Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Ok, I might have this figured out. This should go to the three photos I described in #410.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zw16qzfljmkyx3/100_0426%20(2).JPG?dl=0

If this works, I'd like to thank Margee and Daffy for their patience and understanding, I'd like to thank God, the Academy, all of the little people behind the scenes, and a special thanks to Fweethawt for dragging another small part of me kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  smile.png

Don't feel bad, Dude, all my pics were upside down and I have no idea how to fix that!

Sometimes the digital stuff really gets me. It seems to get more complicated as time goes by when it's supposed to get easier sometimes.  Anyway it's over with so now we can get back to the fun stuff!

I think it was really nice of Fwee to help me with this. He seems to be a real cool guy, but do me a favor...don't EVER tell him I said that, it'll go right to his head and he's too hard to deal with as it is, 'k?

Dude! I only got one, but it's a great one! Nice to "meet" you, you handsome devil! smile.png

Agreed Daff! We're going to have one good lookin' band!! Let's get started everyone! jesus.gifI'm so proud of you Dudie!! yellow.gif

Thank you Margee. Did you see all three? There's a little arrow on the bottom where it says 1-3. I thought you might like the pentecostal tent revival one. I through it in just for you. Geez, that was in 1987!
There's only one showing up. It has the dark background with some glowey ball thing to the left.

The best way to get us to see all 3 is to post 3 separate links -- one link from each pic.

Dude! I only got one, but it's a great one! Nice to "meet" you, you handsome devil! smile.png

Aww shucks. blush.png

Don't let it go to your head... Just wait until she looks at that pic with her glasses on and realizes that you look like Charleton Heston's evil twin step-brother.

Whatever you say, Mr. Brat Pit.

Do me a favor? Every time you get on your bike this summer, remember that you can't spell Triumph without Trump. That oughta keep you occupied.

Agreed Daff! We're going to have one good lookin' band!! Let's get started everyone! jesus.gifI'm so proud of you Dudie!! yellow.gif
Thank you Margee. Did you see all three? There's a little arrow on the bottom where it says 1-3. I thought you might like the pentecostal tent revival one. I through it in just for you. Geez, that was in 1987!
There's only one showing up. It has the dark background with some glowey ball thing to the left.

The best way to get us to see all 3 is to post 3 separate links -- one link from each pic.

You don't get the little 1 of 3 thingie at the bottom with the arrows?  Back to the drawing board with the SnapFaceBox program I guess. At least you got the current one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyoilhl6g67ozxp/Summer%201987.bmp?dl=0

I think this should be the summer of '87 one. Notice how they are all looking at me for direction? But it wasn't about me, it was all about Jesus. I was trying to tell that to the sheep with my song.

I think this should be the summer of '87 one. Notice how they are all looking at me for direction? But it wasn't about me, it was all about Jesus. I was trying to tell that to the sheep with my song.

Okay... So now we got a pic of Freddy Mercury... Is that a real leather jacket?

Btw, I graduated from high school in '87.

Aww shucks. blush.png
Don't let it go to your head... Just wait until she looks at that pic with her glasses on and realizes that you look like Charleton Heston's evil twin step-brother.

Do me a favor? Every time you get on your bike this summer, remember that you can't spell Triumph without Trump. That oughta keep you occupied.

Funny thing is -- more often than not -- when iI'mout and about on my bike, people will say things like, "Dude, that's a sweet bike!" or, "Dude, what kind of bike is that? or "Dude, is that thing as fast as it looks?"

To which I reply, "I'm not Dude. I'm Fwee. Please stop calling me Dude." Then they're all like, "Sorry, Fwee. TThat's a nice bike, btw. Does Dude have one like that?" Then I'm all like, "No. No he doesn't." Then they're like, "Duuuuuude..."

Please try to get your spelling right, ok?  It's 'Freddie' Mercury, you looser, and he could only dream about having a mustache like mine on his upper lip. Oh, and I think I mentioned before that it's just a pleather jacket. Looks good though, right? I got it at Meijer for about fifteen bucks. That was a lot of money back then!

Aww shucks. blush.png

Funny thing is -- more often than not -- when iI'mout and about on my bike, people will say things like, "Dude, that's a sweet bike!" or, "Dude, what kind of bike is that? or "Dude, is that thing as fast as it looks?"

To which I reply, "I'm not Dude. I'm Fwee. Please stop calling me Dude." Then they're all like, "Sorry, Fwee. TThat's a nice bike, btw. Does Dude have one like that?" Then I'm all like, "No. No he doesn't." Then they're like, "Duuuuuude..."

OMG! When I read this I was like "what?" and then I thought "Oh!", but then, you know, I'm like, I don't need to drive through the rain in Ohio, so I don't even need a motorcycle, and then I thought, you know, that maybe they'd be like, "ok!"

You graduated in '87!?! I graduated in '85. I'm OLDER than you!?!

Fwee was probably held back a few grades. 

The thought occurred to me (but I wasn't going to say it).

I was 17 when I graduated. Turned 18 later that Summer. Married with 1st son on the way at 19. Daddy @ 20. I've always looked older than my age. I could buy beer at 16-17 and not get carded.

I graduated by the skin of my teeth. But I was never held back. I did have to go to summer school for 9th grade English though.

The thought occurred to me (but I wasn't going to say it).

I know, right?

I was 17 when I graduated, too, and have always looked younger. People still get a little taken aback when I tell them how old I really am. (I LOVE that! :))

ETA: sorry, that sounded really boastful. :(. Oh who am I kidding! Hardly any grey hair or wrinkles at 48? Damn straight! My momma doesn't look her age either!

I bet your mama was another good looking mama too, Daffy. That reminds me of a song...

I bet your mama was another good looking mama too, Daffy. That reminds me of a song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Mwig3VqXg

I can't believe you posted that song. I say that because I've had a country song from that era stuck in my head all night.

This one

https://youtu.be/QyGU4nzhirI

I can't believe you posted that song. I say that because I've had a country song from that era stuck in my head all night.

This one

I love that song. I used to hang out with girls like that. They were Scorpios. 

BTW, what do you mean "from that era"?  Were you so much older then, and are you younger than that now?

Ha! 

BTW, what do you mean "from that era"? Were you so much older then, and are you younger than that now?

Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEIMCWob3U

I just meant from the 90-ish country music scene. That's when I was into "country". And I can't stand Dylan. Pretty sure I've never listened to any of his songs all the way through.

I've also had this tune (see vid below) bouncing around in my head tonight. So what's that tell ya?

https://youtu.be/VJJ-ZLdrTwY

And stop flirting with Daffy. She's married, remember?!?

She didn't say to stop...

I think this is my first multi-quote. Pictures and then a multi-quote in the space of two days? I'm gonna get me one of them IT jobs as soon as I get out of this Kansas jail!

I think this is my first multi-quote. Pictures and then a multi-quote in the space of two days? I'm gonna get me one of them IT jobs as soon as I get out of this Kansas jail!

Is that a reference to me? How exactly do I have you in jail?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.