Goodbye Jesus

Ex Christians And Social Conscience.

Greatest I am

We WERE having a decent converstions till the resident gang strolled by. I will try to post something coherent later.

Excuse us, but "the gang" you speak of, was here from the very first page and somehow you managed to derail the original topic. I do believe I was the first or second responder to Greatest's question.

I already threw in the towell with you Mriana. Peace sweetheart.

And FYI BAA, I am a redneck highschool dropout with a chemistry degree and a several years of experience. I loathe English teachers and the like....i.e. spinster women that find humor in reading old English literature. So perhaps you have too high an expectation for me.

That explains it. High School drop out who hates English and English Lit. Seems to me, if you work that many hours, then you shouldn't have any time to drop in here and if you have time to drop in here, then you don't technically work 14+ hours a day. Chemistry? Please spare me. Seems to me you're too lazy or crazy to explain your position or your a fraud Xian and not really a Xian or you don't know what it is. You don't like women and I don't like rednecks. Be that as it may, it doesn't matter how many hours you work, there is no excuse for your behaviour.

I just told you the truth so you could understand and you are still trashing me sweetie. Who's the one with the behavior issue? Concentrate Mriana.....a relationship.....give and take......trust......sacrifice..... I just told you my limitations thinking you would understand why I am not perfect, yet you take those and continue to bash me with my own shortcomings. Does this make sense to you?

Is it pretty standard that people either have a math/science brain or a liberal arts kind of brain? So yes, I am a pretty damn good analyst who manages a laboratory for a 100+ million dollar company. Also dingbat, I was approached by an old client to start my own laboratory because I did such a damn good job for them before I changed jobs. So, now, and pay attention......the first 10 to 12 hours of my day go to the large laboratory and the next 6 to 10 hours go to my laboratory......with children and a wife in the mix. So don't berate me sweetie, but sacrifice your arrogant ass attitude for some understanding. What is sad here is, even though I sacrifice to understand you, I not sure you are ever going to make sense.

Edit: And whose behavior crapped on this whole conversation? But somehow it's the evil non-Christian Christian's fault. To the gallows with you non-Chrisitan Christian!

And FYI BAA, I am a redneck highschool dropout with a chemistry degree and a several years of experience. I loathe English teachers and the like....i.e. spinster women that find humor in reading old English literature. So perhaps you have too high an expectation for me.

That explains it. High School drop out who hates English and English Lit. Seems to me, if you work that many hours, then you shouldn't have any time to drop in here and if you have time to drop in here, then you don't technically work 14+ hours a day. Chemistry? Please spare me. Seems to me you're too lazy or crazy to explain your position or your a fraud Xian and not really a Xian or you don't know what it is. You don't like women and I don't like rednecks. Be that as it may, it doesn't matter how many hours you work, there is no excuse for your behaviour.

I just told you the truth so you could understand and you are still trashing me sweetie. Who's the one with the behavior issue? Concentrate Mriana.....a relationship.....give and take......trust......sacrifice..... I just told you my limitations thinking you would understand why I am not perfect, yet you take those and continue to bash me with my own shortcomings. Does this make sense to you?

Is it pretty standard that people either have a math/science brain or a liberal arts kind of brain? So yes, I am a pretty damn good analyst who manages a laboratory for a 100+ million dollar company. Also dingbat, I was approached by an old client to start my own laboratory because I did such a damn good job for them before I changed jobs. So, now, and pay attention......the first 10 to 12 hours of my day go to the large laboratory and the next 6 to 10 hours go to my laboratory......with children and a wife in the mix. So don't berate me sweetie, but sacrifice your arrogant ass attitude for some understanding. What is sad here is, even though I sacrifice to understand you, I not sure you are ever going to make sense.

Dear, don't call me "sweetie". You are not entitled to call me any term of endearment or anything except my name. The thing is, you're the one who is still going on and on, so don't even try me with that "behaviour problem" crap. The fact is, everyone is complaining about your behaviour and if this were my board, I would have thrown your butt out of here by now and quite frankly, I don't think anyone here wants a relationship with you.

You never make sense, as others have pointed out also. Could be because of your high school drop out redneck education and only another high school drop out redneck would want you. I'm a skeptic and I seriously doubt the chemistry bit, esp given you don't have much of a vocabulary beyond name calling and no, I'm only using the words you called yourself.

• Super Moderator

All y'all! Play nice! This is supposed to be fun!

