Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Had to look up "scat play". You dirty bastard! I'm out!

Nice going, Dude... Stupid dipshit.

Trust me, Fwee, it's going to take teamwork to bring Daffy back into the fold. Maybe she can shake her groove thing with Margee, but only if Jeff steps in to play the cello part on the bass.

I've reached out to Margee. Have you reached out to Jeff?

Your heart doesn't seem to be in this band. Are you in this band or not?

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Super Moderator

Wow...I woke up this morning to 10 new posts on this thread and thought "Oh $hit, now what" but I see it's just you two being your entertaining selves.    poke.gif   

You could've at least posted a Buffett song instead of just talking about playing one in the band.  Just sayin'  jesus.gif

Ha! I'm joking. It's Margee and Jeff that we are worried about now! Where are they?

Jeff is a nice guy. He'll come back easily, I just know it because he is a peace-maker.

But I am a Scorpio woman and once I am hurt, I need to be begged. Scorpio's are queens. We are stubborn and need to feel worshiped.... 17.gif

I'll think about it........closedeyes.gif

smiliegojerkit.gif

37ba361e318e50c2aefeb3e8c2c88af1.jpg

Wha?

You think I have thin skin? ????

I love you evil manipulating bastards

• Like 1

Ha! I'm joking. It's Margee and Jeff that we are worried about now! Where are they?

Jeff is a nice guy. He'll come back easily, I just know it because he is a peace-maker.

But I am a Scorpio woman and once I am hurt, I need to be begged. Scorpio's are queens. We are stubborn and need to feel worshiped.... 17.gif

smiliegojerkit.gif

Oh Margee, yes I'll beg!    Cryotanknotworthy.gif

This thread won't be the same if you don't come back! The very promise that you will think about it warms the cockles of my heart. blush.png

The whole thread turns it's nerdy needy eyes to you, Margee! smile.png  You alone are the Milk of our Magnesia and the Fruit of our Looms, unlike that other moderator Fwee, that puts the ass in our assemblage. mad.gif

Oh, Queen of all Canucks, please deign, in your special beautiful way to once again grace us with your presence here. Please Margee, we just ask that you come amongst us, and just bless us, and just commune and just be with us. Margee!  If you shan't deign to, Madame Eve, at least please come amongst us, according to your will, and we know you want to.

Here's a song I found that I'm sure was written just for you, and please, if I may go further, switch to reading the lyrics in Spanish after 1:17.  Just sayin'. I don't need no more red ink from them moderators, and I've already got a few of them watching me. 

*sigh*  Margee, dear Scorpio beautiful Madame Eve, you know this kind of shit can't be allowed on the bandstand, right?  Plus, I can do this all day, trust me. My ex-wife considered this kind of stuff foreplay. 

smiliegojerkit.gif

Oh Margee, yes I'll beg!    Cryotanknotworthy.gif

This thread won't be the same if you don't come back! The very promise that you will think about it warms the cockles of my heart. blush.png

The whole thread turns it's nerdy needy eyes to you, Margee! smile.png  You alone are the Milk of our Magnesia and the Fruit of our Looms, unlike that other moderator Fwee, that puts the ass in our assemblage. mad.gif

Oh, Queen of all Canucks, please deign, in your special beautiful way to once again grace us with your presence here. Please Margee, we just ask that you come amongst us, and just bless us, and just commune and just be with us. Margee!  If you shan't deign to, Madame Eve, at least please come amongst us, according to your will, and we know you want to.

Here's a song I found that I'm sure was written just for you, and please, if I may go further, switch to reading the lyrics in Spanish after 1:17.  Just sayin'. I don't need no more red ink from them moderators, and I've already got a few of them watching me. 

*sigh*  Margee, dear Scorpio beautiful Madame Eve, you know this kind of shit can't be allowed on the bandstand, right?  Plus, I can do this all day, trust me. My ex-wife considered this kind of stuff foreplay. 

Well done, my faithful, humble follower... and dear servant.....you knew a song by Carlos Santana would win my heart back. I find that you have been very observant on how to deal with this high maintenance Scorpio woman. The Spanish lyrics completely melted my cold, hard heart. The begging fed my somewhat narcissistic needs. You have won me over. You have said all the right things in your words. I shall return after sundown to continue on this post. Now go and have a nice day, knowing that I will return.......

Rotflmfao.........(you friggin' nut!) Luv you! 

This is the full length picture of 5 foot me. Just add 10 pounds. Damn!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr

click to make bigger...

I'd like to add a lot more than 10 pounds to the woman in this pic...

How's that? :)

• Super Moderator

Get a room, guys.

I'm a Scorpio, too . . . ????

• Like 1

Leo here! Raaaaawwrrr!

Why do I picture you riding your new Triumph through a rainstorm while you intently thumb away at your smartphone? 

I would never do anything so stupid. After all, it's not like my phone is waterproof.

Get a room, guys.

We did. That was three days and three nights ago. Or three days and two nights ago. It depends on which version of the receipt you have. It was all a blur to me.

I'm a Scorpio, too . . .

One at a time, please. 

^  I'm going to regret that, aren't I.

• Like 1

Wait, you're in the band, right?

I haven't touched a guitar in several years. I do have two of my own tunes that I pieced together on an acoustic. I think I have them somewhere in my mp3 collection.

Audio or it didn't happen. 

Yes. Yes you are.

• Like 1

I'm telling you all that if I don't get my props for the OP and my post #245, I might have to split the blanket. 

Yes. Yes you are.

I'm looking forward to regretting it, cello girl. 

You clearly have never known a Scorpio.

• Like 1

You clearly have never known a Scorpio.

True, but I confess that I am still a virgo.

And I'm a Leo! Raaaaawwrrr!

I haven't touched a guitar in several years. I do have two of my own tunes that I pieced together on an acoustic. I think I have them somewhere in my mp3 collection.
I don't have it with me right now. I'm at work.

But I DO have a video I made this weekend that I took with my phone showing how well Blue Magic metal polish works on my aluminum rims on my bike.

The first part shows what the rim looks like after washing and scrubbing with a sponge. You can still see tarnish marks and some road/brake dust stains. Then it shows the other side of the rim after polishing. The difference is like night and peanut butter.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bv78w9k4f8p0v79/20160626_100754.mp4?dl=0

And I'm a Leo! Raaaaawwrrr!

This virgin isn't interested. Sorry, smartass. If we don't post a Jimmy Buffett  video soon, all of the time and energy I've put into this thread is for nothing. It's just as well, if no one gives me props for the OP and my #245.

I don't have it with me right now. I'm at work.

But I DO have a video I made this weekend that I took with my phone showing how well Blue Magic metal polish works on my aluminum rims on my bike.

The first part shows what the rim looks like after washing and scrubbing with a sponge. You can still see tarnish marks and some road/brake dust stains. Then it shows the other side of the rim after polishing. The difference is like night and peanut butter.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bv78w9k4f8p0v79/20160626_100754.mp4?dl=0

Wouldn't it just be cheaper to buy a rubber for your phone, you elaborate mothrefching icehole?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.