Goodbye Jesus

Former Christian Friend Became An Atheist/satanist

Guest Justyna

Bye Realist, bye RecoveringFromChristianity, bye Ancey....Im sure you will be back eventually and if I am not banned, I will probably still be here :)

Justyna - the Don Quixote of Christianity in a non-believing land.

:lmao:

I love you for this.

... Luna ... I hear you are MORE evil than me!!! And I so DEARLY wanted that tag!!! :fdevil:

This person reminds me of Sarah Palin. The same approach toward reality (or even worse!) and full of "I, me, mine". We own her an apology? Fuck!

I think this is the most mentally fucked up christian I have ever met.

I know some people have fun with her, but I don't know why. She does not only not answer any difficult question, she even says:"I don't care. I will not think about your question! This discussion is my monologue with the world."

She treats us like idiots.

Guest Justyna

I remember I had A LOT of opposition when I started seeking God for real real at age 12. First off, both my parents did not like it and thought I was getting too deep into it. But I didnt care..there I was 12, 13, 14 years old and basically not listening to my parents so that I can listen to God. I would always be reading the Bible daily, and my mom hated that. I would subscribe to those free christians magazines that would come in the mail (this was before the internet boom) and my mom would get the mail and throw them out. I was not allowed to go to church when I was younger, even though I wanted to so bad. I started going when I was like 15/16 and could drive or get my older friends to take me with them. It was tough. I had great opposition, but I persisted. I can look back and see that now. I can see Gods hand in all this and how He orchastrated it.

When my breakthrough finally happened at around age 18..it was aaaaaaaaaaaamazing! It was like everything that I was studying in the Bible suddenly just "clicked" and I got it..I got if for the first time ever. It was definitley one of those "aha" moments and everything that did not make sense before, finally made sense to me. He would talk to me EVERYDAY after that. I finally found what I was looking for. Its real folks...you just have to be willing to seek Him and go all the way.

Why shouldnt I feel good about myself and feel special and unique? I feel those things because thats what God has told me and thats what the Word says. The only difference is that my "specialness" comes from Jesus and who I am in Him not in my accomplishments or what I do. If you are going to boast, boast in Him, and I do. I dont think I am all that on my own...lol...only with Him. Without Him I am nothing, but with Him I am the bomb dot com! Mwahahhaa...lol. I think its good and healthy. I dont have low self esteem when I am in Him, cause I know through Him I can do all things and I am more than a conqueror..woo-hoo! And why is that? Because His Word is true. He said if we humble ourselves before Him (which I have) then He will make us great for His Name's sake.

Do you remember a few days ago, when I was talking about you having love that is contaminated by your own desires, and not pure love? Well, this is another example. I'll elaborate.

You believe in god and christianity. You think this is an awesome gift, and you want to give it to us. However, your reasons for doing so are not pure. You are driven by pride to give us this 'gift', not love. If you were not driven by pride, you would not force this 'gift' on people who have told you outright do not want it. We have tried your 'gift' before, and found it to be something quite awful. What you are doing is giving us a beautiful box, but when we open it, it's full of venomous spiders. We've seen the venomous spiders and thrown the box away. YOu're still looking at the outside of the box and telling us how wonderful it is. You've never opened it and seen the spiders.

Yet again, you are demonstrating your fake, contaminated love, through behaviours like (1) not listening to us. (2) Telling us we are wrong for not believing in god. (3) Telling us that you are special, (implication being that we are NOT, we are just god's rejects).

You don't know what love is. The only person you love is yourself. You say you love god, but you ONLY love god because you think he's saving you from hell (which he created to torture people in!). Your love is completely selfish and self centred. You only love god because of what you can get for yourself. You don't know what love is, and this is evidenced by the paragraph above that you wrote.

Most tellingly, you wrote "He said if we humble ourselves before Him (which I have) then He will make us great for His Name's sake."

Please demonstrate to me HOW you have humbled yourself, because all I am seeing is pride and arrogance. You don't understand what humility is. A person who had humbled themselves would never post something like that. As a christian, I never would have said something like that. I knew what humility was. I knew my place. I knew not to talk out of turn, and to listen to others and take correction from them, even if I knew they were wrong. It was not my place to challenge others, to argue, or to embarrass them. I knew not to force my beliefs on others, because that is selfish. I knew not to draw attention to myself. Anything that drew attention to me drew attention away from god, as I understood it. But even at that point, I knew I was not humble. My pride and my desires were a constant threat to serving god faithfully, because they would contaminate my actions (as they are doing right now to your actions).

