Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Fwee, Fwee, Fwee..... "That don't impress me much."  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

See what I mean about men Buff? and they wonder why I want to go gay???? 

Here my darling.....

I give you the full album of your favorite music.......10.gif 

Thanks again Margee!  I love love love those songs.   Not liking men would be simpler some days, that's for sure. Wendyshrug.gif

It's a good thing we still love these men!! wub.png They really do mean well... eh? I like having fun with them. They always make me laugh!!  yelrotflmao.gif

• Super Moderator

It's a good thing we still love these men!! wub.png They really do mean well... eh? I like having fun with them. They always make me laugh!!  yelrotflmao.gif

Yep, they get an "A" for effort.  (Even if some people confuse "Buffet" with "Buffett". GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif  )  They certainly keep things fun and lively!  

Not all of us are that bad are we? I try to keep it on the level:D

No, just Dude. I'm coming round to fwee's original warning to me. He loves 'em and leaves 'em. Margee is his favorite, now.

• Like 1

No, just Dude. I'm coming round to fwee's original warning to me. He loves 'em and leaves 'em. Margee is his favorite, now.

So he'll leave me too? I'll prepare myself for that......... sleep.png

But if he does, I shall take out my Scorpio revenge on him................ zDuivel7.gif

• Super Moderator

No, not at all!  Dude and Fwee have a special poke.gif  relationship and we just play along.  Until we don't.  It's all in fun.

• Super Moderator

But if he does, I shall take out my Scorpio revenge on him................ zDuivel7.gif

Don't be tooooooo broken-hearted!    lmao_99.gif

You'd never leave me, would you Buff? 58.gif

We're going to live next door to each other some day!!! woohoo.gif  (hug)

Travi, are you joining our band?

• Super Moderator

You'd never leave me, would you Buff? 58.gif

We're going to live next door to each other some day!!! woohoo.gif  (hug)

Of course I'd never leave you and you'd never leave me either. We're friends for life!  

We'd have a blast if we lived next door to each other.  I should rephrase that and say WHEN!  10.gif

What sign am I? I'm a Taurus. And I don't normally place much stock in star signs, but mine does actually fit me pretty well. I am rather damn stubborn :)

That thumbnail looks like a collection of disembodied vaginas with lemon, and I can't decide whether that turns me on or frightens me.

(Right now I really hope I understood the intent of this thread correctly.)

Disembodied or not, if you are used to vaginas that look like what's pictured in that thumbnail, you've got bigger problems than you can imagine.

Well, shit. Better apply for a transplant then lol

Oh this eventual party at my house is gonna be interesting...

Cops and cleaners may be needed

I hope

• Like 2

Travi, are you joining our band?

Yup, I'm offering my lead/backup vocal talent. I'm not a good instrument player, but I can sing! :)

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-963266347/signed-sealed-deliveredmix

Ok I uploaded some songs finally.

This is a wedding band I co-founded and played in for almost 10 years until I moved here. I'm on guitar and backing vocals on this song.

• Like 5

Oh baby, you know I've never really left anyone. I live in their heads forever, and I'll do the same for you, ok?  Everything's going to be just fine, sugar dumplin', you'll see!  Just trust the ol' Duder. No need to worry your pretty little head about anything at all, ok?

There now, don't you feel better already?  

^ you know, just like Jesus. ????

This is a wedding band I co-founded and played in for almost 10 years until I moved here. I'm on guitar and backing vocals on this song.

Jayzusss!  That is some seriously good stuff Jeff!  I mean it.    

• Like 3

^ you know, just like Jesus.

BOOM!

Wow dude thanks. I always try to be the best musician I can be but Always play with better musicians.

That whole band was music teachers, band leaders, etc except me. It made for a great business model for us.

BOOM!
Ha! That one felt good. Haha

BOOM!

In my defence, I'm not exactly like Jesus.

Granted, sometimes people can't believe I'm for real so I let them stick their fingers in my holes, but on the other hand, it's never taken me two thousand years to come a second time.

• Like 2

BOOM!

Granted, sometimes people can't believe I'm for real so I let them stick their fingers in my holes, but on the other hand, it's never taken me two thousand years to come a second time.

????????????????

BOOM!

That other stuff you said . . . meh. This ^ GOLD! You win! ????

That's sweet. I didn't know Dude was a lead singer in your band, too! You guy (s) rock!

Jeff, thanks so much for sharing your music! Awesome!! Really, really good stuff.

Here's the song I sang for Ex-c on Valentines day 3 years ago. It's very amateurish and my voice wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be because I've been out of practice for 5 years now. I'm a bit embarrased but I'll put it up anyway....blush.png

I once used to be able to hit very high notes...I'll have to get in practice for the band!! Lol

............................................................................................

Edit: Thanks for the compliments guys. Took it down for privacy sake......

(Hug)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.