Goodbye Jesus

I'm Deeply In Love With Jesus

Guest JordanRiver

You actually read all of that?  "Time is the fire in which we burn."  -Dr. Soran, Generations (Star Trek Movie script).

Waste yours if you desire.

You guys ever see the South Park when Cartman forms a christian band and just changes the word "baby" in secular songs to "jesus" and they go Myrrh (there are no "platinum" albums in christian rock).  My favorite song that Cartman sang was a mock gospel tune with the lyrics:

"I can't wait to get on my knees and start pleasin' jesus

I can't wait to feel the warmth of his salvation all over my face"

SUCK.gif

There is a real good reason they choose to frame up that episode like that and this thread fits it great.

it would be fun to have that job and actually be widely watched.

It's always been a thing for the ladies to go for the "bad boys", and you're definitely taking that to the extreme, JordanRiver. I was taught that Jesus and the OT God are one and the same, so you're basically having a fantasy relationship with the ultimate Bad Boy character, the most repulsive, murderous, evil-minded being ever conceived by the imagination of humans. The next time you're imagining hopping onto Jesus like a department store kiddy ride, imagine him killing everyone with the flood and all the innocent life being wiped out. Let us know how hot that gets you.

• Like 2

I did not write this. I found this recently, and it was amazing because Jesus and I have a similar relationship. It confirmed my beliefs, as to just how much Jesus loves me. I think God likes it that I love His Son so much, that I do not care, and do not hold back. Love knows no limits.

Well I had to give you a point for replying.  It takes courage.  I'm pretty sure you could NOT post this stuff on a Christian website, am I right?

That's correct. You are right.

Jesus and you have a similar relationship? You DO realize that you're in love with a corpse, right?

... this is disturbing

and I'm far from vanilla, but this...

I guess religious ecstasy can morph into a fetish like anything else

still, disturbing.

Here's a song that I used to sing with the blues band in church at least once a month......you'll love it Jorden!! :yellow:  I used to put my whole heart into singing this song!! The church used to go crazy when we did this song!!!

I really do still love this song....;)

I just listened to this whole song and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • Like 1

Here's a song that I used to sing with the blues band in church at least once a month......you'll love it Jorden!! yellow.gif  I used to put my whole heart into singing this song!! The church used to go crazy when we did this song!!!

I really do still love this song....

I just listened to this whole song and I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I know what you mean hon. I sing, ''Falling in love with 'Cheese Whiz' now........wink.png

I did not write this. I found this recently, and it was amazing because Jesus and I have a similar relationship. It confirmed my beliefs, as to just how much Jesus loves me. I think God likes it that I love His Son so much, that I do not care, and do not hold back. Love knows no limits.

Well I had to give you a point for replying.  It takes courage.  I'm pretty sure you could NOT post this stuff on a Christian website, am I right?

That's correct. You are right.

Jesus and you have a similar relationship? You DO realize that you're in love with a corpse, right?

JordanRiver is not a corpse, so this just might be a similar relationship.

"The bride of Christ" ugh - yes, the Bible encourages it. But, gross. I want to say, just grow up.

I was in love with Captain Kirk when I was 14..

Really?  Some females have actually found Captain Kirk attractive?

I wouldn't have guessed that.  I always thought he was sortof a male scifi nerd's notion of what women would/should find attractive.  I wouldn't have guessed that they got it right to any extent.

You're joking, right???

I mean, I'm a straight man and I even would've fucked Kirk back in the day.

I guess we just have different tastes in men.GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Seriously, my wife thinks he's repulsive- and I kinda defer to her judgement on these matters.  But maybe her opinion of Kirk isn't typical- I dunno.

Oh yeah, it's typical -- at least among all the women I've ever discussed it with.