I was by no means a perfect christian, but I was committed enough as a christian to take very seriously any correction someone gave me, and examine my own motives. I took my faith very seriously. It seems I took my faith a lot more seriously than you do.

You come here and write things like what you posted above, but you don't understand what love is, what compassion is, or what humility is. You are a fake, self serving lipservice christian, who only worships god because you are scared of hell. This is evidenced by your posts, especially posts like what I highlighted above. If you were right with god (assuming god exists) there is NO WAY something like that could come out of you. If the holy spirit was really inside you, it would not be possible for you to write something as arrogant and hubristic as what you posted above. I've known some amazing christians in my time, Justyna, and there is no way they would ever write something like that.

You are a fake christian, Justyna, and the proof of it is in every self serving, pride filled post that you write. If that is the christianity you are advertising, I don't want it.

Maybe you should get right with god before you come here and prattle your egotistical garbage.

... Luna ... I here you are MORE evil than me!!! And I so DEARLY wanted that tag!!! :fdevil:

Hehehe...I earned it. I worship at pagan altars and have tattoos and fuck my live in sin boyfriend!

I also drink, smoke, cuss, and work in an occult shop.

I blasphemed the holy spook. I've never been baptized.

I win at the evil game! Without killing people or kicking puppies.

Vigile,

The answer to your question and apparently Super's question is: RELATIVITY... I might have a nice life, but I am not a millionaire....to a millionaire, I am poor....likewise to people in Africa, I am rich. To the people in Africa, it seems unfair that I have clean water and a bed and healthcare. I understand this. Now to me, it seems unfair that I dont live in a 20 bedroom mansion and drive a Rolls-Royce and eat caviar everyday of my life. I am not complaining about my life, I am just making a point. Do you get it?

Indeed I do. You are shallow and selfish. You talk about how you aren't rich and compare this to children who are dying. You suffer from some serious morality failure. Xianity has not made you a better person, likely it's made you worse.

If god can help you get an A on your test, why is he so powerless to feed a starving child crying out for help?

If God said, "okay listen children, here are the 25 things you need to know about Me and thats all there is to know about Me." Can you imagine how bored we would be with God? I would be.

Well, there's your problem right there, Justyna. You think that knowing details about a friend makes them boring. That's not what relationships are about.

We are all like this, not just me. How many marriages fall apart because the "mystery" is gone and the "spark" is missing and there is nothing left to figure out. Humans get boring really fast...but God is not human...His personality goes on forever and His love goes on forever and His mercy is forever. We humans have a max limit we reach with everything..but God has no limit to anything. I love that about Him. He always suprises me in some way.

Also if there were only 25 things to know about God, that would mean He has limits and He was finite and would NOT make Him God. The fact that He is endless and we will never fully know Him, does in fact make Him God. If there were only 25 things to God to understand, then we would all be on our knees begging God to reveal something new to us about Himself and His ways so that we wouldnt die of boredom. Think about it. So dont complain that you dont understand everything about Him. We never will. We are making Him like a human, and He is not. He is above us. Humans can be figured out, God cannot be figured out completely. Hes too vast for us to know Him fully. It says we will spend all eternity praising Him for His wonders and His greatness..wow, I am blown away by this!

Marriages don't fall apart because the 'mystery' or the 'spark' is missing. You've been watching too many movies.

The 'spark' is not love. The spark is just the beginning of attraction, and attraction is not love. When you love someone, they can NEVER get boring. Well, they can bother you with intimate details about electronic fuel injection or ceramic brake pads, but you actually never get sick of their company.

I'm marrying my partner soon. We've been together the best part of a decade. There is nothing better than when he gets home. Just being around him makes me feel better, even when we're fighting.

Yet more evidence that you don't know what you're talking about, Justyna. You don't know what love is, and yet you come here and preach to us, who know love far more intimately than the selfish, self serving love you profess. You only love god because you think he's saving you from hell. I love my partner because of who he is, not because of anything he does. You can only love god for things he does. Therefore, you can never really love god, or anyone, for that matter. Don't preach to us about loving or understanding god. We have a far better handle on it than you ever will.