Dear, don't call me "sweetie". You are not entitled to call me any term of endearment or anything except my name. The thing is, you're the one who is still going on and on, so don't even try me with that "behaviour problem" crap. The fact is, everyone is complaining about your behaviour and if this were my board, I would have thrown your butt out of here by now and quite frankly, I don't think anyone here wants a relationship with you.

You never make sense, as others have pointed out also. Could be because of your high school drop out redneck education and only another high school drop out redneck would want you. I'm a skeptic and I seriously doubt the chemistry bit, esp given you don't have much of a vocabulary beyond name calling and no, I'm only using the words you called yourself.

Do I never make sense Mriana, or is it you that is incapable of comprehending. Is it true what the Bible speaks to....."those that have ears to hear".

Of course it's not, it from the Bile. Right?

Do I never make sense Mriana, or is it you that is incapable of comprehending. Is it true what the Bible speaks to....."those that have ears to hear".

It's not just me. Others here have said you don't make sense. That is you don't make sense, not that Bile. No one said anything about the Bile. BTW, "those who have ears" is also in the Gnostic Gospels. See that the problem is, you don't know didley about religion, not even your own.Oh and if you truly work as many hours as you say, then what are you doing wasting time calling everyone on Ex-C names?

It's not just me. Others here have said you don't make sense. That is you don't make sense, not that Bile. No one said anything about the Bile. BTW, "those who have ears" is also in the Gnostic Gospels. See that the problem is, you don't know didley about religion, not even your own.

Ok, I'm going to be serious for a minute. Did I not just tell you that I was a high school dropout that only has an apptitude for science? Is it fucking possible Mriana, that this would hender my ability to translate my thoughts from my brain/mind/noggin to the fucking paper? Are you so completely fucking thick that you can't comprehend how that might happen.......yet you continue to spout the obvious? NO SHIT. I write poorly. But let's crucify me instead of trying to have a relationship. Jesus Mriana. Let me guess, you have nine cats? (That's an insult to you but everyone else will get it...just so you know)

"Fools, although they hear, are like the deaf: To them the adage applies that when present they are absent."

-- Heraticlus

Oh, yeah, that predates your Jesus, and it's a Greek philosopher, so it must be wrong. Right?

It's not just me. Others here have said you don't make sense. That is you don't make sense, not that Bile. No one said anything about the Bile. BTW, "those who have ears" is also in the Gnostic Gospels. See that the problem is, you don't know didley about religion, not even your own.

Ok, I'm going to be serious for a minute. Did I not just tell you that I was a high school dropout that only has an apptitude for science? Is it fucking possible Mriana, that this would hender my ability to translate my thoughts from my brain/mind/noggin to the fucking paper? Are you so completely fucking thick that you can't comprehend how that might happen.......yet you continue to spout the obvious? NO SHIT. I write poorly. But let's crucify me instead of trying to have a relationship. Jesus Mriana. Let me guess, you have nine cats? (That's an insult to you but everyone else will get it...just so you know)

No two cats, but the idea that I have nine cats isn't an insult to me at all. I love most animals. You could call me an ape and I wouldn't care, because humans are apes, but that doesn't make me the crazy cat lady. She's down the street. However, if you cannot translate your thoughts into English, then that is further evidence that you probably did not go on to study chemistry at any college, which probably means you are actually a janitor at some lab.

"Fools, although they hear, are like the deaf: To them the adage applies that when present they are absent."

-- Heraticlus

Oh, yeah, that predates your Jesus, and it's a Greek philosopher, so it must be wrong. Right?

:lol: A lot of sayings he thinks are in the Bile pre-date his Jesus character. I think he's pissed off because many of us here know that his Jesus never existed and is just a character of fiction. The Jesus story is just more literature and nothing else.

-- Heraticlus

Why do you think if it posssibly predates Jesus that it is not from the Christian God?

Specifically, I was speaking to the truthfulness of the statement....not it's origin captain.

:lol: A lot of sayings he thinks are in the Bile pre-date his Jesus character. I think he's pissed off because many of us here know that his Jesus never existed and is just a character of fiction. The Jesus story is just more literature and nothing else.

The Jesus he thinks he knows never existed. Jesus is just an amalgamation of so many ideas and beliefs, and especially a lot of influence from Greek philosophy. If anyone has eyes and can really read, they can discover the connections. :)

Here's another quote from Heraclitus:

1. Although this Logos is eternally valid, yet men are unable to understand it — not only before hearing it, but even after they have heard it for the first time. That is to say, although all things come to pass in accordance with this Logos, men seem to be quite without any experience of it — at least if they are judged in the light of such words and deeds as I am here setting forth.

Sounds very Biblical, doesn't it? Except it was written several hundred years before Jesus...

