Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

You guys are so awesome!  Now I don't know who is my favorite!  :glare:

Take your time. My guess is it's The Donald.

How dare you!  Neither of you hold a candle to the Don!  That soft honey-gold comb over, the tiny fingers, the fish mouth - sigh!

My name is Donald. You love me best.

I'm having a real hard time imagining you as a Donald. Get that picture up and we'll see!

I'm trying to download Dropbox. I think it's eating what's left of my computer. Is this a trap? Installer, wut? I shit you not.

It installs a simple folder onto your computer that enables you to add or subtract any type of shareable file to it. Once the ffiles are in your Dropbox, you can create links to any of them iindividually or a link to the entire folder.

The plus side to this is, the "folder" isn't on your computer at all. IIt's in the cloud or whatever.

file:///C:/Users/Don/Pictures/2008-01/100_0426%20(2).JPG

Yeah, you fucked that up completely...

Looks like you're trying to give us access to your computer. Don't do that. Use Dropbox.

If I can't make this work, you can not only have access to my computer, you can have the whole damn thing! It'll be laying in the street in front of my house. cussing.gif

Temper, Temper......PageofCupsNono.gif

Fricken Scorpios.

We want pictures...or no band gets started!!! woohoo.gif

Ok. I tried IE, the Edge browser, and Chrome. I haven't figured out Dropbox yet, and frankly the fun is gone for me. Sorry guys, I do have lots of pics but I can't get one here. It's gotten to the point of being silly. I've spent about two hours in total trying to get to the bottom of this, and since I don't have a teenager around to show me how this works, you'll have to settle for the videos my pal put on Youtube. It's the best I can do right now.

I'll keep trying because I'm a stubborn SOB sometimes, but right now? No. I'm giving it a rest.  Wendyshrug.gif

Thanks for trying.

Thanks, Daffy. I won't stop trying, but it gets frustrating when I can get vids on here and pics from the web, but not from my own computer.

Now Margee says no band because of it and I'm crushed. I'm just a failure I guess. sad.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/foq71xo3y5fxncu/Dropbox.lnk?dl=0

Is this anything? It should contain three photos. One of me playing in a good old fashioned pentecostal tent meetin' in the eighties (I'm on guitar and brown pleather jacket), one funny one just because Fwee did it, and the one I took the other night.

That didn't work. But you're really close to figuring it out. I'm not sure what you did there. But you "shared" something. Some weird file thing...

Here's what it looks like on my end. It really is nothing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t12v0cvgq7695ex/Screenshot_20160713-001033.png?dl=0

Go to the upper right corner and click "open". The three photos I talked about should be there. You can open them it seems. Best I can do, and I gave the descriptions of each.

So much for your leadership. I'll figure this out myself. I probably have to "click" on something that I missed. I mean, Jesus Christ already, it's just my face, you know? Margee's quitting the band over this and Daffy doesn't respect me anymore.

No one here believes that I'm trying, but this is killing me by degrees. 

So much for my leadership???

I do everything by my phone. What I told you about how to use Dropbox on a computer, I was recalling from memory from several months ago when I installed it on mine.

If you have pics in your Dropbox, you have to either find them in your app on your phone or find them in the Dropbox screen on your computer, choose to share them, then choose to generate a link, then paste the link into anything -- text, email or post on Ex-C. It really is as simple as it sounds.

You sound like my 70-something year old parents... If it doesn't go their way the first time they try something, they're ready to give up.

God I hope I'm not like them -- and YOU -- when I get old.

^ big fat meanie.  0-picture.gif

Now Margee says no band because of it and I'm crushed. I'm just a failure I guess. sad.png

No, no dearest Dudie, I never want you to feel like a failure. I'm a dummy on the computer too. It's OK to be a dummy sometimes. We must always accept the dark parts of our personalities. Dummies on the computer...but not failures!! We are highly intelligent in other areas of our lives. And I don't care about your face anyway. You could be as ugly as dirt and I'd still want you to be in our band!! It's your 'soul' that I like. We're all in this together!! 10.gif

I don't care what people look like. As long as you continue to make me laugh....that's what I like the best....woohoo.gif

I give Dude instructions and constructive criticism and he turns around and calls me a "big fat meanie"...

Just watch -- when he comes back and sees that Margee pretty much called him an ugly dummy, he will collapse into a pile of appreciative tears.

Ok, I might have this figured out. This should go to the three photos I described in #410.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zw16qzfljmkyx3/100_0426%20%282%29.JPG?dl=0

If this works, I'd like to thank Margee and Daffy for their patience and understanding, I'd like to thank God, the Academy, all of the little people behind the scenes, and a special thanks to Fweethawt for dragging another small part of me kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  smile.png

• Like 1

Dude! I only got one, but it's a great one! Nice to "meet" you, you handsome devil! :)

• Like 1

Just watch -- when he comes back and sees that Margee pretty much called him an ugly dummy, he will collapse into a pile of appreciative tears.

Hey there Mr. Fwee... you with the ugly glasses on in your picture......(but a cutie underneath..I can tell!!)

You....are a trouble maker!!!!!!! woohoo.gif That is not what I said, you brat. 

troublemaker-clipart-284_ico.png

Dude! I only got one, but it's a great one! Nice to "meet" you, you handsome devil! smile.png

Agreed Daff! We're going to have one good lookin' band!! Let's get started everyone! jesus.gif

I'm so proud of you Dudie!! yellow.gif

Ok, I might have this figured out. This should go to the three photos I described in #410.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zw16qzfljmkyx3/100_0426%20(2).JPG?dl=0

If this works, I'd like to thank Margee and Daffy for their patience and understanding, I'd like to thank God, the Academy, all of the little people behind the scenes, and a special thanks to Fweethawt for dragging another small part of me kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  :)

Don't feel bad, Dude, all my pics were upside down and I have no idea how to fix that!

Dude! I only got one, but it's a great one! Nice to "meet" you, you handsome devil! smile.png

Aww shucks.  blush.png

Agreed Daff! We're going to have one good lookin' band!! Let's get started everyone! jesus.gif

I'm so proud of you Dudie!! yellow.gif

Thank you Margee. Did you see all three? There's a little arrow on the bottom where it says 1-3. I thought you might like the pentecostal tent revival one. I through* it in just for you. Geez, that was in 1987!  

*Threw. 

Aww shucks. blush.png

Don't let it go to your head... Just wait until she looks at that pic with her glasses on and realizes that you look like Charleton Heston's evil twin step-brother.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.