Guest Justyna

Donna,

I am going to disagree with you. Heres why. After I had that great big spiritual breakthrough at age 18..the "high" lasted about 4 years or so. I saw miracles, I felt Gods pressence, I was blessed with just about everything that a girl could want...and I was very very happy. Then when I turned about 22 or so, things started falling apart. My parents got a divorce and many other things started happening that were very hard for me to deal with. Naturally I sought God and clung to Him. Things went from bad to worse, and it just seemed like I went on this rollercoaster ride where I had many problems to deal with. This continued for years. I was still a Christian, but I had a hard time dealing with some things in my life. It was not all perfect, and I did not just seek God because of what I could get. I remained a Christian and faithful despite the hardships I was going through. Fast-forward a few years later, I am 26/27 and I go visit my dad. Things go bad with him and I have had enough by that time. I started running from God after what happened with my dad and how he treated me. I was angry with God, I did come on this site, and I said I was ready to leave God altogether. Of course I never did, but that is what I set out to do. Anyway...the point is, I do know harships and struggles and there were times that I was not always close to God like in my early years when I was a young girl. I faced many hard things, but I didnt leave. Looking back I can see the battle and I can see the test. I stayed with it, despite everything.

Could it be that some here have left God when things got tough? I know I wanted to leave God. He was not doing what I wanted Him to do. He was not blessing me like before. I could not sense Him etc. Things got messy for me..and like I mentioned at one point I wanted to end my life. That was my lowest.

Now I am over my faith crisis and I have no intention to go back there again. I guess you can say I made it to the other side. I didnt quit when it got tough. I wonder if people here quit when it got tough. Just curious. The battle for our souls is a very real one.

ETA: I love God now more than ever..even though He allowed those bad thing to happen to me. I assure you I know love now. I am more greatful for Him than ever before. I am GLAD He let me go through those things. I dont just love God for what He does. I love His character and for who He is. I assure you that. When I was 18..yeah I loved Him for what He did for me. Now I have grown and I know that I love Him more despite the fact that He let me experiecne pain and hardships. That is more than what people here can say. When things got tough, they bailed on God. Thats what happened right? No wait, it is God who left them right? Even though He is omnipresent..He left them right? I think not. Please dont tell me that I dont love God, and that He is only in my life for what He can do for me. Not true at all. I was tested in that area and now I love Him despite the things I went through. Im still here, still a Christian..people here are not anymore. That says something. I also stopped hearing Gods voice after I was hearing it for many years. Boy was that hard to take..I was utterly in despair after that...many people here said that God was silent towards them. God was silent toward me too..but I didnt leave Him despite the fact that He was like some people here. Ive been faithfil (not perfect) but faithful even after He took away the thing I loved the most...HIM! :( Yeah I hear Him again, but I assure you that I went through several seasons where He was dead silent. I still didnt leave Him. It was a test..and I passed. You guys failed the test, and left Him (Oh wait, you guys stopped believing in Him cause you were UNABLE to believe again). Balonga! Everyone goes through that...some decide to press through, while others leave. Guess what? It was all a test!! He was testing you guys and you guys failed! Just admit it, instead of saying He is not real...you were Christians once..you KNOW He is real. Saying He is not real is the easy way out...cause now you dont have to serve Him. If you agree and say He is real, you will have to go back and get back on the horse so to speak.

Oh and and and....you guys ONLY love what you can see..your partners. How much more difficult is it to love someone you cannot see for the time being? How much more faith do you need for that?

The only thing that seriously interests me is God...I can talk about Him for hours and hours at a time. Everything else becomes boring to me real fast.. Notice I dont talk about business or psych or medicine or law or politics (yuck politics)...seriously those things are boooooooooooooooooooooooooring to me. *yawn* I could fall asleep, cause they do nothing for me in the end.

I like the attention in this thread in the sense that I love to talk about God! I love to talk about how good He is and how amazing He is. I can go on for hours (and I have).

I get that it can annoy people though.

If you loved god, you wouldn't talk to him for hours and hours at a time. YOu wouldn't talk. You would LISTEN.

You only love god because he listens to you when nobody else will.

Your whole relationship with god is driven by pride. Why don't you see that when it is as obvious as the nose on your face?

This person reminds me of Sarah Palin. The same approach toward reality (or even worse!) and full of "I, me, mine". We own her an apologize? Fuck!

I think this is the most mentally fucked up christian I have ever met.

I know some people have fun with her, but I don't know why. She does not only not answer any difficult question, she even says:"I don't care. I will not think about your question! This discussion is my monologue with the world."

