christianity and accept it again. That sounds like proselytizing.

Should we ban her? She certainly is bugging us and doesn't listen much... she seems less about understanding us now and more about 'stirring the pot', whatever that means. She's just making us pissed.

Alright..I gotta go start my day now, do real life, and get going. Might be back later on tonight if I get a chance.

Does anyone know how I can change my screen name? Justyna is my name, but I am sort of bored with that...I need a change. Thanks :)

How shallow. Now you are concerned that you are bored with your name but the fact that Christianity has caused all types of evil to exist in the world means nothing to you and you are here to stir up the pot and get us to come back to god.

I agree with whoever said you are like 12 years old.

Once again it is all about you and your freakin relationship with Jesus but even more so it is about you.

The problem of Chritianity causing people all sorts of mental problems [probably including yours where you are totally focused on you ] means nothing to you.

I agree with the other poster that says you should not be taking psych classes you should be going to a psychiatrist for your incredibly immature attitude and your narcissistic tendencies and your delusions that god is actually speaking to you.

do real life

So this is just a game and a pose to you, being here.

And yes yes yes yes yes. Who ever said that I have a God-hole is absolutely right.

Eh. Uhm...

God became my Father and He filled those holes. That is so right. I see that..and I love God for it.

I'm sorry, but this sounds really... eh... dirty. :Hmm:

• Super Moderator

After reading your latest few posts, I don't know whether I want to continue pitying you or to treat you in the same contemptible bitchy manner in which you speak to us, particularly with this comment of yours:

...You guys are all sleeping away, and it feels good right now. Sleeping feels good. You once knew God was real, but now you fell asleep...ZZZZzzzzZZzz *snore* *yawn*

You need to get over yourself. You are special, but you are no more special than anyone else on this planet. Lose your arrogant ego -- whether you believe it's for the glory of god or not. It's off-putting and you'll never win any converts with that kind of attitude. Or did you sleep though the lesson on being humble and kind?

Buffett,

I am pretty much an open book..if you have not noticed. Yeah I "liked" this one girl at one point...when my father was being mean to me, I thought she was a good person and I sort of ran toward her to give me support. Anyone can see that....especially since I was far from God. I think that was what happened there actually. She shortly left my life after that, and I had to work on my faith needless to say. There was no one there...but God showed up. After I got things right with God, I have never really felt an attraction like that again. It was situational...and one can see why it happened. Its very easy to seee...and I am free to talk about it. It was a spiritual battle..nothing more really.

An open book? No, you are one confused, hurting little girl living in a woman's body.

It's time to put away your childish ways (1Corinthian13:11), heal yourself, and grow up. It is also time to ask the hard and not-so-pleasant questions. Just because something "isn't fun" does not mean you shouldn't do it. It should lead to personal growth, but for you in your current state of mind, I'm not so sure that's possible.

What you mistake as a God-hole is really your need for love and acceptance. Based on your childhood experiences and abandonment issues throughout your life, that is quite understandable. However, you need to find and love yourself -- not fill that hole with fancy imaginings. Only then will you be free to give and accept Real Love with Real Human Beings in Real Life. Only then will you be able to see and enjoy the world's wonders. Only then will you be able to honestly do something constructive about the world's woes.

By refusing to remove your god-goggles, you are accomplishing one thing -- living in your own fantasyland -- Justyna's World. It may feel safe and deliriously happy, but it's not real.

• Super Moderator

Go to some mouslim country and spout your boatload of crap and then you will get to know real persecution.

I think you're right. She sounds like she's really crossing into proselytizing. Isn't proselytizing the one thing really against the rules?

She's says she's her eto try and get us to wake up to Christianity and accept it again. That sounds like proselytizing.

Should we ban her? She certainly is bugging us and doesn't listen much... she seems less about understanding us now and more about 'stirring the pot', whatever that means. She's just making us pissed.

At least stick her in the Lion's Den. And please don't let her change her name. A different avatar might be appropriate though. Like one of these:

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?/gallery/image/1325-head-up-ass/

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?/gallery/image/1326-headupassjpg/

As Florduh once pointed out, "Shit happens, god doesn't." If J can prove any of her spiritual miracles, I think the James Randi foundation will still make her a millionare.

Oh, I forgot, it's a "personal relationship" full of "hole filling". Those things are hard to prove, eh?:HaHa:

I have just read some of Justynas latest post – she’s just repeating and repeating the same old thing - us atheists are sinners and in need of her god, and she won't give up until we all go back. shes been saying this is an ever increasing self righteous and annoying manner. While I agree that we don't have to read her posts, and can avoid them if we wish, it is obvious that all this post is going to do is go on and on about how we need her god. The same old shit.