Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Ha! Dude got you to post a pic of yourself! Way to go, Dude!clap.gif

The only reason I posted that is because those goggles cover half my face. If I posted a serious pic, half of ExC would spend the rest of their life in a state of swoon.

Handsome fwee!  Even with those ugly glasses on!! What a bunch of good lookin' people we got on this site!! 

Here's the funny one my wife made! Cracks me up every time I look at it. I want this in my obituary! smile.png She took this while I was using my laptop at the table.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cui2pacrym7sx99/20160520_232412.jpg?dl=0

Now that is swoon-worthy!  biggrin.png

Here's the funny one my wife made! Cracks me up every time I look at it. I want this in my obituary! smile.png She took this while I was using my laptop at the table.

Now that is swoon-worthy! biggrin.png
Just so you're aware, that pic has been manipulated to make me look like some weird cartoon character.

yelrotflmao.gif That is hilarious Fwee!! 

My niece came over not long ago and did a whole bunch of these on me.  My stomach hurt so bad from laughing that day...I was in hysterics from the laughter!! I cannot believe what can be done with these camera's today. The technology completely amazes me! 

Now that is swoon-worthy! biggrin.png
Just so you're aware, that pic has been manipulated to make me look like some weird cartoon character.

Um, yeah, I gathered that.huh.png

Could we manage a quartet of like "Black Water" or "Longest Time"? I think us men could serenade that pretty well. But hey, women - jump in and help us out!

Yo-yo Ma? Haha! Boxers, huh? How about that current pic I asked you for awhile back? Give us a little Tom Cruise Risky Business action and I'll forgive everything!

But Daffy, if I posted a pic of me in tighty whiteys the internet would break...down in laughter. I'll see what I can do about a current face pic though, since you did.  Give me a day or two.

I haven't forgotten . . .

Could we manage a quartet of like "Black Water" or "Longest Time"? I think us men could serenade that pretty well. But hey, women - jump in and help us out!

Both good songs. 'Black Water' has always been a favorite of mine.  I like this idea of the men forming a quartet or something. When one of the ladies starts in on Midnight Train To Georgia, we could double as the Pips!

Yo-yo Ma? Haha! Boxers, huh? How about that current pic I asked you for awhile back? Give us a little Tom Cruise Risky Business action and I'll forgive everything!

But Daffy, if I posted a pic of me in tighty whiteys the internet would break...down in laughter. I'll see what I can do about a current face pic though, since you did.  Give me a day or two.

I haven't forgotten . . .

Ok. I'm trying. I took a selfie pic last night and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it here.

Aaaarggghhh!!!! Still trying. If I can't figure this out, I'm going to try Dropbox like Fwee suggested in another thread. The thing is, I can post pics from the web like I did with the pic of Barney Fife, but not from my own picture files!

file:///C:/Users/Don/Pictures/2008-01/100_0426%20(2).JPG

Yeah, you fucked that up completely...

Looks like you're trying to give us access to your computer. Don't do that. Use Dropbox.

Pm me your email aaddress and i can send you an invitation to Dropbox. I get more free storage if you let me invite you. :)

file:///C:/Users/Don/Pictures/2008-01/100_0426%20(2).JPG

Yeah, you fucked that up completely...

Looks like you're trying to give us access to your computer. Don't do that. Use Dropbox.

If I can't make this work, you can not only have access to my computer, you can have the whole damn thing! It'll be laying in the street in front of my house. cussing.gif

Pm me your email aaddress and i can send you an invitation to Dropbox. I get more free storage if you let me invite you. smile.png

I will, thanks. I used to be able to cut and paste anything anytime. I've tried Chrome and Internet Explorer. Maybe it's Windows 10? I've done some research and it seems I'm not the only one with this problem. A few people suggested Dropbox for that very reason.

And they want these miserable devices to drive our cars? I hate being a low tech guy in a high tech world, and trust me, my face isn't really all that much to get sidetracked over in the first place.

Ah, jeez, you're making me feel bad! I wanna see your face, but I don't want you to blow a heart valve over it!

Ah, jeez, you're making me feel bad! I wanna see your face, but I don't want you to blow a heart valve over it!

You should feel bad, stalking me from sub-forum to sub-forum like you did.

Look, I've got the face of a twenty one year old man, and he's going to be pissed when he gets it back because I've gotten it all wrinkled. Still, you wanna see my face? I'll show you my face even if it means my nemesis gets more storage time. I hope when it happens, you're happy. 

ETA: Fricken Scorpios.

• Like 1

I sent him an invite to Dropbox so, we'll see how that goes. It's child-friendly so, he'll probably have to find a kid to help him with it.

You should feel bad, stalking me from sub-forum to sub-forum like you did.

Look, I've got the face of a twenty one year old man, and he's going to be pissed when he gets it back because I've gotten it all wrinkled. Still, you wanna see my face? I'll show you my face even if it means my nemesis gets more storage time. I hope when it happens, you're happy. 

ETA: Fricken Scorpios.

yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif

• Like 1

I sent him an invite to Dropbox so, we'll see how that goes. It's child-friendly so, he'll probably have to find a kid to help him with it.

yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif yelrotflmao.gif

I'll try it Fwee. I'm not as much of a joiner as you are a douchebag, but I'll try. Anything to get my stupid craggy face out there in the cloud.

You guys are so awesome!  Now I don't know who is my favorite!  glare.gif

• Like 1

Take your time. My guess is it's The Donald.

How dare you!  Neither of you hold a candle to the Don!  That soft honey-gold comb over, the tiny fingers, the fish mouth - sigh!

How dare you!  Neither of you hold a candle to the Don!  That soft honey-gold comb over, the tiny fingers, the fish mouth - sigh!

My name is Donald. You love me best.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.