She treats us like idiots.

... that's the fun of it Michael! The longer we keep her posting the more stupid she looks! She doesn't realise people will be looking at her replies and having no difficulty working that out for themselves!

Tell me ... how come has she suddenly got "Skeptic" beside her user name? Maybe it was meant to be "Septic"! :lmao:

Why it is so hard to accept that I believe in God? I remember hearing Gods voice at 3 and 4 years old. I remember seeing His figure in my room one night. Now I know you guys will say that I was just a child and I had an "imginary" friend, but I assure you this was not the case. It was God. I dont really remember what my parents voice sounded like when I was 3 and 4, but I sure remember Gods voice very well.

Don't you know, seeing God means death?

Yes. I was thinking this too. Isn't laying your eyes upon god certain death? Isn't that in the OT somewhere?

It begs the question, Justyna. Who DID you see? Because if it was god, you'd be dead. So who else might it be?

Ouroboros,

No I never asked God why innocent children suffer...and so I never got an answer.

.... once again .... too tough a question heh? Or might you not like god's answer? I forgot .... he may not answer!

Or maybe because unlike so many here, I just dont need to know. I am fine with not knowing everything. My faith is not going to be shaken just because I dont understand something about God. I could careless.

If you can't ask the hard questions, Justyna, you'll never mature as a christian. You'll just have a shallow understanding of god, you'll never really know god. Not unless you ask these kinds of questions.

Why it is so hard to accept that I believe in God? I remember hearing Gods voice at 3 and 4 years old. I remember seeing His figure in my room one night. Now I know you guys will say that I was just a child and I had an "imginary" friend, but I assure you this was not the case. It was God. I dont really remember what my parents voice sounded like when I was 3 and 4, but I sure remember Gods voice very well.

Yes. I was thinking this too. Isn't laying your eyes upon god certain death? Isn't that in the OT somewhere?

It begs the question, Justyna. Who DID you see? Because if it was god, you'd be dead. So who else might it be?

... I know ... it was Santa bringing the Chrissy pressies!!

Maybe this is some kind of "sixth sense" on the internet. We are here to help her to understand that she is not living a real life.

Guest I Love Dog

He is not real...you were Christians once..you KNOW He is real. Saying He is not real is the easy way out...cause now you dont have to serve Him. If you agree and say He is real, you will have to go back and get back on the horse so to speak.

Hahaha, Donna, I'd say that given what you've been dished up in life you needed a crutch and guess what? You found it.

If you believed in a god and he let all that shit happen to you then I'd be dumping that belief in Yahweh, for sure.

I've told you several times where Yahweh came from and still you persist with the belief that he is real. HE IS NOT REAL! Honest!

I've led a wonderful life, without having to go through what you've been through and I haven't been a believer for 50 years.

All my brothers and sisters, daughters and grandchildren are atheists and none of them have had a moment's worry in their lives. All without a belief in imaginary god or gods.

Christianity attracts people who need a crutch, and Christianity churns out people who can't survive without that crutch that they provide.

Live life properly, without an imaginary crutch, become a complete human being. Throw away your crutch. Jesus said get up and walk. Do it!

Guest Justyna

He is not real...you were Christians once..you KNOW He is real. Saying He is not real is the easy way out...cause now you dont have to serve Him. If you agree and say He is real, you will have to go back and get back on the horse so to speak.

Hahaha, Donna, I'd say that given what you've been dished up in life you needed a crutch and guess what? You found it.

If you believed in a god and he let all that shit happen to you then I'd be dumping that belief in Yahweh, for sure.

I've told you several times where Yahweh came from and still you persist with the belief that he is real. HE IS NOT REAL! Honest!

I've led a wonderful life, without having to go through what you've been through and I haven't been a believer for 50 years.

All my brothers and sisters, daughters and grandchildren are atheists and none of them have had a moment's worry in their lives. All without a belief in imaginary god or gods.

Christianity attracts people who need a crutch, and Christianity churns out people who can't survive without that crutch that they provide.

Live life properly, without an imaginary crutch, become a complete human being. Throw away your crutch. Jesus said get up and walk. Do it!

The Bible says that the unbelievers "worry free life," is only for a moment. You will give an account for this life and you will face God and explain to Him why you did not accept His Son as your Savior. (So will your children and grandchildren provided they do not get saved before they die). Hope you have a good answer....this life will pass and the next will start for all eternity. Dont be deceived..WAKE UP!

