Goodbye Jesus

To All Of God's Critics

Thumbelina

You need to be still and know (Psalm 46:10)

Are you really that challenged intellectually to not get that this is a forum of people who were still, who waited years, who opened their hearts and minds waiting for a sign? Know what we got? Nothing.

how you guys can not hear God's voice when the bible says -- and I experienced this -- that God is available to those who seek Him.

What you heard was yourself. People are capable of hearing voices. The ignorant or stupid attribute it to God, the rest of us have a grasp on the reasons for it. Hint: At best it's a sign of emotional trauma, at worst it's a sign of mental illness.

Here, I'll do something you have yet to do, I'll actually back up my claim.

http://scienceblog.com/cms/can-hearing-voices-in-your-head-be-a-good-thing-11488.html

It's not too late thou

And it's never too late for people like you to wake up and maybe get some counseling and/or medication.

• Like 1

Here's a challenge to all of God's critics. If you were God and you had to create beings:

If I were a god - why would have to do anything?? Who is going to make me do it? What will they do to me - a god - if I don't do it?

Well, I can't sing you guys a lullaby, the devil wants to kill y'all.

I'm going to die. I'm fine with that.

...What you heard was yourself...

And the voice she heard within her head was and is EVIL!!! BwAAHAHAAA!!! :fdevil:

2.What degree of free will will you allow to those beings?

Regarding free will I have a question to you: if a criminal puts a gun to your head and tells you: 'you either worship me or you will die', can that be considered as "free will"? 

• Like 1

If I was god, and as stated in the bible all knowing, why on earth would I create sinful, disobeying creatures which I know I would have to scare and bully to worship me. I would be better off all by myself, then to have to worry about billions of these creatures.

• Like 1

People fear hell because they do not know god's 'perfect' 'love'.

... but how you doin'? :)

Hi :)

Very, very odd answer, and I have to wonder why you deleted my response before responding yourself. Not a word of inquiry about what's going on in my life - no apparent compassion.

And to this 'god' stuff - you've had specific subjective experiences that most of us here, fervent as we were, never had. They're your experiences and mean nothing to anyone else and can't POSSIBLY mean anything to anyone else. Christianity is a sham built on fables. legends, and mythology; if it works for you, great, but it can never work for me again.

Hi bdp, I edited out some more of those but my computer was acting up. I just wanted to bug you. You know I did say I'm shy and you tend to have that bah humbug thing going on so I don't know what to say sometimes; I'm not Pollyanna you know (sorry bdp) but I do get a kick out of teasing you occasionally. Let me know how you are but I think I can predict what you will say. *shakes head*

Never say never, man; if a fellow sinner can like you then God definitely loves you :)

Regarding free will I have a question to you: if a criminal puts a gun to your head and tells you: 'you either worship me or you will die', can that be considered as "free will"? 

Is that why you don't commit crimes because you're afraid of jail?

Well, I can't sing you guys a lullaby, the devil wants to kill y'all.

I'm going to die. I'm fine with that.

I have something to tease you with but I don't know if that's wise.

????? Good thing that crimes against logic don't lead to jail time. That non sequitur would surely earn a felony conviction.

Let me know how you are

I'm alive, and for the moment it's enough. I'm still unemployed, I had to drop Blue Cross/Blue Shield for a generic county health plan that has unrealistic limits for diabetic supplies so I tend to run out of insulin and test strips, which they refuse to furnish until 'x' amount of time has passed. Rationed health care, to use a buzzword. I'm contemplating asking a certain someone out, and wishing I had already done so - it's not an easy time of year to be single, although my family all live nearby so I'm only as alone as I choose to be. And I do indeed so choose sometimes. That's the thumbnail version. Thank you for asking. :thanks:

????? Good thing that crimes against logic don't lead to jail time. That non sequitur would surely earn a felony conviction.

Sorry, women tend to think like pop-up windows. I meant that God's wrath is consequential and not vindictive. God never forces anyone to worship Him, He allures us :)Hosea 2:14. We worship Him because we LOVE Him.

Ah God's critics, as god, how would you deal with perpetual dissidents?

Let me know how you are

I'm alive, and for the moment it's enough. I'm still unemployed, I had to drop Blue Cross/Blue Shield for a generic county health plan that has unrealistic limits for diabetic supplies so I tend to run out of insulin and test strips, which they refuse to furnish until 'x' amount of time has passed. Rationed health care, to use a buzzword. I'm contemplating asking a certain someone out, and wishing I had already done so - it's not an easy time of year to be single, although my family all live nearby so I'm only as alone as I choose to be. And I do indeed so choose sometimes. That's the thumbnail version. Thank you for asking. :thanks:

Awwww, Christianly hugs to you bdp, you know what us Christians do for people who hurt right?

I hope everything works out for you eventually. Well, if that lady is into bad boys ... :) Spend some time with your family too, life is short and people should spend time with their loved ones. Besides, you are fun to bother so don't disappoint them. You're welcome, I do think about you guys though I may come across as argumentative and disagree with you and I have a lot of faults too.

We worship Him because we LOVE Him.

So you seem to think that atheists don't do bad things only because they're afraid of jail. Does that mean you only don't do bad things because you're afraid of God?

So you seem to think that those who don't worship God will be punished. So you worship God to escape that?

And you have the balls to call it "love"? That's like a woman making sure dinner is on the table every night right when her husband walks in the door because if she doesn't he's going to backhand her. It's only because he "loves" her and she "loves" him, right?

We worship Him because we LOVE Him.

So you seem to think that atheists don't do bad things only because they're afraid of jail. Does that mean you only don't do bad things because you're afraid of God?

So you seem to think that those who don't worship God will be punished. So you worship God to escape that?

And you have the balls to call it "love"? That's like a woman making sure dinner is on the table every night right when her husband walks in the door because if she doesn't he's going to backhand her. It's only because he "loves" her and she "loves" him, right?

???????

You sound familiar *raised eyebrow*

You're late in the convo; we already established that atheists are capable of doing right because humans are made in God's image.

Hey sweetie pie lions (the sweetie pies know who they are), I'm not in an argumentative mood; I'll get you later but I'll shake your paws in friendship :)

humans are made in God's image.

So that's where abusive husbands came from.

Interesting.

• Like 1

Got any non-scriptual, empirical evidence for any of your claims, Spinoza?