Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

That was great! You have a very nice voice Margee.

I'm glad you were brave and posted it.

Yeah, Margee, that was sweet! And you sound a whole hell of a lot better than Dude does in that tune that Jeff posted.

I gotta find my tunes now... Funny thing is, that's the titles of them -- My Tune and My Tune Too. Ha-ha!

But Igotta get ready for the bike show. I keep getting sidetracked by ExC!

Oooh lookie! I gotta get ready for a bike show! Did I mention I got to go to a bike show? I'd say more right now, but you see, there's this bike show I'm going to! Oooh!! I'm going to the big bike show! Uunng! Oooh!

Truth be told, I'm jealous of your bike. There I said it, ok? I hope you have fun with your shiny wheels free from brake dust.

Ahem... I won 1st place in stock metric class!!! Here's pics of the bike and my trophy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuhss8ki6kc7fet/20160630_000342.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5i2qus2e42sgrc/20160630_000640.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nanvekizi7s26fj/20160629_183958.jpg?dl=0

1st bike that I ever entered into a show and I took 1st place. And I wasn't even there to get the trophy... They took too long to round up the votes and I didn't Want to be late for work so I had to leave. My wife stayed there to collect the trophy (she drove herself because she was at work when it started).

Still though -- I'm happy. Now I want to enter more shows! Ha-ha! :)

*mumbling*  I'm really happy for you. Congrats, etc.  ^

Ummm -- thanks? Weenass.

Anyway, I had the bike parked for the past 4 days so I could just focus on cleaning and detailing a little each day before the show. Obviously it paid off.

The color of the bike is called Phantom Black. It's black with green-ish metal flake that doesn't get interpreted by the camera very well. If you zoom in, the bike appears to be speckled and almost dirty looking. So yeah -- basically, the pics don't do the bike justice.

Ummm -- thanks? Weenass.

Anyway, I had the bike parked for the past 4 days so I could just focus on cleaning and detailing a little each day before the show. Obviously it paid off.

The color of the bike is called Phantom Black. It's black with green-ish metal flake that doesn't get interpreted by the camera very well. If you zoom in, the bike appears to be speckled and almost dirty looking. So yeah -- basically, the pics don't do the bike justice.

A lot like my dick pics.

You got a trophy?  Fine.  Jesus, can we move on? You aren't much on abbreviations, but do you know what TMI means? 

By the way, you're welcome Captain Shitard.

You aren't much on abbreviations, but do you know what TMI means?

Everyone knows that TMI stands for Too Many Images. But I don't care...

So here's another one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iqj2voq2f1m7lwq/20160628_200407.jpg?dl=0

What we have, is failure to communicate.

Here... What we have HERE is failure to ccommunicate.

Ahem... I won 1st place in stock metric class!!! Here's pics of the bike and my trophy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuhss8ki6kc7fet/20160630_000342.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5i2qus2e42sgrc/20160630_000640.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nanvekizi7s26fj/20160629_183958.jpg?dl=0

1st bike that I ever entered into a show and I took 1st place. And I wasn't even there to get the trophy... They took too long to round up the votes and I didn't Want to be late for work so I had to leave. My wife stayed there to collect the trophy (she drove herself because she was at work when it started).

Still though -- I'm happy. Now I want to enter more shows! Ha-ha! smile.png

Congratulations on the bike show Fwee!! You must have been so proud!! Good for you!! Enjoy your #1 bike!

(hug)

• Super Moderator

Still though -- I'm happy. Now I want to enter more shows! Ha-ha! smile.png

Congratulations Fwee! That is just sooooooo cool!

Didn't know you were into bikes. Do you wear the spandex shorts and aerodynamic hat too?

Could you tell your friends to pedal faster on two lane roads? So annoying.

• Like 3

Barney-Fife-SWAT-cop1.jpgFweethawt in full moderator/motorcycle outfit.

Here Fwee, I'll get him back for ya while you're gone...yellow.gif

Dude in 'tightie whities........

polls_oldies.jpeg

Here Fwee, I'll get him back for ya while you're gone...:yellow:

polls_oldies.jpeg

Ouch! Are you trying to push him away? Before he moves on to a new woman?

Here Fwee, I'll get him back for ya while you're gone...yellow.gif

polls_oldies.jpeg

Ouch! Are you trying to push him away? Before he moves on to a new woman?

They told me he was a ladies man anyway Daff!!  Wendytwitch.gif  We need to protect ourselves from these types of men!! woohoo.gif 

jesus.gif  

They told me if I want to impress women at the beach I should put a potato in my trunks. It wasn't until later I found out it was supposed to go in the front.

• Like 2

They told me if I want to impress women at the beach I should put a potato in my trunks. It wasn't until later I found out it was supposed to go in the front.

yelrotflmao.gif

yelrotflmao.gif      

Lmao!! 

It's funny that you posted this because I was trying on a pair of goggles at the bike show (the one I won 1st place in) very similar to those and my wife and I were laughing our assess off. Here's a pic of me with them on trying desperately not to keep laughing because of how silly they look.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrq5nbzsxh4saq1/20160630_171428.jpg?dl=0

Didn't know you were into bikes. Do you wear the spandex shorts and aerodynamic hat too?

I actually prefer the vented or crotchless spandex to keep everything cool and we'll ventilated.

Ha!  Dude got you to post a pic of yourself!  Way to go, Dude!clap.gif

Inspired by recent posts....

Talk Dirty To Me.

Great bar song

^ That is a great bar song Jeff, but what exactly do you want me to say to you? I mean, I don't know which recent posts inspired you, and I can only assume that it was the pic of me in my tighty whities.

Ha!  Dude got you to post a pic of yourself!  Way to go, Dude!clap.gif

He just did that to put pressure on me. He's a good looking guy though, for a dork, right? Did you hear about him winning First Place at a Bike Show? He got a Major Award!

I actually prefer the vented or crotchless spandex to keep everything cool and we'll ventilated.

I would too, if I once road my motorcycle home with my balls on fire.

I would too, if I once road my motorcycle home with my balls on fire.
Also funny that you mention THIS... (Boy, you're just on a roll here)

A friend of mine in Arizona was just telling me that he has his bike parked for 3 weeks so far because it's so hot there to ride.

Here's my reply to him. I was almost laughing too hard to finish typing this. :)

That has to suck... The one bad thing about my bike is the heat that it gives off. It's water cooled, but it's still the equivalent of having 3x765cc engines under your crotch. When it's above 80-85 degrees, riding in town is fucking miserable. Almost bad enough to regret getting it. Once I'm on the highway though, it's okay. I'd hate to find out what it'd be like in Arizona. If I wore a slab of ribs like a fucking maxi pad, I'd have dinner by the time I got home!

Ha! Dude got you to post a pic of yourself! Way to go, Dude!clap.gif

The only reason I posted that is because those goggles cover half my face. If I posted a serious pic, half of ExC would spend the rest of their life in a state of swoon.

I do have a funny one that my wife manipulated in snap chat. It makes both of us laugh every time see it. I told her I want it used for my obituary. I'll post it later. Gotta get ready for work now. I'm working days today and all of next week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.