Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

She didn't say to stop...

That's really creeping me out, Jeff.

And stop flirting with Daffy. She's married, remember?!?

I think this is my first multi-quote. Pictures and then a multi-quote in the space of two days? I'm gonna get me one of them IT jobs as soon as I get out of this Kansas jail!

Is that a reference to me? How exactly do I have you in jail?

Um, Humor and Satire? I'm just funnin' with you Daffy, I'm just joshin' with you babe. 

Am I going overboard? Don't you like me anymore? Just say it. SAY IT!

Wait, it's Jeff isn't it. He's the one causing the wedge between us isn't he.

Now that's creepy!  

:). No worries, Dude. Just struck me in an odd way (what Jeff said). What about that other Scorpio? Are you in a Canadian jail as well? ;)

I think this is my first multi-quote. Pictures and then a multi-quote in the space of two days? I'm gonna get me one of them IT jobs as soon as I get out of this Kansas jail!

How'd you do it? I did it by accident that one time, but would really like to know.

smile.png. No worries, Dude. Just struck me in an odd way (what Jeff said). What about that other Scorpio? Are you in a Canadian jail as well? wink.png

If you've seen one jail, you've seen them all, but I'm not bragging or complaining. I'm not flirting either, so please don't make me pull this thread over and come back there, ok? Jeff, knock it off. 

How'd you do it? I did it by accident that one time, but would really like to know.

It was easy. I went to the post I wanted to quote and clicked on 'quote'. Then I went to the next one I wanted to quote, and clicked on 'quote', and it worked. Trust me, I was just as surprised as you would be.

Really? Didn't mean it to be so, I assure you.

Ok. New plan. "Stop flirting with Daff right now you guys! I mean it! Don't make me get a shoe!"

Ok. New plan. "Stop flirting with Daff right now you guys! I mean it!

You "guys"? It's just Dude hitting on happily married Daffy here. Nobody else.

Don't make me get a shoe!"

You just dated the shit out of yourself! The last person I remember hearing say that was my 80-something year old Grandma that died back in my early 20's.

My gma has actually hit me with a shoe before

That's where I learned it.

Fwee was probably held back a few grades.

I graduated by the skin of my teeth. But I was never held back. I did have to go to summer school for 9th grade English though.

It was easy. I went to the post I wanted to quote and clicked on 'quote'. Then I went to the next one I wanted to quote, and clicked on 'quote', and it worked. Trust me, I was just as surprised as you would be.

Really? Didn't mean it to be so, I assure you.

Ok. New plan. "Stop flirting with Daff right now you guys! I mean it! Don't make me get a shoe!"

Sorry for interrupting but I thought I would take this time out to practice my multi quoting. It worked!!yellow.gif  Five years it took me!!

Continue on......

I am so excited about this, I had to do it again!!!

Now, I will say goodnight to all you crazy people on this thread that I luv you much!!  kiss.gif

moon.gif

I am so excited about this, I had to do it again!!!

Now, I will say goodnight to all you crazy people on this thread that I luv you much!!  :kiss:

:moon:

I did it too! Thanks Dude!

• Like 2

The multi quote thing is so 2004...

It seems it's so 2016 too, Debbie Downer. Y u no like us? No, wait...

Care to elaborate?  No, wait...

Nya nhyaa nyaah neener es na nya neener neener nyah...No, wait...

What do have against 2004? OMG! Did something bad happen to you in 2004?  No, wait...

Well, that's just like, your opinion, man.  No, wait...

I think my work is done here. What are you waiting around for? No, wait...

No, really. My work is done here. Besides, I'm on the brink of clipping my toenails, as I posted in the Boring Post thread, which is unlocked because of my efforts. That's what this thread was all about in the first place, and you would know that if you had understood my post #245. You and so many others passed over it without even realizing that I'm serious here.  

I thought everyone was jokin' and havin' a good time.......

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

I agree. If we don't get back to fun, I'm going to lock this thread. Play nice.
Dude and I ARE joking. We actually think it's funny that other people think that we mean what we're saying when we take shots at each other like that.
Well that's just great Fwee. Another fine mess you've gotten us into. :mad:
You're just as much at fault as I am.

Which is exactly why it's going to be YOUR responsibility to go tell Margee that were gonna play nice from now on and that it's okay to come back.

Fine. I'll go get Margee back, and you go get Jeff back. It might take both of us to get Daffy back so we'll have to work together, and do it my way.
Might as well forget it now... You posted in red so, this thread is as good as closed now once Buffy gets back.

That's ok. The Boring Post Thread got unlocked, and that was the point the whole time.  Toenails, bitches!

There you go. Took me awhile to find it, but I did! What, you want a trophy or something?

• Like 1

That's ok. The Boring Post Thread got unlocked, and that was the point the whole time.  Toenails, bitches!

There you go. Took me awhile to find it, but I did! What, you want a trophy or something?

Just an acknowledgement of my comedic genius will do, but ok I'll take a trophy for just showing up. rolleyes.gif  

Just an acknowledgement of my comedic genius will do, but ok I'll take a trophy for just showing up. rolleyes.gif

If you like multi quotes, then you will probably jizz in your jeans once you see what I did here.

You tricky genius bastard you. Look what you've started now.

• Like 1

What do you mean?

If you like multi quotes, then you will probably jizz in your jeans once you see what I did here.

That gag is so several pages ago, and I did it first. I'm sure everyone else will remember.  Do try to keep up, m'kay? Thx. 

That gag is so several pages ago, and I did it first. I'm sure everyone else will remember. Do try to keep up, m'kay? Thx.
K.

What do you mean?
Argh! See what I mean?

Oh and before I forget for the umpteenth time, here are the links to my two tunes that I put together about 9 years ago on my acoustic guitar. Keep in mind that these were recorded on a computer using a program called Audacity and a really crappy microphone that we used back in the day to talk on the internet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hqzs4nkeagc1dv/My%20Tune.mp3?dl=0

I added a slight echo to this next one since it is all single notes. The effect helps to "fill" the gaps between the notes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/838sdrc65gnlvvs/My%20Tune%20Too.mp3?dl=0

The first one is 9.3mb and the second is 7.6. So make sure to download the entire files before listening. These sound the best through decent speakers or headphones.

Let me know what y'all think. :)

Fwee, I'm impressed.    3.gif     I've used Audacity before, and believe me I know cheap microphones, so I did keep that in mind. It sounded good though on my setup. It even inspired me to write a poem.

Roses are red, Violets are blue

I really enjoyed Tune One and Tune Two

the poem might need a little polishing though. I need to work the word dickheaddouchnozzleFweethawt in somewhere.  smile.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.