Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Dude - that's why I was confused. It never occurred to me when you mentioned wanting to be a boyfriend that you wanted to be a man's boyfriend. Fwee's a little twisted, isn't he! ;). Good point about gay joking at this time. Let's get back to the band - I want to shake my groove thing with Margee while you guys rock the house!

Jeff, I'm sorry that you think I'm a monster.

Yes, Jeff, be sure to apologize profusely for saying that. It's what he wants... What he needs.

I thought everyone was jokin' and havin' a good time.......

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

• Super Moderator

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

I agree.  If we don't get back to fun, I'm going to lock this thread. Play nice.

...Let's get back to the band - I want to shake my groove thing with Margee while you guys rock the house!

That's what I'm talkin about!

Priorities people... focus

...Let's get back to the band - I want to shake my groove thing with Margee while you guys rock the house!

That's what I'm talkin about!

Priorities people... focus

Jeff, you're a peacemaker. I luv that about you.

(hug)

Hasn't anyone caught on to Dude and I yet? Are we (he and I) the only ones that know we are playing around?

We do this all the time.

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

I agree. If we don't get back to fun, I'm going to lock this thread. Play nice.
Dude and I ARE joking. We actually think it's funny that other people think that we mean what we're saying when we take shots at each other like that.

• Super Moderator

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Dude and I ARE joking. We actually think it's funny that other people think that we mean what we're saying when we take shots at each other like that

I know you guys are joking.  You two have that special  "  poke.gif "   bond, which I find quite entertaining.        

I'm just trying to keep this thread light for everybody's sake.  

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Dude and I ARE joking. We actually think it's funny that other people think that we mean what we're saying when we take shots at each other like that.

Well that's just great Fwee.    Another fine mess you've gotten us into.  mad.gif

• Super Moderator

You guys are too funny.   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

No worries, okay?

You guys are too funny.   GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

No worries, okay?

Well, you're the second moderator to throw red ink at Fwee and myself. I wonder if someday he'll post in red telling us both to knock it off.

Now that would be funny.  biggrin.png

You guys are too funny. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

No worries, okay?

Well, you're the second moderator to throw red ink at Fwee and myself. I wonder if someday he'll post in red telling us both to knock it off.

Now that would be funny. biggrin.png

Funny you should say that. I was this close (makes pinchy gesture) to posting in red when I replied back to Buffy.

But then I figured she'd probably snap and close the thread anyway. You know how she is...

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Well that's just great Fwee. Another fine mess you've gotten us into. mad.gif
You're just as much at fault as I am.

Which is exactly why it's going to be YOUR responsibility to go tell Margee that were gonna play nice from now on and that it's okay to come back.

You guys are too funny. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

No worries, okay?

Well, you're the second moderator to throw red ink at Fwee and myself. I wonder if someday he'll post in red telling us both to knock it off.

Now that would be funny. biggrin.png

Funny you should say that. I was this close (makes pinchy gesture) to posting in red when I replied back to Buffy.

But then I figured she'd probably snap and close the thread anyway. You know how she is...

Yes, I understand, Fwee. Now the band is going to have to do more Jimmy Buffett covers if the thread is to survive. 

Wait, you're in the band, right? Margee mentioned that you may have a role a few pages back. Which leads me to...

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Which is exactly why it's going to be YOUR responsibility to go tell Margee that were gonna play nice from now on and that it's okay to come back.

Fine. I'll go get Margee back, and you go get Jeff back. It might take both of us to get Daffy back so we'll have to work together, and do it my way.

Wait, you're in the band, right?

I haven't touched a guitar in several years. I do have two of my own tunes that I pieced together on an acoustic. I think I have them somewhere in my mp3 collection.

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Fine. I'll go get Margee back, and you go get Jeff back. It might take both of us to get Daffy back so we'll have to work together, and do it my way.
Might as well forget it now... You posted in red so, this thread is as good as closed once Buffy gets back.

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Might as well forget it now... You posted in red so, this thread is as good as closed now once Buffy gets back.

That's ok. The Boring Post Thread got unlocked, and that was the point the whole time.  Toenails, bitches!

• Like 1

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Well that's just great Fwee. Another fine mess you've gotten us into. :mad:

You do know we can all hear you, right?

• Like 1

Not fun anymore.....

Sorry....

Well that's just great Fwee. Another fine mess you've gotten us into. :mad:

Your way better have something to do with hot, dripping fudge brownie apple pie.

...way.

Your way better have something to do with hot, dripping fudge brownie apple pie.

Sorry Daffy. I love you, but no scat play in the band. The calendar neither.

Ha! I'm joking. It's Margee and Jeff that we are worried about now! Where are they?

Had to look up "scat play". You dirty bastard! I'm out!

Nice going, Dude... Stupid dipshit.

Margee and I pledged almost ten dollars to your cello fund, and this is what we get?  I'm stunned!

BTW, erase the history on your browser. It's the least you could do.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.