Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

Guest JordanRiver

I will not be answering any questions because you guys do not want to hear the answers from me. You ask with the wrong motives. I am serious about this, so unfortunately, I will not be answering those kinds of questions. They will be mocked and ridiculed so there is not point to wasting my precious time.

Someone said I revealed too much. I disagree...I posted someone elses thoughts as a link in my first post. I made it clear they are not my words but that I have a similar relationship with Jesus. I have not mentioned too much in detail about my relationship with Him because those things are private. I am open about my relationship with Him like this, but I know where to draw the line. So no answers. Sorry.

Guest JordanRiver

You guys do not know what else to say so all you will repeat is how I need help and a psychiatrist etc etc. 

I disagree. I am intellectual. Logical. Articulate and I can carry myself well. So that argument can be dropped because THAT is the one that is getting old.

Okay Jordan.  I will give you a more reasonable question.

What exactly were you expecting as a response to your announcements regarding your sexuality with Jesus Christ?  What do you think a reasonable person would do?

Guest JordanRiver

I thought people would be interested, and OPEN-MINDED. 

I've been here since July, started posting recently.

So there is a lot on here how Christians are closed mined etc.

So to be honest with you, I thought people would be curious and wanted to know more.

Which is the case.

However, I did not expect so much immaturity and mockery. 

I do have a serious PM conversation with someone on here about this topic and they are getting all the answers from me, not factual solid in stone answers, just my experience and perspective. I enjoy their support and they know who they are smile.png

Guest JordanRiver

I am not completely shocked, but I wonder why more Christians do not see Jesus in this way.

I mean think about it.

When you are in a relationship with a man/woman you want to be with them. You start falling in love with them. You want to be close to them, you marry you love them deeply and sex is the natural outcome obviously. So why not like that with Jesus? I understand that He is not here in the flesh so that is why it does not make sense. Okay I will give them that. But they can at least THINK about Jesus in this manner. Jesus is my first love, so thinking of Him in a sexual way came naturally. It really did. I asked to go deeper with Him in my relationship with Him. Well this is what is coming out of that prayer. He took me deeper. I am mature, I can handle this. It is not weird. It's love.

ETA: We as Christians ought to love the Lord with everything. We ought to include Him in every area of our lives. Including sex/love.

I am not completely shocked, but I wonder why more Christians do not see Jesus in this way.

I mean think about it.

When you are in a relationship with a man/woman you want to be with them. You start falling in love with them. You want to be close to them, you marry you love them deeply and sex is the natural outcome obviously. So why not like that with Jesus? I understand that He is not here in the flesh so that is why it does not make sense. Okay I will give them that. But they can at least THINK about Jesus in this manner. Jesus is my first love, so thinking of Him in a sexual way came naturally. It really did. I asked to go deeper with Him in my relationship with Him. Well this is what is coming out of that prayer. He took me deeper. I am mature, I can handle this. It is not weird. It's love.

ETA: We as Christians ought to love the Lord with everything. We ought to include Him in every area of our lives. Including sex/love.

Because most Christians want to express their sexuality with real people.  Sure they pretend Jesus is real but they don't take it and run the way you do.  Most Christians have sexual needs that can only be fulfilled by another human being - live in the flesh.  They may plan to pursue this in the only church-approved-path but most of them will be driven by their instincts to have more normalish sexual relations.

Oh and sex is 10 times better once you realize Jesus isn't in your bedroom.  It's thinking Jesus is watching you that turns out to be not normal.

Jordan I wonder why you only refer to your original post reference being from " the children of god CULT " when it is defunct and now known as "THE FAMILY INTERNATIONAL " I think you could be a member of The fam  int'l CULT. Btw on the site that I linked to it teaches the male members to think of themselves as female in order to receive the love of jesus.  I wonder what this fetish is called ?

Guest JordanRiver

I 100% disagree with you MyMistake....

Sex with Jesus, a million times better....I know you want to know more, but I won't reveal the details.

Guest JordanRiver

Rain...

Think what you want. I already answered that question. You saying I am a member doesn't change the fact that I am not. Your pointless post was really annoying..sorry.

Guest JordanRiver

Sex with Jesus = AWE-MAZING!

Once you go Jesus, you won't go back...lol!

MyMistake, if you have never tried it, you have nothing to compare it to. So your opinion means nothing because you yourself do not know if sex with Jesus is in fact better. You do not know that since I am guessing you have never tried it.

jesus forbid that I ever do make a point with my annoying post's. I wouldn't want you to loose your hard on for jesus.

• Like 1

Sex with Jesus = AWE-MAZING!

Once you go Jesus, you won't go back...lol!

MyMistake, if you have never tried it, you have nothing to compare it to. So your opinion means nothing because you yourself do not know if sex with Jesus is in fact better. You do not know that since I am guessing you have never tried it.

I don't take sex advise from virgins.

Guest JordanRiver

My Mistake....

You will never know whether I am or not.

Anyway, to each their own.

JESUS PLEASE GET THE SHEETS AND BED READY, I'M READY TO GO TO BED WITH YOU!!!!!!

Good Night :)

Hi Jordan,

Given that xianity is toxic (case in point, your thread), we've been fucked by jesus too!

...and he's not even real.

• Like 2

since jordan is an eunuch as he/she claims to be,,,,,,,

not sure if this creature can have normal sex.

Maybe this is the background Jordan's being so coy about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berg

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/David_Berg

(Hmmm. This link is compromised... so please scroll down to the bottom of the David Berg Wiki page and click on the third External Link, leading to xFamily.org.)

http://www.has.vcu.edu/wrs/profiles/TheFamilyInternational2009-Present.htm

(This one's jerking me around too.  So please follow these steps.) 