The Bible says that the unbelievers "worry free life," is only for a moment. You will give an account for this life and you will face God and explain to Him why you did not accept His Son as your Savior. Hope you have a good answer....this life will pass and the next will start for all eternity. Dont be deceived..WAKE UP!

Preaching and then threatening people with hell. What an asshole.

• Like 1

Donna,

I am going to disagree with you. Heres why. After I had that great big spiritual breakthrough at age 18..the "high" lasted about 4 years or so. I saw miracles, I felt Gods pressence, I was blessed with just about everything that a girl could want...and I was very very happy. Then when I turned about 22 or so, things started falling apart. My parents got a divorce and many other things started happening that were very hard for me to deal with. Naturally I sought God and clung to Him. Things went from bad to worse, and it just seemed like I went on this rollercoaster ride where I had many problems to deal with. This continued for years. I was still a Christian, but I had a hard time dealing with some things in my life. It was not all perfect, and I did not just seek God because of what I could get. I remained a Christian and faithful despite the hardships I was going through. Fast-forward a few years later, I am 26/27 and I go visit my dad. Things go bad with him and I have had enough by that time. I started running from God after what happened with my dad and how he treated me. I was angry with God, I did come on this site, and I said I was ready to leave God altogether. Of course I never did, but that is what I set out to do. Anyway...the point is, I do know harships and struggles and there were times that I was not always close to God like in my early years when I was a young girl. I faced many hard things, but I didnt leave. Looking back I can see the battle and I can see the test. I stayed with it, despite everything.

You think that staying a christian through tough times means that you love god for what he is, not what he does? We ALL did that. I have endured much more hardship than you in my life, Justyna, and I was a committed christian the whole time. I guarantee you, you don't know what suffering is. Ever eaten out of a bin? I didn't think so.

You clung to god because you thought he'd help you. Again, this is self serving, not love. To still love god, even when you think he has deserted you, that is love. You know nothing of love, Justyna, and it is more and more obvious from the things that you post. You need to take a long hard look at yourself, and see this for yourself. You are a shallow, uncaring christian, and your behaviour and attitude is evidence of it.

Also, you have to remind us that you 'stayed with it, despite everything.'. Can you not see the pride manifest in this statement? You give YOURSELF the glory for staying with god, not god.

Could it be that some here have left God when things got tough? I know I wanted to leave God. He was not doing what I wanted Him to do. He was not blessing me like before. I could not sense Him etc. Things got messy for me..and like I mentioned at one point I wanted to end my life. That was my lowest.

I did not leave god because it got 'hard'. You want to believe that because it makes it easier for you to paint us as 'satan worshipping', lazy unbelievers. You have to believe a lie about us because you can't handle the truth. Maybe it is easier for you to be a christian because you don't ask yourself the hard questions because you're satisfied with your shallow experience of god. You don't want to know god fully, because that would require effort and self examination. You're only interested in god for the warm fuzzies, not the hardship of understanding him more. That is why you ignore our hard questions.

Now I am over my faith crisis and I have no intention to go back there again. I guess you can say I made it to the other side. I didnt quit when it got tough. I wonder if people here quit when it got tough. Just curious. The battle for our souls is a very real one.

More of this "I made it to the other side. I didn't quit when it got tough." Can't you see that these statemetns are driven by pride? You're giving yourself the glory. If you were giving god the glory, those sentences would have read "god didn't let me quit, he helped me make it." You seriously don't get it, do you? You can't see the arrogance and the pride in your own writing, even when it's pointed out to you.