Why do you think if it posssibly predates Jesus that it is not from the Christian God?

Because it was a Greek philosopher who didn't know about Jesus or Jews.

Historically speaking, the Stoics borrowed Heraclitus ideas and expanded on it to mean God, and the Christians borrowed it from the Stoics. Must simple explanation that "magical sky daddy did it." But who cares for history when if-perhaps-maybe arguments are soooooo much more convincing. :rolleyes:

Specifically, I was speaking to the truthfulness of the statement....not it's origin captain.

Meh.

Perhaps the captain of the original thought was Allah or Ahura Mazda?

Actually, it was inspired by the Ancient Prophets. Those who came from a distant star in the Xyhgy galaxy. You can't prove me to be wrong, so it must be the Truth™.

Meh.

:Wendywhatever: Before you ride in and save the masses, you might read the thread.

Meh2.

LOL, See, at least this is humorous.

You haven't seen anything until you've seen calculus applied to meh. :HaHa:

Calculus and I separated years ago at differential equations. It's been so long, I think I would have to start over in my 15 year olds algebra class. I am envious of those who stay current......sinful envy of course.

Calculus and I separated years ago at differential equations. It's been so long, I think I would have to start over in my 15 year olds algebra class. I am envious of those who stay current......sinful envy of course.

I'm reading Calc II at the moment... and it's a pain. Serious pain. I keep on f**ing up my trig-substitutions. Aaargh!

One simple question Mriana......why can you not accept that I may have a difficult time writing?

End, it's easy to accept that some people have a difficult time writing. It's harder (for me, at least) to understand why someone would choose to ignore the little squiggly red line which appears under a misspelled word. There's a difference between having a difficult time writing and being lazy or dismissive when actual help, in red, is offered.

Now I'm about to type a sentence using three of your misspelled words from just page seven of this thread:

Those who have an apptitude for throwing in the towell regarding their spelling errors may hender their acceptance as a conscientious contributor to the discussion.

Yours sincerely,

Non-spinster Two-cat Literature-loving Cracked Sweetie

One simple question Mriana......why can you not accept that I may have a difficult time writing?

End, it's easy to accept that some people have a difficult time writing. It's harder (for me, at least) to understand why someone would choose to ignore the little squiggly red line which appears under a misspelled word. There's a difference between having a difficult time writing and being lazy or dismissive when actual help, in red, is offered.

Now I'm about to type a sentence using three of your misspelled words from just page seven of this thread:

Those who have an apptitude for throwing in the towell regarding their spelling errors may hender their acceptance as a conscientious contributor to the discussion.

Yours sincerely,

Non-spinster Two-cat Literature-loving Cracked Sweetie

Dear Non-Spinster,

The only spell ck feature I see available is "not detected" when I push the button....no red lines on my page.

As respectful communication is vital, and spelling plays a role in communication, I shall try to make a concentrated effort. Thank you for the helpful correction/suggestion.

Signed,

Dropp OUt Rednek

Edit:

"Non-spinster Two-cat Literature-loving Cracked Sweetie"

This is why I love you people....a rabid sense of humor.

The Jesus he thinks he knows never existed. Jesus is just an amalgamation of so many ideas and beliefs, and especially a lot of influence from Greek philosophy. If anyone has eyes and can really read, they can discover the connections. :)

Here's another quote from Heraclitus:

1. Although this Logos is eternally valid, yet men are unable to understand it — not only before hearing it, but even after they have heard it for the first time. That is to say, although all things come to pass in accordance with this Logos, men seem to be quite without any experience of it — at least if they are judged in the light of such words and deeds as I am here setting forth.

Sounds very Biblical, doesn't it? Except it was written several hundred years before Jesus...

Let's not forget the Egyptian influence too. They had a lot of influence over the Hebrews and the eventual development of Xian fiction. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is loaded with "Biblical sayings", except Horus came centuries earlier. He was definitely the beginning and the end, just as the Book of the Dead states. To was the sun for that matter, during the time of animism. I could continue, but the thing is, Xianity is not original, which you and I know Ouroboros. It's just a rewrite of ancient mythology.

Because, you call people names and then act exactly like the names you call others and after you're called on it, you make excuses and become more hostile, with more name calling. Why should I listen to anything you have to say? BTW, I asked that a long time ago when I called you on the name calling, but you refused to answer. I take that to mean that we shouldn't listen to you. BTW, if you can't do calculus, I'm not sure how you became a scientist/chemist. You story lacks credibility, thus why I don't buy your excuse for your behaviour and do not see it as a legit excuse.