Go here...

http://www.has.vcu.edu/wrs/

Click on 'Profiles of Religious and Spiritual Groups'

Select the letter F from the Profile Index.

Click on...

(The) Family International, 2009-Present

Read.

Thanks,

BAA

I don't think this is mentally healthy in any way. A delusional sexual relationship never really is. 

But it's also not the way the Christian's own Bible depicts a relationship between a believer and their "heavenly father."

If a God existed at all, God wouldn't be sexually interested in a human being, let alone a bunch of human beings.

But the fact that all the submissive devotion encouraged in churches can push some more fragile minds into thinking the way you do isn't exactly a total shock either.

But any sexual or romantic relationship is healthiest when it's between people with equal power in the relationship. 

It's why I was very happy to shed the bible's influence to be a submissive wife, etc. -- I saw way too many husbands who demanded their wives do everything the way they wanted it, and it led to a lot of abuse and unhappy relationships (mostly for wives.)

But the Jesus of the Bible never advocated carnal pleasures, so inventing a Jesus lover in your mind is especially unhealthy.

The analogy of the church being the bride of Christ came from one parable about how the church should be ready for Christ's return as a bride waiting for her betrothed to come find her and take her on to a new life. That is, to be pure, expectant, and prepared. That is all. It was a metaphor, and you're clearly taking it way too far from it's obvious intended meaning. 

Pulling this out of context and twisting it into a sexual fantasy is wrong scripturally, a corruption of that intended meaning.

To Christians, it would be a sexual perversion; to us here on ex-C, it's simply delusional.

I think it either prevents you from having a normal, healthy, human relationship... or if you have one, twists it into something gross that it isn't.

Having a fantasy of being with someone else who doesn't exist when you're intimate with a real human is a distraction from the real person you're with.

I fear that Christianity tells you that lust is wrong if you aren't married, and somehow in your mind you've decided that it wouldn't be a sin to have sexual feelings if you have them for Jesus, so it's sort of your escape clause. Instead of finding a healthy way to experience sexuality, you've channeled it into this unhealthy delusion.

Are you actually feeling sexual pleasure? Sure. Is it really with Jesus? Nope. Not even other Christians or the Bible itself backs up that this is an offer from God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. In the Bible, God is the creator, Jesus is the son and once-human example of God's love for the world and sacrifice to atone for sins, and the Holy Spirit is sent to be your conscience and comforter. (All of these concepts were adopted from other earlier religions, by the way.) But the early Christians did not like or approve of temple prostitutes that pagans had, didn't mix sexuality with religious mystical feelings. Any teaching that advocates that now is a cult, and has twisted the Bible's intended meaning. 

It does seem to add an extra layer of devotion and passion in worshippers (which is why the ancient Greeks and other religious sects were all for it) but at least those weren't imaginary encounters. 

I think what you're doing is unhealthy, and I don't think it's going to end with you in a good mental (or spiritual) place. 

I would suggest therapy if you need help breaking through this delusion and letting it go. But I figure, right now, it feels good to you and it's probably the only acceptable way for you to experience your own sexuality, so I think you won't seek treatment for it any more than an alcoholic or drug addict will until you hit an emotional rock bottom. 

I hope I'm wrong, because you're in a sad, unhealthy place, even if you don't realize it. Mentally unwell people seldom do. 

I wish you luck though. 

• Like 5

My suspicion originally was troll.  I'm not seeing real evidence otherwise.  

• Like 5

Hi Jordan,

Given that xianity is toxic (case in point, your thread), we've been fucked by jesus too!

...and he's not even real.

Did Jesus ever fuck me over?  Oh yes, my life certainly has been fucked over by Jesus.

Give your life to Jesus they said.  You have nothing to lose they said.  I was only six so I couldn't think of any reason my family was wrong.  It was my free will choice and had nothing at all do to with the brainwashing of the first grade Sunday school teacher my parents sent me to every week - right?  So now at the tender age I am "set free" and receive the "free gift".  GUILT!  Everything that comes natural to me is wrong.  Wait?  What?  Who told me about that before I signed up?  I have to please my Lord.  And it isn't possible for a human being to not sin when your very thoughts are crimes.  Oh and wait, not sinning for the wrong reasons is also a sin.  So I have to do the impossible and I have to force myself to experience emotions I don't have.  And all this while I am being told that I am worthless, my thoughts are worthless, my ego is worthless.  It's like having an abusive lover who needs to tear down the ego of his victim.  So as grow up I can't have a normal life.  My only job, my only purpose is to love Jesus, worship Jesus and study Jesus.  I am told, and I believe, that life is not a competition.  Life is a carefully orchistrated  theater.  It's a play and my Lord is the director and producer.  It's all in his hands.  So the only thing I need to think about is memorizing the Bible and learning how to pray for hours.

In a way I feel like Jesus locked me in his basement to use as a rape slave "wife".  Surprise!  Everything your were told is bullshit, now try to put your life together and catch up for all the decades you wasted.  Jesus fucked me over good.

... and he's not even real.

• Super Moderator

My suspicion originally was troll.  I'm not seeing real evidence otherwise.  

+1

• Super Moderator

I 100% disagree with you MyMistake....

Sex with Jesus, a million times better....I know you want to know more, but I won't reveal the details.

You started this thread. You talked about being a eunuch, you talked about having sex with an imaginary character, you left many unanswered questions to your rather unusual claims. Most trolls would try a bit harder. Step up or step out.