ETA: I love God now more than ever..even though He allowed those bad thing to happen to me. I assure you I know love now. I am more greatful for Him than ever before. I am GLAD He let me go through those things. I dont just love God for what He does. I love His character and for who He is. I assure you that. When I was 18..yeah I loved Him for what He did for me. Now I have grown and I know that I love Him more despite the fact that He let me experiecne pain and hardships. That is more than what people here can say. When things got tough, they bailed on God. Thats what happened right? No wait, it is God who left them right? Even though He is omnipresent..He left them right? I think not. Please dont tell me that I dont love God, and that He is only in my life for what He can do for me. Not true at all. I was tested in that area and now I love Him despite the things I went through. Im still here, still a Christian..people here are not anymore. That says something. I also stopped hearing Gods voice after I was hearing it for many years. Boy was that hard to take..I was utterly in despair after that...many people here said that God was silent towards them. God was silent toward me too..but I didnt leave Him despite the fact that He was like some people here. Ive been faithfil (not perfect) but faithful even after He took away the thing I loved the most...HIM! :( Yeah I hear Him again, but I assure you that I went through several seasons where He was dead silent. I still didnt leave Him. It was a test..and I passed. You guys failed the test, and left Him (Oh wait, you guys stopped believing in Him cause you were UNABLE to believe again). Balonga! Everyone goes through that...some decide to press through, while others leave. Guess what? It was all a test!! He was testing you guys and you guys failed! Just admit it, instead of saying He is not real...you were Christians once..you KNOW He is real. Saying He is not real is the easy way out...cause now you dont have to serve Him. If you agree and say He is real, you will have to go back and get back on the horse so to speak.

Oh and and and....you guys ONLY love what you can see..your partners. How much more difficult is it to love someone you cannot see for the time being? How much more faith do you need for that?

You have not really experienced pain and hardship, Justyna. You just think you have. And you accuse us of bailing on god, because you are full of pride. You have to ACCUSE us of things, rather than listening. That is pride talking, not love.

You're so proud you passed the test. I get it. It's more evidence of what I said earlier. You only love god because of the things he does. If you really knew what love was, you wouldn't say he was 'testing you guys and you failed!" That makes you feel great, doesn't it? That you're better than us? You love that, because you're full of pride, not love. That's what your love of god produces. Hubris. It's all about how good you are, and how crap we are for not being christians. How do you expect to do missionary work when you paint us as 'satan worshippers' ie, the enemy? You are incapable of loving us, so you have to keep accusing us of horrible things, like laziness, and walking out on god, and saying I took the easy option.

You know how I know your deconversion was fake? It's because you think that walking out on god is the easy option. If you'd actually lost your faith for a time, you'd know it isn't. But you went and accused me of taking the 'easy option', and identified the easy option as giving up on god. You know nothing.

Keep posting. Everything you write just proves my point more.

You're telling me I'm lazy? I asked myself the hard questions. You don't. That's not effort, that's just not bothering to put any mroe effort into your knowledge of god than the bare minimum.

You didn't love god til you saw him, Justyna. Don't go telling me I love my partner only because I can see him. If you weren't hearing anything from god, you wouldn't love him. thats why you had your little pretend deconversion.

The Bible says that the unbelievers "worry free life," is only for a moment. You will give an account for this life and you will face God and explain to Him why you did not accept His Son as your Savior. Hope you have a good answer....this life will pass and the next will start for all eternity. Dont be deceived..WAKE UP!

.... the WAKE UP is for you I am afraid!

The trouble is until you see the TRUTH the bible is MAN'S word, you will think no differently! See you are basing EVERYTHING around a false premise so naturally ALL your calculations are incorrect!

Justyna, MAN made the christian god in his own image!!! GET USED TO IT! The christian god (unfortunately for christians) should be one of the easiest to disprove PROVIDING a person puts in the hard yards! Justyna was NEVER prepared to do the hard yards ... hence the big FAIL!

Guest Justyna

Anyway...life is good now again. I have passed my crisis of faith. It was very long and very tiring. The last year has been amazing. I started to hear Gods voice again, I have started being blessed again, and most importantly I did learn what real love is. Real love is not leaving God just because He does not do what we want Him to do. Real love is holding onto Him when He is no where to be found. Real love is when He allows you to go through hell and you still genueinely praise Him even though your life is falling apart....because you understand that He is good and that you dont have to have it your way or get what you want. Ive learned that.

Okay..today I do get what I want..and I am blessed again, but I went through many many years where this was not the case. Now its back on! I am in a better place, and much much happier. I understand why I went through some of the things I did. I appreciate them and I appreciate God more now then ever. Now I get things I want, but it really doesnt even matter if I do or not..since being His is good enough. The things we get are just the icing on the cake. The real gift is Him. Today I am more confident in Him then ever before. (AKA, I am 'prideful' and 'arrogant'..lol) I believe in Him more now that I went through things then when I was much younger. It strengthened my faith for sure. With that I am going to bed...good night, sleep tight :)

The Bible says that the unbelievers "worry free life," is only for a moment. You will give an account for this life and you will face God and explain to Him why you did not accept His Son as your Savior. (So will your children and grandchildren provided they do not get saved before they die). Hope you have a good answer....this life will pass and the next will start for all eternity. Dont be deceived..WAKE UP!

