Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

I want to sponsor a child. Not adopt, heck no..just sponsor. He can and does have other women/men who love Him in this way, but it doesn't bother me. I LOVE Him and if it makes Him happy, than I'm happy too.

That's awesome that you're not hung up on monogamy - sounds like Jesus really isn't into that.

But just out of curiosity - why should you have to adopt? Hell just about any man who can talk and chew gum at the same time is capable of fathering a child with the woman he loves (or not, as the case may be). Why wouldn't Jesus do the same for you?

Guest JordanRiver

I think maybe I won't get married. Marriage is a lot of work...marriage to Jesus is easy. Like I'm really really satisfied and saturated in every dimension of my life right now. Marriage and kids ruin most things...hahaha

I think maybe I won't get married. Marriage is a lot of work...marriage to Jesus is easy. Like I'm really really satisfied and saturated in every dimension of my life right now. Marriage and kids ruin most things...hahaha

I'm not talking about you marrying an ordinary man - sounds to me like you have eyes only for Jesus.

I'm asking why don't you and Jesus make a baby together. That's what husbands and wives often do. I would think that Jesus the God of Fecundity should have no problem making that happen for you. The Holy Spirit knocked up Mary as I recall. Isn't it time that Jesus settles down with you and y'all start a family together?

Guest JordanRiver

I'm already married to Him. Saw a vision of a diamond ring on my finger years back...there will be the marriage of the Lamb in heaven though where all the True Christians will be officially espoused to Him forevermore. I can't wait. He's sexy :) In heaven we will not wed...only to Him.

Jesus is never going to leave me, or abuse me, or cheat on me. 

By definition Jesus cheats on you with every other Christian.  There is nothing exclusive about Jesus.  You pointed out that there are even cults that turn Jesus sexual so you know you are not the only one.  This forum is full of the evidence Christianity abuses people.  While somebody would have to exist in order to leave you I can assure you the emotion is the same to wake up one day and realize he was never there.  Thousands of us have been through it.  In fact it was harder to get through my realization that Jesus never existed than to get over he few times when I got dumped by a real, live human.

So why is everyone upset with me. 

I can't think of anybody who is upset with you.  Can you think of anybody who is upset with you?  You exaggerate a lot.  A few people is "so many" and nobody is "everyone".

I'm already married to Him. Saw a vision of a diamond ring on my finger years back...there will be the marriage of the Lamb in heaven though where all the True Christians will be officially espoused to Him forevermore. I can't wait. He's sexy :) In heaven we will not wed...only to Him.

Well that's great and all - but don't you want to make a baby with Jesus? Shouldn't he want to make a baby with you - his wife?

Is Jesus shooting blanks? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Happens to lots of guys as they get older.

"The bride of Christ" ugh - yes, the Bible encourages it. But, gross. I want to say, just grow up.

I was in love with Captain Kirk when I was 14..

Really?? For me it was David Bowie. I always like the weird ones :)

I'm already married to Him. Saw a vision of a diamond ring on my finger years back...there will be the marriage of the Lamb in heaven though where all the True Christians will be officially espoused to Him forevermore. I can't wait. He's sexy smile.png In heaven we will not wed...only to Him.

Well I guess compared to most actual guys...I can she where she is coming from. Have to say though that love for chicks is never what it is for guys do I hope this jesus of yours doesn't let you down. I've heard hes a player.

Guest JordanRiver

We do make babies as you put it. I have several projects I am working on. So those projects when completed are my BABIES in a sense. My projects and also what I do for work, He helps me.

He gets a bad rep. He's not a player...lol

We do make babies as you put it. I have several projects I am working on. So those projects when completed are my BABIES in a sense. My projects and also what I do for work, He helps me.

Sure is a lot of info around about a guy that doesn't appear to exist. Christians tell themselves and each other such big fat fibs.

Look, one of the first commandments God gave to Adam and Eve was to multiply and populate the earth.  And as you well know, shit that applied to Adam and Eve also applies to us (you know- that Original Sin stuff).  You have a biblical duty to make babies with your husband- and projects are not babies.

Now I don't know if you're being a bad wife by refusing to do your part- or if Jesus is being a bad husband spilling his seed upon your belly like Onan.  One way or another ya'll need to Get Right with God and start popping out babies.

Unless of course ya'll aren't REALLY married.  You aren't fornicating with Jesus are you??

• Like 1

Jordan do you prefer to be called "he" or "she"?  I would rather use the one you like to be called.

Guest JordanRiver

He loves me (us) more than any man could. He appreciates the things I do for Him, such as fasting and giving offerings. I was shocked by His love. Still am. I'm where I'm at because of Him. I give Him all the glory. My identity and everything is in Him. If He left me, I'd surely die. But He always says He won't and I choose to believe and trust Him.

Guest JordanRiver

I really love Him. If He left I would die of a broken heart. He knows that. So I cling to Him with everything I have. I never understood how that worked. I was always the strong independent type....but I let Him in all the way. He is the love of my life. Period. Now I find myaeld more at peace, and really really excited and happy for the future. I have hope. He says the way I cling to Him is beautiful :)

Guest JordanRiver

Wow...you guys hit upon something. Now I just want to sign off and go praise Him..on my face and knees. I should go. Bye :)

Just call me Jordan.

Wow...you guys hit upon something. Now I just want to sign off and go praise Him..on my face and knees. I should go. Bye smile.png

Just call me Jordan.

There are times when a pronoun is required and if you don't choose then don't blame people if they call you "it".

• Super Moderator
....but I let Him in all the way.     ..on my face and knees.

GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Maybe Jordan has a good thing going!

jesusfront.jpg

• Like 1

So was Jorden having sex with Jesus suppose to prove that Jesus is real?  Jordan was bitching and moaning about how we are not "open minded" enough.  

Guest JordanRiver

You know what....that made me laugh. The picture that is, lol Never seen that one before.

I am going to go ahead and share something....as though I have not been shocking enough.

I do not need one of those, nor any hand work of any kind.

So go ahead and ponder among yourselves and have fun guessing how I make it work. You will NEVER guess. I swear on a stack of Bibles I do not use that nor anything else.

Jesus does it better. YOU WILL NEVER GUESS, LIKE EVER.

seriously

enough... I don't care. But you seem awfully invested in having others interested in your (imaginary) sexual jollies... You are a cock tease for Jeebus.. big fucking deal. And from behind a computer screen... ooooooooo, I'm thrilled. (insert sarcasm font here)

Find a good BDSM club, you'll get more out of it and be able to spend time with real people outside your mom's house. There are those who would be more than happy to indulge your quirks... or just watch your amazing sex with your invisible and inscrutable zombie lover. Your safe word could be yeshua!

I don't think this is the appropriate venue for nonexistent supernatural sexual fetishes and narcissistic stroking of the disturbed.