I guess I was too young to fall for Kirk... but I adored Patrick Stewart as Captain Picard. And I started associating baldness with power. (I mean, not to mention Lex Luthor being a strong nemesis to SUPERMAN--seriously, a contender with a guy who practically has god-like powers and Luthor is mortal, just smart, and the fact that testosterone is the reason for baldness....) So my husband started losing his hair in his early 20s and shaves his head... and when I saw him for the first time... I was like "WOW"

Funny... he still wishes he had a full head of hair even though I find his look perfect and so handsome. I think it's the same with girls and their boobs though. If they're flatter-chested, they wish they had more, even if the guy they're with loves their look. I mean, I know some fashion models--tall, slender, gorgeous... with adoring boyfriends, and they're like, "Yeah, but I have NO boobs."

Sigh. It feels like everyone wants something they don't have, even if it's bad for them. 

Sort of like people who are losing their faith in Christianity, and wish they just had more faith. 

(See how I brought it back around again to be relevant to this site? I SOOO win!!!)

• Like 4

Guest JordanRiver

It's always been a thing for the ladies to go for the "bad boys", and you're definitely taking that to the extreme, JordanRiver. I was taught that Jesus and the OT God are one and the same, so you're basically having a fantasy relationship with the ultimate Bad Boy character, the most repulsive, murderous, evil-minded being ever conceived by the imagination of humans. The next time you're imagining hopping onto Jesus like a department store kiddy ride, imagine him killing everyone with the flood and all the innocent life being wiped out. Let us know how hot that gets you.

He is God...He can do whatever He wants. He doesn't need your approval...obviously. He doesn't care if you like it or not. He does what He wants, and you cannot stop Him.

He is God...He can do whatever He wants. He doesn't need your approval...obviously. He doesn't care if you like it or not. He does what He wants, and you cannot stop Him.

Aha!   So might IS right. 

Got it!  ;)

Thanks for confirming what we Ex-Christians already knew about Biblegod, Jordan.

God is Kim Jong-un?  Who knew?

Guest JordanRiver

To some of the posters who are curious as to why I'm here, it's rather simple. Number one, God has rocked my world with this new intimate relationship with Him, and the other reason is that let us face it...I do not fit into the transitional Christian Church.

To some of the posters who are curious as to why I'm here, it's rather simple. Number one, God has rocked my world with this new intimate relationship with Him, and the other reason is that let us face it...I do not fit into the transitional Christian Church.

Okay, you have a divine boyfriend.  There are Christians who get along here but the way they accomplish that is by talking about other things.  Think about it.  Would you like to hear about the three-way I imagine that I had with the goddess Venus and the goddess Aphrodite?  Probably not.  So whatever you and your boyfriend do in the privacy of your bedroom should probably stay there.

Start preaching at people or defending the Bible and you will find a lot of people will be annoyed at you.

But our difference on religion shouldn't stop us from talking about other matters - right?

Guest JordanRiver

MyMistake......umm no one is telling you to read my post. If you don't like or agree with it, don't read it. I'm rather open, and wanted to share. I'm not preaching the Bible here...just my relationship with God.

Again, if you don't like my posting, stop reading them. There are like thousands of posts here to read.

Guest JordanRiver

It's not like anyone is MAKING you read it. For all I know you might have read it three times and are just too afraid to admit it. I come in peace...you're the one firing at me.

..let us face it...I do not fit into the transitional Christian Church.

This is totally true. It's interesting to hear of this take on one's "relationship" with Jesus. It is definitely not mainline Christianity.

• Super Moderator

I had to check my calendar. No, it's not April 1st.

Why do you feel the need to kiss and tell?  Are you inviting us to a Jesus orgy to enjoy group sex with you and your virile savior-god-man??

• Like 1

Just stop thinking about God and poof, he's gone.

• Like 1

So, you presume to speak for this god? Obviously you have some kind of evidence for same? If so, please supply it. And the bible isn't evidence, it's no different than the writings of Homer.

Right, you're different than the rest of the deluded xtians. Do you have any idea of how many times I've heard that in the past year?