... and for fucks sakes! DO go learn SOMETHING about bibilical history and where your EVIL hell doctrine came from! Your ignorance of christianity is ASTOUNDING!!!

Guest Justyna

Donna,

I dont think you read the part where I clearly said that 'God stopped talking to me AFTER He had talked to me for many many years.' I was devistated. Do you know how that feels? Its worse than if you never heard God in the first place. I felt like I was mourning the death of a spouse or something. Thats when I wanted to kill myself..I felt He did leave me...but I still loved Him, and I didnt leave Him or lose my faith or anything else. Okay I got very mad at Him, but I still praised Him at church as I cried and tears rolled down my face and I didnt want to face the next day.

Its not that I want to make anyone here feel bad..I just want them to wake-up and realize it was a test...God didnt leave us, ever. He was there....so try again...you know He is real, you once knew Him.

Oh and let God deal with my "pride"..worry about your unbelief in Him first.

... and for fucks sakes! DO go learn SOMETHING about bibilical history and where your EVIL hell doctrine came from! Your ignorance of christianity is ASTOUNDING!!!

"Fundies don't like their own bible."

Donna,

I dont think you read the part where I clearly said that 'God stopped talking to me AFTER He had talked to me for many many years.' I was devistated. Do you know how that feels? Its worse than if you never heard God in the first place. I felt like I was mourning the death of a spouse or something. Thats when I wanted to kill myself..I felt He did leave me...but I still loved Him, and I didnt leave Him or lose my faith or anything else. Okay I got very mad at Him, but I still praised Him at church as I cried and tears rolled down my face and I didnt want to face the next day.

Its not that I want to make anyone here feel bad..I just want them to wake-up and realize it was a test...God didnt leave us, ever. He was there....so try again...you know He is real, you once knew Him.

I know you addressed this to Donna, but I have to say "try again" is what I did. Over and over, and it didn't get better. Things only got better when I left for good and rebuilt my life based on what I felt was right, not what I was told was right.

Have you ever heard a battered woman describe going back to an abusive husband? I'm only asking because it sounds the same as what you posted. "I know he hurts me, but it's because he loves me. I just need to get that through my thick skull! I'll never leave him because I know he just wants what's best for me. This is what I deserve."

Donna,

So when I felt that god had abandoned me, that's not as good as when you did, because you have the arbitrary experience of god 'speaking' to you audibly?

What is this? Justyna is better than everyone else day?! What are you trying to prove? God loves you more than he loves us? Thanks for rubbing our noses in it, bitch.

You say you were so upset you nearly killed yourself? Well maybe you should have tried harder, because some of us actually TRIED to kill ourselves. There are many people who had suicide experiences as christians on this website. What do you want, a medal for suicide ideation? You think that gives you credibility here? You think we haven't been that upset? Some of us have been that upset and MORE, to the point where we actually tried. Why would god let that happen? Why would god let someone be so upset that they went to the effort of actually trying to kill themselves, and were actually found in time by a third party? Don't say it was 'god's will' they were saved. Why would a loving god let someone get that upset by abandoning them that they actually go to the trouble of intentionally killing themselves, knowing as they do so that they are destined to hell for doing it? What kind of a god does that? You've never really suffered, Justyna. Anyone can FANTASIZE about suicide. It's a whole other kettle of fish to actually try. Jesus, if I was god, I wouldn't talk to you either.

How do you think we feel? I looked for god as earnestly as you did. So earnestly that I had to address the hard questions that you ignore because you can't face the answers. I couldn't continue in good conscience without examining the reasons why god allowed suffering, and why evil happened. I actually wanted to know god, not the feelgood version of god you're experiencing. I looked, and god disappeared. I found that the god of the bible did not stand up to even the most cursory scrutiny. Maybe that's why you stick your fingers in your ears and not answer any of our hard questions -- you KNOW your faith is empty, that's why you have to keep coming in here and vomiting your bigotry, to reassure yourself that you're right, not to help us regain our faith.

And now you have the gall to tell us we didn't look hard enough? You know nothing, and you overstep the mark. Do you really think it's your place to make that call? Is it your place, or gods? Learn your place, Justyna. You are making yourself equal with god every time you make that kind of accusation. That is pride. Maybe you should go get yourself right with god before you come here and spread any more of your poison.