Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Maybe this?

Ok, need help.

post-22148-0-85990500-1466222842_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

This one's a little better, but still strangely upside down. My iPad hates me.

post-22148-0-49836100-1466223419_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Best I can do right now. No makeup, still getting over the flu (just achy, now). You asked for it!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

. . . and apparently upside down?

Still pretty despite your angle and health and lack of war paint. Just like I figured you would be. 

• Like 1

wub.png   Oh Dude, you charmer!

Your turn, Dude. Give us a peek!

Daffy, You are adorable!!.I knew you would be so pretty!! And you don't even have to wear makeup!!!

Thanks for making my day. I had to stand up by my computer, twist myself upside down and do yoga first thing (not even awake yet!) to see you.... Lmao the whole time!! yelrotflmao.gif How the hell did you get those pictures upside down??

You sweet thing, you! Did you join us starting the Keto plan yet?

Oh God no!

Aw Margee. You're adorable too. <3

Well, when do we get to see you, Fwee?

• Like 1

There's now! Happy?

brad-pitt_416x416.jpg

:)

Daffy, You are adorable!!.I knew you would be so pretty!! And you don't even have to wear makeup!!!

Thanks for making my day. I had to stand up by my computer, twist myself upside down and do yoga first thing (not even awake yet!) to see you.... Lmao the whole time!! :yelrotflmao: How the hell did you get those pictures upside down??

Well I lost some weight on the flu diet - always a guaranteed success. Yeah, I'm heading to the store today to pick up a couple dozen eggs. Already have bacon. I could just about live off those two items alone!

• Like 1

Thanks for making my day. I had to stand up by my computer, twist myself upside down and do yoga first thing (not even awake yet!) to see you.... Lmao the whole time!! :yelrotflmao: How the hell did you get those pictures upside down??

Well I lost some weight on the flu diet - always a guaranteed success. Yeah, I'm heading to the store today to pick up a couple dozen eggs. Already have bacon. I could just about live off those two items alone!

There's now! Happy?brad-pitt_416x416.jpg

:)

{shudder} Ugh! I'm one of the few women in the world who have never found that man attractive. Thanks for putting me off my eggs this morning, fwee!

• Like 1

Wow! I multi quoted for the first time ever on accident! Have no idea how I did it! Woohoo!

• Like 1

Wow! I multi quoted for the first time ever on accident! Have no idea how I did it! Woohoo!

I  multiquoted one day by accident too!! I STILL don't really know how to do it!! Lmao

and I am another woman who dos not get one bit turned on by Brad Pitt!! eek.gif

Fwee....you have let us girls down!! woohoo.gif

Hey, Margee!!!!  I'm going to try to hang out more just for you!!!  wub.png

This thread made me laugh out loud today!  I love the pictures and yes, the upside down one made me stand on my head too!  What a beautiful group of people... in so many ways...

• Like 1

Hey, Margee!!!!  I'm going to try to hang out more just for you!!!  wub.png

This thread made me laugh out loud today!  I love the pictures and yes, the upside down one made me stand on my head too!  What a beautiful group of people... in so many ways...

Yes noobie!!yellow.gif  We got a bunch of us 'crazies' that love to act foolish and silly! We post very serious for those dear newcomers but when our job is done we like to play and have fun!!  Come here more often if you get bored on a rainy night!! kiss.gif

My life is so boring...I live for this site.......woohoo.gif

Yeah, Brad Pitt's scruffy. Bleh. Patrick Wilson, anyone?

post-20320-0-40561100-1466302407_thumb.jpg

I'm still on board for the Ex-C calendar thing.

Though, if we do the band thing - can I be lead or backup vocals?

Experience: Six years of chorus, including honors, singers (advanced), master singers, and masters ensemble (top of the state, only four picked from each county to be part of a grand choir show).

Though, I think Jeff has me beat in terms of looks - so maybe he should do lead vocals.

Dude! Look what I found! I was unaware that the male of the species required different wipes than the female. I can only surmise that they are for the part of the male anatomy that differs from that of the female of the species. Can anyone enlighten me? Does the male member require special wipes?

post-22148-0-42844900-1466316455_thumb.jpg

I'm still on board for the Ex-C calendar thing.

Though, if we do the band thing - can I be lead or backup vocals?

Experience: Six years of chorus, including honors, singers (advanced), master singers, and masters ensemble (top of the state, only four picked from each county to be part of a grand choir show).

Though, I think Jeff has me beat in terms of looks - so maybe he should do lead vocals.

How about you trade off on songs? Whatever works best with your voice? Are you a tenor?

• Like 1

I used to be what they called a swingman (would help out whatever group needed a boost). That was low baritone, to high tenor.

Now, probably low tenor would be my limit. My voice has deepended quite a bit, lol. But I'm game for the switching songs, best of all worlds!

• Like 1

I want to be the bongo and cowbell player in this band.

Also Autoharp.

Actually I always wanted to be a drummer. I mean really bad I wanted to be a drummer. *sigh*

I want to be the bongo and cowbell player in this band.

Also Autoharp.

We can always use moar cowbell.

Actually I always wanted to be a drummer. I mean really bad I wanted to be a drummer. *sigh*

Time to live the dream. I'll stretch the vocal chords out.

Well, I did post a video recently. All you have to do is imagine me 50 pounds lighter, a few years older, and with better lighting, and there you go!

Life is short Jeff!  If you want to be a drummer you should be.

Go out and find something cheap to practice on, bring it home and start banging away. I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend. I mean, it ain't impossible! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.