Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Elaborate???? Would you care to elaborate on that? I don't know what you mean.

• Super Moderator

And I'm a Leo! Raaaaawwrrr!

This virgin isn't interested. Sorry, smartass. If we don't post a Jimmy Buffett  video soon, all of the time and energy I've put into this thread is for nothing. It's just as well, if no one gives me props for the OP and my #245.

Yes, I have been patiently waiting for that Jimmy Buffett video, and as an Aries, I don't have a lot of patience to spare.firedevil.gif   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif firedevil.gif

As far as your toenails are concerned, are they clipped or swords right now?

Here Buff...just for you darlin'! kiss.gif  These men obviously don't know how to win a woman's heart  or they would have put up a video for you a long time ago. They have to lose us first to know what they had!!! I'll have to do it for you.

I tell you the truth, when I come back in my next life, I'm comin' back 100% gay woman. Gonna get me a good woman to love!!!woohoo.gif

• Super Moderator

Awwww Margee, you're such a sweetie.  You made my day!  

I've often said the same thing about coming back as a gay woman in my next life too.    Bi might be good too though -- get the best of both worlds.  10.gif3some.gif  kiss.gif

I've often said the same thing about coming back as a gay woman in my next life too.    Bi might be good too though -- get the best of both worlds.  10.gif3some.gif  kiss.gif

Here buff...some nice flowers for you too sweetie cause you're so wonderful...

TW510.jpg

• Super Moderator

Here buff...some nice flowers for you too sweetie cause you're so wonderful...

TW510.jpg

Thank you, Margee.  This is a rough week for me.  Your friendship means so much.

(Next thing you know, they'll be telling us to get a room....wub.png   wink.png )

You clearly have never known a Scorpio.

True, but I confess that I am still a virgo.

Meaning what?

^  I'm going to regret that, aren't I.

Yes. Yes you are.

One must never fuck around with a Scorpio woman. She will leave you cryin' in a corner for your mama if you do her wrong........It's just our nature, eh Daff?Wendyshrug.gif

Gemini here. Not that it really contributes to this conversation in any way. Carry on!

• Like 1

Yeah, well, I'm coming back as a transgendered heterosexual lesbian with infrequent bisexual tendencies that often masquerades as a straight male brony.

That way, I get the best AND the worst of all THREE worlds!

Yes. Yes you are.

One must never fuck around with a Scorpio woman. She will leave you cryin' in a corner for your mama if you do her wrong........It's just our nature, eh Daff?:shrug:

Well, maybe I'm not a typical Scorpio because I'm more likely to just ghost you if you cross me.

• Like 1

All I really wanted was recognition of that special moment when Dude, Fwee and I first connected over "Apple fucking pie". But instead, I get some strange sick sexual fetish introduced to me that I did not need to ever know about!

And since we are getting negative feedback for not posting a Buffet video, I figured I'd clear that up, too, while I'm in here.

This is the BEST Buffet video I could find. This really makes you wanna be there!

That thumbnail looks like a collection of disembodied vaginas with lemon, and I can't decide whether that turns me on or frightens me.

(Right now I really hope I understood the intent of this thread correctly.)

• Like 1

That thumbnail looks like a collection of disembodied vaginas with lemon, and I can't decide whether that turns me on or frightens me.

Disembodied or not, if you are used to vaginas that look like what's pictured in that thumbnail, you've got bigger problems than you can imagine.

• Super Moderator

Fwee, Fwee, Fwee..... "That don't impress me much."  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif yelrotflmao.gif GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Fwee, Fwee, Fwee..... "That don't impress me much."  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif yelrotflmao.gif GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

See what I mean about men Buff? and they wonder why I want to go gay???? 

Here my darling.....

I give you the full album of your favorite music.......10.gif 

yelrotflmao.gif lmao_99.gif  austere, I think you will fit so nicely into this thread!!

What sign are you hon?

All I really wanted was recognition of that special moment when Dude, Fwee and I first connected over "Apple fucking pie". But instead, I get some strange sick sexual fetish introduced to me that I did not need to ever know about!

Don't put up with it Daff!! Come along with the girls and play!!

We'll start the band without them!! yellow.gif  10.gif

Yes. Yes you are.

One must never fuck around with a Scorpio woman. She will leave you cryin' in a corner for your mama if you do her wrong........It's just our nature, eh Daff?Wendyshrug.gif

Well, maybe I'm not a typical Scorpio because I'm more likely to just ghost you if you cross me.

That's what I do Daff!! I slowly back out so you can't see me.........zDuivel7.gif

You clearly have never known a Scorpio.

True, but I confess that I am still a virgo.

Meaning what?

Jeff and I will explain nothing.

What sign are you hon?

I don't know what sign she is, but I'm a Leo! Raaaaawwrrr!

Don't put up with it Daff!! Come along with the girls and play!!

We'll start the band without them!! :yellow:  :10:

But I like men!

• Like 1

What sign are you hon?

I don't know what sign she is, but I'm a Leo! Raaaaawwrrr!

cowardlylion.jpg

• Super Moderator

See what I mean about men Buff? and they wonder why I want to go gay???? 

Here my darling.....

I give you the full album of your favorite music.......10.gif 

Thanks again Margee!  I love love love those songs.   Not liking men would be simpler some days, that's for sure. Wendyshrug.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.